PDA

View Full Version : I admit... Spurs are simply better

GuaranSHEED36
06-12-2005, 11:39 PM
As a pistons fan I'm heart broken and pissed off to say I truly think the Spurs are simply better than the pistons. They play just like us but better, and you have an unbelievable bench. The only reason I dont hate the spurs is because they at least have class and dont talk shit. Duncan came off the bench with 2 minutes left to help arroyo up from his ankle injury and you guys simply out play and hustle us but I do think its soooooooooooo retarded tos ay pistons are overrated...
making it to the finals twice in a row isnt overrated
we won game 7 on the road vs the so called "best team in the east" the heat and shaq who guaranteed a title at the beginn of the year

spurs in 6
but hopefully im wrong

RobinsontoDuncan
06-12-2005, 11:40 PM
Hey, all fans get carried away sometimes, you should have been here when a lot of us were swearting bullets about the matchup problems w/ Detroit. thanks for the props though.

BadlyDrawnBoy
06-12-2005, 11:42 PM

Sincerely,

Jason Kidd

Solid D
06-12-2005, 11:42 PM
It bothers me, too, to see the overrated smak. It's just not true. The Pistons are a great team with passionate fans...and nobody has won 4 games, yet, so it's not over with.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
06-12-2005, 11:43 PM
I watched the Spurs play in all 3 previous rounds. Right now, IMO, they are playing their best ball of the year on O. Every extra pass that needs to be made is made and the are making their open shots...

samikeyp
06-12-2005, 11:44 PM
It bothers me, too, to see the overrated smak. It's just not true. The Pistons are a great team with passionate fans...and nobody has won 4 games, yet, so it's not over with.

True. Only one team has won all three at home in the 2-3-2 format.....Detroit last year....this series is NOT over.

Pistons < Spurs
Right now, IMO, they are playing their best ball of the year on O. Every extra pass that needs to be made is made and the are making their open shots...

Right on. Exactly.

E20
You guys can't give up yet. Pistons have 3 games at the Palace.

SPURSCHAMPS
What a classy fan u are.I know it's heartbreaking to see your team lost but all the Spurs did was to win at their home court.Let's see how they fare at the Palace but here's hoping that Spurs will wrap up in 5.

exstatic
06-12-2005, 11:47 PM
The problem with Detroit is that when their offense breaks down, they have a distinct lack of a creator/penetrator. SA has two, although Parker has been quiet so far this Finals.

The problem that I have with this Finals is that I don't hate Detroit. NY had Larry "I can pose like an L in LOSER" Johnson, and NJ had Kenyon and Jefferson. Detroit has some good guys, and they play team ball.

06-12-2005, 11:47 PM
You guys can't give up yet. Pistons have 3 games at the Palace.

I sure as hell haven't given up. All the Spurs have done is protect home court...

picnroll
06-12-2005, 11:48 PM
Pistons are a great team and a worthy opponent.

BadlyDrawnBoy
06-12-2005, 11:50 PM
I watched the Spurs play in all 3 previous rounds. Right now, IMO, they are playing their best ball of the year on O. Every extra pass that needs to be made is made and the are making their open shots...

The Spurs avg. like 110 against the Suns. How is that not their best on offense?

RobinsontoDuncan
06-12-2005, 11:50 PM
No way, our best offensive ball of the year was against Phoenix, you guys have sweated us pretty bad so far.

Dre_7
06-12-2005, 11:51 PM
Pistons AINT overrated! Nuff said!

06-12-2005, 11:51 PM
The Spurs avg. like 110 against the Suns. How is that not their best on offense?

The Suns don't play a lick of D.

cmc$purs
06-12-2005, 11:53 PM
:owned can i change my vbookie to sweep :smokin

GuaranSHEED36
06-13-2005, 12:08 AM
[QUOTE] Sincerely, Jason Kidd/[QUOTE]

jason kidd got raped in both finals
the pistons beat the so called amazing lakers ...and i dont want to hear anything about lakers being dysfunctional
if they were so dysfunctional how did they beat hte spurs last year and the t wolves but ONLY in the finals they broke down? everyone loves to hate on detroit and take away their props for simply outplaying and outhustling LA last year
the series isnt over cuz i think detroit will win 2 out of 3 at home
but im worried about game 6 the most

Solid D
06-13-2005, 12:10 AM
The Spurs are like a 1000 stars in the night sky.

No, the Spurs are like a 1000 burning arrows in the heart.

Manu? Tony?

Vashner
06-13-2005, 12:20 AM
MAAAANUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU (yes I am half / drunk ... 3 corona's).

SequSpur
06-13-2005, 12:21 AM
I'm sorry, but as I said before this series even started, I don't see any hope for the Destroyed Pistons.

Spurs in Four.

Sense
06-13-2005, 12:27 AM
As a pistons fan I'm heart broken and pissed off to say I truly think the Spurs are simply better than the pistons. They play just like us but better, and you have an unbelievable bench. The only reason I dont hate the spurs is because they at least have class and dont talk shit. Duncan came off the bench with 2 minutes left to help arroyo up from his ankle injury and you guys simply out play and hustle us but I do think its soooooooooooo retarded tos ay pistons are overrated...
we won game 7 on the road vs the so called "best team in the east" the heat and shaq who guaranteed a title at the beginn of the year

spurs in 6
but hopefully im wrong

This is quite something from a Detroit Fan... if only there were more of you and less of "pistonsforlife" members in here.

Altough I have to say...

Shaq Guaranteed a title to Miami... he never stated when..
:rolleyes

duncan_21
06-13-2005, 12:35 AM
As I said before IMO det is the 3rd best team that the spurs have played in the playoffs. Det struggled against some bad teams, you can't spin it any other way. den and sea are better teams then det, plain and simple.

Det doesn't have anyone who can penetrate and take it to the hoop. If they did you got 3 good perimeter defenders and 2 shot blockers by the rim.

Now, do the "the pistons play down to their opponent" or "the pistons come back from a bad loss" excuses still count?

Let's face it the pistons are a 5th seed at best in the west.

btw the "we beat the lakers and the spurs didn't" keep in mind fox and kobe were injured and playing and malone was out for almost all of the series.

leemajors
06-13-2005, 12:37 AM
not many 5th seeds make it to the finals. can it, they are good. we just need to keep up this incredible effort.

06-13-2005, 12:41 AM
As I said before IMO det is the 3rd best team that the spurs have played in the playoffs. Det struggled against some bad teams, you can't spin it any other way. den and sea are better teams then det, plain and simple.

Det doesn't have anyone who can penetrate and take it to the hoop. If they did you got 3 good perimeter defenders and 2 shot blockers by the rim.

Now, do the "the pistons play down to their opponent" or "the pistons come back from a bad loss" excuses still count?

Let's face it the pistons are a 5th seed at best in the west.

btw the "we beat the lakers and the spurs didn't" keep in mind fox and kobe were injured and playing and malone was out for almost all of the series.

Utter and complete bullshit.

I noticed how you didn't mention how the Lakers got past the Wolves because Cassell was injured.

Weak...

Solid D
06-13-2005, 12:43 AM
Larry Brown said "right now, the way they're playing, the way their executing and the contribution they're getting from a lot of people, they've just dominated two ballgames." He also said, 'I don't think we've been as aggressive as them".

"We were getting beat on dribble-penetration...and you know when you get beat on dribble-penetration, you gotta help. Somebody's gonna be open and they seemed to make the extra pass, over and over again. That was beautiful to watch in terms of their execution. I thought they established it inside, they established off the dribble, you know, 11-24 is pretty tough but I think a lot of their shots were open shots off great ball movement and dribble-penetration."

mavsfan1000
06-13-2005, 12:46 AM
how come i cant see sense's post?
I can't either. I always loved arguing with him

JamStone
06-13-2005, 12:52 AM

Did it matter if Rick Fox was injured or not? It's not like he made a difference for last year's Lakers.

Since when was Kobe injured during last year's finals??? Not any more injured than any other player in the NBA Finals after a long playoff run.

People mention Karl Malone being injured in last year's finals. He played in the FIRST FOUR games of the finals. The only game he was out was the final, deciding game 5.

Injuries are part of the game, especially in the playoffs. That's a load of crap making excuses for the Lakers last year. Either San Antonio or Minnesota should have beat them if they were so disfunctional and self-destructive.

duncan_21
06-13-2005, 12:53 AM
Utter and complete bullshit.

I noticed how you didn't mention how the Lakers got past the Wolves because Cassell was injured.

Weak...

What are you so pissed about? It's not like you guys went 7 with a hobbled lakers team, det took care of business. I'm just pointing out the differences between the sa v la and la v det. It wasn't weak that you guys took them in 5. btw twolves w/out cassell means bad team.

Det is the poor man's version of the spurs. Don't believe the media hype that the pistons are a mirror image of the spurs.

mavsfan1000
06-13-2005, 12:54 AM
The Pistons last year is 2 times better than the Pistons this year. That is the truth for whatever reason.

duncan_21
06-13-2005, 12:55 AM
Did it matter if Rick Fox was injured or not? It's not like he made a difference for last year's Lakers.

Since when was Kobe injured during last year's finals??? Not any more injured than any other player in the NBA Finals after a long playoff run.

People mention Karl Malone being injured in last year's finals. He played in the FIRST FOUR games of the finals. The only game he was out was the final, deciding game 5.

Injuries are part of the game, especially in the playoffs. That's a load of crap making excuses for the Lakers last year. Either San Antonio or Minnesota should have beat them if they were so disfunctional and self-destructive.

kobe hurt is right shoulder and malone was uneffective with that bad knee. He shouldn't have even been playing.

duncan_21
06-13-2005, 12:55 AM
The Pistons last year is 2 times better than Detroit this year.

I don't know bout 2 times but last year's team is much better.

Pistons < Spurs
06-13-2005, 01:02 AM
how come i cant see sense's post?

Neither can I.

mavsfan1000
06-13-2005, 01:02 AM
I'll bet they spent most of the summer having parties and being lazy instead of working on their game. They weren't worried about defending their championship at that time.

dcole50
06-13-2005, 02:44 AM
the pistons are a very good team. the spurs just match up well with them which is why i think the first two games have been won so easily. still, we can't relax now. we could easily lose a few in detroit and have our backs against the wall then.

JLH Fans
06-13-2005, 04:18 AM
Yeah The Pistons is weaker than last year,They have a 6-man rotation.
Yes,Okur was replaced by Mc Dyess,but the lack of Corliss Williamson really hurt them so much IMO.
And
the SAS is MUCH better in this year.
have a good replacement of TP (Udrich)
Moha>>>Nesterrovic and Horry became a factor this year,Ginobili is now an All-Star caliber,and they have G-Rob as well.
My pover ranking in the last year:
1.MINNESOTA
2.PISTONS
3.SPURS

This year:
1.SAS
2.PHO
3.PISTONS

Rummpd
06-13-2005, 05:44 AM
Spurs played very similar offensive ball several times this year mainly when Duncan hurt.

mavsfan1000
06-14-2005, 01:43 AM
Yes,Okur was replaced by Mc Dyess,but the lack of Corliss Williamson really hurt them so much IMO.
And
Moha>>>Nesterrovic and Horry became a factor this year,Ginobili is now an All-Star caliber,and they have G-Rob as well.
1.MINNESOTA
2.PISTONS
3.SPURS

This year:
1.SAS
2.PHO
3.PISTONS
:lmao

HICASHMOTHAF**KA
06-14-2005, 02:02 AM
Spurs Suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JLH Fans
06-14-2005, 07:23 AM
:lmao
If U can say nothing but this...Then I feel sorry 4U.

duncan_21
06-14-2005, 07:39 AM
And
1.MINNESOTA
2.PISTONS
3.SPURS

This year:
1.SAS
2.PHO
3.PISTONS
:lmao :lmao

HULKAROCK
06-14-2005, 07:54 AM
This is quite something from a Detroit Fan... if only there were more of you and less of "pistonsforlife" members in here.

Altough I have to say...

Shaq Guaranteed a title to Miami... he never stated when..
:rolleyes
He's not a Pistons fan. No Pistons fan would predict the Spurs in 6, no matter what the series was at. Rasheed2 or whatever. You look bad. Dismiss yourself from the fan base. As far as a sweep being called, come back on Wed and we'll see about your sweep.

ambchang
06-14-2005, 07:55 AM

Having a lot of points != good offense.
Scoring more points than you should vs. a particular defense == good offense.

JUUOT
06-14-2005, 08:27 AM
i am amazed how the spurs open playoff run slowly and not ready and how they seem to culminate now. they play the best basketball of the season. they demonstrate what were flashes of brilliance in november are now 48minutes games.
all my friends are converted to SPURS basketball. HOURRA

spur219
06-14-2005, 08:47 AM
Both the Spurs and the Pistons are classy teams. Neither one of them talks shit. I am surprised on how lopsided the first two games were. But in no way is this series over. All it takes is one win for the Pistons tonight to get back on track. So it is very important that the Spurs play hard and beat the Pistons tonight.

angel_luv
06-14-2005, 09:14 AM
As a pistons fan I'm heart broken and pissed...

I hate to see any poor creature suffering, so I am sending aid! Go Spurs GO!
We'll do our very best to put you out of your misery quickly. :angel

shaq_nd_d-wade=win
06-14-2005, 10:06 AM

spurs in 6
but hopefully im wrong

I wouldnt be happy that u win a game against a team that its whole starting 5 is injured. Let me give u a recap

G Damon Jones-Sprained ankle and heel on the same foot(ouch)
G Dwyane Wade- Strained rib muscle(that hurts alot)
F Eddie Jones- Severe cut on right eye(courtesy of Princes elbow)
F Udonis Haslem- Dislocated Middle finger
C Shaquille Onea'l- Very deep thigh bruise(takes 8 weeks to completely dissapear)

as u see our WHOLE starting 5 was injured buddy. yes u did win and it was very important win but it was not a quality win. So for us to take u to 7 games with a crippled team that is good. but i am glad we didnt win because with every1 injured we would of embarrased ourselves against tha spurs just like u did with every1 healthy.

MIAMI HEAT 2006 WORLD CHAMPIONS

Kona
06-14-2005, 10:09 AM
i think that the spurs at this point, up 2-0, have done what they are supposed to. win at home.

if they take one from detroit at the palace, then i think the pistons are in serious trouble. they're in trouble now, but like i said before, the spurs have done what they are supposed to do. but they really have thrown a wrench into the pistons offense, until that gets going, the series, for you guys, is in real jeopardy.

1Parker1
06-14-2005, 10:11 AM
"F Udonis Haslem- Dislocated Middle finger"

:lol Was he showing it to Rasheed when he injured it?

HULKAROCK
06-14-2005, 10:19 AM
I wouldnt be happy that u win a game against a team that its whole starting 5 is injured. Let me give u a recap

G Damon Jones-Sprained ankle and heel on the same foot(ouch)
G Dwyane Wade- Strained rib muscle(that hurts alot)
F Eddie Jones- Severe cut on right eye(courtesy of Princes elbow)
F Udonis Haslem- Dislocated Middle finger
C Shaquille Onea'l- Very deep thigh bruise(takes 8 weeks to completely dissapear)

as u see our WHOLE starting 5 was injured buddy. yes u did win and it was very important win but it was not a quality win. So for us to take u to 7 games with a crippled team that is good. but i am glad we didnt win because with every1 injured we would of embarrased ourselves against tha spurs just like u did with every1 healthy.

MIAMI HEAT 2006 WORLD CHAMPIONS

shouldn't you be home wondering how your mighty Heat lost to the World Champs?! Or are your Heat just a flash in the pan? Maybe next year... :lol

boutons
06-14-2005, 10:19 AM
"have done what they are supposed to. win at home."

Total BS. The avg PPG diff was +18 pts.

"Win" is not what the Spurs did, they destroyed.

plonk

HULKAROCK
06-14-2005, 10:33 AM
"have done what they are supposed to. win at home."

Total BS. The avg PPG diff was +18 pts.

"Win" is not what the Spurs did, they destroyed.

plonk

Just as a side note to all the Spurs fans that seem to watch West coast basketball only. This is the worst that the state of Michigan has seen the Pistons play. I would be leary of that comfortably numb feeling you have.. While you're at home tonight listening to your Jimmy Buffet records, just be ready for a revamped, resiliant Piston team to emerge..

wildbill2u
06-14-2005, 11:07 AM
Just as a side note to all the Spurs fans that seem to watch West coast basketball only. This is the worst that the state of Michigan has seen the Pistons play. I would be leary of that comfortably numb feeling you have.. While you're at home tonight listening to your Jimmy Buffet records, just be ready for a revamped, resiliant Piston team to emerge..

This is from a poll in the Detroit news (I guess this is what their fans think) about how many home games they'll win.

None; the Spurs will sweep the series. 38.76%

One; the Spurs will win in five games. 23.38%

Two; They'll go back to San Antonio down 3-2. 17.13%

Three; They'll lead the series after Game 5. 20.73%

When almost 40% of even the home folks think the Pistons will be swept and another 23% think it will only go 5 games, I think the writing is on the wall.

samikeyp
06-14-2005, 11:08 AM

more ignorant blanket statements judging all Spurs fans as one. Go figure.

HULKAROCK
06-14-2005, 11:10 AM
This is from a poll in the Detroit news (I guess this is what their fans think) about how many home games they'll win.

None; the Spurs will sweep the series. 38.76%

One; the Spurs will win in five games. 23.38%

Two; They'll go back to San Antonio down 3-2. 17.13%

Three; They'll lead the series after Game 5. 20.73%

When almost 40% of even the home folks think the Pistons will be swept and another 23% think it will only go 5 games, I think the writing is on the wall.

Yeah and just as easily as you found that poll, so could many other people. I guaransheed that is not by the hands of people from Michigan.

samikeyp
06-14-2005, 11:12 AM
because so many people outside Michigan read the Detroit News. :)

HULKAROCK
06-14-2005, 11:17 AM
because so many people outside Michigan read the Detroit News. :)

Only during the playoffs and when you're playing an opposing team you like to get their point of view and what is being said. Nobody from Texas is visiting that site? Guys. It's not as desperate as you'd like to think. Yeah. we have to win tonight, but we've seen this all before. Nobody's ready to bite a bullet over here. If we lose tonight, it's over. Commomn sense and history tells you that. But if we win and gain momentum, it's a whole new game.. We'll see after tonight.

samikeyp
06-14-2005, 11:19 AM
Guys. It's not as desperate as you'd like to think. Yeah. we have to win tonight, but we've seen this all before. Nobody's ready to bite a bullet over here.

Nobody, with any sense at least, is saying anything like that.

Lighten up Francis, it was a joke...hence the smiley. :)

here is another one. :)

HULKAROCK
06-14-2005, 11:23 AM
Nobody, with any sense at least, is saying anything like that.

Lighten up Francis, it was a joke...hence the smiley. :)

here is another one. :)

Hey, don't I even get any credit for being in here and getting balls busted at all angles in every thread?? :tu

samikeyp
06-14-2005, 11:28 AM
no because you are trolling.

vanvannen
06-14-2005, 11:29 AM
I think tonight we are going to watch a whole different game from the Pistons. They have their backs against the wall and are a very good team in this situations. Besides, never underestimate the heart of a champion.
I guess the real test is on the Spurs. Detroit has showed they can come out alive of these situations. Now our Spurs must show if they can finish this up.

WayDowntownBang
06-14-2005, 01:39 PM
I don't know bout 2 times but last year's team is much better.

Let's turn it the other way, and say that the Spurs are 2 times better than the Pistons Finals opponent last year?

td4mvp21
06-14-2005, 02:16 PM

Why do you think the Pistons are playing so bad? The Spurs are a good defensive team, they are not just having "off nights". Pistons can still come back and win, but the Spurs have shut them down the last two games.

HULKAROCK
06-14-2005, 02:29 PM
Why do you think the Pistons are playing so bad? The Spurs are a good defensive team, they are not just having "off nights". Pistons can still come back and win, but the Spurs have shut them down the last two games.

I'm not going to say that the Spurs haven't played well and haven't played defense well. That attributed to the Pistons lose but that team out there was nothing like we've seen all year. Horrible. There is no way that happened strickly on the Spurs play. If you thnk the Pistons won last year and this year on the play they exhibited in the first two gms, you're fooling yourself.
:fro

angel_luv
06-14-2005, 03:00 PM
Just as a side note to all the Spurs fans that seem to watch West coast basketball only. This is the worst that the state of Michigan has seen the Pistons play...

Wow! Sucky timing for a break down. :lol

MiNuS
06-14-2005, 03:05 PM
Either the Pistons stopped playing or the Spurs are neutralizing them.

I say neutralizing is the answer. SO FAR.

If the Spurs win tonight the Pistons should just forfeit and pull a Tyson.

MiNuS
06-14-2005, 03:11 PM
I say it's all about timing and match ups. IF the Rockets had somehow won against the Mavs and faced teh Spurs things could be a bit differrent now.At least the road would have been tougher.The Rockets played the Spurs the toughest of all WC teams, IMO.

All this might be a let down of te guard of the Pistons after beating Shaq.They must have felt that was it.They Won the whole enchilada.They forgot that Shaq is no longer the measuring stick he once was.

ALVAREZ6
06-14-2005, 03:27 PM
Where's Drebly032????

I remember him saying that "gEnObLi" will be a no-name after this series, and that Rasheed will still win even if he get's technicals...

Nice prediction.

samikeyp
06-14-2005, 03:29 PM
he is posting now under "newdrebly32" because his original name was banned.

what he gets for being a dumbass.

bdubya
06-14-2005, 04:02 PM
As a pistons fan I'm heart broken and pissed off to say I truly think the Spurs are simply better than the pistons.

You're also jumping ship way too early. Spurs are definitely deeper (no surprise there), and have dominated the past two games, but tonight is going to be most informative; have the Spurs been shutting the Pistons down that effectively (i.e. having them so rattled they miss open jumpers and layups), or have the Pistons lost their focus for other reasons? (I'd guess some of each).

I'm expecting the Stones to come out on a mission for the next three games; these will be the true measuring stick, and if the Spurs continue to dominate, then I'll also admit that they're "that much" better. But not today, neighbor, not today.

samikeyp
06-14-2005, 04:03 PM
I'm expecting the Stones to come out on a mission for the next three games

so is Mick playing pg? :)

easjer
06-14-2005, 04:04 PM

The thing is . . . I've been waiting for them to show up this whole series. Hell, going back to last series, and the semis too, for that matter. Yeah, yeah, backs against the wall, always come up big, yadda yadda.

Hey, the Pistons are a great team. I'm not trying to diminish what they've done to get here. But they have not yet played championship level ball. They've coasted through much of this season and were ill prepared for the challenges of the post season. Could they be big tonight? Sure. It's home court, they're down, they feel threatened. Will they? I've got my doubts, and that's not because I'm a Spurs fan.

The Wallace boys are a non factor defensively in the paint. The team is allowing too much penetration, they are challenging the ball movement and are allowing uncontested three's. On offense no one has done well, except maybe for Chauncey, and Parker is making him work for his points. Can they fix all of these things? We'll see tonight.

The problem is that the Spurs play, like their play in Pheonix, is not a fluke. They are just that damn good. And it's frustrating to other teams. Do I expect they'll be as good as they were in game 2? Hopefully they'll be better - they've got a lot of room for improvement (on the boards, primarily, but also protecting the ball a little better), but if they just maintain what they've set as the status quo they'll be all right.

samikeyp
06-14-2005, 04:05 PM
Just as a side note to all the Spurs fans that seem to watch West coast basketball only

curious...why would Spurs fans watch West coast basketball? You do know where San Antonio is, right? If anything, with their emphasis on defense, the Spurs are closer to East Coast basketball.

bdubya
06-14-2005, 05:02 PM
so is Mick playing pg? :)

Naw, Keef's the Point Guitar...always has been, always will be. :lol

samikeyp
06-14-2005, 05:35 PM
Naw, Keef's the Point Guitar...always has been, always will be.

"I saw a bright light...thought we wuz on" :lmao

twincam
06-14-2005, 06:02 PM

spurs in 6
but hopefully im wrong

You see, it's people like "you" that keep me coming back to NBA forums. Many would just get all biased about a series. I give you props for giving us the inside scoop of your thoughts. I do respect the Pistons to be honest with you. I will say this. When R. Wallace was traded to the Pistons last year, I personally thought it was the BEST MOVE the NBA had that year. That only toned up the Pistons to get back in Championship form. I used to love watching R. Wallace and Brian Grant when they both played for the Portland Trailblazers. I always thought they were two of the best low post players during that eraf. However, Rasheed ended up with a winning team. Unfortunately, the Spurs are trully a better team (saying that unbiased).
I do want the Spurs to win atleast one on the road and then bring it back to San Antonio to close it all out. Yes, that's wishful thinking, but we'll just have to take it one step at a time.
Go Spurs Go!

geerussell
06-14-2005, 06:07 PM

Sincerely,

Jason Kidd

Winning a trophy is overrated.

sincerely,

Jason Kidd's championship ring

bdubya
06-14-2005, 07:39 PM
"I saw a bright light...thought we wuz on" :lmao

Whatever bad I might have to say about Texas, y'all did give us BH and SRV ( :cry ) Thanks for that.