PDA

View Full Version : Bush is a Punk Ass Chump!

Axe Murderer
08-01-2011, 12:16 AM
You know what, there's a number of insults I can type, all of which have been overused. But I just don't think you're worth it BUMP, because I think you're lonely, you spend so much time on ST, it would be understandable if you came every once and while to poke fun, but no, you dwell on this forum. & what satisfaction does that give you? Is it going to help you find a girlfriend spending all your time here? Come on man, I've told a few other people, and I'll tell you, you need to focus on growing up a little more.

& you'd have all the answers right? Because you're so fucking mighty here on ST, that you have so much pull, that you know for certain that Neal raped a bitch. Damn, I'm amazed at your piece of shit mentality. You're not offending ME because you THINK Gary Neal raped a bitch, so get off my rod faggot.

Roger Freemason Jr.
08-01-2011, 01:57 AM
You love me.

frodo
08-01-2011, 02:05 AM
dat nigga been quite silent recently tbqh, nigga used to bring a lot of decent trolling threads that i miss alot now, dis board is like dead during the offseason and fuck knows how long its gonna last this year

redzero
08-01-2011, 02:16 AM
Did you know that the Tings are cheaters and quitters?

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-01-2011, 08:16 AM
Did you know that the Tings are cheaters and quitters?
Ha! The Ting brothers he saidddddddddddddddd!

Charge it to da game!!!!

jeebus
08-01-2011, 04:42 PM
Yeah, I made a mistake. What else is new? All the Dirk and Mav haters are jizzing tonight. I just took a xanax so I'm kind of mellowing down. And I've recently started to reconsider suicide. And before you bitch me out or call me a pussy, this has nothing to do with the Mavs. I'm miserable right now in my life and I'm starting to come to a breaking point. I'm stuck at a dead end job with shitty pay and I get treated like a piece of shit too there. No respect at all. I am a hopeless piece of shit and prick. I wasted 5 and a half years in college in the hopes of possibly getting a good paying job or at least a decent paying job. I've been stuck in retail for almost 3 years making a whopping 15K a year. How am I ever going to be happy making shitty money like that? Sorry for the rant, I think it's the xanax kicking in.

I06yrc3OK5I

Holger Geschwindner
08-01-2011, 09:07 PM
Ich verstehe nicht, wie bizarre amerikanischen Humor. Der andere Tag Dirk sagte mir, seine Finger ziehen. Ich tat, wie ihm befohlen, und er ließ seine rektale Wind locker. Ich war nicht amüsiert.

DeadlyDynasty
08-01-2011, 10:24 PM
Ich verstehe nicht, wie bizarre amerikanischen Humor. Der andere Tag Dirk sagte mir, seine Finger ziehen. Ich tat, wie ihm befohlen, und er ließ seine rektale Wind locker. Ich war nicht amüsiert.

:rollin

BlackSwordsMan
08-01-2011, 10:38 PM
I hope they internet in pearsol I'm going to miss BUMP.