PDA

View Full Version : No, tea baggers aren't racist, but ...

boutons_deux
08-04-2011, 05:58 AM
"Fertile Ground": White Nationalists Organize Within Tea Party

organizers, however, were from American Third Position, or A3P, a white nationalist political party founded by racist skinheads. A3P did not respond to repeated inquiries for this article. Neither did 1776 Tea Party.

Since April 2010, A3P members have organized, co-sponsored or freely distributed literature at no fewer than 10 Tea Party rallies in six states, including Augusta, Georgia; Harrison, Arkansas; Baton Rogue, Louisiana and throughout California, where A3P was founded in May 2009 by Freedom 14, a racist skinhead crew seeking to establish a more respectable-seeming political front group.

Although it would be unfair to characterize the Tea Party movement on the whole as white nationalist, it's clear that large gatherings of angry, conservative, predominately white Americans are viewed with relish by groups like A3P.

"The Tea Parties are fertile ground for our activists," said A3P Pennsylvania Chairman Steve Smith. "Tea Party supporters and the A3P share much common ground with regard to our political agendas."

The A3P official position on race in America is clear: "If current demographic trends persist, European-Americans will become a minority in America in only a few decades time. The American Third Position will not allow this to happen."

http://mediamatters.org/blog/201108030016

====

So the astro-turfing scrotum suckers are financed and directed by the VRWC/Kock Bros, vote 100% with the Repugs, and are "penetrated" and supported by white supremacists, but they are Real Americans! :lol

And when are the scrotum suckers going to Take Back America from the financial sector? :lol

Wild Cobra
08-04-2011, 10:14 AM
How is that different than the multiple fringe groups in the democrat party?

boutons_deux
08-04-2011, 10:42 AM
is any multiple fringe group a skinhead/racist/xenophobic white skinhead supremacist that speaks at Dem rallies?

Wild Cobra
08-04-2011, 11:14 AM
is any multiple fringe group a skinhead/racist/xenophobic white skinhead supremacist that speaks at Dem rallies?
I see.

You are only worried about one particular fringe element in our population. Cherry picking, and not caring about other fringe elements.

Would I be correct to assume you only take notice of the ones who make the repugs look bad? Why do you bother since you don't think they need help looking bad? Shouldn't your concerns lie with kicking out the fringe elements that make your beloved democrats look bad?

boutons_deux
08-04-2011, 12:25 PM
What other fringe groups should I worry about attending Dem meeting?

for you extreme right wingers, independents and centrists are fringe

Oh, Gee!!
08-04-2011, 12:27 PM
What other fringe groups should I worry about attending Dem meeting?

black surgeons

George Gervin's Afro
08-04-2011, 12:49 PM
I see.

You are only worried about one particular fringe element in our population. Cherry picking, and not caring about other fringe elements.

Would I be correct to assume you only take notice of the ones who make the repugs look bad? Why do you bother since you don't think they need help looking bad? Shouldn't your concerns lie with kicking out the fringe elements that make your beloved democrats look bad?

is WC accusing someone else of cherry picking information?

:lmao

Trainwreck2100
08-04-2011, 01:44 PM
black surgeons

We need to see more data

DMX7
08-04-2011, 05:07 PM
black surgeons

:lol

jack sommerset
08-04-2011, 09:48 PM
The liberal democrats are the masters of the minority.

boutons_deux
08-05-2011, 11:41 AM
tea baggers' favorite source of fair and balanced and color-blind info:

http://thinkprogress.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/foxbbqhiphop.jpg

As blogger Oliver Willis notes, future Fox Nation headlines may include “Obama, While Black, Remarks On Unemployment” or “Obama Blackly Delivers The State Of The Union.”

http://thinkprogress.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/foxbbqhiphop.jpg