PDA

View Full Version : Kobe: " Lebron is an immature kid but he'll grow out of it."

Koolaid_Man
08-01-2011, 11:36 PM
:lol

Kobe Believes Critics Should Back Off LeBron

Aug 01, 2011 1:54 PM EDT

http://basketball.realgm.com/images/nba/4.2/wiretap/photos/2006/Bryant_Kobe_lal_100103a.jpg
Kobe Bryant voiced his opinion of the criticism received by LeBron James in the wake of Miami's loss in the Finals to the Mavericks.

"I think people need to lay off that kid, that's what I think," Bryant said of James. "I've gotten to know him pretty well, playing with the Olympic team, and I think they just need to back off him and just let him play and let him live his life and let him make his decisions and let him mature as a player." :lol

Bryant said he can relate to what James has experienced.

"It's tough to be under the microscope like that all the time," Bryant said. "So, I would like everybody to just back off of him and just let him play."

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/214969/Kobe_Believes_Critics_Should_Back_Off_LeBron#ixzz1 TqJYDCRU

midnightpulp
08-01-2011, 11:40 PM
Kobe didn't say that, you illiterate chimp brained retard.

Koolaid_Man
08-01-2011, 11:45 PM
Kobe didn't say that, you illiterate chimp brained retard.

no need for angry insults...not a good look...calm down and take your medication midge....ok...take your meds...:lol wooosah....

redzero
08-01-2011, 11:56 PM
How can somebody continue to claim that they are intelligent, then turn around and show repeatedly that they do not understand the purpose of quotation marks?

Edward7
08-02-2011, 02:52 AM
Kobe is best player.

pass1st
08-02-2011, 03:05 AM
Kobe is best player.

LkrFan
08-02-2011, 03:36 AM
I :lol when he called LeHype a kid. midnight can't :downspin: that shit although he trying.

usdane
08-02-2011, 03:40 AM
Kobe is best player.

The Black Mamba and the NBA's Godfather has spoken. Very graceful as always by Kobe. It again shows that Kobe is pure class of the court as well as on the court.

I am sure everyone here took notice of Kobe's initiative the homeless people in LA. His Manilla events to help charities and his support for the Mia Hamm foundation shows the true Kobe. He is doing it for the homeless people, the sick people and for the kids.

TDMVPDPOY
08-02-2011, 03:42 AM
takes one to know one

rayjayjohnson
08-02-2011, 05:29 AM
Lebron might grow out of it, but Kobe will always have raped a chick.

Venti Quattro
08-02-2011, 06:17 AM
The Black Mamba and the NBA's Godfather has spoken. Very graceful as always by Kobe. It again shows that Kobe is pure class of the court as well as on the court.

I am sure everyone here took notice of Kobe's initiative the homeless people in LA. His Manilla events to help charities and his support for the Mia Hamm foundation shows the true Kobe. He is doing it for the homeless people, the sick people and for the kids.

:cry class

:cry for the kids

Spurs' class + LeBron's dedication for the kids = Kobe Bryant :cry

mavsfan1000
08-02-2011, 10:45 AM
Kobe is right. It is so much more mature to rape people than be a normal human being like Lebron without any felonies. When will Lebron learn? lol