PDA

View Full Version : This Crazy Chick

DMC
07-29-2011, 09:39 AM
I'm sitting at a Starbucks and there's always this crazy woman here who has an old black labrador. She sits outside and talks to herself. She's here every day for about an hour. New people come and say "oh what a cute dog" and they start talking to her. She's off the reservation, so 30 minutes later these new people are still answering personal questions about where they grew up, what school they attended, the names and ages of their relatives... it goes on. I just sit here and I want to warn them ahead of time, but the entertainment is too good for that. The woman buys a coffee for her dog.

I wanted to give a play by play but she left already. A webcam would be great here.

cheguevara
07-29-2011, 09:43 AM
life is sad and lonely for some ppl. cheer her day up by giving her a hug

DMC
07-29-2011, 09:46 AM
I'd rather not get close to her. She has herself to keep her company. Austin is full of weirdos. 5 minutes ago, this deaf person was handing out leaflets trying to get a handout, so this person gives on to crazy chick, crazy chick starts talking to the deaf man/woman (unable to tell). The deaf person just looks at her and she's going on and on. She starts asking questions and the deaf person is just standing there waiting for money. This goes on for a bit and the deaf person, mid sentence, turns and walks away. The crazy chick keeps talking, never misses a beat.

Blake
07-29-2011, 09:53 AM
There's a crazy dude that always here staring at me when I buy coffee for my dog. I think he wants me.

DMC
07-29-2011, 10:00 AM
:lmao Blake

cheguevara
07-29-2011, 10:02 AM
I'd rather not get close to her. She has herself to keep her company. Austin is full of weirdos. 5 minutes ago, this deaf person was handing out leaflets trying to get a handout, so this person gives on to crazy chick, crazy chick starts talking to the deaf man/woman (unable to tell). The deaf person just looks at her and she's going on and on. She starts asking questions and the deaf person is just standing there waiting for money. This goes on for a bit and the deaf person, mid sentence, turns and walks away. The crazy chick keeps talking, never misses a beat.

you wanna see crazy? use Miami Dade County public transportation

I. Hustle
07-29-2011, 10:24 AM
Take TC to Austin and introduce him to Leslie. It's a match made in heaven.

MannyIsGod
07-29-2011, 10:26 AM
:lol Hanging out at Starbucks.

I. Hustle
07-29-2011, 10:28 AM

LOL raspberry mochas.

It's Austin dude, all they do is hang out at coffee shops.

Viva Las Espuelas
07-29-2011, 10:29 AM
I never trust those "deaf" people handing out those deals to get money. I had my suspicion once, let him walk away a little, then said "hey. I don't want this!". Sonofabitch turned around and left shortly afterwards.

Viva Las Espuelas
07-29-2011, 10:32 AM
LOL raspberry mochas.

And relish in the fact that they live in a "weird" city. Pffffff :rolleyes

slacker77
07-29-2011, 10:54 AM
Take TC to Austin and introduce him to Leslie. It's a match made in heaven.

I thought leslie had died sometime last year.I'll never forget the first time I saw him.Selling hot dogs on a corner in a purple mini skirt,high heels,and zack galifianakis beard.

Blake
07-29-2011, 10:56 AM
I'd rather not get close to her.

of course, the easiest thing to do would be to just walk to the Starbucks that is most likely just across the street

mrsmaalox
07-29-2011, 10:59 AM

And judging a "crazy" person that hangs out at Starbucks! :lol

MannyIsGod
07-29-2011, 11:02 AM
LOL raspberry mochas.

:lmao I love me some raspberry mochas, TBH, but I go in and out. Kinda weird to hang out at starbucks and stare at the same crazy lady everyday.

I. Hustle
07-29-2011, 11:28 AM
:lmao I love me some raspberry mochas, TBH, but I go in and out. Kinda weird to hang out at starbucks and stare at the same crazy lady everyday.

I guess it just sounds disgusting because I hate raspberry anything.

Viva Las Espuelas
07-29-2011, 11:35 AM
What?! Chipotle raspberry anything is mighty tasty. imho

DMC
07-29-2011, 03:58 PM
of course, the easiest thing to do would be to just walk to the Starbucks that is most likely just across the street

Your troll kung fu is weak

Must be from sleeping on the couch.

Blake
07-29-2011, 04:28 PM
Your troll kung fu is weak

Must be from sleeping on the couch.

Not a troll job. In SA, I can think of at least two intersections with multiple Starbucks.

Crazy chick's dog must have pissed on your troll detector

Tinystarz
07-29-2011, 04:39 PM

It acts as if there's no place in society for mindless stupid entertainment. I promise you that if you never partake in something mindless simply for entertainment value you will burn out before you reach any sort of intelligence pinnacle.

just sayin :wakeup

Wild Cobra
07-29-2011, 05:47 PM
Wouldn't it be funny if she's talking to someone on her cellphone, using a bluetooth earpiece, and she simply didn't want to talk to those approaching her?

Blake
07-29-2011, 05:52 PM
Wouldn't it be funny if she's talking to someone on her cellphone, using a bluetooth earpiece, and she simply didn't want to talk to those approaching her?

That would be hysterical

DMC
07-29-2011, 05:57 PM
Not a troll job. In SA, I can think of at least two intersections with multiple Starbucks.

Crazy chick's dog must have pissed on your troll detector

My troll detector is old and in need of replacement, so forgive me for that. :toast

There's not another SB around the area, and my customer is right up the street so I can chill there and do some laptop work until I am needed. I don't have an office locally, my home serves as my work office, and SB is my away office. Free wifi (I rarely use it because I have a Sprint 4G card) and outlets, and the view isn't half bad most of the times.