5.Antonio McDyess
6.Steve Smith
7.Kevin Willis
8.Jacque Vaughn
9.Fabricio Oberto
10.Mengke Bateer

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-04-2011, 08:33 PM
Agreed except for the fact a religious narcissist who thinks god has personal conversations with him isn't classy.

dirk4mvp
08-04-2011, 08:39 PM
1) Jason Terry
2) Jerry Stackhouse
3) DeShawn Stevenson
4) Ryan Hollins
5) Josh Howard
7) Antoine Walker
8) Tim Thomas (lol Denny's fight)
9 ) Jason Kidd
10) Samaki Walker

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-04-2011, 08:40 PM
true tbh, an arrogant prick who doesn't accept people for who they are and tries to forcefeed his beliefs on others, with no regard for their feelings, is the furthest thing from being classy.
Steve Zissou, bringing the muthafuckin goods, per usual, par the course, tbh imo fwiw

:lol chasing Rodman around with a bible

"You shouldn't be partying and dying your hair young man:cry!"

Spursfan092120
08-04-2011, 08:41 PM
He's also a dick who refuses to sign autographs for kids.

I got his autograph as a kid...Every time I saw him, he signed like crazy..not sure why people say this, tbh..

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-04-2011, 08:42 PM
He started signing autographs AFTER Shaq called him out for not signing autographs. Classless, phony fake Christian.

:lol pretending he gives a shit about the bible

Axe Murderer
08-04-2011, 10:19 PM
I got his autograph as a kid...Every time I saw him, he signed like crazy..not sure why people say this, tbh..

tbh it's not a big deal until you turn down a kid who grows up to be a top 5 center of all time and the only way to save face is to pad your stats against the Clippers

lil_penny
08-04-2011, 10:40 PM
1.Rider.
2.Wallace
3.woods
4. Patterson
5. stoudamire
6. Wells
7. Miles
8. Kemp
9. Z-bo
10.howard

Dunc n Dave
08-04-2011, 11:00 PM
He started signing autographs AFTER Shaq called him out for not signing autographs. Classless, phony fake Christian.

:lol pretending he gives a shit about the bible

the college kid is wrong again. I got his autograph in '95. Ever since he became a Christian around his 3rd or 4th year in the league he always signed autographs and included a Bible verse. And it's been confirmed here that Shaq would've been playing his freshman year at LSU when this supposed incident happened. He wasn't a kid. DRob's rookie year was 89-90, while Shaq's was 92-93, do the math.

Dunc n Dave
08-04-2011, 11:02 PM
Steve Zissou, bringing the muthafuckin goods, per usual, par the course, tbh imo fwiw

"You shouldn't be partying and dying your hair young man:cry!"

And lol at you guys saying Drob chased people around with a Bible when Avery Johnson was a bigger (and louder) evangelist than David ever was in the locker room. David wasn't outspoken enough back in those days to chase Rodman around, but Avery could've been a televangelist the way he preached the word at every opportunity. He was known for leading team Bible studies with the Spurs.

And BTW, he was the first one to get in a teammate's face in the huddle for screwing up. Fiery competitor on the court; fiery gospel preacher off the court. But you wouldn't know, because you were probably watching Power Rangers instead of basketball then.

DeadlyDynasty
08-04-2011, 11:03 PM
Ever since he became a Christian around his 3rd or 4th year in the league he always signed autographs and included a Bible verse.

Was that upon request, or was he forcing his beliefs on people?

JoeTait75
08-04-2011, 11:05 PM
Was that upon request, or was he forcing his beliefs on people?

No one was forced to get David Robinson's autograph.

I don't get the whole "forcing beliefs on people" thing when it comes to religion. The last time anyone got religious beliefs forced on them in this country was about 1689.

The only entity forcing anything on anyone is the government.

DeadlyDynasty
08-04-2011, 11:16 PM

I don't get the whole "forcing beliefs on people" thing when it comes to religion. The last time anyone got religious beliefs forced on them in this country was about 1689.

No, but kids want an autograph, not scripture.

I agree with the rest of your post, for the most part.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-04-2011, 11:22 PM
the college kid is wrong again. I got his autograph in '95.
:lol was '95 not after he allegedly said no to Shaq?

Ever since he became a Christian around his 3rd or 4th year in the league he always signed autographs and included a Bible verse.
What if someone asking for an autograph didn't want a bible verse? What if that person was a Muslim or something? A real class act wouldn't force his beliefs on other people like that.

And it's been confirmed here that Shaq would've been playing his freshman year at LSU when this supposed incident happened. He wasn't a kid. DRob's rookie year was 89-90, while Shaq's was 92-93, do the math.
So he turned down an aspiring college athlete trying to get advice and inspiration from a C who made it to the NBA. What a classless prick. A real man of Jesus would know Jesus used his status to fuel inspiration in people.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-04-2011, 11:22 PM

JoeTait with the far right wing political views, per usual, par the course

LnGrrrR
08-04-2011, 11:51 PM
KG
McHale
Bird
Pierce

... Oh wait did you say classiest?

Monostradamus
08-04-2011, 11:55 PM
And BTW, he was the first one to get in a teammate's face in the huddle for screwing up.

Unfortunately nobody on the team had the strength to get in D-Rob's face during the 95 WCF, for fear some of Hakeem's jizz would drip onto their jersey.

JoeTait75
08-04-2011, 11:56 PM
JoeTait with the far right wing political views, per usual, par the course

I'm just balancing things out, DoK.

Dunc n Dave
08-04-2011, 11:57 PM
:
So he turned down an aspiring college athlete trying to get advice and inspiration from a C who made it to the NBA. What a classless prick. A real man of Jesus would know Jesus used his status to fuel inspiration in people.

:rolleyes As if you would know what a real man of jesus is...

DoK spewing the anti-God venom, per usual, par the course.

DoK= "Exhibit A" for the liberal LEFT dominating the college classrooms and brainwashing the young minds of America.

Keep complaining about Christians forcing their beliefs on people, while you hypocritically force your anti-beliefs on all of us. :wakeup

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-04-2011, 11:57 PM
Unfortunately nobody on the team had the strength to get in D-Rob's face during the 95 WCF, for fear some of Hakeem's jizz would drip onto their jersey.
"I still think I guarded Hakeem as well as I could have," David Robinson after the 1995 WCF :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-04-2011, 11:58 PM

DoK= "Exhibit A" for the liberal LEFT dominating the college classrooms and brainwashing the young minds of America.

Keep complaining about Christians forcing their beliefs on people, while you hypocritically force your anti-beliefs on all of us. :wakeup
:lmao:lmao:lmao dumb Texas redneck who thinks college is the devil

Monostradamus
08-05-2011, 12:02 AM

brah i don't know if you go the message, but ever since Manu outed himself as an atheist, all Spurs Fans are now required to scoff God. I know in the 90's all of you were bible enthusiasts, but get with the times. New players, new life philosophy.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-05-2011, 12:02 AM

Keep complaining about Christians forcing their beliefs on people, while you hypocritically force your anti-beliefs on all of us. :wakeup:lmao:lmao a bible banger accusing a COLLEGE STUDENT of brainwashing people :lmao:lmao:lmao

DeadlyDynasty
08-05-2011, 12:03 AM

and here comes a 10 page thread...

Venti Quattro
08-05-2011, 12:14 AM
Derek Fisher

Dunc n Dave
08-05-2011, 12:16 AM
:lmao:lmao a bible banger accusing a COLLEGE STUDENT of brainwashing people :lmao:lmao:lmao

having trouble following me, huh? I said the liberal professors and brainwashing YOU, but you're just too stupid to know it. Do I need to draw a picture for you?

And lol at texas redneck. I graduated college before you hit the age of 10. Difference being, I knew the garbage my philosophy professor was spewing, was just that:... garbage. You on the other hand, took the bait... hook...line.. and sinker....

badfish22
08-05-2011, 12:16 AM
:lol Dunc gets pretty damn upset when someone speaks the truth about Robinson.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-05-2011, 12:18 AM
:lol thinking college is what made me not believe in Christianity. I scoffed religion LONG before I got to college, and I'll scoff religion LONG after I'm done with school.

:lmao:lmao thinking your professors who teach based on fact and scientific research are the ones trying to brainwash, and not the priests teaching off gospel and fairytail stories

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-05-2011, 12:20 AM
:lol Dunc gets pretty damn upset when someone speaks the truth about Robinson.

Dunc n Dave
08-05-2011, 12:42 AM
:lol thinking college is what made me not believe in Christianity. I scoffed religion LONG before I got to college, and I'll scoff religion LONG after I'm done with school.

:lmao:lmao thinking your professors who teach based on fact and scientific research are the ones trying to brainwash, and not the priests teaching off gospel and fairytail stories

so you were molested by a priest when you were a 10 year old altar boy, I get it....

but don't be mad at God about it. He didn't tell the priest to force your head between his knees. There are just as many bad preachers as their are bad doctors, judges, politicians... welll.... maybe not THAT many, but you get what I'm sayin'

http://cdn1.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/057/875/original/UMadMySon.jpg?1278369845

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-05-2011, 12:47 AM
so you were molested by a priest when you were a 10 year old altar boy, I get it....

but don't be mad at God about it. He didn't tell the priest to force your head between his knees. There are just as many bad preachers as their are bad doctors, judges, politicians... welll.... maybe not THAT many, but you get what I'm sayin'

http://cdn1.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/057/875/original/UMadMySon.jpg?1278369845
:lol yup, that's it, I'm a Jew who got molested by a Catholic priest

:lmao good call bible thumper

Monostradamus
08-05-2011, 01:08 AM
:lmao good call bible thumper

:cry you used to call only me that :cry

Dunc n Dave
08-05-2011, 01:18 AM
Sorry DoK, I had no idea this happened to you.... I'll pray for healing on your part... oops! I mean a "moment of silence." Wouldn't wanna force religion down your throat. Oh, uh.... bad choice of words, I guess. :depressed

http://gothamist.com/2010/03/03/on_trial_rabbi_accused_on_hundreds.php

Today a 22-year-old, known only by the initials D.O.K., testified In Brooklyn Supreme Court that he was sexually molested by Borough Park Rabbi Baruch Lebovits. The young man, who's no longer part of the Hasidic community, was dressed in "jeans, white shirt, tie and a yarmulke" and spoke softly, according to the Daily News.

"How did you feel?" asked the assistant district attorney. "Very uncomfortable and very confused," D.O.K. responded.

Lebovits will soon stand trial on charges of sodomizing two others, and has been accused of hundreds more counts of child rape and abuse. Still, his lawyer called the witness a "con man" and warned the jury, "You're going to be sold a bill of goods."

Lebovits's accuser, D.O.K., told the court the rabbi had assaulted him multiple times in a car between 2004 and 2005. Since the incident, he said, he's fallen prey to heroin and crack addiction. "It's a shame to talk about it and I have low self-esteem," said the man, who waited to press charges until after leaving the tight-knit religious group. But the defense railed on: "There's no video, there's no eyewitness, no DNA, there's no fingerprints... That evidence doesn't exist because all these acts...didn't happen."

If convicted, Lebovits faces a sentence of up to seven years on charges of criminal sexual acts in the second-degree. Late last year, a Hasidic man named Motty Borger committed suicide by jumping from the seventh story of a hotel two days into his honeymoon, having confided to friend that he'd been molested by a prominent rabbi. According to Failed Messiah and the Post, that rabbi was Lebovits.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-05-2011, 01:20 AM
you seriously put that much effort into it :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Monostradamus
08-05-2011, 01:20 AM
Sorry DoK, I had no idea this happened to you.... I'll pray for healing on your part... oops! I mean a "moment of silence." Wouldn't wanna force religion down your throat. Oh, uh.... bad choice of words, I guess. :depressed

http://gothamist.com/2010/03/03/on_trial_rabbi_accused_on_hundreds.php

Today a 22-year-old, known only by the initials D.O.K., testified In Brooklyn Supreme Court that he was sexually molested by Borough Park Rabbi Baruch Lebovits. The young man, who's no longer part of the Hasidic community, was dressed in "jeans, white shirt, tie and a yarmulke" and spoke softly, according to the Daily News.

"How did you feel?" asked the assistant district attorney. "Very uncomfortable and very confused," D.O.K. responded.

Lebovits will soon stand trial on charges of sodomizing two others, and has been accused of hundreds more counts of child rape and abuse. Still, his lawyer called the witness a "con man" and warned the jury, "You're going to be sold a bill of goods."

Lebovits's accuser, D.O.K., told the court the rabbi had assaulted him multiple times in a car between 2004 and 2005. Since the incident, he said, he's fallen prey to heroin and crack addiction. "It's a shame to talk about it and I have low self-esteem," said the man, who waited to press charges until after leaving the tight-knit religious group. But the defense railed on: "There's no video, there's no eyewitness, no DNA, there's no fingerprints... That evidence doesn't exist because all these acts...didn't happen."

If convicted, Lebovits faces a sentence of up to seven years on charges of criminal sexual acts in the second-degree. Late last year, a Hasidic man named Motty Borger committed suicide by jumping from the seventh story of a hotel two days into his honeymoon, having confided to friend that he'd been molested by a prominent rabbi. According to Failed Messiah and the Post, that rabbi was Lebovits.

http://animetree.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/lakers.gif

Isitjustme?
08-05-2011, 03:06 AM

People here are trolling tbh

LnGrrrR
08-05-2011, 03:46 AM
Dunc, just showing how a good Christian acts... ya know, humility, turning the other cheek, etc etc

Slo spurs fan
08-05-2011, 08:17 AM
1.David Robinson
2.Avery Johnson
3.Tim Duncan
4.Manu Ginobili
5.Antonio McDyess
6.Steve Smith
7.Kevin Willis
8.Jacque Vaughn
9.Fabricio Oberto
10.Mengke Bateer

Rasho Nesterovich?

joshdaboss
08-05-2011, 11:47 AM
1) Damon Stoudemire
2) Damon Stoudemire
3) Damon Stoudemire
4) Damon Stoudemire
5) Damon Stoudemire
6) Damon Stoudemire
7) Damon Stoudemire
8) Damon Stoudemire
9) Damon Stoudemire
10) Damon Stoudemire

baseline bum
08-05-2011, 11:49 AM
1. Alvin Robertson
2. David Wingate
3. Stephen Jackson
4. Walter Berry
5. Gary Neal
6. DerMarr Johnson
7-10. not sure

ambchang
08-05-2011, 04:08 PM
Why DoK and Steve Zissou would knowingly cite a lie that is widely known as a lie as fact just to piss people off is beyond explanation. I mean, what is the motivation, show that they are ignorant dumbasses? But people already know this.

So in conclusion, the two (or is it the same person?) like to cite lies as truths to show people what they already know is not really productive use of internet space.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-05-2011, 04:13 PM
:cry:cry:cry I'm in denial about Robinson being a classless prick who denies poor black kids autographs :cry:cry:cry

howbouthemspurs
08-05-2011, 04:20 PM
why so much hate on such a good man?

DMC
08-05-2011, 06:13 PM
blah blah blah...

I got Dave's autograph when he was a rookie. I saw him give an interview to a 5th grader when no cameras or media were around, just because he was asked to by the kid for a school project.

I saw Dave at least once a week and spoke to him every time. He was always friendly and signed autographs whenever he was asked. Back then he signed his full name and -50 afterward. He later went to the shorter version of DRobinson.

Some of you just know what you've read.

Dave has always been about class.

No need to hate.

oh, and happy b-day Dave (tomorrow).

baseline bum
08-05-2011, 07:09 PM

:rollin

DMC
08-05-2011, 10:25 PM

Then again, your people did rat on Jesus.

baseline bum
08-05-2011, 11:02 PM
Yeah, you Jews suck for killing our imaginary friend.

DMC
08-05-2011, 11:33 PM
"I told him not to go across the tracks fucking with those Jews with no money" -Pryor

Cuppycake Gumdrop
08-06-2011, 12:56 AM
Why DoK and Steve Zissou would knowingly cite a lie that is widely known as a lie as fact just to piss people off is beyond explanation. I mean, what is the motivation, show that they are ignorant dumbasses? But people already know this.

So in conclusion, the two (or is it the same person?) like to cite lies as truths to show people what they already know is not really productive use of internet space.

Don't get on our case. Shaq is the one making the claim. Go cry to him about it.

Dunc n Dave
08-06-2011, 01:22 PM
Don't get on our case. Shaq is the one making the claim. Go cry to him about it.

Actually, Shaq said he DID sign. He just didn't stop to visit with him.
It's all a moot point anyway, because Shaq later admitted after Robinson retired that he made it up to help fire him up when he played DRob...

http://blog.mysanantonio.com/spursnation/2011/06/01/shaq-was-popular-everywhere-except-in-spurs-nation/

While he attended LSU, O’Neal reportedly revered Robinson and his athletic game. But O’Neal has often mentioned an earlier brush with Robinson in the late 1980s, when he said Robinson signed an autograph without pausing to visit, as the beginning of an adversarial relationship.

“He wrote his name real quick and was, like, ‘Yeah, come on, hurry up.’ He kind of dogged me. He was my favorite player,” O’Neal wrote. “That’s when I said to myself, ‘When I see you, I’m gonna get you.’ ”

Robinson fired back when asked if there was a part of O’Neal that intimidated him the most.

Robinson chuckled as he said, “His writing.”

And when O’Neal’s book came out, a local reporter showed it to Robinson so he could ask about the insults.

Robinson joked, “What is it? A picture book?”

Later, their relationship thawed. The Los Angeles Times reported that O’Neal once gave one of his game jerseys to Robinson’s two sons.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-06-2011, 01:24 PM
What a classless Uncle Tom implying a black man can't write a book.

Fuckin racist bible thumper

badfish22
08-06-2011, 02:00 PM
:lol its funny that now suddenly every spur poster ":cry got his autograph like every day when Dave (I call him Dave because we were such pals) was in High School.

Killakobe81
08-06-2011, 11:39 PM
1) Jason Terry
2) Jerry Stackhouse
3) DeShawn Stevenson
4) Ryan Hollins
5) Josh Howard
7) Antoine Walker
8) Tim Thomas (lol Denny's fight)
9 ) Jason Kidd
10) Samaki Walker

LOL except Kidd ...