PDA

View Full Version : What does Koriwhat have against the working class?

midnightpulp
08-02-2011, 10:40 PM
In his own words:

... now raise your hand if you're doing what you love in life, making $$$ at it and you're able to be yourself and not some joe shmoe in a button up shirt kissing your boss' ass from 9-5 every day.

I found this rather insulting and elitist, like Koriwhat thinks he's too good and talented to get up every morning and go to work. Over 140 million Americans hold down some form of a 9 to 5 job and Koriwhat thinks he's above every one of them.

Ace
08-02-2011, 10:45 PM
Its rather appalling tbh...

but expected from a drop out. Just awful people imho

koriwhat
08-02-2011, 11:21 PM
so midnight, do you work?

midnightpulp
08-02-2011, 11:22 PM
so midnight, do you work?

Yes.

Now that I've answered your question, why do you think you're too good for a regular type job?

DMC
08-02-2011, 11:23 PM
I read it like he hates button up shirts.

midnightpulp
08-02-2011, 11:24 PM
I read it like he hates button up shirts.

Most jobs do require them in one form or another.

Venti Quattro
08-02-2011, 11:29 PM
Why u mad about the working class, koriwhat?

Koriwhat'sTattooGun
08-02-2011, 11:31 PM
It's cause he believes he's going to use me to do work that people will actually pay living wage money for.

I don't see it happening, tbh.

DPG21920
08-02-2011, 11:32 PM
^ People just giving KW a hard time more than usual and arguing. Take a break from ST people.

BRHornet45
08-02-2011, 11:33 PM
wtf koriwhat that is a messed up to say.

phyzik
08-02-2011, 11:34 PM
I dont see the problem. I love my job, dont have to wear a monkey suit so I can raise my hand.

Not coming to calf-tats side here, but whats this about?

Are you mad that you cant raise your hand to his question?

Do you work at McDonalds or something like that (not that there is anything wrong with that, I worked at Six Flags until I was 19)?

Are you a monkey in a button shirt at a shitty job and have anger against those that aspired for more?

Did his question hit home and you resent it now because you realize how shitty your life really is and must take it out on someone else?

I guess I need more context.... what was that whole conversation based on?

*Edit* For the record, Im being completely serious... Maybe Im just not reading it in the context you guys are. To me, reading it from this thread, he is asking basically if you like what your doing or do you hate it?

Not that there is anything wrong with being a Joe Schmoe... If it pays the bills, fuck it. I've been there before.

If you hate your job so much that you get upset over what Calf Tats said on a message board, maybe you should look into a career change.... Just saying.

Seriously.... Who gives a shit what a guy who has tatoo's on his calfs, who posts on an internet message board, thinks about your job.

DMC
08-02-2011, 11:46 PM
The President wears a button up shirt. I won't address the monkey part.

Koolaid_Man
08-02-2011, 11:49 PM
In his own words:

I found this rather insulting and elitist, like Koriwhat thinks he's too good and talented to get up every morning and go to work. Over 140 million Americans hold down some form of a 9 to 5 job and Koriwhat thinks he's above every one of them.

I found it rather enlightening and refreshing.... there's a certain beauty in Koriwhat's words...I'm not aligned with Koriwhat in any way and I don't know that he's above 140 million people...but he certainly has the drop on you like the word is bond....

OsfW2O01VhA

DMC
08-02-2011, 11:49 PM
I dont see the problem. I love my job, dont have to wear a monkey suit so I can raise my hand.

Not coming to calf-tats side here, but whats this about?

Are you mad that you cant raise your hand to his question?

Do you work at McDonalds or something like that (not that there is anything wrong with that, I worked at Six Flags until I was 19)?

Are you a monkey in a button shirt at a shitty job and have anger against those that aspired for more?

Did his question hit home and you resent it now because you realize how shitty your life really is and must take it out on someone else?

I guess I need more context.... what was that whole conversation based on?

*Edit* For the record, Im being completely serious... Maybe Im just not reading it in the context you guys are. To me, reading it from this thread, he is asking basically if you like what your doing or do you hate it?

Not that there is anything wrong with being a Joe Schmoe... If it pays the bills, fuck it. I've been there before.

If you hate your job so much that you get upset over what Calf Tats said on a message board, maybe you should look into a career change.... Just saying.

Seriously.... Who gives a shit what a guy who has tatoo's on his calfs, who posts on an internet message board, thinks about your job.

I am mad about my shirt and my job. I sometimes wear a button up shirt. I wore one today, and on the flight back from Denver, I felt ashamed to have it on. I wanted to wear something cool like a polo or a pro sports team jersey or something other than a button up shirt.

My job, I don't even want to talk about it. Ironically enough my boss is named Joe Schmoe. I can only aspire to reach his level.

phyzik
08-02-2011, 11:50 PM
I hear all this bitching and moaning from my friends all the time.... They get so mad that I have a cush job doing computer work where I can surf Spurstalk practically all day and not lift a finger while they have to toil away at Wal-Mart and La Fiesta and yet when they would lose their job from being a meat cutter or stocker, they would move on to the next chain of grocery stores instead of trying something different, then the bitching cycle starts all over again.

News Flash: You wont get that cush job unless you stick your neck out and try something different.... Companies WANT fresh recruits to train them THEIR way. It's just a matter of applying yourself to the unknown and not be a scared little bitch about it.

DMC
08-02-2011, 11:52 PM
So when you and your friends go out, do you end up footing the bar tab because their pay basically sucks? Do you feel guilty sometimes because you make more and you cannot show them the cool stuff you bought because they are struggling to keep bunkie in diapers?

koriwhat
08-02-2011, 11:54 PM
midnightfaggot why are you always starting dumbfuck threads in an attempt to gain support from others just so you down those you don't like here?

the only logic i can take from this is that you feeling insulted by my words only proves further to me that you agree a 9-5 sucks.

calling me an elitest is fuckin' pathetic. i find it funny you started this thread and then you try to harp on me and twist my words. if i didn't know better you started this thread because you think you're better than me, in turn you're displaying an elitest's mentality.

i don't think i'm any better than the next man but i'll strive to do my best to become better. with that said, i'm not into the 9-5 thing, i'm an insomniac and an artist and i'd rather spend my time doing art during a time frame of my choosing or a more reasonable time frame than waking up early, sporting a polo that accompanies a fake smile.

btw, i'm done here, for now at least... until the lockout ends. fuck people like you, i'm sick of the bs here.

Koriwhat'sTattooGun
08-02-2011, 11:57 PM
midnightfaggot why are you always starting dumbfuck threads in an attempt to gain support from others just so you down those you don't like here?

the only logic i can take from this is that you feeling insulted by my words only proves further to me that you agree a 9-5 sucks.

calling me an elitest is fuckin' pathetic. i find it funny you started this thread and then you try to harp on me and twist my words. if i didn't know better you started this thread because you think you're better than me, in turn you're displaying an elitest's mentality.

i don't think i'm any better than the next man but i'll strive to do my best to become better. with that said, i'm not into the 9-5 thing, i'm an insomniac and an artist and i'd rather spend my time doing art during a time frame of my choosing or a more reasonable time frame than waking up early, sporting a polo that accompanies a fake smile.

btw, i'm done here, for now at least... until the lockout ends. fuck people like you, i'm sick of the bs here.

Could you also be done with tattooing as well? You kind of embarrass me.

phyzik
08-02-2011, 11:59 PM
So when you and your friends go out, do you end up footing the bar tab because their pay basically sucks? Do you feel guilty sometimes because you make more and you cannot show them the cool stuff you bought because they are struggling to keep bunkie in diapers?

Nope, and they know it too. If we go hang out, what they buy is on them. Sure, I'll buy a few rounds here and there, but so will they. We are friends. It's not like Im making buku bucks either, I probably clear just over 40,000. But Im single with no kids and my house is already paid off so its not like I have huge responsibilities like them. Im just smarter about life choices and they freely admit it.

Im not perfect either, I have my issues (queue someone posting my drinking rant from a few years ago to try, unsucsessfully, to get a rise out of me) but generally, Im happy with my life right now.

I know your trying to troll me, but here's an honest hypothetical question.... If you are at work with someone, same age as you, who is making the exact same ammount of money as you are, except you have kids and a mortgage where he/she is single, no house payment and no kids and has a badass car... do you hate them for it?

To me, thats what I feel this thread is about. People are angry that they where young and dumb and made the wrong choices, so now they feel angst against those who made choices that they themselves secretly wish they would have made.

The secret is, those choices can still be made, people are just generally affraid of change and getting out of their comfort zone.

Thanks Career Point! :tu (Joking, never went :lol)

ezau
08-03-2011, 12:23 AM
Koriwhat with the goods. Oh wait, back to my 9-5 job :lol

phyzik
08-03-2011, 12:40 AM
I agree with Calf Tats. Most of you lame asses suffer from WCDS (Working Class Drone Syndrome). You have that alarm clock set for a specific time every morning to wake up and go make your Corporate masters rich. You are no different than a slave on a plantation. You've swallowed the American Dream, hook, line, and sinker. They duped you into 401k and many other lame ass retirement plans. You pay into a SSI plan that's been looted. They've cut your health care. They force you to work overtime whether you like it or not... .all while knowing the majority of your overtime goes to Uncle Sam. They've cut your lunch breaks from one hour to thirty minutes. In most cases, your manager has less experience than you, which pisses you off, but you don't have the balls to say or do anything about it.

I commend Cal Tats for pursuing the life of independence. I gained my Emancipation in June of 2005, and I would rob poor people before I go back to seeing my check raped before I get a chance to look at it.

I don't know about robbing poor people before I gave up my monetary independence, but I'd certainly throw shit at their heads while at the corners of intersections if they threatened it.

midnightpulp
08-03-2011, 12:47 AM
I agree with Calf Tats. Most of you lame asses suffer from WCDS (Working Class Drone Syndrome). You have that alarm clock set for a specific time every morning to wake up and go make your Corporate masters rich. You are no different than a slave on a plantation. You've swallowed the American Dream, hook, line, and sinker. They duped you into 401k and many other lame ass retirement plans. You pay into a SSI plan that's been looted. They've cut your health care. They force you to work overtime whether you like it or not... .all while knowing the majority of your overtime goes to Uncle Sam. They've cut your lunch breaks from one hour to thirty minutes. In most cases, your manager has less experience than you, which pisses you off, but you don't have the balls to say or do anything about it.

I commend Cal Tats for pursuing the life of independence. I gained my Emancipation in June of 2005, and I would rob poor people before I go back to seeing my check raped before I get a chance to look at it.

:lmao which is ironic coming from you considering the fact that libtard wiggers like yourself just love them Democrats who do nothing but tax and spend.

(For the record, I equally hate Republicans, so don't come at me with that partisan bullshit).

As for your Emancipation, I believe you. A bum on the street has also emancipated himself from the working class, and like you, can't afford to pay off a 200.00 bet.

adrienne
08-03-2011, 12:51 AM
I like my 9-to-5 job.:)

midnightpulp
08-03-2011, 01:00 AM
I am a Republican, you asshole. Why do you think I found it so easy to stiff you.:lmao

Show me a modern day GOP Republican who scoffs the military and Jesus (as you do), and I'll show you a certain poster who has a corporate mascot as his avatar that has a bank account balance above 0.00.

Both ain't happening.

midnightpulp
08-03-2011, 01:09 AM
Homie, listen. I know more Republicans than you. Most of them use religion like a fag uses marriage. They just need something to legitimize their filthy ways. I have the right to scoff the military because I was in it. I know the bullshit that goes on, you only read about it, I lived it. My pockets are fat, homie... real cushioned.

That I don't doubt, with stolen food from the local grocery store of course.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-03-2011, 01:13 AM
:lol being in the military

apalisoc_9
08-03-2011, 01:17 AM
I know koriwhat is a looser, but i'd have to agree with him on this one. I work a 9-5 job, all day sitting in a desk infornt of a computer..and i so fcking hate it. At least koritat is visionary, what do you have?

midnightpulp
08-03-2011, 01:18 AM
That's always an option, too.:lol

Tell you what. Let's start the lakaluva reclamation project, let's start work on rebuilding that image of yours so you can once again enter Spurstalk with your held high and not like a fuckin' rat crawling on its belly.

Deadly already said he wouldn't accept the money you owe him, but it would go a long way if you simply offered, apologizing in the process of course.

As for me, I like action. You were a heavy underdog in our bet, as anyone with an IQ above Koolaid Man's could plainly see your sack of shit team weren't winning jack this year. You took that bet at even money when in reality you should've been getting like 10 to 1. So I'm offering a double or nothing bet on a game this upcoming season where I'm a similar underdog. The stipulation is that you have to first escrow the 400.00 with Kori.

You on?

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-03-2011, 01:19 AM
I agree.
I'm forgetting, are you also in the club of people who think the military is for brainwashed dipshits who act like they're doing something extremely honorable when they're actually doing nothing other than killing innocent people on the other side of the world? If so, :tu.

ezau
08-03-2011, 01:19 AM
Koriwhat just posted the greatest post in his troubled ST career.

apalisoc_9
08-03-2011, 01:20 AM
Tell you what. Let's start the lakaluva reclamation project, let's start work on rebuilding that image of yours so you can once again enter Spurstalk with your held high and not like a fuckin' rat crawling on its belly.

Deadly already said he wouldn't accept the money you owe him, but it would go a long way if you simply offered, apologizing in the process of course.

As for me, I like action. You were a heavy underdog in our bet, as anyone with any IQ above Koolaid Man's could plainly see your sack of shit team weren't winning jack this year. You took that bet at even money when in reality you should've been getting like 10 to 1. So I'm offering a double or nothing bet on a game this upcoming season where I'm a similar underdog. The stipulation is that you have to first escrow the 400.00 with Kori.

You on?

BRO WTF? almost 5k post..you havent even been here for two years..Stop chasing lakaluva and kool-aidman around brah..Do something good with your life, srs advice

midnightpulp
08-03-2011, 01:21 AM
BRO WTF? almost 5k post..you havent even been here for two years..Stop chasing lakaluva and kool-aidman around brah..Do something good with your life, srs advice

Your chink ass obviously can't read or add, since I officially became a member over 5 years ago.

midnightpulp
08-03-2011, 01:22 AM
I'm forgetting, are you also in the club of people who think the military is for brainwashed dipshits who act like they're doing something extremely honorable when they're actually doing nothing other than killing innocent people on the other side of the world? If so, :tu.

Yeah, but you especially gotta appreciate the few Ashrafs they do get.

apalisoc_9
08-03-2011, 01:23 AM
Your chink ass obviously can't read or add, since I officially became a member over 5 years ago.

And for five years you have been chasing around luva and kool. Srsly though, you have been overly active this year..change it a bit and get a lifestyle..

midnightpulp
08-03-2011, 01:26 AM
And for five years you have been chasing around luva and kool. Srsly though, you have been overly active this year..change it a bit and get a lifestyle..

I think I'd rather follow around the retard and the wigger than get a similar chink lifestyle to yours, tbh.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-03-2011, 01:26 AM
Yeah, but you especially gotta appreciate the few Ashrafs they do get.
True, but then they do weird stuff like jerk off while they make Iraqi POWs strip down naked and pile on top of each other. The military is weird.

midnightpulp
08-03-2011, 01:29 AM
True, but then they do weird stuff like jerk off while they make Iraqi POWs strip down naked and pile on top of each other. The military is weird.

It's why Luva is the man he is today. Probably sends Kool pictures of shit like that he did.

DUNCANownsKOBE
:lol

apalisoc_9
I think I'd rather follow around the retard and the wigger than get a similar chink lifestyle to yours, tbh.

Bang chicks on saturdays, Fish on sundays work during weekdays and at evening
Either bang another chick or watch classical movies..Instead you want to spurstalk all the time..

LOSER

frodo
08-03-2011, 02:07 AM
koriwhat loves the feeling of being pricked in his calves but he doesn't get no payment from it

LnGrrrR
08-03-2011, 03:08 AM
I'm in a 7-5 job (mostly) that I love.

LnGrrrR
08-03-2011, 03:32 AM
I agree with Calf Tats. Most of you lame asses suffer from WCDS (Working Class Drone Syndrome). You have that alarm clock set for a specific time every morning to wake up and go make your Corporate masters rich.

True true. It's much easier to just set your alarm to wake up on the 1st and 15th. :tu :lol

GoodOdor
08-03-2011, 03:32 AM
ca1f tats is the living proof that getting a job you love is not a good idea, unless you wanna end up an uneducated dirty hippie with long hair in a bun with buck teeth.

LnGrrrR
08-03-2011, 03:34 AM

I'm pretty sure that some dumbfucks don't represent all the military, anymore so than Culby represents everyone who's ever lived in Arizona.

LnGrrrR
08-03-2011, 03:35 AM

:rolleyes

Koolaid_Man
08-03-2011, 06:44 AM
It's why Luva is the man he is today. Probably sends Kool pictures of shit like that he did.

If you didn't have OCD by your own admission you'd be so much more believable... but how are we to beleive a man who thinks he's drowning when he breathes in fresh air...it just doesn't add up...I want to accept your ramblings but it's really hard to...Let's make a deal...you overcome OCD and I will consider your words that I have a chimp brain...Deal? :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-03-2011, 07:39 AM
I'm pretty sure that some dumbfucks don't represent all the military, anymore so than Culby represents everyone who's ever lived in Arizona.
:lol believing the bullshit that it was just a few low ranking peons who went rogue and decided to torture POWs. I'm willing to bet there was an order from several high ranking officers, and the people who actually carried out the torture knew they better not throw their superiors under the bus because then they'd really be hung out to dry. And maybe those people don't represent the military, but the Billy Badass type who grew up as the kid obsessed with guns and shooting things represents a large portion of the military.

As for the 2nd part of your post, just because I don't think people understand how fucked up this state is, Cully represents a very large population in Arizona who blame illegal immigrants for every problem they have, incase you missed it a crazy cunt who doesn't even have a university level education just got elected governor of Arizona. There's a reason why I'm leaving this godforsaken state once I'm done with school and find a decent job somewhere else.

LnGrrrR
08-03-2011, 11:45 AM
:lol believing the bullshit that it was just a few low ranking peons who went rogue and decided to torture POWs. I'm willing to bet there was an order from several high ranking officers, and the people who actually carried out the torture knew they better not throw their superiors under the bus because then they'd really be hung out to dry. And maybe those people don't represent the military, but the Billy Badass type who grew up as the kid obsessed with guns and shooting things represents a large portion of the military.

Who said I believed that? No way leadership didnt know about that, and I totally agree that leadership should've been nailed to the wall there. It is absolute bullshit that once you make colonel you would have to punch the president to be dishonorably discharged.

And I'm guessing the AF has the least amount of Billy Badasses. There are some, to be sure.

As for the 2nd part of your post, just because I don't think people understand how fucked up this state is, Cully represents a very large population in Arizona who blame illegal immigrants for every problem they have, incase you missed it a crazy cunt who doesn't even have a university level education just got elected governor of Arizona. There's a reason why I'm leaving this godforsaken state once I'm done with school and find a decent job somewhere else.

Accepted, but at the least I think having a military is a necessity. Arizona just chooses to be stupid. :)