PDA

View Full Version : sons welcome to dat BR! yall better be careful if you pass through

BRHornet45
08-06-2011, 04:50 PM
sons yall better watch yourself if you come to Baton Rouge aka mini Houston because since Katrina this is all that roams the streets! ...

e52-Vx5PMCQ

Leetonidas
08-06-2011, 05:10 PM
Watched like 20 seconds. What the fuck was that guy saying besides "mayne"

4>0rings
08-06-2011, 05:17 PM
Hey you fuck, at least say ***SPOILER ALERT*** when you posting shit about Planet of the Apes, it just came out.

Creepn
08-06-2011, 05:30 PM
I will have no qualms with racism in this thread. lol

Stupid stupid people.

BRHornet45
08-06-2011, 05:34 PM
sons lol at no one in the apartment complexes ... oops I mean, the Section 8 Housing projects calling the cops whenever they started firing off guns. thuggin and luvin it! don't snitch!!!

Trainwreck2100
08-06-2011, 05:37 PM
sons lol at no one in the apartment complexes ... oops I mean, the Section 8 Housing projects calling the cops whenever they started firing off guns. thuggin and luvin it! don't snitch!!!

or maybe the cops don't give a shit.

Leetonidas
08-06-2011, 05:45 PM
Seriously do these idiots not realize when they shoot in the air that the bullet is going to come down somewhere?

Trainwreck2100
08-06-2011, 05:46 PM
no

Leetonidas
08-06-2011, 05:49 PM
Oh

BRHornet45
08-06-2011, 05:49 PM
sons Pastor Manning has been warning us about this for years now. First Katrina, and now Obama's world ... see below

(LOL at the 2:15 mark)

lrsXYG1fZJc

rwYJ8aOL3f8

AuwlqeNRElI

Sisk
08-06-2011, 06:04 PM
This is just too easy.

Creepn
08-06-2011, 06:12 PM
For reals though, are BR streets really like that or is it just the poor sections? Because of course poor sections gonna have ghetto people whatever race it is.

BRHornet45
08-06-2011, 06:16 PM
For reals though, are BR streets really like that or is it just the poor sections? Because of course poor sections gonna have ghetto people whatever race it is.

son most of Baton Rouge is pretty shitty, not to that extent or course. the bad areas just so happen to be some of the worst in the country though (easily in the top 5 worst after Katrina considering size of city,etc.). they have been trying their best to cleanup downtown BR, but its like pouring money into a rat hole.

TE
08-06-2011, 06:47 PM
son br i have a question

pawe
08-06-2011, 06:51 PM
Seriously do these idiots not realize when they shoot in the air that the bullet is going to come down somewhere?

You think any of these dumbasses know anything about physics?

Nathan89
08-06-2011, 08:22 PM

The poor sections with black people are like this. Lets not act like every poor section populated with black or white people is going have the same type of behavior. Statistics show black people commit more crimes than white people.

IronMexican
08-06-2011, 08:45 PM
Like bernie

Creepn
08-06-2011, 11:45 PM
The poor sections with black people are like this. Lets not act like every poor section populated with black or white people is going have the same type of behavior. Statistics show black people commit more crimes than white people.

Hey you can take your "statistics" and shove them up your ass. I wasn't even talk about "every" poor section but I guarantee you there's some ghetto bucktooth white guy shooting his shotguns in the air next to his trailer in the middle of the woods.

Creepn
08-06-2011, 11:49 PM
This is exactly why I hate WorldStarHipHop. They glorify stupid ass behavior by stupid ass black people and post it all for the world to see and then they want to wonder why people come up with such stereotypes for the black race.

Looter
08-06-2011, 11:49 PM
meh.....humm.......

Sisk
08-06-2011, 11:50 PM
This is exactly why I hate WorldStarHipHop. They glorify stupid ass behavior by stupid ass black people and post it all for the world to see and then they want to wonder why people come up with such stereotypes for the black race.

No other race buys into that shit. There's a reason they have that site - there's a demand for it.

dirk4mvp
08-06-2011, 11:59 PM
trashier version of new orleans blacks and coon asses.

welcome to baton rouge!

Nathan89
08-07-2011, 03:03 AM
Hey you can take your "statistics" and shove them up your ass. I wasn't even talk about "every" poor section but I guarantee you there's some ghetto bucktooth white guy shooting his shotguns in the air next to his trailer in the middle of the woods.

Shotgun pellets don't travel very far. If he's in the middle of the woods he shoot wherever he wants.

Pretty much the same as shooting up in the air at apartment complexes:rolleyes

Creepn
08-07-2011, 04:26 AM
Shotgun pellets don't travel very far. If he's in the middle of the woods he shoot wherever he wants.

Pretty much the same as shooting up in the air at apartment complexes:rolleyes

Seriously gonna argue scenario with me? As if blacks are the only person to fire weapons in apartment complexes? As if whites only own shotguns? Alright, you got me. I gave a bad scenario. :rolleyes

Let's see if google can give me a scenario...Wow, white guy arrested for shooting gun into the air in a apartment complex. On 4th of July. Interesting.
http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2008/jul/04/memphis-man-24-charged-shooting-gun-air/

WOW!! White dude shooting in the air at some apartment complex and when the man didn't comply to the officers orders to put the gun down, the cops shot him with a PEPPER BALL!! And only charged for "mishandling a handgun??" LMAO! Think it would be the same fate if it was a black dude? I seriously doubt it.
http://www.news9.com/story/14169563/tulsa-man-arrested-after-firing-gun-into-the-air?redirected=true

mojorizen7
08-07-2011, 06:08 AM
I say we nuke the entire site from orbit....its the only way to be sure.
http://starsmedia.ign.com/stars/image/article/986/986374/aliens-vs-predator-players-wanted-20090526000151286-000.jpg

Reggie Williams
08-07-2011, 06:39 AM
pussy ass wannabe's would get smoked out in triple D actin like that

haahahahhaahahahahhaha i knew this nonsense would show up in this thread.

ALVAREZ6
08-07-2011, 01:04 PM

lmao worldstarhiphop

Nathan89
08-07-2011, 05:42 PM
Seriously gonna argue scenario with me? As if blacks are the only person to fire weapons in apartment complexes? As if whites only own shotguns? Alright, you got me. I gave a bad scenario. :rolleyes

Let's see if google can give me a scenario...Wow, white guy arrested for shooting gun into the air in a apartment complex. On 4th of July. Interesting.
http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2008/jul/04/memphis-man-24-charged-shooting-gun-air/

WOW!! White dude shooting in the air at some apartment complex and when the man didn't comply to the officers orders to put the gun down, the cops shot him with a PEPPER BALL!! And only charged for "mishandling a handgun??" LMAO! Think it would be the same fate if it was a black dude? I seriously doubt it.
http://www.news9.com/story/14169563/tulsa-man-arrested-after-firing-gun-into-the-air?redirected=true

I was simply pointing out how stupid your comment was.