PDA

View Full Version : #1 Canadian LHW Ryan Jimmo next up for Soku at MFC 31

Sokoudjou
08-02-2011, 02:22 PM
This is a big fight for Soku. Anyone who follows MMA knows Jimmo is no joke. Has won 15 fights in a row. If Soku can take this then that is 4 wins in a row and i bet he is back in the UFC in 2012.

http://themmaspace.com/WordPress/2011/07/30/jimmo-to-face-sokoudjou/

Sokoudjou
08-02-2011, 02:30 PM
This is for the MFC lhw title

dbreiden83080
08-02-2011, 02:32 PM
If Soku gets back in the UFC Dallaskd will start posting again.. :lol

The TroutBum
08-02-2011, 11:29 PM
...and i bet he is back in the UFC in 2012.

Bwahahahaha!!!!

That is some funny shit right there. Funny shit.

dbreiden83080
08-02-2011, 11:30 PM
Bwahahahaha!!!!

That is some funny shit right there. Funny shit.

You never know he is talented.. He's a mental midget in the cage but talented.. :lol

Sokoudjou
08-04-2011, 11:15 PM
The Maximum Fighting Championship lightweight title will not be on the line at MFC 31.

MFC officials Thursday revealed that Antonio McKee's previously announced title defense against Brian Cobb has been moved to MFC 32 in November. A reason for the postponement was not immediately available.

Now topping the MFC 31 bill will be UFC veteran Rameau Thierry Sokoudjou, who has signed a multi-fight deal with the promotion and will face Ryan Jimmo for the light heavyweight championship.

“I am extremely excited to see what happens when Jimmo and Sokoudjou collide. I truly believe it will be the most explosive title fight in MFC history,” said MFC President Mark Pavelich. “Ryan is a terrific champion and represents the MFC like no other fighter ever has before. Now we’re going to see how he handles the athleticism and pressure that Sokoudjou will put on him.”

Slated to go down Oct. 7 from the Mayfield Conference Centre in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, MFC 31 will air live on HDNet. The promotion also announced an additional pair of main draw contests on Thursday, as Richie Whitson will take on Kajan Johnson and Mukai Maromo will toe the line with Sabah Fadai.

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/McKee-Cobb-Postponed-Sokoudjou-Jimmo-Title-Clash-Tops-MFC-31-34524

ace3g
10-06-2011, 06:52 PM
4bSxnQCXsSI&feature=player_embedded

http://www.cagepotato.com/video-sokoudjou-vs-jimmo-could-get-nasty-tomorrow-night/

ace3g
10-07-2011, 10:46 PM
Soku is about to fight; his left knee is all bandaged up

Very close fight; Soku almost got in big trouble in the 5th round, went for the clinch, bounced off the ropes with champ and ended up on the bottom, scrambled at got out of it;

MFC mats suck, they had to keep stopping the fight to wipe up all the sweat. Soku took a big slip during the 5th luckily Jimo was nice enough and didn't attack.

Well Jimo wins the decision (I actually thought Soku would have won the decision) (49-48.5, 49-48.5, 49-48)

MFC uses a unique 1/2 pt judging rule; definitely some positives and negatives to it. Ryan Jimmo now has won 16 fights in a row