PDA

View Full Version : I support Slomo sign in__________

mouse
08-05-2011, 05:58 PM
About time someone cleans up the filth in this forum and we support you Slomo by signing this topic. :toast

__________________________________ < Sign here if you support Slomo.

ChumpDumper
08-05-2011, 06:10 PM
I am Slomo and even I think you're a suckup.

FuzzyLumpkins
08-05-2011, 06:13 PM
I like bacon and i am not quite sure why that is.

Walter Cronkite
08-05-2011, 06:30 PM
Like most of his threads, Mouse strives for relevancy and humor here but ultimately fails.

Which reminds me, where is that coat-tail riding Dan Rather?

Cant_Be_Faded
08-05-2011, 07:01 PM
He always took Beno and Rasho bashing in stride, so that was cool.

fraga
08-05-2011, 08:10 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-gbLfsXTuwLk/TebfH2ZSuDI/AAAAAAAAAcQ/OJwaZitTO1I/s1600/confused.jpg

TheSuckUp
08-05-2011, 08:46 PM
I am Slomo and even I think you're a suckup.

Huh?

lefty
08-05-2011, 09:40 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lel9mcJrqW1qzjix8.gif

TE
08-06-2011, 02:01 AM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lel9mcJrqW1qzjix8.gif

:rollin

Dan Rather
08-06-2011, 06:52 AM
Like most of his threads, Mouse strives for relevancy and humor here but ultimately fails.

Which reminds me, where is that coat-tail riding Dan Rather?

I see failure for you is the only option. Go back to sleep.

AmericanPsycho
08-06-2011, 10:49 PM
A little cleanup is not a problem.

Wilson
08-18-2011, 02:39 PM

CubanSucks
08-18-2011, 03:22 PM
looks like the reign of terror continues. After all, we are a bunch of children who need monitoring because...ummm...err...ugh..well just because

CRAYOLA BANDIT!!
08-18-2011, 03:50 PM
http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/4026/mouset.png

Creepn
08-18-2011, 03:54 PM
I believe it's the comments that locks the threads. If you fuckwads can't hold a decent conversation without letting your inner racism fetish come out, then don't cry when a thread gets locked. Simple as that.

CubanSucks
08-18-2011, 04:01 PM
I believe it's the comments that locks the threads. If you fuckwads can't hold a decent conversation without letting your inner racism fetish come out, then don't cry when a thread gets locked. Simple as that.

says the fuckwad who responds to all the "unacceptable" comments. It's YOUR choice to make it a conversation, otherwise it's just a bunch of trolls ranting

CubanSucks
08-18-2011, 04:03 PM
US, Chinese players brawl during Biden visit (locked)?? :huh

the precogs predicted it would get too out of hand, better shut it down before feelings get hurt

badfish22
08-18-2011, 04:06 PM

Didjoo not hear what the cops said? They didn't even take the video for fear that it was gonna be "too difficult" to identify anyone.

When "they all look the same" stereotypes actually work in your favor, huh?

You skipped over det comment like slomo skips over regular diet and exercise.

Creepn
08-18-2011, 04:07 PM
says the fuckwad who responds to all the "unacceptable" comments. It's YOUR choice to make it a conversation, otherwise it's just a bunch of trolls ranting

Uh YA! That's the fucking problem you moron. Trolls being racist is causing closed threads whereas me trying to have dialogue about said things would in turn most likely prevent a thread being locked.

Creepn
08-18-2011, 04:10 PM
You skipped over det comment like slomo skips over regular diet and exercise.

That's just fpoonsie rubbing his poon with that post. Don't wanna help him with that.

badfish22
08-18-2011, 04:16 PM
That's just fpoonsie rubbing his poon with that post. Don't wanna help him with that.

Maybe so in regards to the second line. But the first line was a direct burn to your previous comment in that thread.
You skipped.

Creepn
08-18-2011, 04:19 PM
Maybe so in regards to the second line. But the first line was a direct burn to your previous comment in that thread.
You skipped.

I never watch the videos he posts and my post wasn't even about the video. It was a response to another poster.

badfish22
08-18-2011, 04:21 PM
Do not try to sugercoat this, creepn. You skipped and there is no way around it.

Creepn
08-18-2011, 04:22 PM
I'm not sugarcoating. I admitted I skipped over the poon juice.

Fpoonsie
08-18-2011, 04:28 PM
For someone with such a funny avatar, you're surprisingly lacking in wit.

Must be the inferior genes.

Fpoonsie
08-18-2011, 04:28 PM
double piz-zost

EdMcMahon
08-18-2011, 04:55 PM

You are correct sir!!

CubanSucks
08-18-2011, 07:04 PM
Uh YA! That's the fucking problem you moron. Trolls being racist is causing closed threads whereas me trying to have dialogue about said things would in turn most likely prevent a thread being locked.

You know they're fucking trolling and yet you still ALWAYS respond. Who's the moron?

And who cares what people post?! This isn't a sports forum or political forum. On the homepage under The Club it reads "Discuss anything that is on your mind. Let it all hang out"

I can understand shutting down irrelevant threads in other forums, but when a forum's criteria is "what's on you mind" I don't think relevancy is an issue

Kori Ellis
08-18-2011, 07:26 PM
The amount of racist comments on the forum has increased to the point where it's going to be moderated. That's just how it is because you guys can't control yourselves.

Creepn
08-18-2011, 07:50 PM
You know they're fucking trolling and yet you still ALWAYS respond. Who's the moron?

And who cares what people post?! This isn't a sports forum or political forum. On the homepage under The Club it reads "Discuss anything that is on your mind. Let it all hang out"

I can understand shutting down irrelevant threads in other forums, but when a forum's criteria is "what's on you mind" I don't think relevancy is an issue

:cry:cryPlease stop moderating racism! That's how I get off! Boohoo:cry:cry

The fact that you are crying about racism being moderated says volumes about you...

biological clock
08-18-2011, 07:53 PM
The amount of racist comments on the forum has increased to the point where it's going to be moderated. That's just how it is because you guys can't control yourselves.

:tu

CubanSucks
08-18-2011, 07:59 PM
:cry:cryPlease stop moderating racism! That's how I get off! Boohoo:cry:cry

The fact that you are crying about racism being moderated says volumes about you...

I can't wait for the next racial thread and seeing you get baited in immediately. It's funny

mouse
08-18-2011, 08:08 PM
How about a racist forum?

Creepn
08-18-2011, 08:26 PM
I can't wait for the next racial thread and seeing you get baited in immediately. It's funny

Yeah I bet you can't wait for another racism baiting thread. You are premature ejaculating just thinking about it huh?

I'm not baited, I choose to respond. Don't get it twisted moron. Yall trolls were running around unchecked, someone had to respond to that nonsense. If I didn't, the forum probably would've turned into a mini stormfront forum.

DoubtingThomas
08-18-2011, 08:31 PM
Yeah I bet you can't wait for another racism baiting thread. You are premature ejaculating just thinking about it huh?

I'm not baited, I choose to respond. Don't get it twisted moron. Yall trolls were running around unchecked, someone had to respond to that nonsense. If I didn't, the forum probably would've turned into a mini stormfront forum.

I've seen some posts from non-trolls that added to the locking of threads.

Creepn
08-18-2011, 08:37 PM
I've seen some posts from non-trolls that added to the locking of threads.

Are you sure there wasn't ANY dumbass racist troll comments in said thread? I seriously seriously doubt it. From the looks of it, it only takes one stupid comment to lock up a thread. They aren't playing.

mouse
08-18-2011, 08:46 PM
Personally I don't understand racism. I do know some rednecks don't like blacks. I know some blacks don't like Asians I know some whites don't like Mexicans I know some Mexicans don't like Indians, I know some Indians don't like Arabs, and many Jews don't like Germans...I just thought that's the way life is and as an American we have that freedom to express it.

But I understand every forum has it's rules so I try to obey them so I may be able to participate.

And participate I shall.......

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/vlcsnap-2011-08-05-16h57m26s169.png

DMC
08-18-2011, 09:42 PM
I support Mouse for supporting Slomo.

mouse
08-18-2011, 10:05 PM
I support Mouse for supporting Slomo.

I support DMC for supporting this topic.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/bored/0000.jpg