PDA

View Full Version : Gabbert to start?

djohn2oo8
08-05-2011, 11:13 AM
Garrard was hit repeatedly during drills despite his non-contact jersey and left practice with a back injury. If the injury is serious, it definitely jeopardizes Garrard's place as the starter with first-round pick Blaine Gabbert awaiting his chance.

http://sports.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474979822102

RGMCSE
08-05-2011, 03:34 PM
Garrard did not get "repeatedly hit" That would be plain as stupid for any team to subject their starting QB to be hit in training camp. What happened was on an 11x11 drill Garrard was getting pressure and got tangled up with a dlineman. Garrard went down and was slow to get up. Everyone is being cautious at the moment but it's not serious. Coach Del Rio has already penciled Garrard in for the Scrimmage on Saturday. Besides even if He was seriously injured, Gabbert would not be starting. It would be Luke McCown. Although Gabbert's chances of starting would become higher if this was the case. The Jaguars are not trying to start this kid too soon. Their trying to be smart with Gabbert as he seems to be the real deal.

RGMCSE
08-08-2011, 02:24 PM
Rumors are that Gabbert will be starting Thursday against the Patriots. I'm surprised at this rumor cause everything the coaching staff was stating about this kid was that they would bring him along slowly. However Gabbert has been shining in training camp so far. He had a shaky scrimmage only completing 12 of 26 and one TD. But reports were that receivers flat out dropped passes right in the hands as well as some of those throws were specific situational play calls that were incomplete.

It should be fun to see what this guy can do against the Patriots #1 defense albeit the first preseason game. As for Garrard the injury is not serious at all. Coaches are just being extra precocious with any injury due to the short conditioning period due to the lockout.

dirk4mvp
08-08-2011, 02:29 PM
great thread. Hope it keeps getting updated.

Ed Lover
08-08-2011, 02:30 PM
Rumors are that Gabbert will be starting Thursday against the Patriots. I'm surprised at this rumor cause everything the coaching staff was stating about this kid was that they would bring him along slowly. However Gabbert has been shining in training camp so far. He had a shaky scrimmage only completing 12 of 26 and one TD. But reports were that receivers flat out dropped passes right in the hands as well as some of those throws were specific situational play calls that were incomplete.

It should be fun to see what this guy can do against the Patriots #1 defense albeit the first preseason game. As for Garrard the injury is not serious at all. Coaches are just being extra precocious with any injury due to the short conditioning period due to the lockout.

C'mon son

Rumors are that nobody gives a fuck about the Jags or your tendancy to write paragraphs that are filled with stupidity.

Another rumor says that you're a faggot who used to sign his name at the end of every retarded post

Can you say "LA Jaguars"?

getdafuckouttaherewitdatboolshit

RGMCSE
08-08-2011, 02:51 PM
C'mon son

Rumors are that nobody gives a fuck about the Jags or your tendancy to write paragraphs that are filled with stupidity.

Another rumor says that you're a faggot who used to sign his name at the end of every retarded post

Can you say "LA Jaguars"?

getdafuckouttaherewitdatboolshit

haha oh damn if that's the only knock on me in this club is that I used to sign my name at the end of my posts, then I'm not so fucking bad. Lot of people have done much much worse. Look I understand that your attention span is as short as a raving crank head grocery shopping at autozone for a quick fix. What's a matter, does your brain hurt after reading a few short lines of text? Fuck outtahear bitch.

By the way I give a fuck and this here NFL forum is going to be my motherfucking platform to spread the word. Deal with it son!

ityt7eyGvJc

Ed Lover
08-08-2011, 02:56 PM
haha oh damn if that's the only knock on me in this club is that I used to sign my name at the end of my posts, then I'm not so fucking bad. Lot of people have done much much worse. Look I understand that your attention span is as short as a raving crank head grocery shopping at autozone for a quick fix. What's a matter, does your brain hurt after reading a few short lines of text? Fuck outtahear bitch.

By the way I give a fuck and this here NFL forum is going to be my motherfucking platform to spread the word. Deal with it son!

ityt7eyGvJc

nigga, if you had something coherent to say about a relevant squad I would give the time, but all I see is some asshole posting nonsense about an 8-8 (or worse) team.

You gonna still be a fan when they dip for the left coast?

-Ed

Ed Lover
08-08-2011, 02:57 PM
And hittin me with youtubes of a kicker is strong son.....

STRONG

RGMCSE
08-08-2011, 03:04 PM
nigga, if you had something coherent to say about a relevant squad I would give the time, but all I see is some asshole posting nonsense about an 8-8 (or worse) team.

You gonna still be a fan when they dip for the left coast?

-Ed

It's beautiful when ill informed motherfuckas talk about something they have no damn knowledge on. You need to stop paying attention to the scrubs at espn and wishful thinking fuckas in LA trying to leach on to any team that will listen.

By the way it looks like I got your fucking undivided attention. Your my fucking puppet, now do as i say bitch! Bark like a dog!

RXfLEoCMO3c

Ed Lover
08-08-2011, 03:13 PM
It's beautiful when ill informed motherfuckas talk about something they have no damn knowledge on. You need to stop paying attention to the scrubs at espn and wishful thinking fuckas in LA trying to leach on to any team that will listen.

By the way it looks like I got your fucking undivided attention. Your my fucking puppet, now do as i say bitch! Bark like a dog!

RXfLEoCMO3c

Nigga you think you're on a soapbox, but your feet are buried in kitty litter.

getthefuckouttaherewitdatboolshit

Ed Lover
08-08-2011, 03:14 PM
LA Jags, son

Believe dat!

Niggas in thuh NYC actually support their teams. Nigs in Jacksonville have to put a tarp over the upper deck cuz noone gives a fuck

-Ed

RGMCSE
08-08-2011, 03:20 PM
Where are the Jags? Are they in LA? No, shut the fuck up then. Tarp talk is so lame. Even with the tarps the stadium capacity is larger than that cracker jack box of a stadium in indy. Are you still barking bitch!?!

RGMCSE
08-08-2011, 03:21 PM
Nigga you think you're on a soapbox, but your feet are buried in kitty litter.

getthefuckouttaherewitdatboolshit

Your pretty dumb and so is your tired lame ass schtick.

RGMCSE
08-08-2011, 03:23 PM
And hittin me with youtubes of a kicker is strong son.....

STRONG

That's all it warranted pussy!

dirk4mvp
08-08-2011, 03:23 PM
http://espn.go.com/nfl/attendance/_/year/2010/sort/allPct

:lmao Jaguars

Ed Lover
08-08-2011, 03:28 PM
That's all it warranted pussy!

Nigga, every time I see a tarp on your shitty ass stadium I wanna bust out some dish soap and some water and turn it into a bigass teal slip n slide

all that shit is good for anyway, other than hiding the fact that nobody gives a fuck about your worthless team

TEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A real mans color

LA Jagyooarrzzz

RGMCSE
08-08-2011, 03:30 PM
http://espn.go.com/nfl/attendance/_/year/2010/sort/allPct

:lmao Jaguars

What a joke, Jaguars averaged 3 thousand less than the Clots at 94% while they are rebuilding. When we start whooping that ass that number will rise and has room to do so. The clots maxed out at 66 thousand, will see what that number looks like after peyton breaks his fucking neck. Jokes on you.

Ed Lover
08-08-2011, 03:33 PM
What a joke, Jaguars averaged 3 thousand less than the Clots at 94% while they are rebuilding. When we start whooping that ass that number will rise and has room to do so. The clots maxed out at 66 thousand, will see what that number looks like after peyton breaks his fucking neck. Jokes on you.

No rob, the jokes on you... How could it not be when you prance around in teal and cheer for uncle tom ass nigs like David Garrard

You and your worthless team are a disgrace to America.

LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA LALALALALALALALALALALALALAJagyooarzzz

dirk4mvp
08-08-2011, 03:34 PM
Indianapolis beat the Fags in road avg attendance and percentage and home avg attendance and percentage.

The Jaguars are irrelevant and will be that way for a long time. You are almost as big of a faggot as your queer colored Glitter Kitties.

Ed Lover
08-08-2011, 03:37 PM
c'mon son

The sooner you admit that division is a joke outside the Colts, the better off you'll be

Take off the teal, pull your panties out of your ass, and give it up son. Fancy, fair weather, florida pro sports fans are a cumstain on America

Same as the cumstains on your wife's face after large nigs like me skeet all over it

Ed Lover
08-08-2011, 03:39 PM
I'll see your faggy kicker youtube, and raise you a skeet skeet youtube

SON

bKTqHsMqkb0

Like the Clots do to your team on a yearly basis

RGMCSE
08-08-2011, 03:52 PM
Nigga, every time I see a tarp on your shitty ass stadium I wanna bust out some dish soap and some water and turn it into a bigass teal slip n slide

all that shit is good for anyway, other than hiding the fact that nobody gives a fuck about your worthless team

TEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A real mans color

LA Jagyooarrzzz

This confirms to me that you don't know shit and are actually proud of that fact. It's so pathetic. I don't expect everyone to know something about the Jacksonville Jaguars. It is a small market team with only one real recognizable player in MJD. We haven't won a division since we were in the old AFC central division. I know I'm the minority here. But I dont give a fuck. I will continue to Rep the Jaguars and be proud of it.

Here I'm going to take the two things that you know about my team and put them out there so you dont continue to make your self look like the ignorant jack ass that you are:

The Jacksonville Jaguars are the subject of moving to the Los Angeles market. The main reasons: Perceived attendance issues. Everbank Field's capacity at its largest is 76,867. For comparison the new Meadowlands stadium capacity is 82,566. This made the blackout number for Everbank Field over 60000 + tickets sold just to lift the blackout. Therefore making the Jaguars an easy target in the media's eyes to talk about relocation due to ticket sale problems in Jacksonville. The truth is that the Jaguars had one bad year in 2009 when there were 7 blackouts and attendance was low. But other than that one year the Jaguars average attendance has been there with averages around the league. The Tarps were put there out of necessity to lower the blackout number compared to other markets around the league. If you have any brains at all you would understand that The Jaguars had a Stadium large enough to host as many ticket buyers as the Jets and Giants markets but reality was the market was more on par with a market such as Indianapolis for example.

Any way I probably made your brain explode with too much knowledge for one day. Fuck off.

Ed Lover
08-08-2011, 03:59 PM
This confirms to me that you don't know shit and are actually proud of that fact. It's so pathetic. I don't expect everyone to know something about the Jacksonville Jaguars. It is a small market team with only one real recognizable player in MJD. We haven't won a division since we were in the old AFC central division. I know I'm the minority here. But I dont give a fuck. I will continue to Rep the Jaguars and be proud of it.

Here I'm going to take the two things that you know about my team and put them out there so you dont continue to make your self look like the ignorant jack ass that you are:

The Jacksonville Jaguars are the subject of moving to the Los Angeles market. The main reasons: Perceived attendance issues. Everbank Field's capacity at its largest is 76,867. For comparison the new Meadowlands stadium capacity is 82,566. This made the blackout number for Everbank Field over 60000 + tickets sold just to lift the blackout. Therefore making the Jaguars an easy target in the media's eyes to talk about relocation due to ticket sale problems in Jacksonville. The truth is that the Jaguars had one bad year in 2009 when there were 7 blackouts and attendance was low. But other than that one year the Jaguars average attendance has been there with averages around the league. The Tarps were put there out of necessity to lower the blackout number compared to other markets around the league. If you have any brains at all you would understand that The Jaguars had a Stadium large enough to host as many ticket buyers as the Jets and Giants markets but reality was the market was more on par with a market such as Indianapolis for example.

Any way I probably made your brain explode with too much knowledge for one day. Fuck off.

:lmao:lmao:lmao

blahblahblahtealblahblahtarpsblahblahirrelevantbla hblahslipnslideblahblahblahblahblahblahtealblahbla htarpsblahblahirrelevantblahblahslipnslideblahblah blahblahblahblahtealblahblahtarpsblahblahirrelevan tblahblahslipnslideblahblahblahblahblahblahtealbla hblahtarpsblahblahirrelevantblahblahslipnslideblah blahblahblahblahblahtealblahblahtarpsblahblahirrel evantblahblahslipnslideblahblahblahblahblahblahtea lblahblahtarpsblahblahirrelevantblahblahslipnslide blahblahblahblahblahblahtealblahblahtarpsblahblahi rrelevantblahblahslipnslideblahblahblahblahblahbla htealblahblahtarpsblahblahirrelevantblahblahslipns lideblahblahblahblahblahblahtealblahblahtarpsblahb lahirrelevantblahblahslipnslideblahblahblahblahbla hblahtealblahblahtarpsblahblahirrelevantblahblahsl ipnslideblahblahblahblahblahblahtealblahblahtarpsb lahblahirrelevantblahblahslipnslideblahblahblahbla hblahblahtealblahblahtarpsblahblahirrelevantblahbl ahslipnslideblahblahblahblahblahblahtealblahblahta rpsblahblahirrelevantblahblahslipnslideblahblahbla hblahblahblahtealblahblahtarpsblahblahirrelevantbl ahblahslipnslideblahblahblahblahblahblahtealblahbl ahtarpsblahblahirrelevantblahblahslipnslideblahbla hblahblahblahblahtealblahblahtarpsblahblahirreleva ntblahblahslipnslideblahblahblahblahblahblahtealbl ahblahtarpsblahblahirrelevantblahblahslipnslidebla hblahblahblahblahblahtealblahblahtarpsblahblahirre levantblahblahslipnslideblahblahblahblahblahblahte alblahblahtarpsblahblahirrelevantblahblahslipnslid eblahblahblahblahblahblahtealblahblahtarpsblahblah irrelevantblahblahslipnslideblahblahblahblahblahbl ahtealblahblahtarpsblahblahirrelevantblahblahslipn slideblahblahblahblahblahblahtealblahblahtarpsblah blahirrelevantblahblahslipnslideblahblahblahblahbl ahblahtealblahblahtarpsblahblahirrelevantblahblahs lipnslideblahblahblahblahblahblahtealblahblahtarps blahblahirrelevantblahblahslipnslideblahblahblahbl ahblahblahtealblahblahtarpsblahblahirrelevantblahb lahslipnslideblahblahblahblahblahblahtealblahblaht arpsblahblahirrelevantblahblahslipnslideblahblahbl ahblahblahblahtealblahblahtarpsblahblahirrelevantb lahblahslipnslideblahblahblahblahblahblahtealblahb lahtarpsblahblahirrelevantblahblahslipnslideblahbl ahblahblahblahblahtealblahblahtarpsblahblahirrelev antblahblahslipnslideblahblahblahblahblahblahtealb lahblahtarpsblahblahirrelevantblahblahslipnslidebl ahblahblahblahblahblahtealblahblahtarpsblahblahirr elevantblahblahslipnslideblahblahblahblahblahblaht ealblahblahtarpsblahblahirrelevantblahblahslipnsli deblahblahblahblahblahblahtealblahblahtarpsblahbla hirrelevantblahblahslipnslideblahblahblahblahblahb lahtealblahblahtarpsblahblahirrelevantblahblahslip nslideblahblahblahblahblahblahtealblahblahtarpsbla hblahirrelevantblahblahslipnslideblahblahblahblahb lahblahtealblahblahtarpsblahblahirrelevantblahblah slipnslideblahblahblahblahblahblahtealblahblahtarp sblahblahirrelevantblahblahslipnslideblahblahblahb lahblahblahtealblahblahtarpsblahblahirrelevantblah blahslipnslideblahblahblahblahblahblahtealblahblah tarpsblahblahirrelevantblahblahslipnslideblahblahb lahblahblahblahtealblahblahtarpsblahblahirrelevant blahblahslipnslideblahblahblahblahblahblahtealblah blahtarpsblahblahirrelevantblahblahslipnslideblahb lahblahblahblahblahtealblahblahtarpsblahblahirrele vantblahblahslipnslideblahblahblahblahblahblahteal blahblahtarpsblahblahirrelevantblahblahslipnslideb lahblahblahblahblahblahtealblahblahtarpsblahblahir relevantblahblahslipnslideblahblahblahblahblahblah tealblahblahtarpsblahblahirrelevantblahblahslipnsl ideblahblahblahblahblahblahtealblahblahtarpsblahbl ahirrelevantblahblahslipnslideblahblahblahblahblah blahtealblahblahtarpsblahblahirrelevantblahblahsli pnslideblahblahblahblahblahblahtealblahblahtarpsbl ahblahirrelevantblahblahslipnslideblahblahblahblah blahblahtealblahblahtarpsblahblahirrelevantblahbla hslipnslideblahblahblahblahblahblahtealblahblahtar psblahblahirrelevantblahblahslipnslideblahblahblah blahblahblahtealblahblahtarpsblahblahirrelevantbla hblahslipnslideblahblahblahblahblahblahtealblahbla htarpsblahblahirrelevantblahblahslipnslideblahblah blahblahblahblahtealblahblahtarpsblahblahirrelevan tblahblahslipnslideblahblahblahblahblahblahtealbla hblahtarpsblahblahirrelevantblahblahslipnslideblah blahblahblahblahblahtealblahblahtarpsblahblahirrel evantblahblahslipnslideblahblahblahblahblahblahtea lblahblahtarpsblahblahirrelevantblahblahslipnslide blahblahblahblahblahblahtealblahblahtarpsblahblahi rrelevantblahblahslipnslideblahblahblahblahblahbla htealblahblahtarpsblahblahirrelevantblahblahslipns lideblahblahblahblahblahblahtealblahblahtarpsblahb lahirrelevantblahblahslipnslideblahblahblahblahbla hblahtealblahblahtarpsblahblahirrelevantblahblahsl ipnslideblahblahblahblahblahblahtealblahblahtarpsb lahblahirrelevantblahblahslipnslideblahblahblahbla hblahblahtealblahblahtarpsblahblahirrelevantblahbl ahslipnslideblahblahblahblahblahblahtealblahblahta rpsblahblahirrelevantblahblahslipnslideblahblahbla hblahblahblahtealblahblahtarpsblahblahirrelevantbl ahblahslipnslideblahblahblahblahblahblahtealblahbl ahtarpsblahblahirrelevantblahblahslipnslideblahbla hblahblahblahblahtealblahblahtarpsblahblahirreleva ntblahblahslipnslideblahblahblahblahblahblahtealbl ahblahtarpsblahblahirrelevantblahblahslipnslidebla hblahblahblahblahblahtealblahblahtarpsblahblahirre levantblahblahslipnslideblahblahblahblahblahblahte alblahblahtarpsblahblahirrelevantblahblahslipnslid eblahblahblahblahblahblahtealblahblahtarpsblahblah irrelevantblahblahslipnslideblahblahblahblahblahbl ahtealblahblahtarpsblahblahirrelevantblahblahslipn slideblahblahblahblahblahblahtealblahblahtarpsblah blahirrelevantblahblahslipnslideblahblahblahblahbl ahblahtealblahblahtarpsblahblahirrelevantblahblahs lipnslideblahblahblahblahblahblahtealblahblahtarps blahblahirrelevantblahblahslipnslideblahblahblahbl ahblahblahtealblahblahtarpsblahblahirrelevantblahb lahslipnslideblahblahblahblahblahblahtealblahblaht arpsblahblahirrelevantblahblahslipnslideblahblahbl ahblahblahblahtealblahblahtarpsblahblahirrelevantb lahblahslipnslideblahblahblahblahblahblahtealblahb lahtarpsblahblahirrelevantblahblahslipnslideblahbl ahblahblahblahblahtealblahblahtarpsblahblahirrelev antblahblahslipnslideblahblahblahblahblahblahtealb lahblahtarpsblahblahirrelevantblahblahslipnslidebl ahblahblahblahblahblahtealblahblahtarpsblahblahirr elevantblahblahslipnslideblahblahblahblahblahblaht ealblahblahtarpsblahblahirrelevantblahblahslipnsli deblahblahblahblahblahblahtealblahblahtarpsblahbla hirrelevantblahblahslipnslideblahblahblahblahblahb lahtealblahblahtarpsblahblahirrelevantblahblahslip nslideblahblahblahblahblahblahtealblahblahtarpsbla hblahirrelevantblahblahslipnslideblahblahblahblahb lahblahtealblahblahtarpsblahblahirrelevantblahblah slipnslideblahblahblahblahblahblahtealblahblahtarp sblahblahirrelevantblahblahslipnslideblahblahblahb lahblahblahtealblahblahtarpsblahblahirrelevantblah blahslipnslideblahblahblahblahblahblahtealblahblah tarpsblahblahirrelevantblahblahslipnslideblahblahb lahblahblahblahtealblahblahtarpsblahblahirrelevant blahblahslipnslideblahblahblahblahblahblahtealblah blahtarpsblahblahirrelevantblahblahslipnslideblahb lahblahblahblahblahtealblahblahtarpsblahblahirrele vantblahblahslipnslideblahblahblahblahblahblahteal blahblahtarpsblahblahirrelevantblahblahslipnslideb lahblahblahblahblahblahtealblahblahtarpsblahblahir relevantblahblahslipnslideblahblahblahblahblahblah tealblahblahtarpsblahblahirrelevantblahblahslipnsl ideblahblahblahblahblahblahtealblahblahtarpsblahbl ahirrelevantblahblahslipnslideblahblahblahblahblah blahtealblahblahtarpsblahblahirrelevantblahblahsli pnslideblahblahblahblahblahblahtealblahblahtarpsbl ahblahirrelevantblahblahslipnslideblahblahblahblah blahblahtealblahblahtarpsblahblahirrelevantblahbla hslipnslideblahblahblahblahblahblahtealblahblahtar psblahblahirrelevantblahblahslipnslideblahblahblah blahblahblahtealblahblahtarpsblahblahirrelevantbla hblahslipnslideblahblahblahblahblahblahtealblahbla htarpsblahblahirrelevantblahblahslipnslideblahblah blahblahblahblahtealblahblahtarpsblahblahirrelevan tblahblahslipnslideblahblahblahblahblahblahtealbla hblahtarpsblahblahirrelevantblahblahslipnslideblah blahblahblahblahblahtealblahblahtarpsblahblahirrel evantblahblahslipnslideblahblahblahblahblahblahtea lblahblahtarpsblahblahirrelevantblahblahslipnslide blahblahblahblahblahblahtealblahblahtarpsblahblahi rrelevantblahblahslipnslideblahblahblahblahblahbla htealblahblahtarpsblahblahirrelevantblahblahslipns lideblahblahblahblahblahblahtealblahblahtarpsblahb lahirrelevantblahblahslipnslideblahblahblahblahbla hblahtealblahblahtarpsblahblahirrelevantblahblahsl ipnslideblahblahblahblahblahblahtealblahblahtarpsb lahblahirrelevantblahblahslipnslideblahblahblahbla hblahblahtealblahblahtarpsblahblahirrelevantblahbl ahslipnslideblahblahblahblahblahblahtealblahblahta rpsblahblahirrelevantblahblahslipnslideblahblahbla hblahblahblahtealblahblahtarpsblahblahirrelevantbl ahblahslipnslideblahblahblahblahblahblahtealblahbl ahtarpsblahblahirrelevantblahblahslipnslideblahbla hblahblahblahblahtealblahblahtarpsblahblahirreleva ntblahblahslipnslideblahblahblahblahblahblahtealbl ahblahtarpsblahblahirrelevantblahblahslipnslidebla hblahblahblahblahblahtealblahblahtarpsblahblahirre levantblahblahslipnslideblahblahblahblahblahblahte alblahblahtarpsblahblahirrelevantblahblahslipnslid eblahblahblahblahblahblahtealblahblahtarpsblahblah irrelevantblahblahslipnslideblahblahblahblahblahbl ahtealblahblahtarpsblahblahirrelevantblahblahslipn slideblahblahblahblahblahblahtealblahblahtarpsblah blahirrelevantblahblahslipnslideblahblahblahblahbl ahblahtealblahblahtarpsblahblahirrelevantblahblahs lipnslideblahblahblahblahblahblahtealblahblahtarps blahblahirrelevantblahblahslipnslideblahblahblahbl ahblahblahtealblahblahtarpsblahblahirrelevantblahb lahslipnslideblahblahblahblahblahblahtealblahblaht arpsblahblahirrelevantblahblahslipnslideblahblahbl ahblahblahblahtealblahblahtarpsblahblahirrelevantb lahblahslipnslideblahblahblahblahblahblahtealblahb lahtarpsblahblahirrelevantblahblahslipnslideblahbl ahblahblahblahblahtealblahblahtarpsblahblahirrelev antblahblahslipnslideblahblahblahblahblahblahtealb lahblahtarpsblahblahirrelevantblahblahslipnslidebl ahblahblahblahblahblahtealblahblahtarpsblahblahirr elevantblahblahslipnslideblahblahblahblahblahblaht ealblahblahtarpsblahblahirrelevantblahblahslipnsli deblahblahblahblahblahblahtealblahblahtarpsblahbla hirrelevantblahblahslipnslideblahblahblahblahblahb lahtealblahblahtarpsblahblahirrelevantblahblahslip nslideblahblahblahblahblahblahtealblahblahtarpsbla hblahirrelevantblahblahslipnslideblahblahblahblahb lahblahtealblahblahtarpsblahblahirrelevantblahblah slipnslideblahblahblahblahblahblahtealblahblahtarp sblahblahirrelevantblahblahslipnslideblahblahblahb lahblahblahtealblahblahtarpsblahblahirrelevantblah blahslipnslideblahblahblahblahblahblahtealblahblah tarpsblahblahirrelevantblahblahslipnslideblahblahb lahblahblahblahtealblahblahtarpsblahblahirrelevant blahblahslipnslideblahblahblahblahblahblahtealblah blahtarpsblahblahirrelevantblahblahslipnslideblahb lahblahblahblahblahtealblahblahtarpsblahblahirrele vantblahblahslipnslideblahblahblahblahblahblahteal blahblahtarpsblahblahirrelevantblahblahslipnslideb lahblahblahblahblahblahtealblahblahtarpsblahblahir relevantblahblahslipnslideblahblahblahblahblahblah tealblahblahtarpsblahblahirrelevantblahblahslipnsl ideblahblahblahblahblahblahtealblahblahtarpsblahbl ahirrelevantblahblahslipnslideblahblahblahblahblah blahtealblahblahtarpsblahblahirrelevantblahblahsli pnslideblahblahblahblahblahblahtealblahblahtarpsbl ahblahirrelevantblahblahslipnslideblahblahblahblah blahblahtealblahblahtarpsblahblahirrelevantblahbla hslipnslideblahblahblahblahblahblahtealblahblahtar psblahblahirrelevantblahblahslipnslideblahblahblah

MJD is wasting away on your shit squad, I fell sorry for that nigga. Congrats on perpetually being in the bottom 1/3 of attendance and having to tuh tuh tuh tarp it up!!!!

Keep wallowing around in the kitty litter with the rest of your shit for brains jag fan bros. Your team will be in Los Angeles before you know it. Then, the shithole you know of as jacksonville will go back to being a Gator town like it was before

C'MON SON

RGMCSE
08-08-2011, 04:01 PM
Indianapolis beat the Fags in road avg attendance and percentage and home avg attendance and percentage.

The Jaguars are irrelevant and will be that way for a long time. You are almost as big of a faggot as your queer colored Glitter Kitties.

Oh you think people actually give a fuck about the Indianapolis Clots. HAHAHA no, it's all because of Peyton. Once he's out your run of relevancy in this league is done. Enjoy it fucker, cause as soon as the media catches wind that Manning is no more so will the coverage of your shitty ass team.

dirk4mvp
08-08-2011, 04:14 PM
I like cock! :)

Ed Lover
08-08-2011, 04:15 PM
Oh you think people actually give a fuck about the Indianapolis Clots. HAHAHA no, it's all because of Peyton. Once he's out your run of relevancy in this league is done. Enjoy it fucker, cause as soon as the media catches wind that Manning is no more so will the coverage of your shitty ass team.

Let's see son

Yes, people gives a fuck about a team with a SB ring and one of the greatest QB's to ever play the game

They also have a solid FO and a rabid fanbase who fills up the stadium

The Jags claim to fame is that their team color is worn in more gay clubs than any other color

Teal niggaz!

for real

RGMCSE
08-08-2011, 04:30 PM
Damn boy you finally had an actual decent post you dense fuck. Heres the deal though which goes with my original point, the FO is not the same and neither is that SB winning coaching staff either. The only thing that remains is that Jughead of a QB. And he is about to check out. Once that happens will pay attention to that attendance and fanbase and see how it goes from there. Hell the clots moved once I think they have it in them to do it again and move to LA.

Blake
09-05-2011, 01:08 AM

:tu this forum needs more well thought out brain exploding posts, tbh

DeadlyDynasty
09-09-2011, 11:38 PM
The season is lost for the Jags now, so why not see what you have in Gabbert? We all know what Luke McCown is capable of and it's not enough. Start Gabbert now and get him some valuable experience...there's no pressure after all...

RGMCSE
09-09-2011, 11:50 PM
The season is lost for the Jags now, so why not see what you have in Gabbert? We all know what Luke McCown is capable of and it's not enough. Start Gabbert now and get him some valuable experience...there's no pressure after all...

I agree to a certain extent. As youve stated we know that McCown is not the future for the Jags. He is a stop gap QB. However my stance is that this years is unlike most when a rookie gets grafted and has an entire offseason of preparing as the starter. We've seen that Good prospects can have exceptional rooke seasons. The likes of Matt Ryan, Joe Flacco, Ben Rothlisberger and most recently Sam Bradford are the exception not the rule. They all had several things going for them to help with their success.

They had very solid supporting casts with the exception of the Rams though they play in a very weak division. The other thing was the had time. Thats the major issue here. Gabbert has only been in camp and preseason for 6 weeks? That's not enough time, even for a top QB prospect. Having McCown start and see what he can do will allow the Jags to by time before inserting Gabbert as the starter. Not only that, McCown is a 9 year vet with minimal Starting experience and has been in the same offensive system for multiple years with the Jags for the first time in his career. He is getting his chance to show if he's ever going to be a starter in this league and the Jags organization is giving him an opportunity.

DeadlyDynasty
09-10-2011, 12:29 AM
Why not have him (BG) take his lumps in a season where there's no pressure on him to succeed? He's not stupid, and neither are the coaches...they know he has little to work with. A middle-to-lower quality O-line, no receivers, a decent TE, and a great RB.

He's got basically a 16 game preseason to develop his skills and get acclimated to the speed of the game. If you start McCown then you'll basically be going into the 2012-13 season with the same unanswered questions.