PDA

View Full Version : LOL LOL: Bush says slow reaction on 9/11 was deliberate decision

boutons_deux
08-02-2011, 09:02 AM
ah, revisionism to cover his ignorant, incompetent, empty head:

Former President George W. Bush says his apparent lack of reaction to the first news of the September 11 2001 attacks was a conscious decision to project an aura of calm in a crisis. :lol

In a rare interview with the National Geographic Channel, Bush reflects on what was going through his mind at the most dramatic moment of his presidency when he was informed that a second passenger jet had hit New York's World Trade Center.

Bush was visiting a Florida classroom and the incident, which was caught on TV film, and has often been used by critics to ridicule his apparently blank face.

"My first reaction was anger. Who the hell would do that to America? (can't think anyone, dubya? :lol)

Then I immediately focused on the children, and the contrast between the attack and the innocence of children," Bush says in an excerpt of the interview shown to television writers on Thursday.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/07/29/bush-says-slow-reaction-on-911-was-deliberate-decision/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story% 29

======

His stupidity and ignorance demonstrated yet again with him thinking he can fool anybody with his lies.

CosmicCowboy
08-02-2011, 09:13 AM
His stupidity and ignorance demonstrated yet again with him thinking he can fool anybody with his lies.

Perfect description of Boutons.

Blake
08-02-2011, 09:22 AM
"My first reaction was anger. Who the hell would want to get rid of a Pet Goat?"

fify, W.

ElNono
08-02-2011, 09:35 AM
Perfect description of Boutons.

I think this is his mom... :lol

spanish only (wish everybody would understand it though)

UhJofTKkzJ8

I kid, I kid! :lol

cheguevara
08-02-2011, 09:35 AM
:lmao dubya

boutons_deux
08-02-2011, 09:59 AM
I see there are plenty dubya-suckers around, matching his ignorance.

coyotes_geek
08-02-2011, 10:03 AM

Yes, the support for Dubya in this thread has been overwhelming.

TeyshaBlue
08-02-2011, 10:24 AM

Dont mistake mocking you for your hackneyed spin as support for Dubya. Its quite possible to ridicule a bot without blowing Bush.:lol

Wild Cobra
08-02-2011, 08:14 PM
So...

The story confirms what those on the right have said about him. That he actually thinks before reacting!

ChumpDumper
08-03-2011, 03:01 AM
Deer in headlights = caring about kids who have no idea what could be happening anyway and wouldn't care much if he left.

boutons_deux
08-03-2011, 03:27 AM
Dubya's lying, 10 years later, about his blank-out in a moment of crisis.