PDA

View Full Version : You People Need To Calm Down

Hassdabballman
06-12-2005, 11:24 PM
I cant believe some of u guys. You guys are all rookies. You got one guy saying can we win 70 games next year, one guy sayin pistons are overated. All the spurs did is win the games they are supposed to win. untill they go into detroit and take the next two games, or even untill they beat detroit in the series, i will not give the spurs props. If u ask me i honestly think the refs have ROBBED the pistons in the first two games. But this series is not over till its over.

GopherSA
06-12-2005, 11:24 PM
Did you go to Duke?

ducks
06-12-2005, 11:25 PM
Hello We Are Fans
Not The Spurs
Spurs Can Not Celebrate Tell They Get 2 More Wins

Vashner
Your team got owned. If you turn to the ref and curse him it's YOUR TEAMS fault. ... like that's going to help you. If your in the finals you don't try to get kicked out of your own game like a HIGH SCHOOL rookie tryout game.

ducks
Here Comes The Excuse The Refs Are The Reason Pistons Are Getting Owned

myhc
Ah yes, showing the true heart of a whining fan-blame the refs.

TMSKILZ
06-12-2005, 11:26 PM
Amen! We as fans tend to jump the gun too quickly @ times.

Spurs have been dominate the 1st two games, DET is definitely shook but not dead yet, We need to take 1 game @ a time, if we can get game 3, then DET it will be over for you! We need to get @ least 1 out of the 3 on the road!

GopherSA
No, you didn't go to Duke?

Hmm...Green Bay Packers fan?

T Park
i will not give the spurs props. If u ask me i honestly think the refs have ROBBED the pistons in the first two games. But this series is not over till its over

a trolling we will go, a trolling we will go........

MaNuMaNiAc
I cant believe some of u guys. You guys are all rookies. You got one guy saying can we win 70 games next year, one guy sayin pistons are overated. All the spurs did is win the games they are supposed to win. untill they go into detroit and take the next two games, or even untill they beat detroit in the series, i will not give the spurs props. If u ask me i honestly think the refs have ROBBED the pistons in the first two games. But this series is not over till its over.
Real sad that you can't own up to things! sad I tell ya! sad!

Leetonidas
No props?

Jermone James is that you?

GopherSA
06-12-2005, 11:27 PM
I'm having trouble placing where Hassad is getting this misdirected ref-hate.

Maybe he's from...LA!

manubili
06-12-2005, 11:30 PM
Please, get real.
21 points lead because of the bad calls?
Not even ONE 3 pointer because of the refs?
Try to recongnize that Spurs played a whole lotta better, it would be a relief for your anger.

cmc$purs
06-12-2005, 11:31 PM
:owned

Leetonidas
06-12-2005, 11:32 PM
While we're on the subject of referee robberies, they helped out a lot last year in the Finals, so were you complaining then?

JamStone
06-12-2005, 11:33 PM
Even as a Piston fan, I could not blame the referees in a 21 point blowout. There were definitely some tough calls for the Pistons, but they hardly decided the game.

Not being able to hit open shots, even lay-ups, turning the ball over in the first quarter, not rotating hard enough on drive-and-dish plays, getting frustrated by the referees, missing early free throws that could have kept the lead within more reasonable distance ... that's why the Pistons lost.

We got our butts kicked tonite. Great game by the Spurs. Spurs fans, don't even listen to those Detroit fans who are making excuses or blaming refs. That is the epitome of trolling, especially after a blowout.

I just hope the Pistons can play much better in the next game. I know they are capable of playing better. And, it would be nice to get the benefit of some calls, just to help our luck. Pistons need to play near perfect basketball and get some breaks in order to beat the Spurs.

MajicMan
06-12-2005, 11:34 PM
Refs? lmao bwahaha...You guys can't win without the help of the refs now? You shouldn't be talking about refs especially when you had plenty of help from them last year. Larry Brown is getting outcoached right now just like Phil did last year. Maybe you guys should start playing some defense. Playing defense will help your offense.

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-12-2005, 11:35 PM
I'd ban the guy, but his take is just too funny :lol

bigbendbruisebrother

You're fucking nuts, man. The Spurs won these two games by 36 points. The refs didn't screw this up for Detroit. The refs are in your team's head, and your players and coach are too mentally fragile to play through it. Rasheed Wallace whining over that hack in the fourth was classic. A whistle or two, and your team caves.

And blaming the refs doesn't do a whole lot of good when you can only shoot 62% from the line, and you go 0 for 11 beyond the arc.

Face it dude, your team has met it's match defensively, and Detroit doesn't have the offensive firepower to keep up.

E20
Oh, yes NOTE to self don't piss off Aggies' MOD powers.

samikeyp
06-12-2005, 11:37 PM
You guys are all rookies.

Been watching the Spurs since '74....8700+ posts. A rookie? :lmao

the series is not over by any stretch of the word but looks like you are the rookie with the "blaming the refs" card.

atlfan25
06-12-2005, 11:38 PM
You People Need To Calm Down
I am calm. :smokin

Hassdabballman
06-12-2005, 11:40 PM
Hey all u jackass's im not blaming it on the refs. Pistons did not play right and spurs did. Im just saying the refs havent been doing a good job.

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-12-2005, 11:42 PM
Im just saying the refs havent been doing a good job.

Yeah, they should call Manu for an offensive foul every time he de-jockstraps Prince. :lol

samikeyp
06-12-2005, 11:43 PM
Hey all u jackass's im not blaming it on the refs.

Really??

If u ask me i honestly think the refs have ROBBED the pistons in the first two games

Oops.

picnroll
06-12-2005, 11:44 PM
Thanks Jamstone. I expect the Pistons to come back with a fury in Detroit.

RobinsontoDuncan
06-12-2005, 11:45 PM
I agree, the refereeing has been way to nit-picky on both teams.

Pistons < Spurs
06-12-2005, 11:47 PM
i will not give the spurs props. If u ask me i honestly think the refs have ROBBED the pistons in the first two games.

Oh give me a break.............. :rolleyes

Hassdabballman
06-12-2005, 11:51 PM
Really??

Oops.

Im not blaming it AAALLLLL on the refs, part of it, u fucker.

samikeyp
06-12-2005, 11:52 PM
you didn't say that until now. Changing your story, mid stream are you?

I also noticed that you didn't notice that the Overrated thread was started by a MAVS fan and in the 70 win thread, everyone was saying no, it would not happen.

conversekid
06-12-2005, 11:53 PM
the refs were ticky tacky both ways tonight

game one they let both teams play physical

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-12-2005, 11:53 PM
None of it can be blamed on the refs. Granted the Spurs are raping Detroit on the court, but that's not all about fouling, it's about playing great basketball.

Just put down the shovel and quit digging.

Hassdabballman
06-12-2005, 11:55 PM
I also noticed that you didn't notice that the Overrated thread was started by a MAVS fan and in the 70 win thread, everyone was saying no, it would not happen.[/QUOTE]

I dont care the fact that u guys are getting carried away the way u r is sad.

samikeyp
06-12-2005, 11:56 PM
I dont care the fact that u guys are getting carried away the way u r is sad.

You don't care that non-Spurs fans are starting shit? :lol

What is sad is that you are blaming ALL Spurs fans for the actions of a few.

ducks
06-12-2005, 11:56 PM
would you not be carried away if you were up 2-0

SouthernFried
06-13-2005, 12:03 AM
I don't remember a game won, that the other teams fans didn't blame the refs. Well, the homer fans anyway...and we all have them.

Fans who know the game, understand why a team losses...fans who don't, yell at the refs.

So it goes...