PDA

View Full Version : To My ST Friend - Dont Make Me Wait Too Long (not Kori)

Koolaid_Man
07-30-2011, 12:52 AM
good morning girl...(not Kori) you know who you are....In this life time isn't forever...I just wanted to make you smile when you see this...let's cherish the beginnings of something special....just something to think about....

WHAMuefOZ5s

Technique
07-30-2011, 01:34 AM
you have no g

hehateme
07-30-2011, 02:13 AM
I don't think you have to work this hard to get lakaluva to plop it in your mouth.

thispego
07-30-2011, 12:38 PM
koolaid man proving time and time again what a huge loser he is in real life :lol

seems my pity has been misplaced for the most part, I need to start feeling sorry for this guy

DPG21920
07-30-2011, 12:45 PM
^ You know that Kool = Tyson Chandler, right?

ChumpDumper
07-30-2011, 12:56 PM
An ST friend is still waiting for $500 tbh.

thispego
07-30-2011, 04:41 PM
^ You know that Kool = Tyson Chandler, right?

I seriously do not believe that. No one has that much time on their hands

koriwhat
07-30-2011, 04:48 PM
koolaid man proving time and time again what a huge loser he is in real life :lol

yall have a ton in common then... dickface

DPG21920
07-30-2011, 04:50 PM
I seriously do not believe that. No one has that much time on their hands

You realize it's the same guy that just took the time to post his GPA then say he only comes on here because he's so smart and wants to bait people to fight him in real life.

Do you not see the posting style being exactly the same with how they post youtube videos?

Even if you don't see all that, ask Kori.

thispego
07-31-2011, 11:21 AM
I will ask kori, if I ever care enough to find out

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-31-2011, 12:30 PM
sup, thispego

thispego
07-31-2011, 12:40 PM
sup brih

dirk4mvp
07-31-2011, 02:28 PM
You realize it's the same guy that just took the time to post his GPA then say he only comes on here because he's so smart and wants to bait people to fight him in real life.

Do you not see the posting style being exactly the same with how they post youtube videos?

Even if you don't see all that, ask Kori.

Why don't you just use your mod powers to confirm it?

Koolaid_Man
07-31-2011, 05:51 PM
hey man don't hate on the gpa. you know they say taller people generally tend to be smarter...:lol

I'm a vampire I eat Bloods...don't make me blood thirsty lil nigga...I will go Blade as in Snipes on your ass.

Koolaid_Man
07-31-2011, 06:09 PM
:lol I'm well prepared for a nigga like you..see I keep a wooden stake on tuck next to the .45 because i'm used to blood thirsty hoes trying to bite on my neck like you...be gone faggot

A .45 :lol

Nigga you don't even know how to work a clit. I read your shitty little posts in the troll forum where you was asking guys about some fantasy fucking . Trying to find the right location to fuck ....they rightly called your ass out...you are the first no pussy gettin blood I've heard of....you're better off staying in the bitch crew where I regulate all your Gimp ass homies...

Holla at tba King when you get some clit.

Koolaid_Man
07-31-2011, 06:20 PM
you a fictional writer? nigga i got hoes, i'm a pussy pullin mothafucka. how you gonna play the playa. tell you what bitch boy, come to the GTG to defend dpg and i'll work both ya clit's, maybe i'll bring TacoMeatJackson and we'll make it an all out orgy. gonna make u suck the blood off this dick nigga, show u how hardcore us real blood niggas really are.

Stop playing on your Walmart bought computer bitch...before I post your troll forum dribble and embarrass your faggot ass even further.

Koolaid_Man
07-31-2011, 08:38 PM
post proof to where i couldn't work a clit nigga, that's as fictional as your fake ass persona. go ahead, post what you got. cuz i'm finna post that youtube next week of these hands workin ya face. i seen your profile on that bodybuilding site they found. nigga you're 6'4 205. i got you by a good 50 pounds. don't step to a big nigga, little man.

:rolleyes

pass1st
07-31-2011, 08:48 PM
You two would just end up suing eachother in civil court. Get some thugging going on Judge Joe Brown

adrienne
07-31-2011, 09:25 PM
I learned from watching Community that men fighting is them trying to release their pent-up gayness. Thoughts?

Koolaid_Man
07-31-2011, 09:45 PM
I learned from watching Community that men fighting is them trying to release their pent-up gayness. Thoughts?

I agree:lol

Koolaid_Man
07-31-2011, 09:54 PM
:lol See who has the crush and always starts shit? Nigga didn't even try to hide the gayness, he skipped straight from the fighting part right into some gay neck kissing shit. What a fuckin homo, you called it girl ;-)

you're crying again :lol