PDA

View Full Version : 1000 Dollar bet

apalisoc_9
08-08-2011, 03:11 AM
Yesterday I loss 1k Cash to some black guy because of a basketball game. He was about 6-4 and played the SG position...What was i fckung thinking...agh..I do have the skill and all but at 5'7 he was just shooting above me..:depressed.

Horrible idea to play 1 0n 1...fck sometimes i swear i can be deluded as fck..I honeslty thought i had a chance.:depressed

Frenzy
08-08-2011, 04:10 AM
they don't have 1k cash in the philippines..u must have paid him in rice

Or sex

Halberto
08-08-2011, 04:46 AM
He probably got bopped

Leetonidas
08-08-2011, 07:48 AM
You're fucking stupid if you're 5'7" (lol shorty) thinking you can beat a BLACK GUY who is 6'4" at BASKETBALL. It's like trying to outrun a cheetah in the wild bro, it's their habitat

I. Hustle
08-08-2011, 07:52 AM
:lol @ guys who play pick up ball and play a position. I don't think I've ever hit a court and said "OK guys, who is going to be the SG and who is going to be the SF? I have the PG position sewn up but I think we agree that Tony is going to be our center." LOL pickup game professionals.

apalisoc_9
08-08-2011, 08:34 AM
:lol @ guys who play pick up ball and play a position. I don't think I've ever hit a court and said "OK guys, who is going to be the SG and who is going to be the SF? I have the PG position sewn up but I think we agree that Tony is going to be our center." LOL pickup game professionals.

What i was trying to say that if his game is put on an actual game he would be playing SG.

And it is not like he anahilated me or something. First game for 500, 11-8..Second game for a rebounce 11-7..Thus making it 1k...

Tyson chandler, get a life bro..Srsly.

BlackSwordsMan
08-08-2011, 08:46 AM
im listening to deadmau5 when do they start singing?

djohn2oo8
08-08-2011, 09:00 AM

So you're the waterboy?

I. Hustle
08-08-2011, 09:05 AM
What i was trying to say that if his game is put on an actual game he would be playing SG.

And it is not like he anahilated me or something. First game for 500, 11-8..Second game for a rebounce 11-7..Thus making it 1k...

Tyson chandler, get a life bro..Srsly.

Not just a knock on you bro. I've seen it a lot on here though. Guys come on here and talk about a pickup game they played and how the were playing whatever position and guarding the others teams PG/SG/SF/etc. It's just funny to me. I could understand it if it was a league game but not for pickup ball.

I. Hustle
08-08-2011, 09:06 AM
So you're the waterboy?

LOL 1st string.

djohn2oo8
08-08-2011, 09:13 AM
1st string waterboy is a cucking fool story bro

I. Hustle
08-08-2011, 09:25 AM
1st string waterboy is a cucking fool story bro

It was a joke Kemosabe. I didn't mean to rile you up as much as it obviously does. I just think it's funny how serious some people take pick up games. Sure, when I go out to play I want to win and for the most part it's the same group of guys. At the same time nobody has a set "position" and we don't run plays.
I just don't get how guys (my age at least) still want to relive their "glory days" from when they were the starting SF of their High school team.
If you play at Ruckers that's one thing but if you are just playing at West Side Municiple Rec or Abraham Quintanilla park then it's just ridiculous.

djohn2oo8
08-08-2011, 09:32 AM
It was a joke Kemosabe. I didn't mean to rile you up as much as it obviously does. I just think it's funny how serious some people take pick up games. Sure, when I go out to play I want to win and for the most part it's the same group of guys. At the same time nobody has a set "position" and we don't run plays.
I just don't get how guys (my age at least) still want to relive their "glory days" from when they were the starting SF of their High school team.
If you play at Ruckers that's one thing but if you are just playing at West Side Municiple Rec or Abraham Quintanilla park then it's just ridiculous.

It's called being competitive.

I. Hustle
08-08-2011, 09:50 AM
It's called being competitive.

Competition is one thing but if you are that serious about it then maybe you should join a league. Nothing at all against being competitive but running set plays? Only picking up to fill a certain "position"... really? I've always rolled my eyes and the snobs who get to the court to play but won't join any games because they are waiting on the rest of their "team". The only thing that surprises me about them is that they don't try to go to the line when they get fouled or their definition of a foul.
It's cool though if that's the way you play bro because more than likely you won't end up on my court and I won't have to play against you. You won't have to deal with me not running your plays and I won't have to deal with you trying to run a set offense.

Stalin
08-08-2011, 10:57 AM
Yesterday I loss 1k Cash to some black guy because of a basketball game. He was about 6-4 and played the SG position...What was i fckung thinking...agh..I do have the skill and all but at 5'7 he was just shooting above me..:depressed.

Horrible idea to play 1 0n 1...fck sometimes i swear i can be deluded as fck..I honeslty thought i had a chance.:depressed

Kill yourself already, scrah.

Venti Quattro
08-08-2011, 12:33 PM
There goes your 1 week salary :lmao

pass1st
08-08-2011, 01:34 PM
CgqD2yA84GU

Stalin
08-08-2011, 01:36 PM
^ come on, those midgets can barelly run proper

DMC
08-08-2011, 03:46 PM
http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g415/atienzach/Blood.jpg

Sling his ass.

Halberto
08-08-2011, 05:56 PM
That girl is on her way to getting pink.... and possibly slutty. She's already stupid for putting up those signs. WTF does that mean anyway?

apalisoc_9
08-08-2011, 06:05 PM
There goes your 1 week salary :lmao

1 week salary? More like 7 business days salary:depressed..Yeah, yeah shitty salary, but at least i'm not ashamed to admit it.

yeah nobody believes your dumb little short philippine ass even had 1k to bet or that you had the balls to do it, you're just bullshittin mayne. you asians can be so smart with computer hacking and shit but absolutely retarded in every other aspect of life, it's amazing to watch.

Better than posting 24/7 about kool aid man or koriwhat.. Please nigga stop acting tough on the interwebz..

What is the hate with 5'7? Geez at 172cm almost 5'8 i'm taller than most gals which is all i really need.

CubanSucks
08-08-2011, 06:05 PM
http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g415/atienzach/Blood.jpg

Sling his ass.

Is that OP? Who the hell is that?

apalisoc_9
08-08-2011, 06:06 PM
Is that OP? Who the hell is that?

Looks more like a mexican to me..

John Basedow
08-08-2011, 06:25 PM
yup, definitely a beaner

DMC
08-08-2011, 06:48 PM
Check out the happy face pikachu or whatever that thing is on her left leg... that and Billabong... hard core.

DMC
08-08-2011, 06:49 PM
1 week salary? More like 7 business days salary:depressed..Yeah, yeah shitty salary, but at least i'm not ashamed to admit it.

Better than posting 24/7 about kool aid man or koriwhat.. Please nigga stop acting tough on the interwebz..

What is the hate with 5'7? Geez at 172cm almost 5'8 i'm taller than most gals which is all i really need.

But with a name like A Pal I Suck 9, you won't get much opposite sex action. Come to Austin though, find your mate.

apalisoc_9
08-08-2011, 10:03 PM
But with a name like A Pal I Suck 9, you won't get much opposite sex action. Come to Austin though, find your mate.

My sexual activity is none of your concerns. But since you're so eager to know( Yeah i'm just too attractive and you cant admit the fact you like me so you try reverse psychology)..Its ok i have nothing against homos..I get my regular pussy, she shes just a booty call 6 out of 10 but occasionaly i do i bang this chick that visits the city like twice a month she is like a 7-10....

So there happy now?

ALVAREZ6
08-08-2011, 11:47 PM
lol

tlongII
08-08-2011, 11:51 PM
What is the exchange rate for Phillipine dollars to USD?

apalisoc_9
08-08-2011, 11:56 PM
What is the exchange rate for Phillipine dollars to USD?

Around 44 thousand pesos. Like people back in the country earn that in like 4 months..horrible decision..

bongraider
08-09-2011, 02:50 AM
man you sure you aren't guitardude27?