PDA

View Full Version : how come....?

Axe Murderer
08-04-2011, 09:36 AM
everybody in the sports world gets butthurt when commentators, who weren't great players in their time, criticize current players today?

LeBron recently tweeted in his spear chucker language "Listened to Merril Hoge today on SC and he was just blasting Tebow. The man hasn't even play a full season and its only his 2nd year in."

"Guys get on that TV and act like they was all WORLD when they played," "How bout encouraging him and wishing him the best instead of hating!!" (lol ######)

not to pick on Lebron (lol coon) but we see this kind of crap said all the time. It's not Hodge's job to compare Tebow to himself, it's his job to compare Tebow to the rest of NFL quarterbacks and he sucks

pawe
08-04-2011, 01:20 PM
That's why they're called analysts. To analyze the players and not compare and tell stories about how they were when they were still playing. Skip Bayless didnt play football but he criticizes TO like the devil.

Blake
08-04-2011, 01:25 PM
that's like the idiots on american idol that would call out Simon for not being a singer after he would verbally abuse them.

Axe Murderer
08-04-2011, 01:28 PM
That's why they're called analysts. To analyze the players and not compare and tell stories about how they were when they were still playing. Skip Bayless didnt play football but he criticizes TO like the devil.

dets my point i sed

Kirk Nowitzki
08-04-2011, 01:32 PM
everybody in the sports world gets butthurt when commentators, who weren't great players in their time, criticize current players today?

Why do I love my mom so much? Why do kids start at different reading levels? Why are girls pretty? Why do I get sleepy after I touch myself?

pawe
08-04-2011, 01:34 PM
dets my point i sed

Well, Lebron is not really the sharpest knife in the drawer anyway.

dirk4mvp
08-04-2011, 02:18 PM
Well Hodge has a pretty good track record after predicting Vince Young would suck when everybody was on his nuts his first couple of seasons.

Spursfan092120
08-04-2011, 08:39 PM
Because Lebron's an idiot. Another reason he's the most hated figure in sports today.