PDA

View Full Version : married women

vato loco
07-29-2011, 04:46 AM
is it okay to mess around with one under any circumstance? what if u care about her more and treat her better than her husband does, and she wants u more than she wants her own husband?

have you ever fucked a married woman? need alittle advice, i've recently started feeling alittle bad that im doing it.

Saved By Zero
07-29-2011, 07:59 AM
As long as you are okay with your wife or partner banging others.

cantthinkofanything
07-29-2011, 08:50 AM
This isn't your stepdad's wife is it?

I. Hustle
07-29-2011, 09:03 AM
This isn't your stepdad's wife is it?

lol

But I luff her!

vato loco
07-29-2011, 09:48 AM
she's not obviously

but i guess i should've expected these type of replies from all u immature virgin faggots

Girasuck
07-29-2011, 09:55 AM
have you ever fucked a married woman?

Yes. For the last 13 years.

I. Hustle
07-29-2011, 10:26 AM
she's not obviously

but i guess i should've expected these type of replies from all u immature virgin faggots

LOL how is that obvious?

The funniest part is how much you care for her.

vato loco
07-29-2011, 11:02 AM
LOL how is that obvious?

The funniest part is how much you care for her.

what's wrong with caring?

i aint no little kid, i know she isn't a hoe despite what she's doing or else i wouldn't give a fuck about her

mrsmaalox
07-29-2011, 11:15 AM
How do you know you treat her better than her husband does? How do you know she wants you more than she wants her own husband? Because she tells you that? Just remember that although she may be being truthful to you, she's being massively deceptive to her husband and you have no way to know what she is telling him at the same time. Be careful, there are 2 sides to every story and things may not always be as they seem.

I. Hustle
07-29-2011, 11:18 AM

i aint no little kid, i know she isn't a hoe despite what she's doing or else i wouldn't give a fuck about her

How do you know you treat her better than her husband does? How do you know she wants you more than she wants her own husband? Because she tells you that? Just remember that although she may be being truthful to you, she's being massively deceptive to her husband and you have no way to know what she is telling him at the same time. Be careful, there are 2 sides to every story and things may not always be as they seem.

Caring is funny because if she's not actively trying to leave her husband than she doesn't give two shits about you.

vato loco
07-29-2011, 11:39 AM
mrsmaalox, i'm not naive enough to simply take her word for it...i've heard and seen firsthand enough to know both those things to be true. thanks for taking the time to post a serious reply though.

ihustle, i don't wanna get into details but like i said i'm not some naive little kid...that will happen.

Trainwreck2100
07-29-2011, 11:39 AM

Take the blinders off. For one you don't know the husbands side. Secondly shed probably do the same to you if your relationship went anywhere

StudMuffin
07-29-2011, 11:44 AM
Being a sancho ain't bad.

pawe
07-29-2011, 12:46 PM
Im just glad I dont know you personally. Jealous cheated husbands tend to kill everyone in the house when they go into a blind rage.

thispego
07-29-2011, 12:58 PM
I was hittin a married chick for a couple months in April and may. Her husband knew. She wanted me to her permanent "friend on the side", it got boring after those couple of months, now I just ignore her phone calls, which are becoming more and more infrequent. I still occasionally see and talk to her at work but we always acted like nothing was going on when at work so it's not as akward as I thought it might end up :lol

BlackSwordsMan
07-29-2011, 01:03 PM
You think anyone is going to believe you?

thispego
07-29-2011, 01:05 PM
Bro I've never lied on here.

I know something like that would be unbelievable to a person like you :lol

BlackSwordsMan
07-29-2011, 01:07 PM
Would you use me and then throw me after a couple of months? :(

I. Hustle
07-29-2011, 01:07 PM
I believe you Pegs. You seem like someone who would hit women. You say her husband knew but did your boyfriend find out?

thispego
07-29-2011, 01:09 PM
I seem like someone who would hit a woman? :lmao

I would throw you away without even using you bitch

Sancha
07-29-2011, 01:09 PM
Being a sancho ain't bad.

Unless you get all emotional and shit.

thispego
07-29-2011, 01:11 PM
Oh I get it, 'hittin' :lol I was hitting her with my pelvis

I. Hustle
07-29-2011, 01:14 PM
I seem like someone who would hit a woman? :lmao

Damn, even when I agree with you I am somehow wrong. I am through trying to be your friend!

thispego
07-29-2011, 01:20 PM
:jack

JayTheClown
07-29-2011, 01:21 PM
Im just glad I dont know you personally. Jealous cheated husbands tend to kill everyone in the house when they go into a blind rage.

Yep, where I come from that is easiest way to die.

I. Hustle
07-29-2011, 01:29 PM
Yep, where I come from that is easiest way to die.

http://camerafraud.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/you_re-doing-it-wrong2.jpg

Liar
07-29-2011, 03:03 PM
Bro I've never lied on here.

I know something like that would be unbelievable to a person like you :lol

:tu Nothing like a good PTA meeting to scope out some action.

SnakeBoy
07-29-2011, 03:41 PM
I messed around with a married woman when I was in the military. She hadn't seen her husband for months and needed to get laid. I don't think there was anything wrong with it from my side. It was a fun month and when her husband moved to town it was over. It was always understood that it was nothing serious.

The fact that you seem to think you're in some sort of meaningful relationship is the biggest problem...and pretty pathetic tbh. You should call it off and move on if a relationship is what you're after or if she's starting to think it's anything more than sex.