PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Messing With DPG Gonna Have To Deal With Me

Koolaid_Man
07-30-2011, 06:59 PM
:lol

The Mav Krew is a ridiculous group of once a month period having biotches. A fucking Unity thread cuz they can't handle Koolaid regulating their simpleton asses.

A fucking queer Krew if I've ever seen one. You cats don't wanna war with Kool. I'm like Angelo and Picasso on my fucking Van Gogh....Kool on maximum overload you weak hearted simps can't see me.

I'm almost a changed man so imma sit back and watch this rainbow ass Krew make a fool of themselves.

DPG21920
07-30-2011, 07:18 PM
:lol this is absurd

BlackSwordsMan
07-30-2011, 07:21 PM
Kool protects him physically I protect DPG mentally/emotionally/intimately

Naruluva
07-30-2011, 07:50 PM
^ homo

Slim Charles
07-30-2011, 08:03 PM
:lol MK are the ones who need the help after today, tbh..:lol

Monostradamus
07-30-2011, 08:04 PM
:lol MK are the ones who need the help after today, tbh..:lol

tbh I was about to ask you to join the Krew, but now I'm having second thoughts...

Slim Charles
07-30-2011, 08:13 PM
tbh I was about to ask you to join the Krew, but now I'm having second thoughts...

:lol Throw in some free MK t-shirts and a beer coozie and we have a deal, tbh..

redzero
07-30-2011, 08:15 PM
You even add the extra periods. For a Harlem Heat impersonator, you're pretty good.

redzero
07-30-2011, 08:21 PM
Speaking of impersonators, this Tacker impersonator has everybody fooled.

BlackSwordsMan
07-30-2011, 08:22 PM
speaking of impersonator this batman is why so serious

BlackSwordsMan
07-30-2011, 08:23 PM
speaking of impersonator''are you the real batman? no? then why do you dress up as him''

Findog's Ex Fiancee
07-30-2011, 08:23 PM
Speaking of impersonators, this Tacker impersonator has everybody fooled.

>implying that it takes brains to fool the Mav fags

TacoMeatJackson
07-30-2011, 08:45 PM
:lol

The Mav Krew is a ridiculous group of once a month period having biotches. A fucking Unity thread cuz they can't handle Koolaid regulating their simpleton asses.

A fucking queer Krew if I've ever seen one. You cats don't wanna war with Kool. I'm like Angelo and Picasso on my fucking Van Gogh....Kool on maximum overload you weak hearted simps can't see me.

I'm almost a changed man so imma sit back and watch this rainbow ass Krew make a fool of themselves.

'lil slave nigga, who the fuck you think you are? Yeah you sure flexing hard behind that computer screen, trying to front some swole your mark ass don't got in the real, but if shit got face to face, I'd bust your grill over a curb, stomp that shit so hard, some of your teeth would wind up in Orlando. Believe that.

305, homie. I got a plane ticket waiting for ya anytime you feel like it. You find out right quick why the hood name me Taco Meat. You'd fly back to Cali and first thing happen to you getting off the plane would be some Mexicans picking at your beat down face with some tortillas. I'd be that muthafuckin' thorough. Word.

Koolaid_Man
07-30-2011, 08:47 PM
'lil slave nigga, who the fuck you think you are? Yeah you sure flexing hard behind that computer screen, trying to front some swole your mark ass don't got in the real, but if shit got face to face, I'd bust your grill over a curb, stomp that shit so hard, some of your teeth would wind up in Orlando. Believe that.

305, homie. I got a plane ticket waiting for ya anytime you feel like it. You find out right quick why the hood name me Taco Meat. You'd fly back to Cali and first thing happen to you getting off the plane would be some Mexicans picking at your beat down face with some tortillas. I'd be that muthafuckin' thorough. Word.

you wanna get at Kool...then fuck with my son DPG....:lol

TacoMeatJackson
07-30-2011, 08:49 PM
you wanna get at Kool...then fuck with my son DPG....:lol

Sup then, muthafucker? You don't have to come to me, I'll come to you. Tell me your punkass stay and we make this shit real. No hoe shit. One on one, fists vs. fists.

Naruluva
07-30-2011, 08:54 PM
Sup then, muthafucker? You don't have to come to me, I'll come to you. Tell me your punkass stay and we make this shit real. No hoe shit. One on one, fists vs. fists.

online smack talk, lol you care

Koolaid_Man
07-30-2011, 08:57 PM

you couldn't get past the armed guard booth to my Neighborhood...instead....:lol

Meet me at the Liberty City elementary school on Monday...and I'll show you how I discard of bad Taco Meat....:lol

Koolaid_Man
07-30-2011, 09:02 PM
another thing Taco Meat....just fyi:

Yes Sir....I got em....

3iMxtPIuTyU

TacoMeatJackson
07-30-2011, 09:06 PM
you couldn't get past the armed guard booth to my Neighborhood...instead....:lol

Meet me at the Liberty City elementary school on Monday...and I'll show you how I discard of bad Taco Meat....:lol

Where the fuck is that? What state and city?

Koolaid_Man
07-30-2011, 09:11 PM
Where the fuck is that? What state and city?

right in your back yard fucktard...right in the heart of the 305...right in Miami Dade County...right in the heart of the black community....you're dumber than dumb...:lol

TacoMeatJackson
07-30-2011, 09:15 PM
right in your back yard fucktard...right in the heart of the 305...right in Miami Dade County...right in the heart of the black community....you're dumber than dumb...:lol

Nigga, they 100s of elementary schools in Miami. You expect me to know all 'em? And there like 20 just in that area alone.

I see that school on 71st street. You better get your ass on plane if you want to meet Monday. I'll be there. 12pm, nigga. Don't be late.

Naruluva
07-30-2011, 09:25 PM
:corn:

hehateme
07-31-2011, 08:54 AM
another thing Taco Meat....just fyi:

Yes Sir....I got em....

3iMxtPIuTyU

Damn son, did you seriously just rep a lil wayne song in your post to try to make your point? You a faggot, Ru-Paul lookin, cocksuckin bitch aren't you?

TacoMeatJackson
07-31-2011, 09:19 PM
Not sure how you're gonna be in 2 places at once, next week we're havin a bball gtg and you'll be in Miami gettin worked by my boy TacoMeatJackson..Kool you should have known by now, TacoMeat is a blood nigga of mine from a hood in Miami. Dude's hired by me to work that ass, and that's what's gonna happen.

Word up. Lil slave nigga Kool gonna be pullin' bits of concrete out the roof of his mouth for a week straight after I get done curb stomping that grill into an oblivion.

Then since the nigga won't have no teeth left, the crew put his ass out on Ocean Drive where all the fags hang out. Lil nigga will soon be a high demand hoe since every fag from here to Ft. Lauderdale will want to give this busta's gums their dick, not worrying if the bitch'll bite down or not.