PDA

View Full Version : Poster of the Month - July

Slim Charles
08-01-2011, 11:22 AM
..and the winner is..

DPG

His sheer domination of the MK in the last couple days is the stuff of legend, IMO..

Worst Poster:

:lol mainstream mono..:lol

Not only was his radio show cancelled, he also started posting like Badtakes..:lol

:lol Dirk playing championship level defense..:lol

Leetonidas
08-01-2011, 11:23 AM
Gay

stretch
08-01-2011, 12:24 PM
super gay

Dex
08-01-2011, 01:40 PM
The NBA Forum has really fallen off...

koriwhat
08-01-2011, 01:45 PM

it fell off more than a yr ago ever since all these kiddie mavs fans infiltrated ST

InRareForm
08-01-2011, 02:05 PM
lol @ NBA Forum summer boredom.

awards every 2 days it seems like.

scoffing d-bag
08-01-2011, 02:10 PM
I feel sorry for losers with no lives who have time to go around ranking each other on the internet. You should all kill yourselves.

Blake
08-01-2011, 02:15 PM

this comment posted like every two days for like the past 25 years

Narutoluva
08-01-2011, 05:42 PM
I feel sorry for losers with no lives who have time to go around ranking each other on the internet. You should all kill yourselves.

you first scro

DPG21920
08-01-2011, 05:43 PM
Thanks, but I'm just here to talk basketball.

frodo
08-01-2011, 06:37 PM
i miss the mono show too but he made a couple rappin' shaq threads, dpg ain't never deservin to be da poster of the month imho

Isitjustme?
08-01-2011, 07:08 PM
tbh mono's show was a great idea and I listened to like 3 of them but he never prepared anything so I thought it was like an A+ idea with like C- to B- level execution imho

badfish22
08-01-2011, 07:40 PM
:lol these awards are really on Hars mind if he thought about them even before Mono did.

DPG21920
08-01-2011, 08:08 PM
i miss the mono show too but he made a couple rappin' shaq threads, dpg ain't never deservin to be da poster of the month imho

Frodo is correct here.

DeadlyDynasty
08-01-2011, 10:26 PM
I like your joshdaboss troll better tbh

Venti Quattro
08-01-2011, 11:24 PM
oh how harlemheat37 has fallen...

Leetonidas
08-02-2011, 01:59 AM
:lol words words words :lol

:lol more words more words more words :lol

:lol even more words even more words even more words(half-assed ellipsis) :lol

rayjayjohnson
08-02-2011, 02:41 AM
i actually logged back in to say how rich in faggotry this thread is

Venti Quattro
08-02-2011, 06:21 AM
seriously man, you making fun of me or anything i do is :lol

the next time you can take a shower without gasping for air is the day you can talk shit... until then, stfu.

i don't tattoo for you nor anyone else here, i do it for me and only me. since you have such a big trap on ya for such a small hermit as yourself, man up and buy a machine and show me up but unlike you i'm more realistic about what's up. you're simply grabbing for whatever you can in order to get your little dirty nails, since water is your enemy, under my skin. man up, stop talking shit and try your hand at tattooing.

stfu if you're not going to or at least comment on my other work and not grain size hand drawn stars. you only see what you want in order to try and find some sort of material to slam me with but the truth of the matter is, and i've said it before, you probably have 1% of the talent i do (i'm being generous when i say that) and it's prevalent in the way you mock me about those stars. you should see the dragon i did the other day but then again, i'm done posting my work here; i have nothing to prove to any of yall and the sad thing is, there are probably a few here at ST that actually like tattoo's and aren't a complete socially inept bitch like yourself.

raise your hand if all you have is a big trap and you can't back it up... now raise your hand if you're doing what you love in life, making $$$ at it and you're able to be yourself and not some joe shmoe in a button up shirt kissing your boss' ass from 9-5 every day.

i don't hate you man, don't get it twisted... i'm tired of viewing this site only to find it populated by a bunch of nobodies that think by trying to 1 up everyone they're actually contributing to the greater good of ST. come with some bball takes or jump in the tub and drown yourself.

midnightpulp
08-02-2011, 06:27 AM
seriously man, you making fun of me or anything i do is :lol

the next time you can take a shower without gasping for air is the day you can talk shit... until then, stfu.

i don't tattoo for you nor anyone else here, i do it for me and only me. since you have such a big trap on ya for such a small hermit as yourself, man up and buy a machine and show me up but unlike you i'm more realistic about what's up. you're simply grabbing for whatever you can in order to get your little dirty nails, since water is your enemy, under my skin. man up, stop talking shit and try your hand at tattooing.

stfu if you're not going to or at least comment on my other work and not grain size hand drawn stars. you only see what you want in order to try and find some sort of material to slam me with but the truth of the matter is, and i've said it before, you probably have 1% of the talent i do (i'm being generous when i say that) and it's prevalent in the way you mock me about those stars. you should see the dragon i did the other day but then again, i'm done posting my work here; i have nothing to prove to any of yall and the sad thing is, there are probably a few here at ST that actually like tattoo's and aren't a complete socially inept bitch like yourself.

raise your hand if all you have is a big trap and you can't back it up... now raise your hand if you're doing what you love in life, making $$$ at it and you're able to be yourself and not some joe shmoe in a button up shirt kissing your boss' ass from 9-5 every day.

i don't hate you man, don't get it twisted... i'm tired of viewing this site only to find it populated by a bunch of nobodies that think by trying to 1 up everyone they're actually contributing to the greater good of ST. come with some bball takes or jump in the tub and drown yourself.

:lmao

One of this best. And I feel honored it was in response to one of posts.

koriwhat
08-02-2011, 06:47 AM
go read the other reply... i seriously can't wait til that day when your momma creates a thread here about how you finally took your last breath and while sad, i'm actually holding out for that thread to die the next day because no one gives a shit. that will be a classic thread.

Slim Charles
08-02-2011, 12:13 PM
super gay

:lol mad cause little brother got crominated..:lol