PDA

View Full Version : The Largest Gang in America-The Police

Nathan89
08-02-2011, 02:11 PM
http://www.myspace.com/video/vid/54162036

RandomGuy
08-02-2011, 02:12 PM
What does a late eighties pop band have to do with gangs?

Another suburban family morning... grandmother screaming at the wall.

Have to shout above the din of our rice crispies...

Nathan89
08-02-2011, 02:27 PM
What does a late eighties pop band have to do with gangs?

Another suburban family morning... grandmother screaming at the wall.

Have to shout above the din of our rice crispies...

So you didn't watch the video. You watched less than a minute and then decided to make a post on the subject. You must like looking like an idiot.

scott
08-02-2011, 02:28 PM
Not clicking on anything with a myspace URL, tbh

dirk4mvp
08-02-2011, 02:33 PM
this will be fun watching the butthurt police apologists of the forum get angry because really all police are nice people that keep the streets safe.

cantthinkofanything
08-02-2011, 02:37 PM
So you didn't watch the video. You watched less than a minute and then decided to make a post on the subject. You must like looking like an idiot.

When they were current, I only liked a few songs by them. But now, I think I have more appreciation for them. I've always liked, "Every Little Thing She Does is Magic".

cantthinkofanything
08-02-2011, 02:43 PM
remember that one time a cop shot that kid in the back while he was on the ground, lying on his stomach, in cuffs? punk ass pigs think they're above the law, but don't dare come in the hood. they may pull their shenanigans everywhere else and think they're hard as fuck, but you take away that gun and badge and all you have left underneath is a pussy.

I also liked "Invisible Sun". The haunting music combined with the video really captured the somber mood in 80's Northen Ireland.

bus driver
08-02-2011, 02:43 PM
not clicking on anything with a myspace url, tbh

+1

Blake
08-02-2011, 02:51 PM
remember that one time a cop shot that kid in the back while he was on the ground, lying on his stomach, in cuffs? punk ass pigs think they're above the law, but don't dare come in the hood. they may pull their shenanigans everywhere else and think they're hard as fuck, but you take away that gun and badge and all you have left underneath is a pussy.

tldr

coyotes_geek
08-02-2011, 02:53 PM
Not clicking on anything with a myspace URL, tbh

:tu

Bill_Brasky
08-02-2011, 02:54 PM
Some(maybe 5%) police abuse their power, so that must mean all cops are bad right?

vato loco
08-02-2011, 02:56 PM
wat's the big deal wit clicking a myspace url?

Nathan89
08-02-2011, 02:56 PM
Some(maybe 5%) police abuse their power, so that must mean all cops are bad right?

Pulling percentages out of thin air.

Frenzy
08-02-2011, 02:58 PM

It's not cool anymore :depressed

Nathan89
08-02-2011, 03:00 PM

You're cool if you don't click on a myspace url. You haven't heard?

All I know is it's a great video.

JayTheClown
08-02-2011, 03:02 PM

Police raging havoc on the white community now.
Interesting

On a series note, I have all kinds of fucked up stories of police brutality. Sadly camera phones were to expensive back then.

Bill_Brasky
08-02-2011, 03:04 PM
Pulling percentages out of thin air.

http://www.termlifeinsurance.org/police-brutality-information/

Guess its even lower than I thought.

RandomGuy
08-02-2011, 03:08 PM
I also liked "Invisible Sun". The haunting music combined with the video really captured the somber mood in 80's Northen Ireland.

Invisible Sun was one of their better tracks.

(edit)

qv7ZNPga1jQ

RandomGuy
08-02-2011, 03:14 PM

I must be. :lol

No, I did not watch the video.

But I still like the Police, and some of Gordon Sumner's follow ups. Always been fond of "I Saw Three Ships".

CeUBgb5xaPQ

(click on quote to snag the code, if the video you so desperately think I need to see for its obviously earthshaking revelations is on Youtube, you can directly embed it as it is here)

CubanSucks
08-02-2011, 03:18 PM

:lmao you can take an hour long video and shove it up your ass. Plus, who gives a shit? Of course there's crooked fucked up cops. I'm not gonna watch a whiney hour long documentary about it. The real anger should be directed at the gang that meets here
http://www.beerfm.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/capitol_hill_lg.jpg

cantthinkofanything
08-02-2011, 03:20 PM
I must be. :lol

No, I did not watch the video.

But I still like the Police, and some of Gordon Sumner's follow ups. Always been fond of "I Saw Three Ships".

(click on quote to snag the code, if the video you so desperately think I need to see for its obviously earthshaking revelations is on Youtube, you can directly embed it as it is here)

Also, Stewart Copeland's, Wall of Voodoo. Mexican Radio definitely wore out it's welcome but just thiking about it has it running through my head.

V04IBsz-9Wo

RandomGuy
08-02-2011, 03:20 PM
this will be fun watching the butthurt police apologists of the forum get angry because really all police are nice people that keep the streets safe.

Todays vocabulary phrase is:

Strawman fallacy.

Don't make me get all Professor Lambeau on your ass.

Bill_Brasky
08-02-2011, 03:21 PM
:lmao you can take an hour long video and shove it up your ass. Plus, who gives a shit? Of course there's crooked fucked up cops. I'm not gonna watch a whiney hour long documentary about it. The real anger should be directed at the gang that meets here

This. Police only enforce, these fuckheads are the ones passing shitty laws and policies.

JayTheClown
08-02-2011, 03:23 PM
This. Police only enforce, these fuckheads are the ones passing shitty laws and policies.

:toasttrue

RandomGuy
08-02-2011, 03:28 PM

Good point.

As for the OP:

Meh. :sleep

Take any population of hundreds of thousands of people, put them in a high-stress job, day in, day out.

Then see if none of them ever do fucked up things, or make mistakes.

The things the video, I will assume sight unseen, while shocking, are not new, unexpected, or never to be repeated.

I don't need an hour long video to tell me something that I already know.

Police need oversight, and should be held accountable, hell, more than accountable, given their position.

That doesn't mean that you throw the baby out with the bathwater.

If anyone hates the police so much, what is the alternative to the police?

Mogadishu?

CubanSucks
08-02-2011, 03:42 PM
Good point.

As for the OP:

Take any population of hundreds of thousands of people, put them in a high-stress job, day in, day out.

The things the video, I will assume sight unseen, while shocking, are not new, unexpected, or never to be repeated.

Police need oversight, and should be held accountable, hell, more than accountable, given their position.

Mogadishu?

exactly. It's unavoidable

CubanSucks
08-02-2011, 03:43 PM
I'm really curious as to what OP has to say so far

Bill_Brasky
08-02-2011, 03:48 PM
Good point.

As for the OP:

Mogadishu?

A well thought out, reasonable post? Am I still on ST?

dirk4mvp
08-02-2011, 03:49 PM
Todays vocabulary phrase is:

Strawman fallacy.

Don't make me get all Professor Lambeau on your ass.

The 2nd lesson of today is you being a faggot.

Dark Gable
08-02-2011, 03:49 PM
else and think they're hard as fuck, but you take away that gun and and all you have left underneath is a pussy.

Same thing is true for all the gang bangers and thugs out there. Take away their guns and droopy pants and they ain't nothin' but a bunch of pussy punks.

Nathan89
08-02-2011, 04:05 PM

Are these statistics based on Police officers being proved guilty of police brutality?

If you watch the video the second half shows how difficult it is to file a report against an officer. Forgive me if I don't trust statistics from any source you have.

Nathan89
08-02-2011, 04:09 PM

You didn't watch the video so you don't know what the video contains.

Nathan89
08-02-2011, 04:11 PM

The police in this video weren't enforcing laws they were breaking them.

Nathan89
08-02-2011, 04:13 PM
Good point.

As for the OP:

Mogadishu?

Still didn't watch the video I see. Yet you're still posting.

cantthinkofanything
08-02-2011, 04:13 PM
Nathan89 wanting to validate his made up mind.

Dark Gable
08-02-2011, 04:50 PM
put the prisoners against the pigs in any prison and see who wins homie, shit ain't sweet out here in these streets. a pig would get wasted if he came in the hood without a ton of backup and guns.

Still a bunch of punk asses who need guns. :flipoff the hood.

Blake
08-02-2011, 04:50 PM
shit ain't sweet out here in these streets. a pig would get wasted if he came in the hood without a ton of backup and guns.

accountants know the streets, tbh

Bill_Brasky
08-02-2011, 06:35 PM
put the prisoners against the pigs in any prison and see who wins homie, shit ain't sweet out here in these streets. a pig would get wasted if he came in the hood without a ton of backup and guns.

....said the white guy posting from his Sony Vaio laptop bought with his white parents' money, using their wi-fi, from some suburb in Dallas.

DMC
08-02-2011, 06:43 PM
eeeeeeeeeeeooooooooooooo ooohhhhhhhhhhh

Blake
08-02-2011, 06:55 PM
lmao cuckold

quality accountant come back, imo

silverblk mystix
08-02-2011, 07:15 PM
I watched a good portion...

:lmao

I loved it...

got any more footage...

this was really nice....I want to see more brutality...

oooohhh....they are so mean.....ooohhh....why are cops bad?...ooohhh...

I loved this footage and I approve of this thread...I'm kinda turned on tbh...:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Fpoonsie
08-02-2011, 07:44 PM
lol TC acting like he's untouchable 'cause he's from/currently resides in "da hood."

The only reason you're untouchable is because my ancestors still feel guilty for covering YOUR ancestors in their "special blankets."

symple19
08-02-2011, 07:47 PM
Fuck the cops

symple19
08-02-2011, 07:59 PM
At 29 minutes it gets really sad. Fucking pigs won't even hand out a complaint form to citizens, and instead they verbally intimidate and stonewall

I'm not surprised

Cops are more concerned with taking care of their own than helping anyone

silverblk mystix
08-02-2011, 08:07 PM
At 29 minutes it gets really sad. Fucking pigs won't even hand out a complaint form to citizens, and instead they verbally intimidate and stonewall

I'm not surprised

:toast

I love it...I am getting the warm and fuzzies...

I might just get misty-eyed....

symple19
08-02-2011, 08:26 PM
:toast

I love it...I am getting the warm and fuzzies...

I might just get misty-eyed....

http://www.vegansoapbox.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/pig.jpg

silverblk mystix
08-02-2011, 08:27 PM
because you're a pussy ass pig thats why you cry like a little girl bitch

the cops are a tougher gang than wannabe thugs...that is what I thought this thread was about...

pawe
08-02-2011, 08:28 PM

I'm not surprised

If they're gonna hand out complaints to everyone asking for it then the city will be bankrupt. Filing a report still takes money and who knows if its just a bogus complaint from a butthurt guy. If they have a legitimate concern, they will say why they want to report that cop.

Me, if a cop tells me to get on the ground, I'll do it right away rather than shout and make a scene and be a crusader for american rights and still gets tasered afterwards and then you shit your pants and you'll be in youtube.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-02-2011, 08:30 PM
Good point.

As for the OP:

Mogadishu?
High stress job? :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

What the fuck is so high stress about handing out speeding tickets and minor citations? There's nothing high stress at all about about modern-day police work.

symple19
08-02-2011, 08:39 PM
If they're gonna hand out complaints to everyone asking for it then the city will be bankrupt. Filing a report still takes money and who knows if its just a bogus complaint from a butthurt guy. If they have a legitimate concern, they will say why they want to report that cop.

Me, if a cop tells me to get on the ground, I'll do it right away rather than shout and make a scene and be a crusader for american rights and still gets tasered afterwards and then you shit your pants and you'll be in youtube.

Defend their behavior in that portion of the documentary...please

Bankrupt? seriously? :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

They arrested that guy twice for simply asking for a piece of paper, and also told him he would go downtown to "the hospital ward"

you don't find that the slightest bit excessive?

silverblk mystix
08-02-2011, 08:44 PM
:lol that's where you're incorrect. cops are pussy as fuck without their badge, they're backed by the system and that's all they got homie. if there were ever a major revolution and people stood up and said enough is enough, the cops would get smashed on.

If you wanna hear truth...I can tell you true stories about pussy ass thug wannabes...and how they act once they are locked up...

I work inside...I am inside with these "tough" guys...every fuckin' day...and there is nothing funnier than how pussy these guys become...

begging the counselors and doctors to "help" them...

begging the chaplains to "save" them...

but the funniest shit of all is how they keep coming back again and again after swearing that this is the last time they will ever be locked up...

I can't tell you the number of times I have been threatened and challenged...and as soon as I go and open the door...all you hear is fuckin' bullshit excuses...

None of the corrections officers are ever armed inside...I am inside every fuckin' day with murderers, baby rapists, sexual offenders, gang-this and gang-bang that...I am inside with 40-50 motherfuckers in a tank and 100% of all the "alleged" sane-tough guys are nothing but a bunch of pussies....

(the psychos...that's another story...but I respect them more because they are too fuckin' crazy to actually have any fear...but the wannabe thugs are all talk...always.)

You wanna hear truth---I can answer your honest questions...

You wanna talk shit and pretend to be tough on a message board and call me names...don't waste your time or my time.

pawe
08-02-2011, 08:51 PM

They arrested that guy twice for simply asking for a piece of paper, and also told him he would go downtown to "the hospital ward"

Difference is he is not a legitimate complainant. They are making a documentary so there might be a little "baiting" going on there. And who knows what exactly were said and how the guy really acted when the video is edited.

symple19
08-02-2011, 08:51 PM
If you wanna hear truth...I can tell you true stories about pussy ass thug wannabes...and how they act once they are locked up...

I work inside...I am inside with these "tough" guys...every fuckin' day...and there is nothing funnier than how pussy these guys become...

begging the counselors and doctors to "help" them...

begging the chaplains to "save" them...

but the funniest shit of all is how they keep coming back again and again after swearing that this is the last time they will ever be locked up...

I can't tell you the number of times I have been threatened and challenged...and as soon as I go and open the door...all you hear is fuckin' bullshit excuses...

None of the corrections officers are ever armed inside...I am inside every fuckin' day with murderers, baby rapists, sexual offenders, gang-this and gang-bang that...I am inside with 40-50 motherfuckers in a tank and 100% of all the "alleged" sane-tough guys are nothing but a bunch of pussies....

(the psychos...that's another story...but I respect them more because they are too fuckin' crazy to actually have any fear...but the wannabe thugs are all talk...always.)

You wanna hear truth---I can answer your honest questions...

You wanna talk shit and pretend to be tough on a message board and call me names...don't waste your time or my time.

lol, you're a corrections officer? you're an even lower life form

I bet you get off from your little power trip. You love to see people suffer don't you?

Does it make you feel good to know you're part of the reason those same guys keep coming back to your little corner of hell??

http://www.online-trash.com/files/trash/700/fuck_the_cops.jpg

symple19
08-02-2011, 08:59 PM
Difference is he is not a legitimate complainant. They are making a documentary so there might be a little "baiting" going on there. And who knows what exactly were said and how the guy really acted when the video is edited.

maybe, maybe not. There's enough seamless footage there where the guy asks and then the cop goes on a crazy power trip. No way you can explain away the "hospital ward" comment either

But what about just handing out the form, no questions asked? Is that really so difficult?

Here's how this works

"Excuse me officer, may I have a police complaint sheet?"

"Sure, just a moment"

The problem is, cops are inherently suspicious of everyone that isn't a cop or a member of another official agency. That video, I think, makes that pretty clear

Protect and serve, my ass

Nathan89
08-02-2011, 09:08 PM
maybe, maybe not. There's enough seamless footage there where the guy asks and then the cop goes on a crazy power trip. No way you can explain away the "hospital ward" comment either

But what about just handing out the form, no questions asked? Is that really so difficult?

Here's how this works

"Excuse me officer, may I have a police complaint sheet?"

"Sure, just a moment"

The problem is, cops are inherently suspicious of everyone that isn't a cop or a member of another official agency. That video, I think, makes that pretty clear

Protect and serve, my ass

That's exactly how it should work. Cops will get the information they want on paper. These cops want to have a talk with you before and avoid complaints getting on paper. Intimidate you out of following through with a complaint. Threaten to arrest you in the process.

Nathan89
08-02-2011, 09:14 PM

Hand out the fucking paper to get their side of the story without having a officer question and intimidate you on every detail as you're telling your side of the story.

Look over the sheet and if it's "bogus" explain why. Doesn't really take that long.

silverblk mystix
08-02-2011, 10:00 PM
:lmao right, the prisoners are so pussy that only thousands of correctional faggots somehow manage to get injured every year in confrontations.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prison_officer

A prison officer's job is often considered dangerous with inmate confrontations resulting in many injuries a year. A prison officer's working environment can vary considerably with some prison facilities being modern, well lit, air-conditioned, and ventilated while others such as San Quentin State Prison are old, overcrowded, and noisy. Prison officers often work on a rotating shift basis including weekends and holidays. Since many prison facilities have officer shortages, prison officers are often required to work additional shifts. Having to put in extra hours can result in fatigue, low morale, and family-related problems. Prison officers may also get burned out because their work is unpredictable, identity-threatening, tragic, incongruous, and stigmatized.[15]
Because a prison, or similar detention facility is a controlled environment inmates will often attempt to disrupt it. Various remedies for such disruptions, including physical and less-than-lethal force, isolation and less-lethal weaponry are often adopted depending on the type of correctional facility and its jurisdiction. Due to multiple disruptions and challenging work environments prison officers often face high levels of stress, burnout, health problems, high turnover rates, low life expectancy, and decreased quality of life. The National Institute of Corrections in the US reports that after 20 years of service the life expectancy of a correctional officer is 58.[16]

:lmao those inmates are so pussy that you bitchass wanna be pigs develop all sorts of heath problems and have heart attacks worrying about them :lmao

"omg, i'm so scared one of these inmates is gonna get loose and beat my ass, i cant take the stress i'm gonna retire early :cry "

Here we go with statistics...

Of course there are going to be injuries you dumb ignorant fuck, everyday is a little war and sooner or later some guy is gonna think he can do whatever he wants...and of course he finds out differently. Stress or not...you find me some wanna be thugs who would have the courage to be locked up in a place where the ratio is 40-50 to one...and I guarantee you that those pussies would want no fuckin part of it. The guys I work with are no different than any other person trying to make a living...except that they have the balls to do something that most people would not have the balls to do.

Do you think that a fuckin psycho on PCP- that is 6' 4'' and 300 pounds is nothing to worry about? Well, dumbfuck, human beings worry about getting hurt...but courageous human beings still do what needs to be done because they are professionals....I don't expect some wanna-be thug who defends other wanna-be thugs to understand what being a professional is all about. All you know about is taking what is not yours, blaming the world or other people for you being a dirt-bag, and trying to make the world the way you want it to-instead of the way it is.

Like I said before...

If any of you want to learn something ...just ask and I can tell you shit you will never learn about...unless you get locked up yourself...and if that is the case...then your perspective will be that of a victim or that of someone who blames others for his fuckups...

If you go by the videos you see and the shit you read and instead of hearing some truth from someone who does it for a living...then you are just proving how stupid and ignorant you really are...

The lady in the video that is claiming to be some victim...I deal with that shit everyday...these ignorant fucks will tell a doctor or a counselor that they are contemplating suicide...the doctor or counselor will ask them a multitude of questions to gauge their seriousness....when they fail every test known to the medical field and appear to be a threat or a danger to themselves...that is when they are stripped of their clothes and placed in a padded cell----for their own fuckin' protection....why were her clothes stripped away?----because she could have used that clothing to tie something around her neck and choke herself...the fuckin morons doing that story were so stupid thinking that this was some kind of a police brutality/illicit ritual or crime---when all they were doing was trying to stop that stupid whore from killing herself on their watch.

Anyone with an agenda can write a story, post some statistics, or make a slanted video...if you choose to believe that...go ahead.

symple19
08-02-2011, 10:13 PM

Of course there are going to be injuries you dumb ignorant fuck, everyday is a little war and sooner or later some guy is gonna think he can do whatever he wants...and of course he finds out differently. Stress or not...you find me some wanna be thugs who would have the courage to be locked up in a place where the ratio is 40-50 to one...and I guarantee you that those pussies would want no fuckin part of it. The guys I work with are no different than any other person trying to make a living...except that they have the balls to do something that most people would not have the balls to do.

Do you think that a fuckin psycho on PCP- that is 6' 4'' and 300 pounds is nothing to worry about? Well, dumbfuck, human beings worry about getting hurt...but courageous human beings still do what needs to be done because they are professionals....I don't expect some wanna-be thug who defends other wanna-be thugs to understand what being a professional is all about. All you know about is taking what is not yours, blaming the world or other people for you being a dirt-bag, and trying to make the world the way you want it to-instead of the way it is.

Like I said before...

If any of you want to learn something ...just ask and I can tell you shit you will never learn about...unless you get locked up yourself...and if that is the case...then your perspective will be that of a victim or that of someone who blames others for his fuckups...

If you go by the videos you see and the shit you read and instead of hearing some truth from someone who does it for a living...then you are just proving how stupid and ignorant you really are...

The lady in the video that is claiming to be some victim...I deal with that shit everyday...these ignorant fucks will tell a doctor or a counselor that they are contemplating suicide...the doctor or counselor will ask them a multitude of questions to gauge their seriousness....when they fail every test known to the medical field and appear to be a threat or a danger to themselves...that is when they are stripped of their clothes and placed in a padded cell----for their own fuckin' protection....why were her clothes stripped away?----because she could have used that clothing to tie something around her neck and choke herself...the fuckin morons doing that story were so stupid thinking that this was some kind of a police brutality/illicit ritual or crime---when all they were doing was trying to stop that stupid whore from killing herself on their watch.

Anyone with an agenda can write a story, post some statistics, or make a slanted video...if you choose to believe that...go ahead.

cool story, you ignorant fucking pig

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/NGSPOD/101223-FB~A-Cute-Pig-Looks-up-His-Snout-at-the-Photographer-Posters.jpg

silverblk mystix
08-02-2011, 10:24 PM
I don't need to learn shit, I did my bid in huntsville. we was fuckin you niggas up every chance we got, all you guards ain't shit with the hands. that's why it always took 7 or 8 of you motherfuckers in full swat gear to come remove me from my cell :lmao

You must be proud to be a convict. :lmao

But in the end....you were removed.

If you had any decency or honor or balls or pride...you would have shut the fuck up the minute you got arrested and did your time like a real man. This little bullshit of committing a crime...then being upset at people who are only doing their jobs ...and then being a fuckin nuisance while taxpayers support your lazy non working ass while you eat three meals and have a bed and a roof over your head just shows what kind of a low-life you are.

Did the guards commit the crime for you? Did your victim deserve to get fucked over by you? Did mommy and daddy not give you enough love? You are not really a man...you are a little whiny piece of shit loser who never learned what it takes to be a man and make a living on your own----WITHOUT hurting others or taking what is not yours.

If I ever committed a crime or did something to get me locked up...I would shut the fuck up...I would NEVER ask anyone for anything...I would forbid any of my family to go visit me and see me in a cage like an animal...I would get my head straight and do my time with dignity and never ever be a whiny little piece of shit like you.

But in order to think this way...you have to be a man first.

Proud....:lmao

symple19
08-02-2011, 10:33 PM
You must be proud to be a convict. :lmao

But in the end....you were removed.

If you had any decency or honor or balls or pride...you would have shut the fuck up the minute you got arrested and did your time like a real man. This little bullshit of committing a crime...then being upset at people who are only doing their jobs ...and then being a fuckin nuisance while taxpayers support your lazy non working ass while you eat three meals and have a bed and a roof over your head just shows what kind of a low-life you are.

Did the guards commit the crime for you? Did your victim deserve to get fucked over by you? Did mommy and daddy not give you enough love? You are not really a man...you are a little whiny piece of shit loser who never learned what it takes to be a man and make a living on your own----WITHOUT hurting others or taking what is not yours.

If I ever committed a crime or did something to get me locked up...I would shut the fuck up...I would NEVER ask anyone for anything...I would forbid any of my family to go visit me and see me in a cage like an animal...I would get my head straight and do my time with dignity and never ever be a whiny little piece of shit like you.

But in order to think this way...you have to be a man first.

Proud....:lmao

tl,dr

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_PKjFlUv47TE/SwdkloyrdqI/AAAAAAAAAG4/cTU8hjXcyi0/s1600/pigs.jpg

silverblk mystix
08-02-2011, 10:39 PM
7 or 8 on 1 = hardass

real g's who can rip your head off = pussies

:lol

g's...

please.

vato loco
08-02-2011, 10:52 PM

are u sure ur pig brethren wouldn't cover it up as a sign of brotherhood?

silverblk mystix
08-02-2011, 10:57 PM
are u sure ur pig brethren wouldn't cover it up as a sign of brotherhood?

You gotta lot to learn in this life....

of course you would think in this way...if you had any pride in being a decent human being--these things would not even occur to you...

the fact that you guys have this attitude just shows how low this board has become...or maybe it has always been populated with little dirtbags who think being a thug is something to aspire to.

Pretty lame either way.

vato loco
08-02-2011, 11:00 PM
You gotta lot to learn in this life....

of course you would think in this way...if you had any pride in being a decent human being--these things would not even occur to you...

the fact that you guys have this attitude just shows how low this board has become...or maybe it has always been populated with little dirtbags who think being a thug is something to aspire to.

Pretty lame either way.

so those type of things never happen amongst law enforcement? there is no code of silence?

silverblk mystix
08-02-2011, 11:05 PM
so those type of things never happen amongst law enforcement? there is no code of silence?

I stated what I would do...you can try to search for another argument somewhere else...

I can only talk about how I would handle things and what a person with honor or dignity would do...

those dirty cops that you are referring to are as corrupt and as fucked up as the wanna be thugs that spend their entire life in prison...both are just as bad.

oh crap
08-02-2011, 11:10 PM
RvBKD3dGnF8

silverblk mystix
08-02-2011, 11:21 PM
RvBKD3dGnF8

Translation:

I'm a whiny piece of shit, lazy bum who would rather blame the entire planet for the fact that I am a complete loser who won't find a job and support myself.

Pretty much sums up all rap and cop hate songs.

symple19
08-02-2011, 11:22 PM

Like I said before...

This sure is a dignified post from someone with so much dignity. Also, very professional. You have a healthy outlook toward those you deal with in your job, congrats. :toast

symple19
08-02-2011, 11:24 PM
Honor and dignity!!!!!! Corrections officers are just oooooooooooooooooooooooooozing with honor and dignity!!!!!!

vato loco
I stated what I would do...you can try to search for another argument somewhere else...

I can only talk about how I would handle things and what a person with honor or dignity would do...

those dirty cops that you are referring to are as corrupt and as fucked up as the wanna be thugs that spend their entire life in prison...both are just as bad.

so y come in here and make a sarcastic post about how u love the police brutality? u should've just called those scum cops out from the get go even if they do share ur profession, just like u were quick to call thugs scum.

how widespread is the code of silence too, honestly? how often do cops get away wit shit or get lighter punishment than the avg citizen?

DUNCANownsKOBE
If this slvr blk mstx or whatever her name is is really a cop, it shows how fuckin stupid the average police officer is these days. She has the writing ability of a fuckin 2nd grader. Idk how someone so fuckin stupid could write a legible police report.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-02-2011, 11:26 PM
kGVuCFG42IU

symple19
08-02-2011, 11:26 PM
silverblk fuckface is a regular posterboy for honor, dignity, and the fine 'profession' of being a prison guard

hooray for the prison-industrial complex!!!!!! It's worked wonderfully, don't you think?

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-02-2011, 11:28 PM
I find prison guards hilarious. The fact prison guards are people who make the choice to spend 40+ hours a week in a prison hanging around crazy, demented people should tell you what kind people prison guards themselves are.

silverblk mystix
08-02-2011, 11:29 PM
silverblk fuckface is a regular posterboy for honor, dignity, and the fine 'profession' of being a prison guard

hooray for the prison-industrial complex!!!!!! It's worked wonderfully, don't you think?

Yeah, dumbshit, because prison guards created the system...what a dumbfuck.

symple19
08-02-2011, 11:33 PM
I find prison guards hilarious. The fact prison guards are people who make the choice to spend 40+ hours a week in a prison hanging around crazy, demented people should tell you what kind people prison guards themselves are.

It's for people with low self-esteem who need to lord their perceived superiority over other human beings in order to blot out their own massive shortcomings.

lol 'professionals'

DMC
08-02-2011, 11:33 PM
Correction officer /= cop

I'm not trying to be a dick, but a full time basic peace officer certification course lasting 5 - 6 months is required to even be interviewed to be a police officer. To be a corrections officer, it's a 5 week course. There may be those who have completed police academy and elected to become corrections officers, but it makes no sense because you still have to do the 5 weeks.

Comparing a corrections officer to a police officer is like comparing a bus driver to an airline pilot.

symple19
08-02-2011, 11:38 PM
Yeah, dumbshit, because prison guards created the system...what a dumbfuck.

you're a part of that complex, by choice, are you not?

So you can justify being a small minded asshole by hiding behind the argument that "i'm just doing my job", it's not my fault it's the politicians!!!!

You are also part of a system that rehabilitates almost nobody, when "rehabilitation" is the stated goal of the system, are you not?

Seems like you just get off on the punishment side of things, don't you?

You're not a professional, you're a disgrace.

symple19
08-02-2011, 11:42 PM

I'm not trying to be a dick, but a full time basic peace officer certification course lasting 5 - 6 months is required to even be interviewed to be a police officer. To be a corrections officer, it's a 5 week course. There may be those who have completed police academy and elected to become corrections officers, but it makes no sense because you still have to do the 5 weeks.

Comparing a corrections officer to a police officer is like comparing a bus driver to an airline pilot.

shut your whore mouth, you irrelevant fuck. They're both filthy swine, regardless of how much poor schooling they go through

DMC
08-02-2011, 11:43 PM
If he got off on punishment, he wouldn't last long in the facility. They have to keep some level of mutual respect with the inmates.

DMC
08-02-2011, 11:43 PM
shut your whore mouth, you irrelevant fuck. They're both filthy swine, regardless of how much poor schooling they go through

Sounds like someone with a badge came in your mouth and you still got a ticket.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-02-2011, 11:45 PM

Can't say I disagree. Cops aside, I still think people who chose the career path of spending hours on end in a prison with fucked up inmates who have committed serious crimes are demented on their own. As much as I scoff the army, I'd enlist in the army before I became a "corrections officer".

silverblk mystix
08-02-2011, 11:56 PM

Your logic is flawed...

A peace officer course is completed in the same amount of time...no matter if you are a police officer or a corrections officer...it just means that you are a licensed peace officer in the state you qualified in...

from there...police (patrol) officers...get specialized training to do their job....corrections officers go to their respective depts and complete their required training mandated by the state ( and qualify with a weapon, taser, physical fitness,etc....every year that you are licensed)...

Your comparison is absurd and I never claimed to be a police officer---as I stated in another thread...I never wanted to be on the street and take away peoples freedoms for doing the same shit that I do (like speeding) because I find it hypocritical....

Again, there is a lot more than you would think in being a corrections officer...but everyone here is an expert because they google an article or they "heard" this or that...and when someone offers to give them a glimpse of inner workings ---all they can do is act like kids and call the person a pig, a this or a that....blah-blah....

It is a fascinating world inside a correctional facility...and aside from all the boneheads who must act like children and push the limits of acceptable behavior...

there is also another side...a side where I find myself helping people more than I would in most any other profession.

I have been told hundreds of times by inmates that I helped them more than any counselor, doctor, chaplain, parent,teacher, or friend in their entire life. It is not a boast or anything to be proud of...I don't give a fuck if some little weasel poster here thinks I have some kind of low self-esteem thing and identify with a job as if it were something to boast about...

Is there a satisfaction in helping people...I would say yes...and believe it or not...Every inmate that I interact with...I give him the benefit of the doubt and speak to him/her respectfully and treat them with the utmost respect...until they decide they do not want to be treated with respect. 95% of all the officers are the same way...we ask them nicely to comply and usually they do...end of problem. Most of the inmates respond better to someone speaking to them respectfully and asking them to do something instead of ordering them. The videos you see and the articles you read are after the inmate has refused to comply...and what else do you think is going to happen inside a correctional facility?

If an inmate inside a facility refuses to follow the rules which are necessary to be able to peacefully coexist...what do you think should happen? Do you think these inmates should be allowed to do as they please-even though they have broken the rules? Even though they have committed a crime and have hurt people, killed people, stolen shit, injured people? Should they be allowed to continue to do as they please once inside a correctional facility?

Pretty basic stuff that is easy to figure out...yet...you cop haters continue to be shocked over and over when cops enforce laws and when you see people being restrained in a cell.

Look at an incident from all angles and you might just learn how to see things as they are ---before your emotions and prejudices cloud your judgement.

silverblk mystix
08-02-2011, 11:57 PM
Can't say I disagree. Cops aside, I still think people who chose the career path of spending hours on end in a prison with fucked up inmates who have committed serious crimes are demented on their own. As much as I scoff the army, I'd enlist in the army before I became a "corrections officer".

Not everyone has the courage to do this...since you don't you would rather call these officers demented...

Just admit you lack balls.

Koriwhat'sTattooGun
08-03-2011, 12:09 AM
Not everyone has the courage to do this...since you don't you would rather call these officers demented...

Could you please steal me from Koriwhat and give me to one of the inmates? They'll likely do far better tattooing and my existence will finally be justified.

vato loco
08-03-2011, 12:22 AM
Pretty basic stuff that is easy to figure out...yet...you cop haters continue to be shocked over and over when cops enforce laws and when you see people being restrained in a cell.

Look at an incident from all angles and you might just learn how to see things as they are ---before your emotions and prejudices cloud your judgement.

the people in most of if not all of the vids on that clip were doing nothing wrong dumbshit

noone has a problem wit cops enforcing the law, it's when they go on a power trip and break laws themselves (like in the video) that it becomes a problem

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-03-2011, 12:48 AM

:lmao "lack balls". I'd much rather lack balls than prove I have balls while I'm getting stabbed by a serial killer I have to be around in order to pay the bills.

silverblk mystix
08-03-2011, 12:48 AM
I'll show you balls nigga. Meet up homeboy. Where you at?

CuckingFunt
08-03-2011, 01:20 AM
I think the most important thing I've learned in this thread is that, according to Tyson, cops are pussies because if they went into the hood without guns and backup they would likely be less tough than the thugs who live there and almost certainly have guns and backup at their disposal.

Shocking.

CubanSucks
08-03-2011, 01:21 AM
I'm reading a lot of griping but not one single productive idea or solution. I love how all of the anti-establishment whiners in here avoided my post saying that it's unavoidable to have abuse in a profession that mantains control in a society. You might as well start bitching about the weather cause just like the weather it's the way of the world

You are also part of a system that rehabilitates almost nobody, when "rehabilitation" is the stated goal of the system, are you not?

:lol naive enough to believe that everyone has a misunderstood caring soul underneath the hard exterior.

"All they need is some rehabilitation!"

CubanSucks
08-03-2011, 01:22 AM
oh, and shut the fuck up TC. You've already been outed in the NBA forum about a million times for what you truly are. Your schtick is more played out than mouse2mouse

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-03-2011, 01:24 AM
mouse2moose is THAT nigga tbh

rascal
08-03-2011, 05:58 AM

Much of it goes undocumented. Lots of cover up in the police depts.

silverblk mystix
08-03-2011, 07:15 AM
exactly, you ain't bout shit homie, you're worse than a pig. let's get down with them hands blood

Being a convict...and being proud of being one...wasn't enough?

Now...you're trying to go back...and be a two-time loser...wait...then..

you keep going this way...

and...

you'll be what is called a "frequent flier"...outstanding...you have a bright future ....:lmao

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-03-2011, 07:50 AM

Being a convict

Being a prison guard and being proud of it

silverblk mystix
08-03-2011, 07:59 AM

Being a prison guard and being proud of it

nothing to be proud of--it is a job like any other--

only blind people identify themselves with something "outside" themselves...

(I'm a lawyer, I'm a doctor, I'm an astronaut...all crazy things that people identify with...you are a human being...the ONLY label that any sane person should ever identify with..are YOU your job? )

RandomGuy
08-03-2011, 07:59 AM
The 2nd lesson of today is you being a faggot.

You have me in the crushing grip of reason.

:dramaquee

Translation:

I got nothing, so here is something that I remember worked well in 8th grade.

RandomGuy
08-03-2011, 08:07 AM
Still didn't watch the video I see. Yet you're still posting.

Still haven't answered my question I see.

What is the alternative to the police?

What is your solution to the problem?

From what I read here, I doubt I will learn anything new or surprising by watching the video.

I have been reading and following news, politics, and public policy actively since before you were born, kid. (assuming "89" is your birth year) This kind of material may be new to you, but it is by far not new to me.

It is good that you are worked up about it, and you should be. Now take the next step, and tell me what should be done about it.

Blake
08-03-2011, 08:49 AM
I don't need to learn shit, I did my bid in huntsville. we was fuckin you niggas up every chance we got, all you guards ain't shit with the hands. that's why it always took 7 or 8 of you motherfuckers in full swat gear to come remove me from my cell :lmao

incredible that they still allowed you to get into accounting classes.

silverblk mystix
08-03-2011, 08:57 AM
Still haven't answered my question I see.

What is the alternative to the police?

What is your solution to the problem?

From what I read here, I doubt I will learn anything new or surprising by watching the video.

I have been reading and following news, politics, and public policy actively since before you were born, kid. (assuming "89" is your birth year) This kind of material may be new to you, but it is by far not new to me.

It is good that you are worked up about it, and you should be. Now take the next step, and tell me what should be done about it.

Good point.

Most people who jump to conclusions will see a video or the media's take and in their mind...they swallow this view completely.

If the media report on the Israeli/Palestinian issue-these people will just swallow the myth that the Palestinians are dirty terrorists who harm innocent women and children...

and the Israeli's are just "fair" people responding in kind with a "military response"...

...and then they proceed to kill innocent women and children.

If I said anything about "being proud"...it was about your pride and honor AS A HUMAN BEING.

Naturally, some genius here with reading comprehension issues translated this to "you are proud of being a corrections officer."

The Psychology of a correctional facility is fascinating, depressing, exhilarating, shocking-all at the same time. You see things that you won't see anywhere else.

Pick of Destiny
08-03-2011, 08:58 AM
High stress job? :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

What the fuck is so high stress about handing out speeding tickets and minor citations? There's nothing high stress at all about about modern-day police work.

WTF!?!? What an idiotic post. Hell, just a few weeks ago a cop got shot while stopped at a red light. Every time they make a traffic stop there is a chance the driver can be some punk ass like you and decide to put a cap in his ass.

Pick of Destiny
08-03-2011, 08:59 AM
oh, and shut the fuck up TC. You've already been outed in the NBA forum about a million times for what you truly are. Your schtick is more played out than mouse2mouse

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-03-2011, 09:21 AM
WTF!?!? What an idiotic post. Hell, just a few weeks ago a cop got shot while stopped at a red light. Every time they make a traffic stop there is a chance the driver can be some punk ass like you and decide to put a cap in his ass.
Sup Beetus Joe. Have you gotten your dick amputated yet from the beetus?

SA210
08-03-2011, 09:22 AM

Where is this 5% number from?

::edit:: Ok I found ur next post

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-03-2011, 09:23 AM
Boring = 4 rings

SA210
08-03-2011, 09:57 AM
Are these statistics based on Police officers being proved guilty of police brutality?

If you watch the video the second half shows how difficult it is to file a report against an officer. Forgive me if I don't trust statistics from any source you have.

They cover up a lot of things. Im very familiar with many cases just here in San Antonio alone, where they covered up what a police officer did. It's hard to file a complaint and for them to actually follow up on it in truth. I know first hand that this is true, through my many years of activism and by also knowing people downtown and being witness to such injustices.

SA210
08-03-2011, 09:57 AM
You didn't watch the video so you don't know what the video contains.

I see a lot of comments like that, but they didn't even watch the vid. Sad.

SA210
08-03-2011, 09:59 AM

I'm not surprised

Yea, I'm not surprised to see that part, but it is really sad. You clearly see them protecting their own, just from a complaint on a piece of paper. They clearly LIE about their policy too, which I wonder what people backing them up would have to say about that.

SA210
08-03-2011, 10:02 AM

Of course it is. You can file a sexual harassment case with the eeoc online, or go in person and ask for a form. What's the problem PD? I come from a cop family btw, I happen to come from a family of cops that are GOOD cops, that's why my family wanted in, to do some good. But I'm not blind to the great number of injustices that bad cops do on an everyday basis. Thats the same reason my family members became cops, they wanted change.

SA210
08-03-2011, 10:08 AM
Honor and dignity!!!!!! Corrections officers are just oooooooooooooooooooooooooozing with honor and dignity!!!!!!

Nah, i've been witness to brutality there in the jail too. People just there for tickets getting really messed up. For TICKETS. I saw a guy tripped by a gaurd while he was wearing shackles at magistrate, he fell face first and broke his front teeth. he didnt provoke them in any way. Another guy was using his phone call to call his mom, and a female guard told another guard to hang the phone up on that "F'n Bitch" (his mom). The guy got upset and said, "What", so they all ganged up on him and beat him up. Also he had a back injury that they knew about beforehand and he kept asking for his medication, and they kept ignoring him when he asked for it.

SA210
08-03-2011, 10:08 AM
I'll show you balls nigga. Meet up homeboy. Where you at?

SA210
08-03-2011, 10:15 AM
There is a solution btw, it's documentaries like the one the OG posted, (Thanks for posting!) That's a start. People need to stand up against this crap. Rather than just saying it it what it is. it is what it is, because people don't say anything. Will it end all brutality and police corruption? of course NOT, never will. But we can definitely lessen the numbers. And that makes a difference.

And I'm very conservative when it comes to crime. These punks running the streets kicking my door open and robbing what i worked for, etc. More power to the system to put these people away, but I'm also not blind to the fact that MANY police officers abuse their power even against innocent people, and there is a CODE. A difference can be made. Some answers are in the documentary, start there if you want to know how to help change things. You can't argue for the police after watching that bs that makes me sick to my stomach.

Bean Dip
08-03-2011, 10:35 AM
Sup Beetus Joe. Have you gotten your dick amputated yet from the beetus?

:lmao another bigsnacks

pawe
08-03-2011, 11:35 AM
I dont hate cops but I would not call them heroes either.
It's just that they signed up for a job that involves risking their lives.
They may be paranoid and they overreact from just a simple resistance from a questioned individual but that is the world they live in. Better to lose a suspicious person than a "servant of the law".
But hey, like what cubansucks said, all we just do is bitch and whine.

So me, if I cant offer a solution, I will just try my best to cooperate and not act like Im a gangsta shit and influence others to fuck da police.

silverblk mystix
08-03-2011, 11:49 AM
I dont hate cops but I would not call them heroes either.
It's just that they signed up for a job that involves risking their lives.
They may be paranoid and they overreact from just a simple resistance from a questioned individual but that is the world they live in. Better to lose a suspicious person than a "servant of the law".
But hey, like what cubansucks said, all we just do is bitch and whine.

So me, if I cant offer a solution, I will just try my best to cooperate and not act like Im a gangsta shit and influence others to fuck da police.

Somebody with a little perspective for a change...and some sense.

There are miracles on Spurstalk.

JoeChalupa
08-03-2011, 11:59 AM
Besides being pulled over and a few minor incidents when I was in the service I've never had much contact with the police. But when I did I just followed the instructions from the office and was on my way in no time. I have talked to a few of them when they are patrolling my hood and they always wave when they drive by. I'm sure there are bad cops out there as we all already know.

cantthinkofanything
08-03-2011, 12:16 PM
I was getting pulled over on a major highway in Ft. Worth. There was an exit coming up so I took the exit to get off the highway. The cop wasn't paying attention and he had to swerve to catch the exit. When he came up to my window, he was fuming and yelling about me not pulling over. When I explained I was just trying to get him off the highway, he responded, "SON, I LIVE ON THE HIGHWAY". Eventually he cooled off and everything was fine. But there was some attitude there just waiting to come out.

silverblk mystix
08-03-2011, 12:32 PM
I was getting pulled over on a major highway in Ft. Worth. There was an exit coming up so I took the exit to get off the highway. The cop wasn't paying attention and he had to swerve to catch the exit. When he came up to my window, he was fuming and yelling about me not pulling over. When I explained I was just trying to get him off the highway, he responded, "SON, I LIVE ON THE HIGHWAY". Eventually he cooled off and everything was fine. But there was some attitude there just waiting to come out.

It wasn't attitude, it was fear, adrenaline and excitement from you getting off the highway...if he had wanted you to get off the highway he would have directed you to get off.

The fact that you surprised him gave him a momentary adrenaline rush because he was unsure if you were trying to evade or if maybe there was a warrant out for you and after punching in your license plate # into the computer--he was waiting for the results--and you pulled off the highway (maybe suddenly--I don't know).

When he approached your car...he was unsure if you were some psycho with a gun out of plain view and was trying to decipher everything in the span of a few moments...

Once he had established that you were just an average motorist and not a threat...he relaxed a little and was able to interact normally.

On the other hand ...this is how a spurstalk poster would have described this event:

The fuckin' pig pulled me over and yelled at me...because the pigs think they are above the law....he hurt my feelings...they are a gang...blah-blah..sob...sob...moan.....piss...

SA210
08-03-2011, 12:40 PM
^^^ Have you watched the video yet?

Bill_Brasky
08-03-2011, 12:45 PM
Tbh small town cops are worse. I've been let go after telling getting caught with weed by an APD officer.

SA210
08-03-2011, 12:48 PM
Tbh small town cops are worse. I've been let go after telling getting caught with weed by an APD officer.

Some are very cool. But motorcycle cops man :lol watch out

Bill_Brasky
08-03-2011, 12:51 PM
Some are very cool. But motorcycle cops man :lol watch out

:lmao it's always some fat fuck in gay ass boots trying to hide behind the skinniest little tree you can imagine like you can't see his fat ass.

silverblk mystix
08-03-2011, 12:55 PM
^^^ Have you watched the video yet?

I saw a portion...

here's the truth about those videos;

You weren't there.

I wasn't there.

No other poster on here was there.

If you are really,really honest with yourself you will eventually come to the conclusion that you don't know all the facts of these incidents.

What you do know is what the video-creator wanted you to see. If these videos had been created by someone who LOVES cops...the videos would have shown stupid people doing stupid things and then cops just responding and doing their jobs.

If the video-creator HATES cops...then the videos will show cops acting like rogue, dirty criminals wearing a uniform.

I doubt if anyone here is honest enough to check themselves in this way. It is much easier and lazier to just watch something that they already believe in --and just re-confirm their prejudiced beliefs.

Bill_Brasky
08-03-2011, 01:05 PM
I saw a portion...

You weren't there.

I wasn't there.

If you are really,really honest with yourself you will eventually come to the conclusion that you don't know all the facts of these incidents.

What you do know is what the video-creator wanted you to see. If these videos had been created by someone who LOVES cops...the videos would have shown stupid people doing stupid things and then cops just responding and doing their jobs.

If the video-creator HATES cops...then the videos will show cops acting like rogue, dirty criminals wearing a uniform.

I doubt if anyone here is honest enough to check themselves in this way. It is much easier and lazier to just watch something that they already believe in --and just re-confirm their prejudiced beliefs.

Police abuse does exist, and I'm sure there are some examples in OP's video, but it does dilute peoples credibility when every single person that gets a speeding ticket wants to take it to the supreme court because :cry the :cry officer :cry was :cry so :cry mean

SA210
08-03-2011, 01:14 PM
I saw a portion...

You weren't there.

I wasn't there.

Two things I got from your post.

1) You didn't watch the video. There are things in there that you cannot defend. And it can be argued both ways that YOU weren't there either, so you can't say they were righteous either, can you?

2) You also didn't read my previous posts about how I have been witness and victim to similar injustices here in San Antonio personally, as a activist and as a citizen, and that I also come from a highly respected family of cops as well.

If you didn't watch the documentary and you didn't read what i said, then I don't see how you can come to the conclusions you have come to and expect them to be credible. With all due respect.

silverblk mystix
08-03-2011, 01:22 PM
Two things I got from your post.

1) You didn't watch the video. There are things in there that you cannot defend. And it can be argued both ways that YOU weren't there either, so you can't say they were righteous either, can you?

* I clearly stated I saw a portion. I don't care to defend anything that is obviously already slanted. The video-creator is obviously a cop hater with an agenda. Why would you fall for this so easily?
*I also clearly stated that I wasn't there either. I never defended the cops...I jokingly stated at the beginning that I enjoyed watching police brutality---because I already saw that this was going to be another cop-bashing thread. Don't get uptight. Lighten up.

2) You also didn't read my previous posts about how I have been witness and victim to similar injustices here in San Antonio personally, as a activist and as a citizen, and that I also come from a highly respected family of cops as well.

** I read your posts and they were believable and I don't doubt the incidents happened as you described. It sucks-but there are dirty, dishonest cops everywhere. There are also dirty, dishonest employees in EVERY career field. That sucks just as bad.

If you didn't watch the documentary and you didn't read what i said, then I don't see how you can come to the conclusions you have come to and expect them to be credible. With all due respect.

*** See above replies.

SA210
08-03-2011, 01:33 PM
I did see them. I know what I'm talking about, I have lived and breathed this issue. And i know what to believe and what not to believe in a documentary. I'm pretty smart enough to know what is exaggerated and what isn't. This IS a problem, and there IS a solution. As I said before, it will NEVER be eliminated completely, but we can lessen the problem.

silverblk mystix
08-03-2011, 02:11 PM
I did see them. I know what I'm talking about, I have lived and breathed this issue. And i know what to believe and what not to believe in a documentary. I'm pretty smart enough to know what is exaggerated and what isn't. This IS a problem, and there IS a solution. As I said before, it will NEVER be eliminated completely, but we can lessen the problem.

Fair enough.

I'll do my share by being a true professional every day that I go to work.

I see the charges on someone's card that comes to my unit...and it ranges from Aggravated Assault with a Deadly Weapon, Murder, Capital Murder, Rape, Sexual Indecency with a Child, Burglary, DWI, etc...

And I approach the inmate with respect, and treat him the way I would treat anyone else (that isn't in jail and hasn't committed a crime).

I am not a judge or a jury...and if I ever need to do what was shown in a video by the OP (placing someone naked in a padded cell against their wishes) ...I will only do so at the direction of a trained psychiatrist who has deemed that this person is a danger to themselves and I will only do this while a video is taken to ensure that no-one violates anyone's civil rights.

Come to think of it...I have been doing this for years..and everyone that I work with...has been doing this for years also.

vato loco
08-03-2011, 03:19 PM
I saw a portion...

You weren't there.

I wasn't there.

zp5837FiUdI

defend that please or the one were two cops let an off duty officer get away wit dui

fatass cop beats up a female bartender, cops shows up, she says she has surveillance tape, and they leave without taking a report once they realize it's one of their own...he gets charged wit a misdemeanor by the police dept until internal affairs steps in and gives him felony agg assault.

u would realize most clips in that vid are indefensible if u actually watched it

pawe
08-03-2011, 03:53 PM
defend that please or the one were two cops let an off duty officer get away wit dui

fatass cop beats up a female bartender, cops shows up, she says she has surveillance tape, and they leave without taking a report once they realize it's one of their own...he gets charged wit a misdemeanor by the police dept until internal affairs steps in and gives him felony agg assault.

u would realize most clips in that vid are indefensible if u actually watched it

Are you that fucking stupid that you still dont get it? He just works for the system, he's not the person that drives the whole police force. Why would he defend the WRONG ACTIONS of other people anyway just because he is in law enforcement?
Plus, humans are violent in nature, it will come out no matter what their role in the society is.

These clips are isolated events. It's not like ALL police officers are going to harass you and beat you up and intimidate you. Im sure if you call 911, the people that will respond are decent individuals who will sincerely try to help you...unless you're a dumbass asshole who tries to act tough.

CubanSucks
08-03-2011, 03:58 PM
There is a solution btw, it's documentaries like the one the OG posted, (Thanks for posting!) That's a start. People need to stand up against this crap. Rather than just saying it it what it is. it is what it is, because people don't say anything. Will it end all brutality and police corruption? of course NOT, never will. But we can definitely lessen the numbers. And that makes a difference.

That's your solution? Stand up to it? Could you make it a little less vague than a Rage Against the Machine song?

vato loco
08-03-2011, 03:59 PM
Are you that fucking stupid that you still dont get it? He just works for the system, he's not the person that drives the whole police force. Why would he defend the WRONG ACTIONS of other people anyway just because he is in law enforcement?
Plus, humans are violent in nature, it will come out no matter what their role in the society is.

These clips are isolated events. It's not like ALL police officers are going to harass you and beat you up and intimidate you. Im sure if you call 911, the people that will respond are decent individuals who will sincerely try to help you...unless you're a dumbass asshole who tries to act tough.

1. read his post i responded to dumbshit
2. show me were i said all cops are crooked dumbshit

vato loco
08-03-2011, 04:07 PM
That's your solution? Stand up to it? Could you make it a little less vague than a Rage Against the Machine song?

it's not that hard to figure out idiot

exposing crooked cops makes future potential crooked cops think twice about doing it...will it eliminate crookedness completely? of course not. but it helps keep it down, if every person in the world was as much of a bitchmade pussy as u and simply accepted that there's bound to be dirty cops and there's nothing we can do about it...than there would be alot more cops out there abusing their powers. the threat of possibly being caught, exposed, and confronted by the general public is necessary.

SA210
08-03-2011, 04:17 PM

People like you are part of the problem. I said making documentaries like the one posted is a start. That in itself is making a stand. Voicing your concerns to your appointed officials, etc. I wasn't vague. If you spent the time to read you would under...ahh, nevermind, you wouldn't want to understand anyway.

And of course, u didn't watch the whole vid. Goodbye sir.

CubanSucks
08-03-2011, 04:30 PM
it's not that hard to figure out idiot

exposing crooked cops makes future potential crooked cops think twice about doing it...will it eliminate crookedness completely? of course not. but it helps keep it down, if every person in the world was as much of a bitchmade pussy as u and simply accepted that there's bound to be dirty cops and there's nothing we can do about it...than there would be alot more cops out there abusing their powers. the threat of possibly being caught, exposed, and confronted by the general public is necessary.

I'm all for exposing crooked cops, but what's the purpose in constantly bitching about it in here? Like I've already said, it's as useless as whining about the weather. Sure you can find shelter when it rains but you can't stop it from raining altogether

CubanSucks
08-03-2011, 04:30 PM
People like you are part of the problem. I said making documentaries like the one posted is a start. That in itself is making a stand. Voicing your concerns to your appointed officials, etc. I wasn't vague. If you spent the time to read you would under...ahh, nevermind, you wouldn't want to understand anyway.

And of course, u didn't watch the whole vid. Goodbye sir.

and goodbye to you too sir! :lmao

SA210
08-03-2011, 04:33 PM
I'm all for exposing crooked cops, but what's the purpose in constantly bitching about it in here? Like I've already said, it's as useless as whining about the weather. Sure you can find shelter when it rains but you can't stop it from raining altogether

It's a message board man. It's called discussion :lol

Dark Gable
08-03-2011, 04:47 PM
sbQ3C75syr4&
Punk had to go for a gun.

Nathan89
08-03-2011, 05:09 PM

And I'm very conservative when it comes to crime. These punks running the streets kicking my door open and robbing what i worked for, etc. More power to the system to put these people away, but I'm also not blind to the fact that MANY police officers abuse their power even against innocent people, and there is a CODE. A difference can be made. Some answers are in the documentary, start there if you want to know how to help change things. You can't argue for the police after watching that bs that makes me sick to my stomach.

I hate the fact that some of the posters in here are acting like there is nothing to be done to limit number of police brutality incidents. Like you said there in one of your post there is always going to be these kind of incidents but if the system is fixed the number incidents will decrease.

I guess a lot of people thought the entire video would be like the beginning(video of cops beating innocent people). The second half of the video is even more disturbing than the first half. A code of silence and corruption that doesn't hold bad police officers accountable for their actions. It give them a sense of even more power because they feel nothing is going to happen to them. Creating an ideal environment for the actions that happened at the begging of the video to happen even more.

Then again some people will claim there is nothing to be done and everything is perfect.

Nathan89
08-03-2011, 05:15 PM
because you're a pussy ass pig thats why you cry like a little girl bitch

So you don't police officers to exist?

Axe Murderer
08-03-2011, 05:30 PM

http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/13108836/images/1292059767721.gif

http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/images/GifGuide/clapping/busey_clapping.gif

http://classroomclipart.com/images/gallery/Music/Animated_Clipart/clapping.gif

pawe
08-03-2011, 05:33 PM
You asking me if I don't want them to exist? I think the whole system should be reformed. Get rid of the federally trained goons and hire local policemen who are actually citizens of the town they are applying for so that they have a vested interest in the community. Hold police officers accountable for their actions so they don't get out of control. Protect the constitution. The whole system needs to be reformed.

This is a brilliant suggestion.

JoeChalupa
08-03-2011, 05:42 PM
That's a punkass little druggie white boy joe chalupa, not a real hardened thug. hilarious that the trained cop still almost lost his life grappling with a little pussy who wouldn't last 2 days in the pen.

Dark Gable
08-03-2011, 05:43 PM
WTF cares who can last in the pen?

SA210
08-03-2011, 05:47 PM
I hate the fact that some of the posters in here are acting like there is nothing to be done to limit number of police brutality incidents. Like you said there in one of your post there is always going to be these kind of incidents but if the system is fixed the number incidents will decrease.

I guess a lot of people thought the entire video would be like the beginning(video of cops beating innocent people). The second half of the video is even more disturbing than the first half. A code of silence and corruption that doesn't hold bad police officers accountable for their actions. It give them a sense of even more power because they feel nothing is going to happen to them. Creating an ideal environment for the actions that happened at the begging of the video to happen even more.

Then again some people will claim there is nothing to be done and everything is perfect.

That's what I thought too. Man the beginning was bad, but the 2nd half got even worse. Really disgusted that this is accepted as ok and that ppl think we should just leave it alone. Thanks for posting. One of the smaller incidents that happened to me was a particular officer was known for beating up and harassing innocent passerbys, and a few times I happened to be one of them.

The 1st incident, i was just standing on my front porch, and not even dressed thuggish at all, always pretty clean cut. I was talking with a little kid, a neighbor on my front lawn about some stuff, just chit chatting, and this cop "Officer Morales" with a white strip on his head (like a skunk) pulls up in front of my place and gets out with his partner and randomly just asked for our ID's, no reason, and he's yelling at us and searches us. Of course i could have refused, but I knew what that could turn into. The little boy asked kindly, "what did we do?" No rude tone at all. Officer yelled at him and said SHUT UP! Took our names and entered them in the gang member black book list that they had, yet we had no affiliation at all, weren't drinking smoking, nothing.

I took my minister to Internal Affairs and reported him. And they gave me all the crap that u saw in the videos at first until the minister showed up with me. The end result as to the behavior and harassment? Officer Morales claimed we became very combative.

All I did was comply with respect and the boy asked one question. They did nothing to him.

He continued picking on kids walking my neighborhood. one kid was walking to the bus stop and he just stopped him, went thru his back pack, etc, he got pissed cuz i pulled out my camcorder.

They also pulled my sister over (who is a teacher, air force wife and was a social worker for child protective services). He pulled her over, slammed her to the ground and lied that the car was reported stolen, then searched her car by lying that he smelled marijuana. Of course no drugs were found, no stolen car, just a roughed up woman, humiliated in front of the neighbors and held hand cuffed for over a hour.

This is only one officer, and I know many others, with similar incidents, some worse than that. That officer would also randomly take kids from my neighborhood and take them behind the elementary school and beat them.

These are all true, and I saw it with my own eyes. The man still wears a damn badge. Last time i saw him he was walking an apartment complex off Blanco and Jackson Keller. I know many of those kids parents went to complain, and nothing happened.

silverblk mystix
08-03-2011, 06:14 PM
That's what I thought too. Man the beginning was bad, but the 2nd half got even worse. Really disgusted that this is accepted as ok and that ppl think we should just leave it alone. Thanks for posting. One of the smaller incidents that happened to me was a particular officer was known for beating up and harassing innocent passerbys, and a few times I happened to be one of them.

The 1st incident, i was just standing on my front porch, and not even dressed thuggish at all, always pretty clean cut. I was talking with a little kid, a neighbor on my front lawn about some stuff, just chit chatting, and this cop "Officer Morales" with a white strip on his head (like a skunk) pulls up in front of my place and gets out with his partner and randomly just asked for our ID's, no reason, and he's yelling at us and searches us. Of course i could have refused, but I knew what that could turn into. The little boy asked kindly, "what did we do?" No rude tone at all. Officer yelled at him and said SHUT UP! Took our names and entered them in the gang member black book list that they had, yet we had no affiliation at all, weren't drinking smoking, nothing.

I took my minister to Internal Affairs and reported him. And they gave me all the crap that u saw in the videos at first until the minister showed up with me. The end result as to the behavior and harassment? Officer Morales claimed we became very combative.

All I did was comply with respect and the boy asked one question. They did nothing to him.

He continued picking on kids walking my neighborhood. one kid was walking to the bus stop and he just stopped him, went thru his back pack, etc, he got pissed cuz i pulled out my camcorder.

They also pulled my sister over (who is a teacher, air force wife and was a social worker for child protective services). He pulled her over, slammed her to the ground and lied that the car was reported stolen, then searched her car by lying that he smelled marijuana. Of course no drugs were found, no stolen car, just a roughed up woman, humiliated in front of the neighbors and held hand cuffed for over a hour.

This is only one officer, and I know many others, with similar incidents, some worse than that. That officer would also randomly take kids from my neighborhood and take them behind the elementary school and beat them.

These are all true, and I saw it with my own eyes. The man still wears a damn badge. Last time i saw him he was walking an apartment complex off Blanco and Jackson Keller. I know many of those kids parents went to complain, and nothing happened.

Why didn't you (or why don't you do it now?) hire an attorney and sue his ass?
Why don't you get together with all these people that this cop harassed and/or beat up and file a class action suit? You can file one against him personally and one against the department (big $$$) that continues to employ him.

If all you are saying really happened then you should do something about it.

silverblk mystix
08-03-2011, 06:23 PM
sbQ3C75syr4&
Punk had to go for a gun.

Are you that stupid or are you just trolling for attention?

This is the kind of shit that cops have to deal with and the idiot got what he deserved.

Good job and good thing that this cop didn't get killed.

If the officer is a punk because he had to go for a gun...just what does that make this dirt-bag wannabe G (:lmao) who went for the gun first and still got killed?

You wanna know what professionalism is...watch what happens when the cop shoots this guy and eliminates the threat to his own life...

that's right...he comes back and administers first aid to try and SAVE this douche-bag's life.

Now, you guys wanna talk about a CODE???? There's a CODE for you right there...

A CODE that says that a cop will try to save a HUMAN LIFE...

This guy tried to kill him and this cop STILL tried to save him.

Let me know if you ever hear of some wanna be thug (like T.Chandler :lmao)
actually try and HELP someone....

these punks will screw over their own mother to try and get over.

SA210
08-03-2011, 06:53 PM
Why didn't you (or why don't you do it now?) hire an attorney and sue his ass?
Why don't you get together with all these people that this cop harassed and/or beat up and file a class action suit? You can file one against him personally and one against the department (big $$$) that continues to employ him.

If all you are saying really happened then you should do something about it.

I just gave you a few example stories. There are many things i give my time to, not just police brutality, but employment discrimination cases, landlord/tenant eviction cases, homeless issues and housing. I do what I can, and lawsuits are definitely in the plan. I have sued before. It's why Victoria Courts was rebuilt brand spankin new. Because I did something about it. I back up my talk with action.

DMC
08-03-2011, 07:05 PM
Some cops are assholes, just like some assholes are cops. Whatever gang you rep or pretend to rep, some of your homies are assholes too.

Zfs3BJZxKkc

symple19
08-03-2011, 07:27 PM
:lol

I love spurstalk

silverblk mystix
08-03-2011, 07:42 PM
U call me a wannabe but I don't see you steppin up to the plate. You don't want it with a 6'4 255lb blood nigga, and you're a bitch for your earlier comments now that it's clear u pussy as fuck.

I am just gonna call you "puppet"...

Pull your string and you jump...someone pulls another string and you are ready to jump the other way...

trying to be tough and you let anyone control you anytime they want to jerk your little string...

what a stupid controlled puppet.

Now shut the fuck up puppet....:lmao

silverblk mystix
08-03-2011, 08:08 PM
:lmao can't fight

Shut up puppet...

don't make me angry.

symple19
08-03-2011, 08:35 PM
Shut up puppet...

don't make me angry.

or what, piggy?

ALVAREZ6
08-03-2011, 08:39 PM
lol puppet

silverblk mystix
08-03-2011, 09:07 PM
Fake Officer over here doesn't even realize that it's he who is the puppet here :lol

You are right on cue...

Puppet.

Blake
08-03-2011, 10:04 PM
Shut up puppet...

don't make me angry.

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Leetonidas
08-03-2011, 10:23 PM
U call me a wannabe but I don't see you steppin up to the plate. You don't want it with a 6'4 255lb blood nigga, and you're a bitch for your earlier comments now that it's clear u pussy as fuck.

You gained 5 pounds in the last week?

Dex
08-04-2011, 12:15 AM
It's easy to act like this shit doesn't happen or isn't very common, but it does all the time. This DWI accident occurred at the crossing right up the street from my parent's house, probably less than 3 houses over. And it's not like it was a simple mistake; the guy ran into a huge boulder and garden that is right in the middle of a circular 4-way intersection.

http://austin.ynn.com/content/263785/leander-police-arrest-apd-officer-quintana-for-dwi

Leander police arrest APD Officer Quintana for DWI
By: Ashley Porter

Austin Officer Leonardo Quintana was arrested in Leander.

The Leander Police Department charged an Austin police officer, recently involved in a controversial shooting death, with driving while intoxicated.

According to the affidavit released by the Williamson County Attorney's Office, Leander police found Quintana at Saddle Blanket Place and Osage Road at around 5 a.m. Tuesday. His car was damaged and the tires were deflated. The affidavit says Quintana failed several sobriety tests and admitted to having a couple drinks at a friend's house.

By an odd coincidence, I actually ended up getting a letter for jury duty, showed up, got selected, and ended up on the jury panel for this guy's case. Less than 15 minutes before the trial was set to begin (we were literally lined up in the hallway outside of the courtroom), fucker copped a plea bargain and got off with a gottamn slap on the wrist.

http://www.hillcountrynews.com/news/article_cac5d0fa-4a77-11e0-8d86-001cc4c03286.html

LEANDER — A former Austin Police Officer from Leander was given probation for a driving while intoxicated arrest in 2010 in Leander.
Leonardo Quintana was sentenced to 12 months probation and fined $400 after being convicted Monday afternoon.
Authorities say Quintana crashed his sport utility vehicle into a traffic circle in a Leander neighborhood last January.
Leander police arrested him at the scene and Quintana later pleaded guilty on the first day of his trial on Jan. 31 of this year.
The trial was later pushed back, due to conflicts in scheduling.
Quintana was involved in the shooting death of Nathaniel Sanders in Austin in 2009 and was later cleared in that shooting.
Since the shooting, Quintana was fired twice from the Austin Police Department last year. He regained his job once, only to be fired again less than a week later.
Quintana’s attorney told reporters that Austin Police Department officials share blame in Quintana’s DWI charge, because the embattled officer told supervisors he was struggling with drinking after the shooting.
Quintana was also arrested in November on misdemeanor charges in connection with alleged assaults of his former fiancee who is also an Austin police officer.

Seems like the kind of guy we want keeping our streets safe, right?

Yes, I know that there are plenty of good and righteous cops, but there are plenty of crooked ones, too. When it comes down to it, there is no one there to babysit the babysitter. The police are left to police themselves, and how can anyone expect that kind of power not to corrupt?

Yes, cop are necessary for law and order, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't still prepare yourself for that one dick cop, should you ever find yourself in one of those unlucky encounters. Know your personal rights, cooperate with the officers as much as possible within those, and pick your battles wisely. Or, just try to avoid them in the first place.

silverblk mystix
08-04-2011, 08:06 AM
It's easy to act like this shit doesn't happen or isn't very common, but it does all the time. This DWI accident occurred at the crossing right up the street from my parent's house, probably less than 3 houses over. And it's not like it was a simple mistake; the guy ran into a huge boulder and garden that is right in the middle of a circular 4-way intersection.

http://austin.ynn.com/content/263785/leander-police-arrest-apd-officer-quintana-for-dwi

By an odd coincidence, I actually ended up getting a letter for jury duty, showed up, got selected, and ended up on the jury panel for this guy's case. Less than 15 minutes before the trial was set to begin (we were literally lined up in the hallway outside of the courtroom), fucker copped a plea bargain and got off with a gottamn slap on the wrist.

http://www.hillcountrynews.com/news/article_cac5d0fa-4a77-11e0-8d86-001cc4c03286.html

Seems like the kind of guy we want keeping our streets safe, right?

Yes, I know that there are plenty of good and righteous cops, but there are plenty of crooked ones, too. When it comes down to it, there is no one there to babysit the babysitter. The police are left to police themselves, and how can anyone expect that kind of power not to corrupt?

Yes, cop are necessary for law and order, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't still prepare yourself for that one dick cop, should you ever find yourself in one of those unlucky encounters. Know your personal rights, cooperate with the officers as much as possible within those, and pick your battles wisely. Or, just try to avoid them in the first place.

He is off the streets.

The politicians in D.C. police themselves and do whatever the fuck they want and cater to the highest bidder $$$...

yet, people are worried about measly public servants policing themselves (they don't--but that's another neverending thread in itself)

If people really gave a shit...they would worry about the idiots in D.C. and companies like Dupont, Merck, etc....and what they have perpetrated on innocent people ...(another thread)

Public servants are harmless compared to those two.

silverblk mystix
08-04-2011, 08:07 AM
You gained 5 pounds in the last week?

...and went from accounting to...

get this...

a...

"G" :lmao

Dex
08-04-2011, 02:10 PM
He is off the streets.

The politicians in D.C. police themselves and do whatever the fuck they want and cater to the highest bidder $$$...

yet, people are worried about measly public servants policing themselves (they don't--but that's another neverending thread in itself)

If people really gave a shit...they would worry about the idiots in D.C. and companies like Dupont, Merck, etc....and what they have perpetrated on innocent people ...(another thread)

Public servants are harmless compared to those two.

Hey, you won't hear me arguing that politicians and the Wall Street fat cats are any better. But I'm not going to run into many politicians when I'm driving in my car, or out at the park or on the town. And unless I'm giving them my support or hard-earned dollars, I wouldn't expect them to pay much attention to me anyways.

Bobby Boucher
08-04-2011, 04:19 PM
...and went from accounting to...

get this...

a...

"G" :lmao

No you're a needle dick!!!

bus driver
08-04-2011, 04:36 PM
the largest gang just killed another innocent model citizen :bang

Man Dies After Struggle With Police
SAPD: Officers Use Taser, K-9 To Subdue Suspect
POSTED: Thursday, August 4, 2011
UPDATED: 8:25 am CDT August 4, 2011
SAN ANTONIO -- San Antonio police said a 30-year-old man died and three officers suffered minor injuries following a slow-speed chase on the west side early Thursday morning.
Police said the chase started at around 3 a.m. when officers attempted to pull over a wrong-way driver at La Cantera Parkway and Interstate 10, but the driver refused to stop.

http://www.ksat.com/news/28763009/detail.html

when will the police do something......oh wait.

ferg
08-04-2011, 05:15 PM
zp5837FiUdI

he gets charged wit a misdemeanor by the police dept until internal affairs steps in and gives him felony agg assault.

while im not defending the actions of this particular police officer, according to the Texas Penal Code (im in texas so therefore thats what im using) he would have been charged with Section 22.01(A) Assault with Bodily Injury. Class A Misdemeanor. IF he would have incapacitated the woman (which goin from the vid he did not because she could get up and walk around. if through an investigation it was established she had a serious injury to the brain or something else then the charge would be adjusted accordingly through the prosecuting D.A.) he would be charged with Section 22.02(A) Aggrivated Assault Serious Bodily Injury, Second Degree Felony.

please learn the law and the elements of the offesne before complaining based on your feelings.

ferg
08-04-2011, 05:33 PM
fucker copped a plea bargain and got off with a gottamn slap on the wrist.

maybe the DA didnt have enough money to try a Class B Misdemeanor. remember money drives the world. maybe the money they would have waisted on this guy to have a trial may have forced the DA to make a deal with someone else with a more severe offense. which would have upset you more? forcing this guy to spend time in jail, pay a fine+court costs or someone else getting that "slap on the wrist" who, for arguments sake, murdered someone. also, this guy has lost his career because he has made some boneheaded choices and will no doubt be paying for this the rest of his life. so is it really a slap on the wrist? prima facia says yes, but if you look at the long term effects i would say its going to COST him more in the long run....

silverblk mystix
08-04-2011, 07:20 PM
maybe the DA didnt have enough money to try a Class B Misdemeanor. remember money drives the world. maybe the money they would have waisted on this guy to have a trial may have forced the DA to make a deal with someone else with a more severe offense. which would have upset you more? forcing this guy to spend time in jail, pay a fine+court costs or someone else getting that "slap on the wrist" who, for arguments sake, murdered someone. also, this guy has lost his career because he has made some boneheaded choices and will no doubt be paying for this the rest of his life. so is it really a slap on the wrist? prima facia says yes, but if you look at the long term effects i would say its going to COST him more in the long run....

You are wasting your time here...

these people only want to hear that cops are the scum of the earth and should all die...

symple19
08-04-2011, 08:03 PM
:lmao silverblk fuckface

Dex
08-04-2011, 08:32 PM
You are wasting your time here...

these people only want to hear that cops are the scum of the earth and should all die...

:rolleyes Not quite what I was getting at, but I appreciate your creative interpretation.

My uncle is an ex-sheriff. Good guy. Was a good officer as far as I can tell. But when his son (my cousin) started finding himself in prison during some troubled years, he also seemed to know the strings to pull to get him out or lessen the blow. Do I think that was fair? Hell no.

Quintana was totally set to go to trial until he switched from not guilty to guilty on the plea, so they obviously had money to prosecute. And personally, what I expect is for him to face the same trial and sentencing that I would face as a law-abiding citizen (if not more critical, since I would think cops should be held to a higher standard). Do you think I could get away with a $400 fine and probation for a DUI-related accident? Hell, 400 bucks will barely cover a speeding ticket these days.

I'm not saying all cops are scum. I've encountered and known plenty of seemingly respectable officers. I even made a point to say that yes, we do need them for law and order. My point is you can't give people that amount of power, and not expect some to take advantage of it. The crooked ones are out there, and its best to know your personal right and pick your battles wisely, in case you ever come across one of them.

CubanSucks
08-04-2011, 10:04 PM
:lmao I gave up on this repetitive thread a long time ago but came back just for some shits and giggles. Do you "social warriors" in here at least admit that this is a problem that's faced EVERY nation both past and present or are you too naive?

:lol and now symple's butthurt has moved to other threads. The dude's gotta be either an ex con or just an angst ridden teenager who just got his first ticket. Lighten up

ferg
08-04-2011, 10:22 PM
misread the article about the leander cop. also, it takes alot less time, (money) to enter a guilty plea in a plea deal than it does to have a trial....

symple19
08-05-2011, 12:43 AM
:lol and now symple's butthurt has moved to other threads. The dude's gotta be either an ex con or just an angst ridden teenager who just got his first ticket. Lighten up

your mom's a whore