PDA

View Full Version : The Anchors of Spurstalk.com Club Forum

Ignignokt
08-05-2011, 01:00 PM
If I want to convey some metaphor that describes what the devil is wrong with this place, I'd would use an anchor. Heavy, colorless, rusted, condemned, and detaining(or should i say, restraining).

The Club has never been a panacea for boredom, sloth, and mundaneness, nevertheless it's been at times a place to have sundry discourse. This forum blows so much cock, I don't even know where to start. (If you want an objective measure the quantifies "blowing too much cock" look no further than DMX7).

Could I name a cause for the amount of swine anus and rodent smegma that has risen to the top of the draft glass confusing others for yeast? No, but I can only point causual indicators.

Look no further than the bearded cuckhold foreigner we all know as Slomo. How are we gonna have a moderator decide the fate of threads and discourse if he is not american and is not privy to our lexicon, ways of thought, taboos, and morals? If having erectile problems and consuming vast quantities of slavic organ stews with a can of red bull, all while doing this in the comfort of your tea and lemonade undies, stroganoff gut and ponytail.. the what in heaven were the candidates that competed with this sloth for the job?

And I don't want to bring up I-hustle and his Fart Jokes crew. When i read his posts, i swear i need classic tv sound effects to enjoy his humor. A little whacky whistle noise, sustained pitter patter foot noise, and a yooooowwwwwwzzer!!! effect would do his posts alot of good. But to the rest of us who have set goals past institutions like the blue collar comedy circuit, Devry University and TNA wrestling PPV's, it would be best for you to stay in the troll forum impersonating a half wit simpleton. You don't even have to try hard at it too, nor change your handle. I hustle is already synonymous with terms like "debilitating autism" "troglodyte" "dumbfuck" and "moron". It's only because of bureacratic largess and paperwork as to why I hustle has not been added to the Oxford dictionary as a synonym for the above concepts.

Kirk Nowitzki
08-05-2011, 01:04 PM
I still think it's mostly JoeChalupa's fault.

BlackSwordsMan
08-05-2011, 01:04 PM
http://dmitrybrant.com/images/ignignokt0.png

I. Hustle
08-05-2011, 01:19 PM
OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH He got me!
http://www.profilebrand.com/funny-pictures/category/dogs/326_bang-play-dead.gif

On the bright side, I didn't know I had a crew? If you are a member of I. Hustle's Fart Joke Crew can you raise your hand? Also, can we come up with a different name? That one is way too damn long.

I. Hustle
08-05-2011, 01:21 PM
Who are you anyway? Are you new to Spurstalk? Are you a troll?

Kirk Nowitzki
08-05-2011, 01:24 PM
Who are you anyway? Are you new to Spurstalk? Are you a troll?

Are you a troll? Do we have beef already?

Ignignokt
08-05-2011, 01:26 PM
OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH He got me!
http://www.profilebrand.com/funny-pictures/category/dogs/326_bang-play-dead.gif

On the bright side, I didn't know I had a crew? If you are a member of I. Hustle's Fart Joke Crew can you raise your hand? Also, can we come up with a different name? That one is way too damn long.

It would just be Fart Jokes Crew, gawww your dense.

I. Hustle
08-05-2011, 01:34 PM
It would just be Fart Jokes Crew, gawww your dense.

Still don't like it. How about Fartin' Around Retard Team? F.A.R.T or the Porcelain Poets or the Gassers? I don't know, you might find something better than that. Think about it for a little bit then just shoot me a PM or get back at me in here. Take your time.
Thanks bro.

Rain Man
08-05-2011, 01:52 PM
Not that I want to be a part of it but it got me thinking about a stupid name. How about the Farternity? You know like Fraternity? Whatever, I'm not clever with this type of crap.

Slomo
08-05-2011, 01:57 PM
If ...

Look no further than the bearded cuckhold foreigner we all know as Slomo. How are we gonna have a moderator decide the fate of threads and discourse if he is not american and is not privy to our lexicon, ways of thought, taboos, and morals? If having erectile problems and consuming vast quantities of slavic organ stews with a can of red bull, all while doing this in the comfort of your tea and lemonade undies, stroganoff gut and ponytail.. the what in heaven were the candidates that competed with this sloth for the job?

:lol
Butthurt much?

On a more serious note and I'm not going to discuss this with you but for clarification sake: There has been an influx of racist and xenophobe posters in this forums, some that are actually traceable to racist and supremacist forums.
So yes I locked and even deleted a few threads in the past couple of months and will continue to do so. Now, if you want to make yourself the champion of those threads - be my guest.

For all those that don't agree with this - you know who to talk to.

Greg Oden
08-05-2011, 02:00 PM
Why don't you lock trainwreck's thread about toilet seats custom made for lard asses since that more accurately attacks your demographic than any thread poking fun at african americans or mexicans?

Dan Rather
08-05-2011, 02:47 PM
Slomo is a great anchor and if anyone thinks otherwise that's news to me.

mouse
08-05-2011, 02:58 PM
I knew the Club went to shit when Slomo and Kori allowed koriwhat to be an ass with everyone and gave him a pass. That set the standard that you can now turn the Club into a mini TRoll forum. All you have to do is find koriwhat's posting from the start.

You will see how he arrived here talking shit to anyone no matter if you made a wallpaper or gave someone advise on removing a virus. If you was trying to sell something in the buy and sell forum or if you just wanted to talk about sports.
The man had no problem calling you a fag at the drop of a dime. I noticed many long term posters started to avoid the Club like GayAbc,Keda,SpursWoman.Angel-Luv,crazyone,Tpark,Sequspur and so on...

During the last two years I have used the same three screen names but I still get blamed for any "new" screen name or any TRoll that is trying to be funny. I sometimes laugh at koriwhat and red zero when they call some wannabe TRoll mouse and I admire the fact the person behind the new TRoll name never admits it isn't mouse. All in all people who have met me or was around from the start know my style of humor and wit they know I don't just call someone a fag or make stupid posts like i was 15 years old.

So the koriwhats and the red zeros of the world can just keep trying to fit in when in fact they are just making idiots of themselves for future posters to read in the years to come. As they fuck up the Club in the process.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/mannys-liverjpg2.jpg

redzero
08-05-2011, 03:03 PM
All in all people who have met me or was around from the start know my style of humor and wit they know I don't just call someone a fag or make stupid posts like i was 15 years old.

:rollin You have a shitty sense of humor and the reasoning capabilities of a small child. I am not ruining this forum by pointing out what everybody else already knows--that you're not funny.

JoeChalupa
08-05-2011, 03:04 PM
I still think it's mostly JoeChalupa's fault.

Mostly.

JoeChalupa
08-05-2011, 03:05 PM
Mouse used to be much tougher skinned and could dish it out as well as take it. Some think I'm every troll too but when you gave away your password to you trolls what did you expect?

mouse
08-05-2011, 03:06 PM
And on a side note Slomo puts up with 11 months of shit before he acts on it on month 12 so consider yourself lucky he's not like any moderator you may see on any other site.

I think he waited to long to clean things up. Pssssst! that's why they made the TRoll forum so you can talk about niggas and fags.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/mannys-liverjpg4.jpg

mouse
08-05-2011, 03:16 PM
Mouse used to be much tougher skinned and could dish it out as well as take it.

Translation: Go down to koriwhat's level and call his mother a flaming cunt so you can win a smack off when your just disrupting the Club?

That kind of dish it out? I chose to not reply back with my award winning smack ability to show others it's not me turning the Club to shit.

It may have cost me my reputation as the smack king but I was not to be blamed for all the lame trolls and wannabee thugs. I really thought Kori and Slomo had my back and would tell posters that new screen name is not mouse but they allowed me to be persecuted.

Some think I'm every troll

Just the lame ones. Like tough acting taniating? who the fuck makes a troll after a foot fungus medication. :lmao

but when you gave away your password to you trolls what did you expect?

I expected posters to use those award winning TRolls and show they're creativity.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/Picture024.jpg

marini martini
08-05-2011, 03:25 PM
I expected posters to use those award winning TRolls and show they're creativity.

I used my award winning TRoll so good, you got jealous & took it away from me. :(

CubanSucks
08-05-2011, 03:37 PM
And on a side note Slomo puts up with 11 months of shit before he acts on it on month 12 so consider yourself lucky he's not like any moderator you may see on any other site

lol like what?

JoeChalupa
08-05-2011, 03:44 PM
It may have cost me my reputation as the smack king but I was not to be blamed for all the lame trolls and wannabee thugs. I really thought Kori and Slomo had my back and would tell posters that new screen name is not mouse but they allowed me to be persecuted.

Just the lame ones. Like tough acting taniating? who the fuck makes a troll after a foot fungus medication. :lmao

I expected posters to use those award winning TRolls and show they're creativity. Some of them are better than when you used them. :lmao

Meh, I just let them think the trolls are mine. No big deal to me.

mouse
08-05-2011, 03:48 PM
I used my award winning TRoll so good, you got jealous & took it away from me. :(

You mean someone changed the password on you.. I never take TRolls I create them...

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/bugger.gif

mouse
08-05-2011, 03:52 PM
Meh, I just let them think the trolls are mine. No big deal to me.

I do also.... I never go there and try to steal someones 15 minutes of fame.

But at the same time long times posters start to hate me and say I lost my comedy skills and that hurts.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/Picture016-2.jpg

mouse
08-05-2011, 03:55 PM
lol like what?

MavTalk
LakersGround
Spursreport

98% of the shit posted here @ ST would last maybe 30 seconds at other sites and you would be banned.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/RTM-322/00-shrek.jpg

koriwhat
08-05-2011, 03:55 PM
i said i was going to refrain from posting til the lockout ends but... :lol

i call it like i see it... i'm on your mind mouse, so calling you a fag ain't far from the truth i see. :lol

btw, no one gets your humor because you aren't humorous, you're pathetic.

bigzak25
08-05-2011, 04:00 PM
some bastards stole marini's troll...that sucks.

mouse
08-05-2011, 04:00 PM
i said i was going to refrain from posting til the lockout ends but... :lol

i call it like i see it... i'm on your mind mouse, so calling you a fag ain't far from the truth i see. :lol

btw, no one gets your humor because you aren't humorous, you're pathetic.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/koriwhat-sucks.jpg

koriwhat
08-05-2011, 04:02 PM
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/HookLineSinker.jpg

do you even know what you're referring to with that photo? i doubt you do.

JoeChalupa
08-05-2011, 04:16 PM
I do also.... I never go there and try to steal someones 15 minutes of fame.

But at the same time long times posters start to hate me and say I lost my comedy skills and that hurts.

:lol I even let Bigzacks think they are me. I've never had comedy skills so pfft. I just stick to yellow mustard.

bigzak25
08-05-2011, 04:17 PM
mouse is good people most of the time and a funny comic.

bigzak25
08-05-2011, 04:19 PM
:lol I even let Bigzacks think they are me. I've never had comedy skills so pfft. I just stick to yellow mustard.

enough already joe. don't link me with the others, i knew all your damn trolls but i don't care anymore. post away.

mouse
08-05-2011, 04:21 PM
BigZax get off your high horse you know your Chingo Blngo. :lmao

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/RTM-322/koriwhat-sucks.jpg

bigzak25
08-05-2011, 04:24 PM
i have a couple i use from time to time but that's not one of them. guey.

bigzak25
08-05-2011, 04:26 PM
and i've only been on a horse once and I had to jump off once it was running full speed for the barn door that would have beheaded me. buttercup my ass.

I. Hustle
08-05-2011, 04:39 PM
This is the way that I am reading the title so thank you ignigngogiokktittycok.

Anchor: A source of security or stability.

Chingo Bling
08-05-2011, 04:45 PM
I'm not that big ass Chrek looking puto.

JoeChalupa
08-05-2011, 04:49 PM
BigZax get off your high horse you know your Chingo Blngo. :lmao

:tu :lol

JoeChalupa
08-05-2011, 04:50 PM
i have a couple i use from time to time but that's not one of them. guey.

whey

Chingo Bling
08-05-2011, 04:56 PM
whey
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/25/Little_Miss_Muffet_1_-_WW_Denslow_-_Project_Gutenberg_etext_18546.jpg/200px-Little_Miss_Muffet_1_-_WW_Denslow_-_Project_Gutenberg_etext_18546.jpg

mouse
08-05-2011, 05:00 PM
i have a couple i use from time to time but that's not one of them.

That's not the BigSnack I remember.

guey.

That may be your lamest word ever used. I never pictured you as a 17 year old. It's GAY! not guey unless your a fan of MTV and allow koriwhat to tat your ass.

I will say this in your defense I kinda miss the Bi-polar pot smoking Jesus freak retro BigZax.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/vlcsnap-2011-08-05-16h57m26s169.png

FuzzyLumpkins
08-05-2011, 05:00 PM
A few things:

1) it is hard to hear you guys over all the crying in this thread.
2) a straw in a margarita is not gay. you have to stir that shit from time to time.
3) using a straw in a margarita to drink said margarita is gay.

DMC
08-05-2011, 05:02 PM
If I want to convey some metaphor that describes what the devil is wrong with this place, I'd would use an anchor. Heavy, colorless, rusted, condemned, and detaining(or should i say, restraining).

The Club has never been a panacea for boredom, sloth, and mundaneness, nevertheless it's been at times a place to have sundry discourse. This forum blows so much cock, I don't even know where to start. (If you want an objective measure the quantifies "blowing too much cock" look no further than DMX7).

Could I name a cause for the amount of swine anus and rodent smegma that has risen to the top of the draft glass confusing others for yeast? No, but I can only point causual indicators.

And I don't want to bring up I-hustle and his Fart Jokes crew. When i read his posts, i swear i need classic tv sound effects to enjoy his humor. A little whacky whistle noise, sustained pitter patter foot noise, and a yooooowwwwwwzzer!!! effect would do his posts alot of good. But to the rest of us who have set goals past institutions like the blue collar comedy circuit, Devry University and TNA wrestling PPV's, it would be best for you to stay in the troll forum impersonating a half wit simpleton. You don't even have to try hard at it too, nor change your handle. I hustle is already synonymous with terms like "debilitating autism" "troglodyte" "dumbfuck" and "moron". It's only because of bureacratic largess and paperwork as to why I hustle has not been added to the Oxford dictionary as a synonym for the above concepts.
That's funny shit..

"I don't want to get off on a rant here..."

bigzak25
08-05-2011, 05:12 PM
That's not the BigSnack I remember.

That may be your lamest word ever used. I never pictured you as a 17 year old. It's GAY! not guey unless your a fan of MTV and allow koriwhat to tat your ass.

I will say this in your defense I kinda miss the Bi-polar pot smoking Jesus freak retro BigZax.

i'm not letting calf tats anywhere near my ass. and i'm not the bigsnack you remember. still bipolar but on meds so it's not an issue. no longer pot smoking. still love Jesus.

bigzak25
08-05-2011, 05:13 PM
i see dark gable :cough: joe chalupa has entered the thread! :tu :lol

bigzak25
08-05-2011, 05:17 PM
and i like the way chango bling spelled chrek. :lol

mouse
08-05-2011, 05:21 PM
A few things:

1) it is hard to hear you guys over all the crying in this thread.
2) a straw in a margarita is not gay. you have to stir that shit from time to time.
3) using a straw in a margarita to drink said margarita is gay.

When your Manny and our lives depend on your weather reports I want the man behind the keyboard drinking Crown or Rolling Rock!

actually those pics are from me responding to him when he lectured me about my liver going bad when i was talking about the effects of radiation exposure and I wanted him to see he drinks also. The margarita drink is Gay was just icing on the cake.

I love Gay people if i didn't would i allow online a photo of this bunny eating a carrot off my face?

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/bored/vlcsnap-2011-07-27-22h13m59s83.png

bigzak25
08-05-2011, 05:22 PM
but it's huge.

ToughActinTinactin
08-05-2011, 05:26 PM

:flipoff I could have saved the toe!!

mouse
08-05-2011, 05:27 PM
i see dark gable :cough: joe chalupa has entered the thread! :tu :lol

There you go aging exposing his TRolls.

Joe's Trolls are the easiest to find 80% are of people no one but him and Alex Trebeck know about. Like who da fuk watches the Golden girls or Knows who Alice is? :lmao

Like 80% of your Trolls are latino in nature.

Vato loco

Chingo Blingo

El Jefe

Ghost of Selena etc.....

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/RTM-322/luv-tit-3.gif

Dark Gable
08-05-2011, 05:27 PM
:rolleyes

JoeChalupa
08-05-2011, 05:29 PM
There goes Bigsnacks again. :lmao

Mr. T
08-05-2011, 05:29 PM

That toe was dead meat.

Dark Gable
08-05-2011, 05:30 PM
Bigzak goes away and chingo arrives.

JeopardyGeek
08-05-2011, 05:31 PM
I'll take "Bigzaks is Chingo" for $1000, Alex.

JoeChalupa
08-05-2011, 05:34 PM
There are plenty of trolls that are not me but you all think they are. I only use three or fofour but Kori and Slomo won't tell you all. :lol

mouse
08-05-2011, 05:35 PM

But you was FluffNotActinProcastinatin

at least Joe Chalupa still has a tune or two left in his comedy fiddle

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/bored/12.jpg

mouse
08-05-2011, 05:37 PM
There are plenty of trolls that are not me but you all think they are. I only use three or fofour but Kori and Slomo won't tell you all. :lol

So your not koriwhat?

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/RTM-322/luv-tit-3.gif

redzero
08-05-2011, 06:43 PM
This topic is a perfect example of mouse's shitty posting.

RandomGuy
08-05-2011, 06:57 PM

Translation:

:cry :cry :cry

http://www.trephination.net/gallery/macros/call_someone.jpg

RandomGuy
08-05-2011, 07:12 PM

1) Your obsession with the word "cuckhold" is creepy, bordering on "uses it constantly, because it secretly turns him on".

2) When complaining about others' intelligence, bad grammar and punctuation is probably something you should avoid.

I guess both things are your schtick, if it makes you happy go for it, but thought you should have some feedback.

Not that I think you will try to be any less creepy/stupid in the future.

Cant_Be_Faded
08-05-2011, 07:16 PM
gtownspur fluctuates from being a fluent, cogent conservative poster who knows quite bit about economics, to basically being his mookiecrewin high school troll where he posts long winded jejune posts. I think he's bipolar

RandomGuy
08-05-2011, 07:41 PM
gtownspur fluctuates from being a fluent, cogent conservative poster who knows quite bit about economics, to basically being his mookiecrewin high school troll where he posts long winded jejune posts. I think he's bipolar

I can't say as I recall being overly impressed by his grasp of economics. Honestly don't remember anything he has posted on the subject.

Were I to guess what I would find if I looked, he probably spouts the same "free-market is good" vaccuous talking points that seem to pass for economic literacy among many conservatives. All hat and no cattle.

Ignignokt
08-05-2011, 08:36 PM
I can't say as I recall being overly impressed by his grasp of economics. Honestly don't remember anything he has posted on the subject.

Were I to guess what I would find if I looked, he probably spouts the same "free-market is good" vaccuous talking points that seem to pass for economic literacy among many conservatives. All hat and no cattle.

Random, aren't you supposed to be getting ready for DAT BULL to come home and plow your wife while you wear her thong on your head and act submissive?

ClubberLang
08-05-2011, 08:59 PM
That toe was dead meat.

Why you using my pic sucka?

Ignignokt
08-05-2011, 09:01 PM

You should remember, you've been called out on your simpleton positions. You're nothing but a liberal hack who lacks critique. You're chalk full of nothing but silly syllogisms like "Oh yeah, we saw how the free markets worked under Laissez faire Hoover..".

You add no value to this forum. your wife years ago admitted to being obsessed with huge pornstar black cock. Sorry you're a consenting cuckold. I didn't plant those thoughts in her.

dirk4mvp.
08-05-2011, 09:18 PM
This topic is a perfect example of my shitty posting.

Dr. Gonzo
08-06-2011, 01:33 AM
http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgukrb1bXa1qh0rpqo1_500.gif

cantthinkofanything
08-06-2011, 02:30 AM
You should remember, you've been called out on your simpleton positions. You're nothing but a liberal hack who lacks critique. You're chalk full of nothing but silly syllogisms like "Oh yeah, we saw how the free markets worked under Laissez faire Hoover..".

You add no value to this forum. your wife years ago admitted to being obsessed with huge pornstar black cock. Sorry you're a consenting cuckold. I didn't plant those thoughts in her.

lol. "chalk full"

Sisk
08-06-2011, 03:01 AM

:tu

I. Hustle
08-06-2011, 04:30 PM
lol. "chalk full"

:lol

I. Hustle
08-07-2011, 12:48 AM
Hur hur hurrrrr!!!! fart jokes and spelling smack, ridin the coattails of other posters because ignignokt owns your fat hairy ass i saidddd!!!!

Owns it how? Where? I'll step back now so you can explain and continue to suck his cock. U mad because you got done? You're done.

PakiDan
08-07-2011, 01:17 AM
i'm not letting calf tats anywhere near my ass. and i'm not the bigsnack you remember. still bipolar but on meds so it's not an issue. no longer pot smoking. still love Jesus.

Yes... but you are still minus one testicle.

I. Hustle
08-07-2011, 07:53 AM
Running around claiming that I'm done doesn't make me any more done than pretending gtown doesn't own you makes you a free man. You got a tat on your ass, and you know who's name it is.

:lol your fake ass has been done. This is the last time that I reply to your bitch ass because your wannabe gangster schtick is already old. It was fun for a little while but I don't find you amusing anymore.
Maybe later if I get really bored I might start that shit up with you again.
As far as Igotnocock, his shit is weak. He comes out of his closet every now and then and tries to bait people into fighting. If he built it up maybe it would be more effective. It's funny though because I thought all bitches liked foreplay.

Wilford Brimley
08-07-2011, 10:18 AM
What's going on here?

mrsmaalox
08-07-2011, 01:19 PM
Cabin fever.

MsMcGillyCutty
08-07-2011, 01:31 PM
Interesting turn of events.

RandomGuy
08-09-2011, 10:08 AM
Hur hur hurrrrr!!!! fart jokes and spelling smack, ridin the coattails of other posters because ignignokt owns your fat hairy ass i saidddd!!!!

You mean like ignokigkotrammalammadingdong got his ass handed to him here:

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91934

Ignikkotngeabt is a victim of his own confirmation bias, and got straight up owned.

RandomGuy
08-09-2011, 10:12 AM

Meh. Now that I found the right thread, I will say you do know a good chunk about economics.

Not that you are right about anything, even so.

I will get around to your Austrian school bullpuckey at some point.

Ignignokt
08-09-2011, 10:18 AM
You mean like ignokigkotrammalammadingdong got his ass handed to him here:

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9193

Ignikkotngeabt is a victim of his own confirmation bias, and got straight up owned.

nice link. I don't see my name in that thread. cool story bro.

Random cucky

Ignignokt
08-09-2011, 10:20 AM
:lol your fake ass has been done. This is the last time that I reply to your bitch ass because your wannabe gangster schtick is already old. It was fun for a little while but I don't find you amusing anymore.
Maybe later if I get really bored I might start that shit up with you again.
As far as Igotnocock, his shit is weak. He comes out of his closet every now and then and tries to bait people into fighting. If he built it up maybe it would be more effective. It's funny though because I thought all bitches liked foreplay.

wannabe ganstah
comes out of the closet
igotnocock
bitches!

Stellar defense Roy Williams, despite forgetting to bring your ultimate closer, the whoopy cushion.

I. Hustle
08-09-2011, 10:33 AM
wannabe ganstah
comes out of the closet
igotnocock
bitches!

Stellar defense Roy Williams, despite forgetting to bring your ultimate closer, the whoopy cushion.

repeating what I already said
sticking up for random ass kisser
Ugotnotcock
inserting tired fart joke comment

Nice rebuttal, I especially enjoyed the way you didn't actually say anything and still found time to insert a fart joke alla whoopy cushion.

Ignignokt
08-09-2011, 10:41 AM
repeating what I already said
sticking up for random ass kisser
Ugotnotcock
inserting tired fart joke comment

Nice rebuttal, I especially enjoyed the way you didn't actually say anything and still found time to insert a fart joke alla whoopy cushion.

HAHhahahahah RANDOM ASS KISSER!!!! HHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH good one!

You just need a flower to squirt water and a honk horn!!!

RandomGuy
08-09-2011, 10:45 AM
nice link. I don't see my name in that thread. cool story bro.

Random cucky

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91934

Shitty copy/paste job on my part. Fixed. Have at.

My favorite part was where you abandoned your OP and desperately tried to change the subject.

I. Hustle
08-09-2011, 10:46 AM
Where does the clown shit come in to play again? I think you have ADD or something because you always bring up some weird stuff. It's cool though, I like your style.

Oh I get it. By Random Ass Kisser I meant TC not Random Guy. That was just coincidental

Hemotivo
03-13-2015, 09:49 PM
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/mannys-liverjpg2.jpg

:lmao

DMC
03-13-2015, 11:06 PM

I swear I know this guy..

mouse
03-16-2015, 12:39 PM

I swear I know this guy..