PDA

View Full Version : 5 Favorite Quentin Tarantino Movie Quotes

Cuppycake Gumdrop
08-06-2011, 12:33 AM
Here's mine! Post yours!

1. Pulp Fiction

Jules: Mmmm! Goddamn, Jimmie! This is some serious gourmet shit! Usually, me and Vince would be happy with some freeze-dried Taster's Choice right, but he springs this serious GOURMET shit on us! What flavor is this?
Jimmie: Knock it off, Julie.
Jules: [pause] What?
Jimmie: I don't need you to tell me how fucking good my coffee is, okay? I'm the one who buys it. I know how good it is. When Bonnie goes shopping she buys SHIT. I buy the gourmet expensive stuff because when I drink it I want to taste it. But you know what's on my mind right now? It AIN'T the coffee in my kitchen, it's the dead ###### in my garage.
Jules: Oh, Jimmie, don't even worry about that...
Jimmie: [interupting] No, No, No, No, let me ask you a question. When you came pulling in here, did you notice a sign out in front of my house that said "Dead ###### Storage"?
Jules: Jimmie, you know I ain't seen no...
Jimmie: [cutting him off again; getting angry] Did you notice a sign out in front of my house that said "Dead ###### Storage"?
Jules: [pause] No. I didn't.
Jimmie: You know WHY you didn't see that sign?
Jules: Why?
Jimmie: 'Cause it ain't there, 'cause storing dead ######s ain't my fucking business, that's why!

2. Pulp Fiction

Jules: I don't wanna hear about no motherfuckin' ifs. All I wanna hear from your ass is, You ain't got no problem, Jules. I'm on the motherfucker. Go back in there, chill them ######s out and wait for the cavalry which should be coming directly.
Marsellus: You ain't got no problem, Jules. I'm on the motherfucker. Go back in there, chill them ######s out and wait for the Wolf who should be coming directly.

3. Reservoir Dogs

Nice Guy Eddie: Ain't that a sad sight, Daddy, the man walks in the prison a white man, walks out talkin' like a fuckin' ######. You know what, I think it's all that black semen been pumped up your ass so far, now it's backed into your fuckin brain, and it's coming out your mouth!

4. Reservoir Dogs

Mr. Pink: You two assholes, calm the fuck down! Hey, come on! What are we on a playground here? Am I the only professional? You're actin' like a bunch of fuckin' ######s man. Did you ever work with ######s? Just like you two always saying they're gonna kill each other!

5. Jackie Brown

Ordell Robbie: Is that what I think it is?
Jackie Brown: What do you think it is?
Ordell Robbie: I think it's a gun pressed up against my dick.
Jackie Brown: Well, you thought right. Now take your hands off from around my throat, ######.

Giuseppe
08-06-2011, 06:18 AM
1. "True Romance"

"You get that pain shootin' through your brain, your eyes fill up with water. That ain't any kind of fun, but what I have to offer you, that's as good as it's gonna get. And it won't ever get that good again." - "Vincenzo Coccotti" (Christopher Walken) issuing Hopper his death warrant.

2. "True Romance"

"I'll take that Chesterfield now." - "Clifford Worley" (Dennis Hopper) resigned to his fate. He's about to have his death warrant executed.

3. "True Romance"

"Hope, hope." - "Dick Ritchie" (Michael Rapaport)

4. "True Romance"

"And sometimes Clarence asks me what I would have done if he had died, if that bullet had been two inches more to the left. To this, I always smile, as if I'm not going to satisfy him with a response." - "Alabama Worley" (Patricia Arquette) Voice over at the end.

5. "True Romance" - Opening credits in electric blue piping over video of Detroit in winter.

Booharv
08-06-2011, 08:08 AM
###### is a fun word to say, I agree with that.

Anyways, can't remember this exactly.

Buscemi: "Mr. Brown is too close to Mr. Shit."

Keitel says stop complaining iirc.

Buscemi: "Thats easy for you to say you're Mr. White, you have a cool sounding name."

DeadlyDynasty
08-06-2011, 09:06 AM
1. Reservoir Dogs

"Let's get a taco." - Harvey Keitel

2. Pulp Fiction

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's Dead." - Bruce Willis

3. Pulp Fiction

Walken's whole speech about the watch.

IronMaxipad
08-06-2011, 09:26 AM
Pulp Fiction and Jackie Brown finally coming to blu-ray in October.

ChuckD
08-06-2011, 09:47 AM
KB vol. I
The Bride: [spanking a young member of the Crazy 88s with her sword] This is what you get for fucking around with Yakuzas!
[with a last spank, lets him go]
The Bride: Go home to your mother!

ChuckD
08-06-2011, 09:50 AM
KB vol. II
The Bride: [who still has a needle in her leg] How long does this shit take to go into effect?
Bill: About two minutes, just long enough for me to finish my point. Now, a staple of the superhero mythology is, there's the superhero and there's the alter ego. Batman is actually Bruce Wayne, Spider-Man is actually Peter Parker. When that character wakes up in the morning, he's Peter Parker. He has to put on a costume to become Spider-Man. And it is in that characteristic Superman stands alone. Superman didn't become Superman. Superman was born Superman. When Superman wakes up in the morning, he's Superman. His alter ego is Clark Kent. His outfit with the big red "S", that's the blanket he was wrapped in as a baby when the Kents found him. Those are his clothes. What Kent wears - the glasses, the business suit - that's the costume. That's the costume Superman wears to blend in with us. Clark Kent is how Superman views us. And what are the characteristics of Clark Kent. He's weak... he's unsure of himself... he's a coward. Clark Kent is Superman's critique on the whole human race. Sorta like Beatrix Kiddo and Mrs. Tommy Plimpton.

Isitjustme?
08-06-2011, 11:30 AM
cuppycake gumdrop with the post of the week goods :toast

Cuppycake Gumdrop
10-14-2011, 12:08 PM
1. "True Romance"

"You get that pain shootin' through your brain, your eyes fill up with water. That ain't any kind of fun, but what I have to offer you, that's as good as it's gonna get. And it won't ever get that good again." - "Vincenzo Coccotti" (Christopher Walken) issuing Hopper his death warrant.

2. "True Romance"

"I'll take that Chesterfield now." - "Clifford Worley" (Dennis Hopper) resigned to his fate. He's about to have his death warrant executed.

3. "True Romance"

"Hope, hope." - "Dick Ritchie" (Michael Rapaport)

4. "True Romance"

"And sometimes Clarence asks me what I would have done if he had died, if that bullet had been two inches more to the left. To this, I always smile, as if I'm not going to satisfy him with a response." - "Alabama Worley" (Patricia Arquette) Voice over at the end.

5. "True Romance" - Opening credits in electric blue piping over video of Detroit in winter.

Ah yes, I forgot about the old classic

Clifford Worley: You're Sicilian, huh?
Coccotti: Yeah, Sicilian.
Clifford Worley: Ya know, I read a lot. Especially about things... about history. I find that shit fascinating. Here's a fact I don't know whether you know or not. Sicilians were spawned by ######s.
Coccotti: Come again?
Clifford Worley: It's a fact. Yeah. You see, uh, Sicilians have, uh, black blood pumpin' through their hearts. Hey, no, if eh, if eh, if you don't believe me, uh, you can look it up. Hundreds and hundreds of years ago, uh, you see, uh, the Moors conquered Sicily. And the Moors are ######s.
Coccotti: Yes...
Clifford Worley: So you see, way back then, uh, Sicilians were like, uh, wops from Northern Italy. Ah, they all had blonde hair and blue eyes, but, uh, well, then the Moors moved in there, and uh, well, they changed the whole country. They did so much fuckin' with Sicilian women, huh? That they changed the whole bloodline forever. That's why blonde hair and blue eyes became black hair and dark skin. You know, it's absolutely amazing to me to think that to this day, hundreds of years later, that, uh, that Sicilians still carry that ###### gene. Now this...
[Coccotti busts out laughing]
Clifford Worley: No, I'm, no, I'm quoting... history. It's written. It's a fact, it's written.
Coccotti: [laughing] I love this guy.
Clifford Worley: Your ancestors are ######s. Uh-huh.
[Starts laughing, too]
Clifford Worley: Hey. Yeah. And, and your great-great-great-great grandmother fucked a ######, ho, ho, yeah, and she had a half-###### kid... now, if that's a fact, tell me, am I lying? 'Cause you, you're part eggplant.

Cant_Be_Faded
10-14-2011, 12:56 PM
###### is a fun word to say, I agree with that.

Anyways, can't remember this exactly.

Buscemi: "Mr. Brown is too close to Mr. Shit."

Keitel says stop complaining iirc.

Buscemi: "Thats easy for you to say you're Mr. White, you have a cool sounding name."

Tarantino said brown is too close to shit quote, not buscemi

BlackSwordsMan
10-14-2011, 01:02 PM
''I'm gonna call me some hard pipe hittin african americans to work on soon to be dead mr.rapist''

cantthinkofanything
10-14-2011, 01:10 PM
Ordell Robie : You can't trust Melanie but you can trust Melanie to be Melanie

Ordell Robie: That's why they call it "fuckin with ya".

Frenzy
10-14-2011, 02:38 PM
"..I'ma get medieval on your ass.."

bus driver
10-14-2011, 05:21 PM
"Nobody puts Baby in a corner!"

Xevious
10-15-2011, 06:44 AM
Pulp Fiction:

"I used the same fuckin' soap you did and when I got finished, the towel didn't look like no goddamn Maxi-Pad!"

Makes me laugh every time. :lol