PDA

View Full Version : MMA Fight Club Poster of the Month- July

dallaskd
08-07-2011, 12:35 AM
well this is the first one ive done in over a year. annnnd it goes toooooooooooooooooooooo....

Ace3g, for posting a a bunch of insider links and never giving an opinion on anything. I no longer need to reach out to secondary websites for the latest MMA news, because I know you will have it here first. For this I reward you.

honorable mention:

HighLowLobForBig-50: solid opinions in the fight threads
LakerHater: GIF master
Poland: doesnt piss me off

For everyone else, step up your respective game.

dbreiden83080
08-07-2011, 12:37 AM
Ace wins July

Then Trout with the comedy gold...

polandprzem
08-07-2011, 09:06 AM
well this is the first one ive done in over a year. annnnd it goes toooooooooooooooooooooo....

Ace3g, for posting a a bunch of insider links and never giving an opinion on anything. I no longer need to reach out to secondary websites for the latest MMA news, because I know you will have it here first. For this I reward you.

honorable mention:

Wow I actually had an accomplishment.

Now I lost it ... :(

I will try harder in the pissing off department. Just need to hit some topics with you dallas

btw. Of course props to ace, breiden and others that shares opinions in here :worthy

ace3g
08-07-2011, 10:16 AM
I'm honored, I guess...

The main purpose of frequently updating the fight cards and MMA news, is to do just that keep people up to date; because even if it was a prelim type fight announcement, there might be someone in here who is a fan of said fighter, and thus might be more interested in the card now. I was excited when I heard Brian Ebersole (new favorite fighter of mine since UFC 127) was fighting in the prelims; then due to all the injuries at UFC 133 he made it to the main card.

I'll try to give my opinion more, I've only followed MMA for about 2-3 years now, so there are times where I keep my opinion to myself.

Looking forward to next couple of fight cards: UFC 134, 135, 136, 137, 138 (first non title 5 round main event).

Thanks again for the award

LakerHater
08-07-2011, 01:36 PM

honorable mention:

http://db.funformobile.com/images/smiles/thx.gif