PDA

View Full Version : Luva's PM to DeadlyDynasty regarding their bet.

midnightpulp
07-31-2011, 11:24 PM
Sup DD. Don't sweat that loss yesterday, we gonna get it cracking. This team just needs to be challenged. Look, I pay my bets and if you're serious we don't have to have anyone mediate our bets. I only chose her because last season two members welched on me. I lose, I'll send it to your pay pal. You lose, I trust you'll do the same.

Then the faggot turns around and welches, most likely because he's a broke as fuck Asian Wigger too bitter with life to turn off the Naruto and get his ass a job.

What a punkass faggot. "I trust you'll do the same." :lmao

Sigz
07-31-2011, 11:26 PM
lol

Koolaid_Man
07-31-2011, 11:31 PM
Then the faggot turns around and welches, most likely because he's a broke as fuck Asian Wigger too bitter with life to turn off the Naruto and get his ass a job.

why dont you ask your Siamese Twin midget DPG to post what I sent him....:lol

midnightpulp
07-31-2011, 11:42 PM
Sure had his ass going...:lmao Let me check my box and see what you sent me.:lmao

Don't try to play it off like this was some troll job. You don't have the cash to pay, simple as that.

midnightpulp
07-31-2011, 11:51 PM
Sure had his ass going...:lmao Let me check my box and see what you sent me.:lmao

http://oi54.tinypic.com/24mu680.jpg

Knowing you'd welch, which I was about 80% certain of because of the kind of bitchmade faggot you've shown yourself to be, was part of the plan all along. I'm ten steps ahead of you and that chimp brained retard.

And what will my next move be?

Koolaid_Man
07-31-2011, 11:58 PM
midget got owned...just like Tyson's rectum....

Venti Quattro
07-31-2011, 11:59 PM
LakaFan
Lakafan23
lakaluva's camel
lakaluva's Cockroach
lakaluva's mangina
lakaluva's mom
Lakaluva's tranny gf
lakaluvaluva
LakaLuvaMentalAsylum
Lakaluvas Girlfriend
LakasRool4eva
UniversityofLakaluva
TheLakaluvaLibrary

midnightpulp
08-01-2011, 12:04 AM
Homie, I'm too large to let a lil nigga like you take me down.

LakaFan
Lakafan23
lakaluva's camel
lakaluva's Cockroach
lakaluva's mangina
lakaluva's mom
Lakaluva's tranny gf
lakaluvaluva
LakaLuvaMentalAsylum
Lakaluvas Girlfriend
LakasRool4eva

Do you see all these trolls I've inspired? That's just a fraction of them. I got niggas on other sites trying to be me. Do you think a nigga of my magnitude can fall to someone as low as you?

It's because people enjoy making fun of your stupid ass. There's so much material to work with, it's irresistible. Those trolls are the equivalent of water balloons filled with piss being thrown at the class retard. Just because he walks home everyday smelling like urine because of the "attention" received at school, doesn't make him relevant, powerful, or important.

So basically, you're the class retard.

Koolaid_Man
08-01-2011, 12:16 AM
It's because people enjoy making fun of your stupid ass. There's so much material to work with, it's irresistible. Those trolls are the equivalent of water balloons filled with piss being thrown at the class retard. Just because he walks home everyday smelling like urine because of the "attention" received at school, doesn't make him relevant, powerful, or important.

So basically, you're the class retard.

dont you have another Love novel to be writing about me....:lol

midnightpulp
08-01-2011, 12:18 AM
dont you have another Love novel to be writing about me....:lol

Nope. Your minor supporting role got the couple hundred words it deserved.

midnightpulp
08-01-2011, 12:22 AM
So... you let the class retard that smells like piss get one over on you?:lmao

Obviously being the class retard, you can't read. If you could, you'd see I sent a PM titled, "Yeah, I figured Luva would welch."

I assumed from the start you'd rather look like a broke ass bitch than appear weak in front of your boyfriend. I was curious just to see how bitchmade you were, which is why I insisted the bet be on the honor system.

You done. Cred bought for 2 measly bills. But hey, at least your relationship with Koolaid is stronger than ever.

midnightpulp
08-01-2011, 12:28 AM
Homie, I don't read the majority of this you post. You read me, not the other way around. In fact, you owe me money because I've given you so much inspiration in life.

You done.

Time to retire that name and come up with a new shtick.

Koolaid_Man
08-01-2011, 12:30 AM
Nope. Your minor supporting role got the couple hundred words it deserved.

you spent weeks writing up that shit....don't front :lol

LnGrrrR
08-01-2011, 05:47 AM
Homie, I'm too large to let a lil nigga like you take me down.

LakaFan
Lakafan23
lakaluva's camel
lakaluva's Cockroach
lakaluva's mangina
lakaluva's mom
Lakaluva's tranny gf
lakaluvaluva
LakaLuvaMentalAsylum
Lakaluvas Girlfriend
LakasRool4eva

Do you see all these trolls I've inspired? That's just a fraction of them. I got niggas on other sites trying to be me. Do you think a nigga of my magnitude can fall to someone as low as you?

I noticed that the following names haven't been created yet:

Lakaluva's wallet
Lakaluva's bank account
Lakaluva's hidden stash under the bed in that vase in case the cops bust in

Just a reminder for all you trolls out there.

LnGrrrR
08-01-2011, 05:49 AM
Did Luva welch on that 2K bet he was bragging about earlier? :lol

Venti Quattro
08-01-2011, 06:34 AM
This is too funny :lol

ElNono
08-01-2011, 07:50 AM
Where's the love for the Naruto/luva trolls? :lol

xellos88330
08-01-2011, 10:43 AM
I noticed that the following names haven't been created yet:

Lakaluva's wallet
Lakaluva's bank account
Lakaluva's hidden stash under the bed in that vase in case the cops bust in

Just a reminder for all you trolls out there.

:lmao:lmao

Leetonidas
08-01-2011, 11:11 AM
Where's the lakaluva's financial adviser troll

cheguevara
08-01-2011, 11:13 AM
I call BS.

Timvp and Kori are rich. Timvp would definitely have cash to pay his debts.

BlackSwordsMan
08-01-2011, 11:15 AM
He paid once he won't pay again.

in2deep
08-01-2011, 11:17 AM
I call BS.

Timvp and Kori are rich. Timvp would definitely have cash to pay his debts.

Kori probably holds the checkbooks. :)

Narutoluva
08-01-2011, 05:46 PM
I'm offended, not even an honorouble mention.

koriwhat
08-01-2011, 05:51 PM

really, ocd faggot, why do you even care what goes on between those two? little drama queen has to poke his little "can't breef" nose into everyone else's business.

do us all a favor and go choke on some water!

Narutoluva
08-01-2011, 05:55 PM
really, ocd faggot, why do you even care what goes on between those two? little drama queen has to poke his little "can't breef" nose into everyone else's business.

do us all a favor and go choke on some water!

lol calf.tats

koriwhat
08-01-2011, 05:56 PM
lol period... trolls be dumb and you're no exception.

pass1st
08-01-2011, 05:57 PM
Why do people make bets with him if they know he's going to back out? :downspin:

koriwhat
08-01-2011, 06:00 PM
why do people make bets with anonymous people on the internet to begin with? shit, it's hard enough to find legit people in real life to bet with let alone the internet.

only one answer to your question, the people making the bets are complete dumbfucks and deserve what they get.

Koolaid_Man
08-01-2011, 06:02 PM
I know Koriwhat gets flack from tons of folk on this board...and he's tried to hit me with a few darts but I must say he absolutely owns Midget and Tyson...

Narutoluva
08-01-2011, 06:26 PM
^ fag

midnightpulp
08-01-2011, 06:47 PM
why do people make bets with anonymous people on the internet to begin with? shit, it's hard enough to find legit people in real life to bet with let alone the internet.

only one answer to your question, the people making the bets are complete dumbfucks and deserve what they get.

The answer to your question is that I figured there was a good chance Luva would welch on me (after all, I'm the one who insisted this bet not be escrowed through Kori and be placed on the honor system). Welching on Deadly, however, was a complete bitch move, since those two never feuded or really even exchanged heated words. Because Luva really had no legitimate motive for not paying Deadly, that leads me to believe Luva is indeed a broke as fuck Asian Wigger, which I find hilarious, even more hilarious than an aspiring tattoo artist who can't draw stars.

Koolaid_Man
08-01-2011, 07:53 PM
The answer to your question is that I figured there was a good chance Luva would welch on me (after all, I'm the one who insisted this bet not be escrowed through Kori and be placed on the honor system). Welching on Deadly, however, was a complete bitch move, since those two never feuded or really even exchanged heated words. Because Luva really had no legitimate motive for not paying Deadly, that leads me to believe Luva is indeed a broke as fuck Asian Wigger, which I find hilarious, even more hilarious than an aspiring tattoo artist who can't draw stars.

he didn't welch on you and Deads at all...he just straight up fucked you...FUCK YOU :lol

TacoMeatJackson
08-01-2011, 08:04 PM
he didn't welch on you and Deads at all...he just straight up fucked you...FUCK YOU :lol

Lil slave nigga, where was your ass today? I was at Lib City, 12pm sharp, and I didn't once see a nigga of your low, busta ass caliber around there.

Gotta say though, smart move. If you did show up you'd be in hospital bout now getting a feeding tube installed into that dick sucking mouth of yours.

Koolaid_Man
08-01-2011, 08:13 PM
Lil slave nigga, where was your ass today? I was at Lib City, 12pm sharp, and I didn't once see a nigga of your low, busta ass caliber around there.

Gotta say though, smart move. If you did show up you'd be in hospital bout now getting a feeding tube installed into that dick sucking mouth of yours.

My bad....I forgot all about you....meet me up there on Wed @ 7:09 pm.

DMC
08-01-2011, 08:46 PM
Three Asians fighting over a wonton

DeadlyDynasty
08-01-2011, 10:20 PM
At this point I wouldn't even accept the money if he actually made an effort (lol) to pay.
Homeboy obviously needs the bread more than I if he can't pay such a small bill. Hit me up of you need more brah, hate to see a fellow Lakers fan go hungry.

hehateme
08-01-2011, 10:42 PM
I'm bankin this slob works at a 7-eleven pullin minimum wage and drives a geo metro on the regular. This fool couldn't pull $500 in 3 months straight and probably doesn't even know who's on the $100 dollar bill if you asked the fag. I'm pretty sure his idea of a shopping spree is spending $29.95 on a pair of LA Gear's at his local Walmart.

midnightpulp
08-01-2011, 10:42 PM
I'm bankin this slob works at a 7-eleven pullin minimum wage and drives a geo metro on the regular. This fool couldn't pull $500 in 3 months straight and probably doesn't even know who's on the $100 dollar bill if you asked the fag. I'm pretty sure his idea of a shopping spree is spending $29.95 on a pair of LA Gear's at his local Walmart.

lol

midnightpulp
08-01-2011, 10:44 PM
At this point I wouldn't even accept the money if he actually made an effort (lol) to pay.
Homeboy obviously needs the bread more than I if he can't pay such a small bill. Hit me up of you need more brah, hate to see a fellow Lakers fan go hungry.

No doubt, brother. Wigger probably living in a hovel in Echo Park, starving like the rat motherfucker he is.

Koolaid_Man
08-01-2011, 10:47 PM
you cats in a perpetual state of delusion....

midnightpulp
08-01-2011, 10:48 PM
you cats in a perpetual state of delusion....

And you and Luva are living in a perpetual state of poverty.

Koolaid_Man
08-01-2011, 10:50 PM
And you and Luva are living in a perpetual state of poverty.

yes we are....:toast

DeadlyDynasty
08-01-2011, 10:57 PM
yes we are....:toast

Economy is rough, bro...you can only live off a steady diet of government cheese for so long, tbh.

Hit me up when you and luva are running low again and I'll western union you some cash. Maybe I'll send you guys a care package of ramen noodles, snack packs, and some capri suns. I take care of all my children.

redzero
08-02-2011, 12:55 AM
midnightpulp, take a page out of this guy's book:

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhlfdC7B7Hwg6XX8Zw

koriwhat
08-02-2011, 01:38 AM

you stick your little midget nose into everyone else's biz, this is just what you do you little ocd drama queen. it's pretty pathetic especially when you follow up a worthless and pointless reply with some stupid fuckin' explanation for why you're a little bitch and then to top it off you try to dane cook your last words.

you're a pathetic little piece of shit and anyone with their nose so far up everyone's ass, you're bound to get shitted on and i hope you get shitted on 24/7.

btw, your little tattoo comment isn't going to crush me nor sway me away from tattooing. i'm making money at the moment on what i like to do, how about you? you can't even breath in the fuckin' bathroom, i bet your tub hasn't seen your ass in months you stinky little midg.

i can understand you not wanting a tattoo by me, that's cool, but to act as if you're above what i do and to act as if it's as easy as you try to make it out to be in hilarious... especially considering the fact i've had absolutely 0 mentoring/training in this field. i am making money at this, what are you doing besides living off of momma's dime and asking for sympathy from a msgboard that doesn't give a shit about your stupid mental problems.

when you can pick up a tattoo machine and get legit with someone without infecting them with staph get at me homie, but until then you really can't say shit. you're nothing, absofuckinlutely nothing! you're a fuckin' joke and you're still not funny.

Veterinarian.
08-02-2011, 01:45 AM
you stick your little midget nose into everyone else's biz, this is just what you do you little ocd drama queen. it's pretty pathetic especially when you follow up a worthless and pointless reply with some stupid fuckin' explanation for why you're a little bitch and then to top it off you try to dane cook your last words.

you're a pathetic little piece of shit and anyone with their nose so far up everyone's ass, you're bound to get shitted on and i hope you get shitted on 24/7.

btw, your little tattoo comment isn't going to crush me nor sway me away from tattooing. i'm making money at the moment on what i like to do, how about you? you can't even breath in the fuckin' bathroom, i bet your tub hasn't seen your ass in months you stinky little midg.

i can understand you not wanting a tattoo by me, that's cool, but to act as if you're above what i do and to act as if it's as easy as you try to make it out to be in hilarious... especially considering the fact i've had absolutely 0 mentoring/training in this field. i am making money at this, what are you doing besides living off of momma's dime and asking for sympathy from a msgboard that doesn't give a shit about your stupid mental problems.

when you can pick up a tattoo machine and get legit with someone without infecting them with staph get at me homie, but until then you really can't say shit. you're nothing, absofuckinlutely nothing! you're a fuckin' joke and you're still not funny.

i have a feeling this isn't the last time we'll see this post

koriwhat
08-02-2011, 01:48 AM
i have a feeling this isn't the last time we'll see this post

i doubt it too... they'll all save, copy and paste... rinse and repeat. it's the only thing in their arsenal which is pretty damn pathetic. 5 yr old's do a better job playing copy cat, but then again most of these faggots have to be adolescents.

08-02-2011, 01:50 AM

Veterinarian.
08-02-2011, 01:51 AM
i doubt it too... they'll all save, copy and paste... rinse and repeat. it's the only thing in their arsenal which is pretty damn pathetic. 5 yr old's do a better job playing copy cat, but then again most of these faggots have to be adolescents.

midnightpulp
08-02-2011, 03:11 AM

Vintage, absolutely fuckin' vintage.

Why you're the greatest ST poster of all time.

LnGrrrR
08-02-2011, 03:15 AM
Vintage, absolutely fuckin' vintage.

Why you're the greatest ST poster of all time.

My thoughts exactly.

midnightpulp
08-02-2011, 03:19 AM
My thoughts exactly.

He's in a league of his own, seriously.

I'm actually honored he used that many words on me. Usually I get a couple of 20 word paragraphs, but old Perry went full bore with this rant.

midnightpulp
08-02-2011, 03:24 AM

Somewhat true, but you did forget that we also have making fun of your shoddy tattoo work in our arsenal.

koriwhat
08-02-2011, 04:59 AM
Somewhat true, but you did forget that we also have making fun of your shoddy tattoo work in our arsenal.

seriously man, you making fun of me or anything i do is :lol

the next time you can take a shower without gasping for air is the day you can talk shit... until then, stfu.

i don't tattoo for you nor anyone else here, i do it for me and only me. since you have such a big trap on ya for such a small hermit as yourself, man up and buy a machine and show me up but unlike you i'm more realistic about what's up. you're simply grabbing for whatever you can in order to get your little dirty nails, since water is your enemy, under my skin. man up, stop talking shit and try your hand at tattooing.

stfu if you're not going to or at least comment on my other work and not grain size hand drawn stars. you only see what you want in order to try and find some sort of material to slam me with but the truth of the matter is, and i've said it before, you probably have 1% of the talent i do (i'm being generous when i say that) and it's prevalent in the way you mock me about those stars. you should see the dragon i did the other day but then again, i'm done posting my work here; i have nothing to prove to any of yall and the sad thing is, there are probably a few here at ST that actually like tattoo's and aren't a complete socially inept bitch like yourself.

raise your hand if all you have is a big trap and you can't back it up... now raise your hand if you're doing what you love in life, making $$$ at it and you're able to be yourself and not some joe shmoe in a button up shirt kissing your boss' ass from 9-5 every day.

i don't hate you man, don't get it twisted... i'm tired of viewing this site only to find it populated by a bunch of nobodies that think by trying to 1 up everyone they're actually contributing to the greater good of ST. come with some bball takes or jump in the tub and drown yourself.

midnightpulp
08-02-2011, 06:16 AM
seriously man, you making fun of me or anything i do is :lol

the next time you can take a shower without gasping for air is the day you can talk shit... until then, stfu.

i don't tattoo for you nor anyone else here, i do it for me and only me. since you have such a big trap on ya for such a small hermit as yourself, man up and buy a machine and show me up but unlike you i'm more realistic about what's up. you're simply grabbing for whatever you can in order to get your little dirty nails, since water is your enemy, under my skin. man up, stop talking shit and try your hand at tattooing.

stfu if you're not going to or at least comment on my other work and not grain size hand drawn stars. you only see what you want in order to try and find some sort of material to slam me with but the truth of the matter is, and i've said it before, you probably have 1% of the talent i do (i'm being generous when i say that) and it's prevalent in the way you mock me about those stars. you should see the dragon i did the other day but then again, i'm done posting my work here; i have nothing to prove to any of yall and the sad thing is, there are probably a few here at ST that actually like tattoo's and aren't a complete socially inept bitch like yourself.

raise your hand if all you have is a big trap and you can't back it up... now raise your hand if you're doing what you love in life, making $$$ at it and you're able to be yourself and not some joe shmoe in a button up shirt kissing your boss' ass from 9-5 every day.

i don't hate you man, don't get it twisted... i'm tired of viewing this site only to find it populated by a bunch of nobodies that think by trying to 1 up everyone they're actually contributing to the greater good of ST. come with some bball takes or jump in the tub and drown yourself.

:lmao

Damn, you're dropping fire this morning! I haven't seen you this agitated since the calf tats/tube socks event.

I'm going to play internet psychologist for a minute, and say that the kind of agitation you're exhibiting can only be borne out of regret or inadequacy, which can either exist at the conscious or subconscious level.

See, you knew getting those jackass tats on your calves was a fuckup, it's why you got so defensive about them, displaying a cognitive dissonance at a near psychotic level in order to justify your retarded decision to actually pay money to have spurs tattooed on your legs. Only someone with a deep regret would go to that kind of psychological length to convince themselves what they did was right. It's probably similar to OJ telling himself that Nicole deserved it for cheating on him with a honky.

Now on to your "aspirations" of being a tattoo artist. This is where the inadequacy part of the equation comes in. You know you're inadequate as a tattoo artist and will likely never make enough money at it to turn your "passion" into a legitimate livelihood, so you lash out when anyone dare criticize your work. Your response to our criticism/jokes about your work tells me you're insecure about your talent. You know, or intuitively know, your skills are way under par and the future you have in the industry will depend on the charity, stupidity, or blood alcohol level of your friends. That's your ceiling. Tattooing for friends or broke ass people looking for a cheap tattoo.

Nothing wrong with that, but if you want to eat and have a roof over your head, I suggest putting the pumps back on and returning to your secretary position. It ain't tattooing or sticker designing or t-shirt making, but at least it's honest work.

Good luck, brother.

koriwhat
08-02-2011, 06:45 AM

in all of that i'm going to bet that you're waiting patiently by your computer for that first LOL in order to validate your self worth to ST and to yourself. the problem with that is from the beginning of your shitty psych evaluation you forgot one thing, you yourself are a complete mess and have no business analyzing anyone considering how fucked up you are within your own being.

"borne out of regret or inadequacy"... hmm... really? regret because i got tattoo's i wanted for many many yrs, nah. i don't feel inadequate at all; i know i have talent and i have the confidence to display my talent on paper, digitally, screened and permanently on skin.

the regret comment was LOL but the inadequacy comment is LMFAO funny considering where i am in this field at the moment. sure, i'm not in a shop yet and i'm not pulling in bank but i'm making some money, doing some badass designs and striving for more not only as a tattooist but as an artist, as a jack of all trades in the art field. i've made huge strides over the yrs and have jumped many hurdles too.

i have no training in this field and yet i am doing work most apprentices don't get a chance to do until month 7 or later on. funny thing is, there are hater's everywhere and most are shitty like you who can't hold a candle to those they are hating on. what's that saying, i can't remember but i think it goes something like this, "hater's only hate the things they can't get and the people they can't be."

btw, i'll leave you with another quote i just found, "love me or hate me, either way i'm on your mind."

midnightpulp
08-02-2011, 06:57 AM
in all of that i'm going to bet that you're waiting patiently by your computer for that first LOL in order to validate your self worth to ST and to yourself. the problem with that is from the beginning of your shitty psych evaluation you forgot one thing, you yourself are a complete mess and have no business analyzing anyone considering how fucked up you are within your own being.

"borne out of regret or inadequacy"... hmm... really? regret because i got tattoo's i wanted for many many yrs, nah. i don't feel inadequate at all; i know i have talent and i have the confidence to display my talent on paper, digitally, screened and permanently on skin.

the regret comment was LOL but the inadequacy comment is LMFAO funny considering where i am in this field at the moment. sure, i'm not in a shop yet and i'm not pulling in bank but i'm making some money, doing some badass designs and striving for more not only as a tattooist but as an artist, as a jack of all trades in the art field. i've made huge strides over the yrs and have jumped many hurdles too.

i have no training in this field and yet i am doing work most apprentices don't get a chance to do until month 7 or later on. funny thing is, there are hater's everywhere and most are shitty like you who can't hold a candle to those they are hating on. what's that saying, i can't remember but i think it goes something like this, "hater's only hate the things they can't get and the people they can't be."

btw, i'll leave you with another quote i just found, "love me or hate me, either way i'm on your mind."

How do you know I'm a "complete mess?" You're simply speculating without any kind of proof.

But I know for a fact that you can't tattoo beyond the hobbyist level based on the work you yourself posted pictures of. I know you got ridiculous tattoos based on the pictures you yourself posted. I know you were willing to sell your intellectual property for a fuckin' t-shirt based on the story you yourself posted.

Basically, you're trying to troll me with digs at my OCD condition that you enhance to comical levels (like me being afraid of water) in the hopes that you will get a butthurt reaction from me. On the other hand, I'm simply telling you the truth.

I think you owe me an apology, to be honest. Attempting to troll me like that.

koriwhat
08-02-2011, 07:08 AM
How do you know I'm a "complete mess?" You're simply speculating without any kind of proof.

But I know for a fact that you can't tattoo beyond the hobbyist level based on the work you yourself posted pictures of. I know you got ridiculous tattoos based on the pictures you yourself posted. I know you were willing to sell your intellectual property for a fuckin' t-shirt based on the story you yourself posted.

Basically, you're trying to troll me with digs at my OCD condition that you enhance to comical levels (like me being afraid of water) in the hopes that you will get a butthurt reaction from me. On the other hand, I'm simply telling you the truth.

I think you owe me an apology, to be honest. Attempting to troll me like that.

it is what it is... i'm simply :lmao

sort of like...

LOL can't tattoo beyond the hobbyist level... tell that to the tattoo artist who was hating on me til i pulled up my work on my ipad and then his tone changed. something you need to learn how to do, stfu.
LOL i got ridiculous tattoo's... everyone's tattoo's are ridiculous to someone. i didn't get them for you but i'm sure your little queer ass wants to believe that.
LOL selling intellectual property for nothing... if nothing is sold how is it "selling"?
LOL thinking i'd ever apologize for anything i say on ST or the internet at that :lmao
LOL trying to act like you're not a fuckin' weirdo

midnightpulp
08-02-2011, 07:15 AM
it is what it is... i'm simply :lmao

sort of like...

LOL can't tattoo beyond the hobbyist level... tell that to the tattoo artist who was hating on me til i pulled up my work on my ipad and then his tone changed. something you need to learn how to do, stfu.
LOL i got ridiculous tattoo's... everyone's tattoo's are ridiculous to someone. i didn't get them for you but i'm sure your little queer ass wants to believe that.
LOL selling intellectual property for nothing... if nothing is sold how is it "selling"?
LOL thinking i'd ever apologize for anything i say on ST or the internet at that :lmao
LOL trying to act like you're not a fuckin' weirdo

Um, a t-shirt does indeed have monetary value, so if you would've received said t-shirt for those stickers you designed, you would have "sold it." Christ, no wonder you couldn't graduate highschool.

Cool, you think I'm a weirdo. Notice how I won't get all butthurt about it and stammer on for 300 words trying to justify to you that I'm not, saying something douchebaggy like, "Well, the girl I fucked last night didn't think I was a weirdo."

But seriously, don't quit the stammering. We all love it here. It what makes you relevant. God knows your tattooing never will.

koriwhat
08-02-2011, 07:35 AM
Um, a t-shirt does indeed have monetary value, so if you would've received said t-shirt for those stickers you designed, you would have "sold it." Christ, no wonder you couldn't graduate highschool.

why is this even a big deal that you have to bring it up? why does this concern you at all? i drew a fuckin' sketch i didn't give a fuck about that took a mere 10 minutes to draw. if i was fine with receiving a shirt in exchange, why does this bother you?

you do realize a bunch of people in this world do pro-bono work, you do know that term right? i mean, you're mr. knowitall so you must know what pro-bono means.

also, you bring up hs as if you know my situation back then, as if it matters to this day, as if i have any regrets for past decisions such as leaving school. what exactly does my hs yrs have to do with you? i'm 12 yrs removed from hs and yet you bring it up as if i just dropped out, no i just got a fuckin' aa degree this past may but fuck that let's talk hs.

get yourself a subscription to tattoo magazine because one day you'll see my work in it and you'll remember how much you hated on me and how much i thrive from said hate. if my past is any indication i have a great track record of thriving to do more when put to the test.

i've been up all fuckin' night bs'ing, designing, bs'ing with you, etc... this is just another way to pass the time. don't read to much into things. i don't hate you, i just think you're very delusional and you're a weirdo.

i hope one day yall cherish the replies i type up.

little weirdo, without me you're nothing... you desperately strive to make friends here with your hate, your trolling, your wannabe shitty comedy one liners... in the end, you're a kiss ass weirdo who thinks he's above those he hates on but reality will surely catch up to you sooner or later. i know my situation and i'm trying to better it, not trying to make internet buddies.

blah
blah
blah

keep hating and i'll keep on my grind, this is one thing i can guarantee you. your hate, as well as everyone else's, is great motivation. let's go for 5! :lobt2:

koriwhat
08-02-2011, 07:38 AM
i see you lurking... what next? fuck it... i'll check when i wake up... fuck what a long night.

midnightpulp
08-02-2011, 07:39 AM
why is this even a big deal that you have to bring it up? why does this concern you at all? i drew a fuckin' sketch i didn't give a fuck about that took a mere 10 minutes to draw. if i was fine with receiving a shirt in exchange, why does this bother you?

you do realize a bunch of people in this world do pro-bono work, you do know that term right? i mean, you're mr. knowitall so you must know what pro-bono means.

also, you bring up hs as if you know my situation back then, as if it matters to this day, as if i have any regrets for past decisions such as leaving school. what exactly does my hs yrs have to do with you? i'm 12 yrs removed from hs and yet you bring it up as if i just dropped out, no i just got a fuckin' aa degree this past may but fuck that let's talk hs.

get yourself a subscription to tattoo magazine because one day you'll see my work in it and you'll remember how much you hated on me and how much i thrive from said hate. if my past is any indication i have a great track record of thriving to do more when put to the test.

i've been up all fuckin' night bs'ing, designing, bs'ing with you, etc... this is just another way to pass the time. don't read to much into things. i don't hate you, i just think you're very delusional and you're a weirdo.

little weirdo, without me you're nothing... you desperately strive to make friends here with your hate, your trolling, your wannabe shitty comedy one liners... in the end, you're a kiss ass weirdo who thinks he's above those he hates on but reality will surely catch up to you sooner or later. i know my situation and i'm trying to better it, not trying to make internet buddies.

blah
blah
blah

keep hating and i'll keep on my grind, this is one thing i can guarantee you. your hate, as well as everyone else's, is great motivation. let's go for 5! :lobt2:

This response is exactly why we love ya, Perry :tu

hehateme
08-02-2011, 08:32 AM

honestly...what kind of put down or comeback is that? WTF does it even mean?

Koriwhat'sTattooGun
08-02-2011, 02:20 PM

blah
blah
blah

Nope. I don't see this happening. You grip me too tight. A light grip is needed when drawing intricate and complicated shapes. As it stands, you grip me like you do your dick when masturbating (something I see too many times a day), which is why you fuck up the simplest shit like stars.

Hold me like an experienced lover would hold a women's breast (only hormonal teenaged boys squeeze breasts). I know this will be tough since you have no experience to draw on, but try to imagine, and then maybe, you'll transcend yourself into a decent artist.

And cut your fucking hair. I'm tired of pulling strands of that shit out of my motor everyday.

Lil' B TheBasedGod
08-02-2011, 03:55 PM
I got 500 bitches, please
yo 500 in my hand
can u say u got that cheese?
lakaluva's poor ass can't

koriwhat
08-02-2011, 04:24 PM
And cut your fucking hair. I'm tired of pulling strands of that shit out of my motor everyday.

what motor? dipshit

coils and electricity with an armature bar that throws... nice try but try again.

btw, you can change that avatar because i don't use stainless steel grips, i use disposable grips in order to be more sterile.

you have no idea what you speak of and it clearly shows. this is the only constant in the world of trolls.

LnGrrrR
08-02-2011, 04:53 PM
Tbh, I think KW has at least the determination to make a name for himself. He's one of those types that will either end up in a gutter robbing old folks, or living in a mansion somewhere. I don't think there's an in-between. :lol

Stalin
08-02-2011, 07:11 PM
Tbh, I think KW has at least the determination to make a name for himself. He's one of those types that will either end up in a gutter robbing old folks, or living in a mansion somewhere. I don't think there's an in-between. :lol

This calf.tats meltdown is some funny shit, gotta say midnight is the best troll on st. I think you got calf.tats wrong, lngrrr. Its obvious he's got mental issues, one of the side effects being, illusions of grandeur. Dude never even graduated from high school, it was too hard, I guess. He's what? 30 something..if he was going to make it, he would have already.

koriwhat
08-02-2011, 09:18 PM
This calf.tats meltdown is some funny shit, gotta say midnight is the best troll on st. I think you got calf.tats wrong, lngrrr. Its obvious he's got mental issues, one of the side effects being, illusions of grandeur. Dude never even graduated from high school, it was too hard, I guess. He's what? 30 something..if he was going to make it, he would have already.

almost 30, not 30 something. like i've said before, hs wasn't hard, it just wasn't of any interest to me. to each their own.

DPG21920
08-02-2011, 09:56 PM
^ Are you arguing in ANOTHER thread? Don't you ever talk basketball???

koriwhat
08-02-2011, 10:12 PM
^ Are you arguing in ANOTHER thread? Don't you ever talk basketball???

emo bitch stfu already

midnightpulp
08-02-2011, 10:20 PM
almost 30, not 30 something. like i've said before, hs wasn't hard, it just wasn't of any interest to me. to each their own.

Probably because you weren't of any interest to the girls.

DPG21920
08-02-2011, 10:23 PM
emo bitch stfu already

You are ridiculous bro! Just another idiot in the line of idiots on here that argues non-stop and never talks basketball!