PDA

View Full Version : Great goals thread

DAF86
08-07-2011, 03:55 PM
I was looking for a place to post this but I couldn't find it.

Around the 1:08 minute mark.

ri4PAqjG64M&feature=player_embedded#at=120

Trainwreck2100
08-07-2011, 04:04 PM
I want to cure cancer

IronMaxipad
08-07-2011, 04:53 PM
eQHm5rPKyG0

Tk2ordnyrII

resistanze
08-07-2011, 05:13 PM
eQHm5rPKyG0

Even Fabian's first goal was the goods.

resistanze
08-07-2011, 05:31 PM
A4kZ1w-HU-U

ALVAREZ6
08-07-2011, 05:37 PM
damn...that guy was ambitious for even trying that but it worked.

and I didn't catch any of the goals from the barca-chivas game so thanks for posting them, I missed some great goals.

ALVAREZ6
08-07-2011, 05:46 PM
There have been a couple of amazing goals in the MLS this year which I'm sure most of you are aware of:

UAxUEWMlNIk

.. damn it I can't find the one I thought would have been easy to find...perhaps wasn't in MLS then. The goal where the player juggles the ball about twice before firing away from a similar angle, believe it was a black player, do you guys know which I'm talking about?

ALVAREZ6
08-07-2011, 06:09 PM
nvm, I found it, and goddamn that took way too long to find considering how recent it was, how awesome the goal was, and how accurate my search keywords were. I'm still shocked, it was like youtube was challenging me to find the video as it hides it, but finally fucking found it.

068FEa5VqF4

IMO these two goals are some of the best from all competition this past year, easily top 5

scott
08-07-2011, 06:23 PM
It's WPS, but this one deserves a mention

o6WStEeJSvs

Libri
08-07-2011, 08:25 PM
Luis Angel Landin

gnxATIXZdB0

Libri
08-07-2011, 08:40 PM
^ One of the best goals I've seen. Even Landin can't believe he did it.

IronMaxipad
08-08-2011, 04:15 PM
Game winning goal U17 world cup semi final

dFWr2Xft4tY

:cry:cry

ALVAREZ6
08-08-2011, 04:24 PM
^^^not all that impressive tbh^^^

It's big because it's a game-winning semi final goal, but the actual goal is not very hard. Bicycle goals usually are sweet, but not all of them are amazing and that one is probably the least impressive bicycle goal I've ever seen. The ball was deflected and popped up into the air before it got to the scorer, it wasn't deflected from a long distance to where the scorer is and, so from a timing and kick contact aspect it should have been relatively easy to handle, and the dude was pretty close to the net so it didn't require great strength either. It's a good goal, but doesn't belong in this thread son.

Muser
08-08-2011, 04:34 PM
Homer choice, but god damn we went crazy.

wsr51y47iek

resistanze
08-08-2011, 04:36 PM
Gf8yhMvVidc

IronMaxipad
08-08-2011, 05:14 PM
^^^not all that impressive tbh^^^

It's big because it's a game-winning semi final goal, but the actual goal is not very hard. Bicycle goals usually are sweet, but not all of them are amazing and that one is probably the least impressive bicycle goal I've ever seen. The ball was deflected and popped up into the air before it got to the scorer, it wasn't deflected from a long distance to where the scorer is and, so from a timing and kick contact aspect it should have been relatively easy to handle, and the dude was pretty close to the net so it didn't require great strength either. It's a good goal, but doesn't belong in this thread son.

Son this kid had his head busted open like 10 minutes prior, carried out on a strecher comes in bandaged up and makes the game winning goal. :cry

Great f:crycking goal

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lo532kfdAm1qascfs.jpg

IronMaxipad
08-08-2011, 05:19 PM
IicmCu47pMo

MannyIsGod
08-08-2011, 05:36 PM
God damn everytime I watch Nagbe's goal.... just sick.

ALVAREZ6
08-08-2011, 05:38 PM
Son this kid had his head busted open like 10 minutes prior, carried out on a strecher comes in bandaged up and makes the game winning goal. :cry

Great f:crycking goal

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lo532kfdAm1qascfs.jpg

lol damn I didn't know all of that, that story interested me more than the goal itself...because it wasn't a great f:crycking goal, it was a g:cry:cryd goal that any single player to ever play soccer could have made on the first (if not first, definitely 2nd) attempt. That's right, not a single player ever would have required more than 2 attempts to complete that goal. Professional players.

Most of the goals posted would be hard to replicate right away even without the defense and keeper present.

ALVAREZ6
08-08-2011, 05:45 PM
God damn everytime I watch Nagbe's goal.... just sick.

Which is more impressive: Nagbe's or Hassli's?

MannyIsGod
08-08-2011, 05:46 PM
I personally think I like Nagbe's more but Hassli's is fucking ridiculous too. I don't know. Really tough to call. There have been some other really good goals this year too.

Honestly my favorite goal by an MLS team this year is the one that I think was by the San Jose Keeper. Shit is just hillarious.

MannyIsGod
08-08-2011, 05:48 PM
Obviously just a misplay by the other keeper but god damn - just hillarious.

05VhDBSQ8JQ

MannyIsGod
08-08-2011, 05:49 PM
Would have been awesome as shit if the keeper had run the length of the field to one of the corner flags. :lmao

IronMaxipad
08-08-2011, 06:00 PM
lol damn I didn't know all of that, that story interested me more than the goal itself...because it wasn't a great f:crycking goal, it was a g:cry:cryd goal
I was agreeing with you up till this point...

that any single player to ever play soccer could have made on the first (if not first, definitely 2nd) attempt. That's right, not a single player ever would have required more than 2 attempts to complete that goal. Professional players.

Yeah... no. :lmao

This guy disagrees with you
http://i.imgur.com/bhNMV.jpg
Don't forget this was world cup semifinal not some friendly or during practice..

ALVAREZ6
08-08-2011, 06:30 PM
I have no idea who that is. But if he can't complete that kick in his 2nd try, he should not play professional soccer because I could easily kick a perfectly placed lobbed up gentle ball backwards into a goal from 6 meters out in my first couple of attempts. But most likely my first because I've played soccer as a young kid and I'm an athletic guy with some sort of coordination (actually very coordinated, but doesn't require too much compared to most athletes to put that goal in).

I already addressed the part about it :cry winning a semi final U-17 WC game :cry...the fact that he came back in after being injured to score that goal in the semi final pretty much makes the goal. It's the background story, not the goal itself that's impressive. That goal is not impressive. I dare you to find a bicycle kick goal that is less impressive than that one.

ALVAREZ6
08-08-2011, 06:43 PM
1LUU1MdYZ08

See that...now that's a bicycle kick goal. It's way more impressive because the ball was traveling at a faster rate, from a longer distance away, and the ball was curving in. All of those elements make it tougher for Rooney to control the timing and strike the ball.

IronMaxipad
08-08-2011, 06:57 PM
1LUU1MdYZ08

See that...now that's a bicycle kick goal. It's way more impressive because the ball was traveling at a faster rate, from a longer distance away, and the ball was curving in. All of those elements make it tougher for Rooney to control the timing and strike the ball.

Not impressed tbh. I could do that in 2 tries max. :sleep

ALVAREZ6
08-08-2011, 07:12 PM
Not impressed tbh. I could do that in 2 tries max. :sleep

No you couldn't. You could not perfectly receive that ball in and one-time blast it back into the top corner of the net. Perhaps you could in 100 or 300 tries though.

But since you aren't impressed by that goal, I must ask, are you impressed by the goal you posted?

IronMaxipad
08-08-2011, 07:15 PM
I have no idea who that is. But if he can't complete that kick in his 2nd try, he should not play professional soccer because I could easily kick a perfectly placed lobbed up gentle ball backwards into a goal from 6 meters out in my first couple of attempts. But most likely my first because I've played soccer as a young kid and I'm an athletic guy with some sort of coordination (actually very coordinated, but doesn't require too much compared to most athletes to put that goal in).

Great life story :cry :lol

Sucks that they don't give you second chances in a real game though! Man, imagine them letting you get a second chance after you fuck the first time!
Wish we had ALVAREZ6 during copa america so he can knock in bicycle kicks easily on his first attempt. :depressed
Are you under 20? Maybe you can join our youth team tbh. :)

No you couldn't. You could not perfectly receive that ball in and one-time blast it back into the top corner of the net. Perhaps you could in 100 or 300 tries though.

But since you aren't impressed by that goal, I must ask, are you impressed by the goal you posted?

I could my first time rather easily tbh.
Because I've played soccer as a young kid and I'm an athletic guy with some sort of coordination actually very coordinated.

ALVAREZ6
08-08-2011, 07:23 PM
Well no shit you don't get 2nd chances in a real game, but that's exactly my point. You are calling a goal great simply because of it's environment..i.e. because it occurred in a semi-final. Would you think the same of it if it happened in a friendly?

ElNono
08-08-2011, 07:27 PM
That was a great goal... this one was better though, IMO:

RzGe5sYnhA4

ALVAREZ6
08-08-2011, 07:31 PM

RzGe5sYnhA4

That indeed was a great goal. I remember my father telling me about that one when he watched the game live. The goal was scored by one of his favorite players at the time, Marco Van Basten, who currently posts here under the username IronMaxipad.

ALVAREZ6
08-08-2011, 07:36 PM
Honestly though ElNono, I know of a much better goal. In fact, it might be one of the greatest goals ever and certainly the best so far in this thread (ff to 0:22):

9xIHP63P6hI

That goal looked so sweet the way Pique has that white bandaging wrapped around his head.

IronMaxipad
08-08-2011, 07:40 PM
Well no shit you don't get 2nd chances in a real game, but that's exactly my point. You are calling a goal great simply because of it's environment..i.e. because it occurred in a semi-final. Would you think the same of it if it happened in a friendly?

And you keep down playing the fact that it was in a world cup semi final. Completely different than your fucking backyard and having more than 1 attempt. :lol

I think it was a great goal because i look at the whole package. Mexico was down 2-1 with 15 minutes left. They score a gol olimpico to tie the game and on that same play the kid busted his head open bleeding profusely. Comes back in all bandaged up and scores the game winning goal in the 90th minute. A perfectly placed back header pass followed by a great finish. He had to hit it to the far post anywhere else the goalie would've stopped it. If you watch the replay again the first post was covered by 2 guys, the keeper and a defender and there was another defender guarding the middle of the goal and he almost got a foot on it.

IronMaxipad
08-08-2011, 07:50 PM
Actually looking at the replay again i doubt you could score that goal in 2 attempts or any for that matter. 3 people defending on the goal line. You wold have to hit it perfectly to the far post across the face of goal.

ALVAREZ6
08-08-2011, 07:53 PM
I'm not downplaying the fact that it was in a semi at all. In fact I'm doing the opposite and saying that imo that's what makes the goal noteworthy. But this isn't the "Great Lead Up Events to Goals Thread", it's the "Great goals thread". We aren't all re-living the entire games and tournaments, we're just watching the few second clips of the actual goals. Just watching the goal for what it's worth doesn't leave me in awe like most of the others.

That's it from me about this subject haha, I obviously don't actually care that the goal is in this thread. My initial attack on the goal was semi-serious and I only continued for the sake of arguing.

Sense
08-08-2011, 07:54 PM
And you keep down playing the fact that it was in a world cup semi final. Completely different than your fucking backyard and having more than 1 attempt. :lol

I think it was a great goal because i look at the whole package. Mexico was down 2-1 with 15 minutes left. They score a gol olimpico to tie the game and on that same play the kid busted his head open bleeding profusely. Comes back in all bandaged up and scores the game winning goal in the 90th minute. A perfectly placed back header pass followed by a great finish. He had to hit it to the far post anywhere else the goalie would've stopped it. If you watch the replay again the first post was covered by 2 guys, the keeper and a defender and there was another defender guarding the middle of the goal and he almost got a foot on it.

It was a great goal, all there is to it.

ALVAREZ6
08-08-2011, 07:55 PM
Actually looking at the replay again i doubt you could score that goal in 2 attempts or any for that matter. 3 people defending on the goal line. You wold have to hit it perfectly to the far post across the face of goal.

To clarify: when I brought up making the goal again, I simply meant without a defense. So, no defense, but everything else is the exact same... i.e. same exact flight path, etc.

The pair of MLS goals, for example, would be hard for most people to recreate in a few tries even without defenders and a keeper in goal.

Sense
08-08-2011, 07:55 PM
My initial attack on the goal was semi-serious and I only continued for the sake of arguing.

and this makes you douche bag..

ALVAREZ6
08-08-2011, 07:59 PM
:cry called unimpressive goal from Mexico player unimpressive :cry

Ask most soccer fans what they think in here. Excluding the environment, I think the goal itself isn't too impressive. I'm not trying to discredit this young'n for coming back into the game and scoring to put them in the final :lol.

IronMaxipad
08-08-2011, 08:03 PM
To clarify: when I brought up making the goal again, I simply meant without a defense. So, no defense, but everything else is the exact same... i.e. same exact flight path, etc.

The pair of MLS goals, for example, would be hard for most people to recreate in a few tries even without defenders and a keeper in goal.

Oh ok so this thread is for goals that people can't recreate in their backyards. Long range shots should be removed tbh. If the criteria is No goalie and No defenders

ElNono
08-08-2011, 08:03 PM
That goal looked so sweet the way Pique has that white bandaging wrapped around his head.

:lol

BTW, one of the best bycicle kick goals I've seen was in '86, Francescoli in a summer cup game between River and the Polonia NT. The videos available online of that goal just don't do it justice. It was chest up to lift the ball, then bycicle kick to the far post. Genius stuff.

ElNono
08-08-2011, 08:08 PM
This one was pretty good...

tfjtwxivKjc

resistanze
08-08-2011, 08:08 PM
God damn this discussion is still going on? :lol

_0tWbleUcOw

ALVAREZ6
08-08-2011, 08:10 PM

Help us out a little bit and answer this question: was that goal itself really impressive????

or is it mostly due to the fact that it was a semi-final and the goal put them in the lead?

IronMaxipad
08-08-2011, 08:11 PM

_0tWbleUcOw

Son these don't count becuase if there were no goalies and defenders ALVAREZ would score that goal with ease :lol

IronMaxipad
08-08-2011, 08:13 PM
Help us out a little bit and answer this question: was that goal itself really impressive????

or is it mostly due to the fact that it was a semi-final and the goal put them in the lead?

Impressive:
Me
Sense
Nono

Not Impressive because i can knock these in with ease in my AYSO league:
ALVAREZ6

ALVAREZ6
08-08-2011, 08:15 PM
Son these don't count becuase if there were no goalies and defenders ALVAREZ would score that goal with ease :lol

I don't think I would with ease... that shot curved a great deal and landed right at the side of the net.

IronMaxipad
08-08-2011, 08:17 PM
I don't think I would with ease... that shot curved a great deal and landed right at the side of the net.

pfft not even in 2 attempts?

ALVAREZ6
08-08-2011, 08:17 PM
Impressive:
Me
Sense
Nono

Not Impressive because i can knock these in with ease in my AYSO league:
ALVAREZ6

No no no...Nono needs to be asked officially because I believe that comment he made was about Rooney's goal.

IronMaxipad
08-08-2011, 08:18 PM
No no no...Nono needs to be asked officially because I believe that comment he made was about Rooney's goal.

I'm just stat padding tbh

ALVAREZ6
08-08-2011, 08:19 PM
pfft not even in 2 attempts?

tbh I can't say for sure, like I can with the mexico goal. Could be a couple more than 2 simply because he was far out and the ball curved a lot and just barely stayed in front of goal. If I were to try, I'm sure out of the first few that most would either not curve enough, not stay in net, or stay in, but not veer far enough right to barely stay in.

resistanze
08-08-2011, 08:23 PM

It's a combination of both, tbh. The setting it happened in certainly elevated the goal, but it wasn't as unspectacular as you portray it to be.

It's not like he bicycle kicked the goal into an open net, he was able to beat both the goalie and 2 defenders on the line. This makes the goal better even though the setup for the kick itself was relatively 'easy'.

Sense
08-08-2011, 08:24 PM
All you have to do is listen to the commentator.. to say it's not a great goal is dumb, of course it's a great goal.. it was off a corner ... and it was deflected, he really didn't have that much time to think about it.. even with the ball taking that arch.

resistanze
08-08-2011, 08:24 PM
Anyways I'll just go ahead and end this thread:

zoPhnunY0dU

[/thread]

ALVAREZ6
08-08-2011, 08:33 PM
All you have to do is listen to the commentator.. to say it's not a great goal is dumb, of course it's a great goal.. it was off a corner ... and it was deflected, he really didn't have that much time to think about it.. even with the ball taking that arch.
The fact that it was off a corner adds nothing.
The fact that it was deflected also adds nothing. The deflection allowed the ball to arrive to him more slowly, which actually helps.

Honestly resistanze is probably most accurate when he said:

It's a combination of both, tbh. The setting it happened in certainly elevated the goal, but it wasn't as unspectacular as you portray it to be.

It's not like he bicycle kicked the goal into an open net, he was able to beat both the goalie and 2 defenders on the line. This makes the goal better even though the setup for the kick itself was relatively 'easy'.

I admit I initially portrayed it as slightly below it's true value (lol), but the amount of value added to the goal given the background exceeds the amount I underrated it by (lol...if that makes sense).

ElNono
08-08-2011, 08:34 PM
Anyways I'll just go ahead and end this thread:

zoPhnunY0dU

[/thread]

tbh, I made 3 (or was it 4?) of those in just one game. No big deal really.

resistanze
08-08-2011, 08:35 PM
:lmao

ALVAREZ6
08-08-2011, 08:37 PM
tbh, I made 3 (or was it 4?) of those in just one game. No big deal really.

When you said this:

was it in reference to Rooney's or Mexican Player's?

resistanze
08-08-2011, 08:49 PM
Altintop's goal that won goal of the year:

WuFL4SWropo

Looks like a POS compared to Hallenius' goal imo (2nd place), but still a cracker.

ElNono
08-08-2011, 08:57 PM
When you said this:
was it in reference to Rooney's or Mexican Player's?

Rooney

ElNono
08-08-2011, 09:00 PM
Altintop's goal that won goal of the year:

WuFL4SWropo

Looks like a POS compared to Hallenius' goal imo (2nd place), but still a cracker.

now, seriously, you can't tell me you never scored a goal like this one.
When you get the ball coming down and you nail the volley just right AND ends up going into some ridiculously perfect corner of the net (completely unintended to put it there, but I digress).

resistanze
08-08-2011, 09:16 PM
now, seriously, you can't tell me you never scored a goal like this one.
When you get the ball coming down and you nail the volley just right AND ends up going into some ridiculously perfect corner of the net (completely unintended to put it there, but I digress).

Yeah this kind of goal is pretty common (in terms of spectacular goals).

Out of 20 tries: 12 times this shot sails over the crossbar, 3 times the player whiffs, 4 times the ball gets kicked into the ground, and 1 time you score Altintop's goal.

ElNono
08-08-2011, 09:19 PM
Out of 20 tries: 12 times this shot sails over the crossbar, 3 times the player whiffs, 4 times the ball gets kicked into the ground, and 1 time you score Altintop's goal.

Basically.

ALVAREZ6
08-08-2011, 09:55 PM
Not really. In 20 tries you don't score Altintop's goal. Maybe in 100 or 200, but if you're only attempting 20, the few ones that do go in surely wouldn't be line drives right to the exact corner.

ElNono
08-08-2011, 10:01 PM
Not really. In 20 tries you don't score Altintop's goal. Maybe in 100 or 200, but if you're only attempting 20, the few ones that do go in surely wouldn't be line drives right to the exact corner.

Right now, at 37 and balding, it probably would be 1 in 200... :lol

Back in the day though, 1 in 20 sounds about right... he really wasn't that close to the post, and he really didn't aim to put it where it went anyways.

ElNono
08-08-2011, 10:02 PM
BTW, did any of you guys played professionally in here?

ALVAREZ6
08-08-2011, 10:22 PM
Right now, at 37 and balding, it probably would be 1 in 200... :lol

Back in the day though, 1 in 20 sounds about right... he really wasn't that close to the post, and he really didn't aim to put it where it went anyways.
Man, 37 and balding has nothing to do with being able to finish that goal, only to actually compete to be the player (Altintop) to have the chance to finish it. Being overweight on the other hand may :lol. The analysis I gave though relates to what my first 20 attempts would likely be like, but I'm not too skilled anymore as I haven't played competitively since I was in 5th grade.

ElNono
08-08-2011, 10:39 PM
I stopped playing once a week with friends about 5 years ago, a little after I got married (surprise :lol). I miss it a lot though. I started playing in Ateneo Popular de Versailles (http://www.ateneoversailles.com.ar/index.php) when I was five. I did pretty good (tried out for River and Velez), but not good enough to stick as a pro though. Love the sport.

ALVAREZ6
08-08-2011, 10:46 PM
I wish I kept up with it..eh, well I guess there's pros and cons. I remember I grew tired of it when I was about 11, but it had less to do with the actual sport than other factors, such as going to practice, none of my friends played, and generally not very popular in the US. I was already getting more and more into basketball at the time and that became the rout the took, playing basketball and American football.

It took me away from the game, but it's not a big deal because I'm still young and can play pick up games for years to come. At least this way I got exposed to more sports. The only regret I have is not being able to see myself reach my potential, but I don't think I had great chances of playing professionally so it's not a huge issue :lol.

ElNono
08-08-2011, 10:57 PM
My dad wanted me to do school and what not. I recall seeing the writing on the wall when I tried out for River. Delem was in charge, and there were easily 150 kids there just one day. I still remember the tryout was in the mini stadium in Ramsay & Blanco Encalada, a few blocks away from El Monumental. Gallardo was trying out that day.
At any rate, dads from the kids were swarming Delem pitching their sons. My dad wasn't even there :lol It was a fun experience though.

Phenomanul
08-09-2011, 08:03 AM
And now for the king of bicycle kicks (seriously, I can't recall any other striker with as many "makes" in the professional ranks)...

The guy was simply an unparalleled striker...

Gyal5jaJL3o

None other than Hugo Sanchez

Even Cristiano Ronaldo recognizes Hugo's choice strike...

WeCABPwBH4

for comparison's sake... :lol

Pox7f0K-1io

Phenomanul
08-09-2011, 08:07 AM
This one was pretty good...

tfjtwxivKjc

As was this one... :toast

XsZkCFoqSBs

scott
08-10-2011, 04:05 PM
In honor of Jurgen making his coaching debut for the US tonight:

Cl2CZJIoOYk

Spurstro
08-10-2011, 04:14 PM
vnB_4Jtfy6A

Spurstro
08-10-2011, 04:14 PM
can't get it to embed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnB_4Jtfy6A

scott
08-10-2011, 04:18 PM
Those Roberto Carlos goals are amazing... but god that music...

ALVAREZ6
08-10-2011, 04:19 PM
can't get it to embed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnB_4Jtfy6A

vnB_4Jtfy6A

One of my favorite all time goals, amazing how far it bends and from far out from goal. His leg was insanely strong. :wow

IronMexican
08-10-2011, 04:20 PM
Those Roberto Carlos goals are amazing... but god that music...

I fucking hate that dubstep.

Sense
08-10-2011, 04:21 PM
Wow it's like you mention music and IM or redzero jump out of nowhere to tell you how it should be.

ALVAREZ6
08-10-2011, 04:23 PM
I fucking hate that dubstep.

Technically I don't that's dubstep, some type of electronic music though. I thought dubstep was way more bass-heavy.

ALVAREZ6
08-10-2011, 04:24 PM
I bring it up because I also hate dubstep, but I like electronic music in general.

scott
08-10-2011, 04:31 PM
It sounded like a 3 year old playing a keyboard while an Opera singer got raped to me, tbh

IronMexican
08-10-2011, 04:59 PM
Technically I don't that's dubstep, some type of electronic music though. I thought dubstep was way more bass-heavy.

You're probably right. Sounds just as shitty.

MegK5UBGUWY

Cut that shit out

I do like some, though. Like this. Though some are labeling it Post-Dubstep:lol

MVgEaDemxjc

Sense
08-10-2011, 06:03 PM
You're probably right. Sounds just as shitty.

MegK5UBGUWY

Cut that shit out

I do like some, though. Like this. Though some are labeling it Post-Dubstep:lol

MVgEaDemxjc

That just screams /mu/, /r/music , pitchfork why?

cuz my gay ass brother follows all of those and told me about james blake like 2 days ago..

you're all gay

IronMaxipad
08-10-2011, 06:55 PM

IronMexican
08-10-2011, 07:20 PM
tbh I haven't listened to James Blake in a few months.

MannyIsGod
08-10-2011, 07:30 PM
wow it's like you mention music and im or redzero jump out of nowhere to tell you how it should be.

lol

lefty
08-12-2011, 02:17 PM
Van Basten = GOD !!!!!

-J_DwsO9bIY

DAF86
08-13-2011, 02:01 PM
14u6_Gvt4Qs&feature=player_embedded

The same guy from the OP.

Spurologist
08-14-2011, 07:01 PM
as was this one... :toast

xszkcfoqsbs

there's bear cum there's bear cum! There's bear cum there's bear cum!there's bear cum there's bear cum!there's bear cum there's bear cum!

Libri
08-14-2011, 07:29 PM
DbbsytHDp2o

What?

DAF86
08-14-2011, 07:38 PM
Legit goal imo.

SAtown
08-16-2011, 01:20 AM
GbIbissUVHw

lefty
08-16-2011, 11:17 AM
Another Van Basten gem

Incoming !!!!!!!!!!!!!

l8XwLT7EIGI

MB20
08-17-2011, 12:27 PM
4aiMu9Dt_IE

MannyIsGod
10-04-2011, 09:37 AM
6UtwmUQG8Oo

resistanze
10-04-2011, 12:01 PM
That was disgusting.

resistanze
10-04-2011, 12:03 PM
xAD9Psm9Lis

Sense
10-04-2011, 01:14 PM
xAD9Psm9Lis

meh, Guardado had a goal like that... except it was faster and he didn't let the ball drop, he kicked it as it came and left foot strike made it more appealing..

Did anyone put it here? didn't check.

found it.

SLM2jWfKce4

and of course Hugo Sanchez was wrong, there was a better goal in the cup.. by Gio.

resistanze
10-04-2011, 01:59 PM
Twas impressive. MLS goals count x2, tbh.

ALVAREZ6
10-04-2011, 06:09 PM
6UtwmUQG8Oo

Now that's what I call a great bicycle goal :lol. Filthy.

ALVAREZ6
10-09-2011, 08:30 PM
H1UyUCjzOmg

mlGMrEquKF4

both from same game last week...

Libri
10-29-2011, 12:25 AM
Great goal from Bernardo of Vasco da Gama. Goal starts at .25.

kXeWhg8ltRY

Brazil
11-03-2011, 05:45 PM
I need to find some vid of Jean Pierre Papin

Brazil
11-03-2011, 05:50 PM
this one is pretty imo

qxCDQtN_Geo

sonic21
11-04-2011, 05:28 AM
2004 CL game: PSG against defending champion Porto.

7heyW6vmnYI

DAF86
11-08-2011, 10:35 PM
_WEUWyo5AaA

Some Argie dude in the Serie D of Italy.

NASpurs
02-09-2012, 04:35 AM
Has this one been posted yet?

KIqjk2H_C9k

DAF86
09-09-2012, 08:28 PM
EaMBdNNWEGU

DAF86
09-09-2012, 08:30 PM
Can you see it?

IronMexican
09-09-2012, 09:52 PM
Nope

DAF86
09-09-2012, 10:16 PM
Fixed.

Agloco
09-09-2012, 11:57 PM
Legal troubles aside, I present Amantino Mancini:

Tfe6QtWUSSs

It's particularly pretty once you realize which foot he guided the ball in with.

And then there's this:

HytVkfz16po

Dirty, dirty, dirty.

Venti Quattro
09-10-2012, 02:03 AM
HytVkfz16po

Dirty, dirty, dirty.

criminal

Bynumite
09-10-2012, 10:28 AM
Seedorf with the real life PES skills:

uRFnsRPOQu8

Landon Donofag
09-11-2012, 12:30 AM
2bg8vQKN4m8

Venti Quattro
09-17-2012, 10:34 PM
Thierry Henry :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Vx7FDdL3crw

DAF86
09-25-2012, 04:35 AM
hW8xI20iDgE

MaNuMaNiAc
09-25-2012, 08:35 AM
flTAgaYolOY

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Venti Quattro
09-25-2012, 10:04 AM
flTAgaYolOY

:lmao :lmao :lmao

:rollin :rollin :rollin

NASpurs
09-26-2012, 03:03 PM
UeJGKKhNIw4

Brazil
09-26-2012, 04:39 PM
UeJGKKhNIw4

coupe de la ligue
france 3 france 4

good memories

I'm out of France since too long, I kinda miss all that stuff

sonic21
10-01-2012, 03:31 AM
GK goal in the french league ( tying the game at 90+5 )

cTz4cMhP16k&feature=related

Texas_Ranger
10-01-2012, 03:41 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtskILpKWwU

lefty
10-07-2012, 04:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZV0f1RGkfL4&noredi rect=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxM_qMJHGIM

ALVAREZ6
10-07-2012, 05:05 PM
damn Ibra :wow :wow :wow

DAF86
10-07-2012, 05:25 PM
Pfft that was nothing, check this out.

QuDgbofETTY

DAF86
10-08-2012, 10:09 PM
http://www.ohdios.com/img/t/l-161751.gif

lefty
10-08-2012, 10:40 PM
^

jalsina
10-09-2012, 04:43 PM
Greatest goal ever...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaQhF-523As

IronMaxipad
10-10-2012, 01:15 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22btrr97UyU

Relevancy
10-11-2012, 10:55 PM
Pfft that was nothing, check this out.

QuDgbofETTY
Is that the guy who use to be in Jaguares?:wow

whitemamba
10-12-2012, 01:41 AM
Greatest goal ever...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaQhF-523As

fuckin sick

DAF86
11-13-2012, 09:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3zzsIiYoc4Y#!

ALVAREZ6
11-13-2012, 10:58 PM
:wow :wow :wow
that goal was amazing, obviously not just the finish itself but more so the build up.

Jodelo
11-14-2012, 10:26 AM
Nice!

lefty
11-17-2012, 10:48 PM
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/265/c/6/pwned_goalkeeper_by_hypercat_z-d2z9fw0.gif

lefty
11-21-2012, 04:52 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8ZXUqUL6vg&feature=player_embedded

it's me
11-21-2012, 05:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8ZXUqUL6vg&feature=player_embedded

"Video has been removed by the user"

Sportstudi
11-21-2012, 06:04 PM
"Video has been removed by the user"

Stunning bicycle kick by Mexes. This one was better though:

cwaxS5_9z9I

Venti Quattro
11-22-2012, 12:24 AM
Come on now, why isn't this here?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbslWQh-R_U

lefty
11-27-2012, 03:21 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ShoDUCibNfg&noredi rect=1

Brazil
11-28-2012, 05:43 PM
check this one out. Adil Rami

OvbDod1ikRM

ALVAREZ6
11-28-2012, 06:00 PM
lol butthurt keepers :lol ^

lefty
11-29-2012, 12:59 AM
Adil Rami scored a goal ?

And not a bad one :lol

Brazil
11-29-2012, 11:18 PM
Adil Rami scored a goal ?

And not a bad one :lol

an amazing one you mean... you saw that shit ?

lefty
11-29-2012, 11:35 PM
an amazing one you mean... you saw that shit ?

yes i did

thats why i said not a bad one

lefty
12-15-2012, 10:05 PM
well goddam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOQuBVjPZk4

DAF86
12-20-2012, 02:40 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1SGo4RC1FNM#!

NASpurs
01-19-2013, 03:47 PM
Holy shit that Pogba goal! Will update with vid when I can find it. Thank you you gum chewing faggot for Pogba!

mabrignani
01-19-2013, 05:50 PM
http://youtu.be/QbgLkhCOlhM

SICK

lefty
01-19-2013, 05:57 PM
Amazing goal :wow

Blizzardwizard
01-21-2013, 04:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNTd1MgJgVg

I can see me :downspin:

Blizzardwizard
01-21-2013, 04:45 PM
this one pretty good too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MlqcOuJyFA

Also there for that one..

IronMaxipad
01-22-2013, 03:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGxJN_WExYs

lefty
01-22-2013, 04:18 PM
Nice goal TBH :tu

IronMaxipad
01-26-2013, 03:27 AM
http://i.minus.com/iNT2C0gFzPSkw.gif

IronMaxipad
02-06-2013, 04:53 PM
http://www.abload.de/img/honduras-goala9uno.gif

http://i.minus.com/icKMSL2bPZRfe.gif

ALVAREZ6
02-06-2013, 08:56 PM
damn that shit was nice :wow

pookenstein
02-28-2013, 08:43 AM
PVcAL8FTHfU

IronMaxipad
03-01-2013, 03:14 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HaCF8QV4smU

ALVAREZ6
03-01-2013, 07:08 AM
:lmao :lmao :lmao x 100

LMAO turkish football :lol The look on the keeper's face is priceless.

Relevancy
03-01-2013, 11:03 AM
Poor arquero, he probably didn't hear the end of it at the locker room, I always feel bad when players make these kind of mistakes.

ALVAREZ6
03-01-2013, 05:47 PM
Poor arquero, he probably didn't hear the end of it at the locker room, I always feel bad when players make these kind of mistakes.
I love it :lol

eF85vmuylP0

...still fresh in my memory :lol. Don't know how that shit happens.

Relevancy
03-01-2013, 07:11 PM
I love it :lol

eF85vmuylP0

...still fresh in my memory :lol. Don't know how that shit happens.You know I still remember this but I don't remember the actual outcome of this game:lol These kind of moments are the one's that usually stick on your mind and you never forget about them

Since he's gone, I wonder who's gonna be the goalie Barsa gets in return.

ALVAREZ6
03-01-2013, 07:32 PM
You know I still remember this but I don't remember the actual outcome of this game:lol These kind of moments are the one's that usually stick on your mind and you never forget about them

Since he's gone, I wonder who's gonna be the goalie Barsa gets in return.
The play immediately before where Casillas made a great save, had Messi scored, the result would have been a 4-1 Barca win in the first leg of the spanish super cup, all but sealing the trophy. But he didn't and Valdez shat that game away, Barca won 3-2. The Di Maria goal was 85th minute. The return leg was at the Bernabeu, Madrid won 2-1, making the aggregate score even but Madrid won the cup with more away goals.

Then in the 2nd leg, Mascherano also fucked up a long ball giving Madrid (Higuain) an early goal and then Adriano got 2 quick dumb challenge yellow cards for the red ejection and penalty for Madrid. Barca played down 2-0 with 1 less man and early goals shaping the game, Messi making a nice free kick on Casillas right before halftime. Just a total crock of shit, major defensive lapses are going to end up costing Barcelona 2-3 trophies this season :lol.

EDIT: I had to check the results to research and refresh my memory on this.

Relevancy
03-01-2013, 11:00 PM
The play immediately before where Casillas made a great save, had Messi scored, the result would have been a 4-1 Barca win in the first leg of the spanish super cup, all but sealing the trophy. But he didn't and Valdez shat that game away, Barca won 3-2. The Di Maria goal was 85th minute. The return leg was at the Bernabeu, Madrid won 2-1, making the aggregate score even but Madrid won the cup with more away goals.

Then in the 2nd leg, Mascherano also fucked up a long ball giving Madrid (Higuain) an early goal and then Adriano got 2 quick dumb challenge yellow cards for the red ejection and penalty for Madrid. Barca played down 2-0 with 1 less man and early goals shaping the game, Messi making a nice free kick on Casillas right before halftime. Just a total crock of shit, major defensive lapses are going to end up costing Barcelona 2-3 trophies this season :lol.

EDIT: I had to check the results to research and refresh my memory on this.Just so many Clasicos happening so often man, we have one tomorrow, but I don't really care what happens tomorrow to be honest, Madrid is probably playing their bench, which won't excite us fans as much. I'll be watching it and if they lose, I'm gonna go ballistics:lol

ALVAREZ6
03-01-2013, 11:09 PM
Just so many Clasicos happening so often man, we have one tomorrow, but I don't really care what happens tomorrow to be honest, Madrid is probably playing their bench, which won't excite us fans as much. I'll be watching it and if they lose, I'm gonna go ballistics:lol
I wouldn't be at all surprised if Madrid won without Ronaldo, Ozil, and whoever else doesn't play. I almost want it to happen...poor midget faggots :lol

lefty
03-07-2013, 01:08 PM
Dat Penalty

http://gerrard8fanpage.lockerdome.com/articles/106629542

Bynumite
04-22-2013, 05:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHrQc9aZTto

IronMaxipad
07-28-2013, 12:55 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6u209nggxxA

http://i.minus.com/iWnM6e0qAMOYD.gif

Some great goals this game

lefty
07-28-2013, 01:12 AM
Clement Grenier's goal vs RMAO

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/793576327.gif?1374694559

Venti Quattro
09-17-2013, 07:10 AM
CROFL wow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8Vfdx7LEh4

ALVAREZ6
09-19-2013, 08:31 PM
CROFL wow

So 2011 bro...

There was another goal that season from a sounders player that was also sick as fuck, 2 of the sickest goals I've ever seen if not THE 2 sickest, both occurring in the same MLS season of all possibilities.

EDIT: Venti Quattro check posts #7 and 8 of this thread :lol

lefty
09-19-2013, 09:29 PM
CR7 and Yaya Toure scored great goals in the CL :wow

And De Guzman's FK vs Valencia in EL :wow

symple19
09-19-2013, 10:38 PM
CROFL wow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8Vfdx7LEh4

:wow

lefty
09-19-2013, 11:04 PM
Sounders fans :lol

IronMaxipad
09-22-2013, 02:46 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVXe7SOwVW0

Venti Quattro
02-24-2014, 05:07 PM
WOW :wow :wow :wow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbrHvJZUpHI

lefty
02-24-2014, 05:59 PM
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaman wtf :lol

IronMaxipad
02-25-2014, 05:26 AM
WOW :wow :wow :wow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbrHvJZUpHI

FkLA
02-25-2014, 07:13 AM
Retarded goalie in that Cruz Azul tbh.

DAF86
04-07-2014, 05:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EUGt4Tiuo4

Relevancy
04-07-2014, 08:13 PM
what kind of defense is that

lefty
04-07-2014, 09:00 PM
Djibril Cissé scored an awesome goal this weekend

Brazil
04-08-2014, 12:27 PM
Djibril Cissé scored an awesome goal this weekend

he is still playing ? fuck

resistanze
04-08-2014, 11:00 PM
he is still playing ? fuck

Was gonna ask the same question. The bleached haired MFer was the shit in Winning Eleven 6

DAF86
04-10-2014, 10:29 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fu0ZaRng7dc

Not a goal but it's pretty great, imho.

Venti Quattro
04-20-2014, 07:41 AM
Berbatov :wow

Jodelo
05-08-2014, 02:13 PM
Not a great goal but i like the celebration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlTI2zt_GMI

FkLA
05-08-2014, 04:56 PM
Not a great goal but i like the celebration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlTI2zt_GMI

I was going to post that. Might be the best celebration I have ever seen. :lol

lefty
05-08-2014, 10:36 PM
Berbatov :wow

Damn

FlAVaK
05-20-2014, 01:12 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAS9rwtzLYA#t=42

Blizzardwizard
05-25-2014, 02:54 PM
This goal was just scored today in the League 1 playoff final (Third tier in England)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAKn7OTTWEI

lefty
07-24-2014, 10:59 AM
Berbatov's goal in preseason

http://37.media.tumblr.com/36c522500b054ed665a245f78245ca71/tumblr_n92flkTwLw1rr7t27o1_500.gif

lefty
07-26-2014, 07:51 PM
Pjanic's goal vs MU

dayuuuuum

turkish spurs fan
07-27-2014, 01:01 PM
https://vine.co/v/M0XInPxzBhW

veteran footballler recep tayyip erdogan

lefty
07-27-2014, 09:10 PM
WORST GOAL OF THIS THREAD

lefty
07-28-2014, 09:14 AM
https://33.media.tumblr.com/b6e2467e6b673440989cba538e25a260/tumblr_n9cosmpbvB1sn7k9qo1_500.gifhttps://38.media.tumblr.com/e046c975629a377d64e9e6c42fc5c555/tumblr_n9cosmpbvB1sn7k9qo2_500.gif

FlAVaK
09-10-2014, 03:08 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlR2Wt2oJrg

Brazil
09-15-2014, 11:28 AM
http://giant.gfycat.com/DemandingEllipticalHawk.gif

jeremy menez

Brazil
09-15-2014, 11:29 AM
http://giant.gfycat.com/DismalGeneralGalapagossealion.gif

Valbuena... not bad

lefty
09-15-2014, 12:01 PM
When Menez wants to show up, he is awesome

As for the 2nd, weak GK imo

Brazil
09-15-2014, 01:39 PM
When Menez wants to show up, he is awesome

As for the 2nd, weak GK imo

I agree Menez has some zidane stuff on him but he is far too inconsistent... if he could maintain what he is showing during short periods, he would be one of the best

As for the 2nd I also agree but if it was Messi, people would lick his ass one month non stop. I like Valbuena... overachiever, works his ass off... I'm glad he is part of FNT

lefty
09-15-2014, 02:56 PM
I agree Menez has some zidane stuff on him but he is far too inconsistent... if he could maintain what he is showing during short periods, he would be one of the best

As for the 2nd I also agree but if it was Messi, people would lick his ass one month non stop. I like Valbuena... overachiever, works his ass off... I'm glad he is part of FNTValbuena is so underrated

Brazil
09-15-2014, 04:32 PM
Valbuena is so underrated

agreed

he won a lot of respect during the world cup tho

lefty
09-16-2014, 12:17 PM
lol Menez

Been there, done that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvahiUMIA44

TDMVPDPOY
09-16-2014, 11:54 PM
Retarded goalie in that Cruz Azul tbh.

LOL midget goalie, looks like he only stands half way from the goalpost height

tlongII
09-17-2014, 02:10 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYd55lidw_Q

FlAVaK
10-01-2014, 01:26 PM
14 yrs ago...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyAYSm4Ud8o

pookenstein
10-01-2014, 03:19 PM
73kaY3_rQR4

FlAVaK
12-09-2014, 03:15 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1EW1w4Y0rk

Venti Quattro
02-10-2015, 02:18 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5SzMG9u5YQ

:wow :wow :wow

FlAVaK
03-07-2015, 05:34 AM
Jordan Larsson, son of Henrik Larsson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LS2NFlaJ5I&t=51

FlAVaK
03-13-2015, 07:53 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG-d-aHadKo&t=19

FlAVaK
04-07-2015, 04:16 PM
http://gfycat.com/GraveUnnaturalFoxhound

FlAVaK
04-08-2015, 04:13 AM
still amazed :hat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5XTZaY4V4c#t

Venti Quattro
04-09-2015, 02:53 AM
still amazed :hat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5XTZaY4V4c#t

That was a fucking rocket

FlAVaK
04-30-2015, 02:00 PM
not that great...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4JBNrItNm4

Blizzardwizard
05-10-2015, 05:56 PM
Mein Gott :wow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHR2rT1VebU

FlAVaK
05-11-2015, 06:06 AM
Mein Gott :wow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHR2rT1VebU

Rivaldoesque :wow

And from the Club of the city I´m living in right now :hat

How did I miss that :wakeup

FlAVaK
05-12-2015, 07:46 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=10&v=G_D3ZwMttqo

Venti Quattro
05-22-2015, 08:49 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOsajPeXTmA

TheGreatYacht
05-24-2015, 01:42 PM
http://youtu.be/CBJx0hf5nyc

Incredible. Must watch

ElNono
05-30-2015, 05:08 PM

FlAVaK
07-14-2015, 09:34 AM

FlAVaK
07-26-2015, 08:55 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYTlPHPwGs4

FlAVaK
08-11-2015, 04:44 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mB0CL_jWLeE

Phenomanul
08-12-2015, 08:59 PM
wow

Venti Quattro
08-12-2015, 11:28 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mB0CL_jWLeE

Goal of the season

lefty
08-12-2015, 11:38 PM
It's called scoring a Madjer

FlAVaK
08-14-2015, 12:34 AM
Goal of the season

or this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_OzcPuBKBM

"scorpion shot"

Sportstudi
08-14-2015, 03:54 PM
or this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_OzcPuBKBM

"scorpion shot"

You beat me to it. This scorpion kick beats the one from that dutch keeper. Just sick. Simply amazing.

Here a version with slowmotion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=12&v=fdaVymJKphg

FlAVaK
10-12-2015, 04:23 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=13&v=TpSF3g_DUnk

lefty
10-12-2015, 04:29 PM
lol

IronMaxipad
11-18-2015, 07:17 PM
https://streamable.com/r4bv

lefty