PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only guy that likes being spooned

Koolaid_Man
08-07-2011, 08:12 AM
hey If I ever had a weakness it's being spooned by a woman after making love...I can't help it...last night was no different. I know to the inexperienced mind this sounds kinda gay but after climaxing I absolutely love it when a woman spoons me , holds me tight with her warm tits touching and pressed up against my back...Titties on my back is such a euphoric feeling...it's like taking a drug for me. :lol

My next challenge is being spooned by two girls at the same time...it may be kinda awkward because of the positioning but I'll try it. Tits on back and Tits on chest at the same time. Good god...:lol

Now I know this should be in the club forum but I posted it here because I wanted some people to know that instead of posting about Kool on a Saturday night they should be out living life and enjoying themselves...especially if they're self made like they claim...:lol

But for me last night was so beautiful and touching it really made me appreciate life like I never have.:lol

HkohXNSNm_8

hehateme
08-07-2011, 09:26 AM
Son it's ok to admit you like man titties on your back...there is no reason to insert she/her where he/him/it should be in your sentences to front us into believing you don't want TC's dick.

BTW your youtube video choices are complete shit and a waste of time. I recommend you attend the "How to Pick a YouTube Video to Convey Your Feelings" class chaired by none other than yours truly just so I can laugh at you for an hour straight on how much time you spend attaching this shit to your threads which no one clicks on in the first place.

Other than this, have a good day.

Koolaid_Man
08-07-2011, 09:54 AM
Son it's ok to admit you like man titties on your back...there is no reason to insert she/her where he/him/it should be in your sentences to front us into believing you don't want TC's dick.

BTW your youtube video choices are complete shit and a waste of time. I recommend you attend the "How to Pick a YouTube Video to Convey Your Feelings" class chaired by none other than yours truly just so I can laugh at you for an hour straight on how much time you spend attaching this shit to your threads which no one clicks on in the first place.

Other than this, have a good day.

You had quite a bit on your mind this morning huh? :lol

GLAAD Committee
08-07-2011, 09:56 AM

wanna spork?

Giuseppe
08-07-2011, 10:21 AM
Kevin

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-07-2011, 10:23 AM
Kevin
Turkoglu?

:lmao

Koolaid_Man
08-07-2011, 11:04 AM
Kevin

:lol...gotdam homie....I learned quite a bit from Katie girl...deep butt crack and all...next time let's hit up the Hard Rock, it's a bit off the strip but it still inspires...I'll even drive you guys to an eatery deep in the heart of Vegas called Hush Puppies on N. Nellis Blvd...:lol it'll be on me....

Giuseppe
08-07-2011, 11:11 AM
....and my Twinkie for dessert?

Koolaid_Man
08-07-2011, 11:15 AM
....and my Twinkie for dessert?

as long as you like it deep fried my friend...:lol

Giuseppe
08-07-2011, 11:35 AM
It's like going black according to Katie-girl, once you have your Twinkie deep fried, you can never go back.

Axe Murderer
08-07-2011, 11:39 AM
Giuseppe

good to have u back bud

Giuseppe
08-07-2011, 11:40 AM
Good to be back, Axe.

Thank you.

I needed a break.

hehateme
08-07-2011, 11:56 AM

Sigh...you're slippin kool. I used to be fond of your retorts and now you leave me with nothing. :depressed

Koolaid_Man
08-07-2011, 12:08 PM
Sigh...you're slippin kool. I used to be fond of your retorts and now you leave me with nothing. :depressed

which is more than what you came with...:lol

hehateme
08-07-2011, 12:10 PM
I'm still waiting...are the mice still turning in your head to produce something creative?

Tick-tock faggot I don't have all day at least spit out a momma joke or something to appease me.

Oh and don't forget the youtube clip...wouldn't want you to misrepresent the tone.

Koolaid_Man
08-07-2011, 12:17 PM
I'm still waiting...are the mice still turning in your head to produce something creative?

Tick-tock faggot I don't have all day at least spit out a momma joke or something to appease me.

your momma did that years ago...:lol welcome to the world son

hehateme
08-07-2011, 12:32 PM
hmm average response...3/10 for at least trying youngblood and I even gave you that one.

Banzai
08-07-2011, 07:31 PM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/14/Blade_WTF.gif (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=5508)

djohn2oo8
08-07-2011, 08:40 PM
hey If I ever had a weakness it's being spooned by a woman after making love...I can't help it...last night was no different. I know to the inexperienced mind this sounds kinda gay but after climaxing I absolutely love it when a woman spoons me , holds me tight with her warm tits touching and pressed up against my back...Titties on my back is such a euphoric feeling...it's like taking a drug for me. :lol

My next challenge is being spooned by two girls at the same time...it may be kinda awkward because of the positioning but I'll try it. Tits on back and Tits on chest at the same time. Good god...:lol

Now I know this should be in the club forum but I posted it here because I wanted some people to know that instead of posting about Kool on a Saturday night they should be out living life and enjoying themselves...especially if they're self made like they claim...:lol

But for me last night was so beautiful and touching it really made me appreciate life like I never have.:lol

HkohXNSNm_8

Must have cost you $500