PDA

View Full Version : my thoughts on polyamory

dirk4mvp
08-08-2011, 06:19 PM
it is my firm belief that if you practice and embrace polyamory and are male, you agree to being a cuckold. i know this pertains to certain posters on the forum like Summer and RandomGuy. To the posters on the forum who participate, why do you agree to partake in the event? Has your love life simmered down to having to have BULL come and ram your parter in holy matrimony to get you excited and feeling young again?

Ghazi's specific input is required.

also thoughts on polyamory in general

Ignignokt
08-08-2011, 06:25 PM
Imho, Random Cuck feels that polyamory is superior to monogamy because it allows DAT BULL to come into his house and claim king of the house while he watches Summers getting plowed, wearing her panties on his head while she say's "Do you like that my lil cucky?"..

After the ordeal, Random Cuck has the privelege of licking the cream pie DAT BULL left.

Monogamy >> Polyamory

dirk4mvp
08-08-2011, 06:27 PM
Are you saying that not only do men agree (usually against their will) to participate in polyamory, but also watch while dat BULL does the ol rodeo on his wife?

Another example of how these are sick, sick people that participate.

StudMuffin
08-08-2011, 06:30 PM
I don't have any real thoughts on the subject....I just do it.

Ignignokt
08-08-2011, 06:38 PM
^^^ oh shit!!! lol

dirk4mvp
08-08-2011, 06:43 PM
It's not even just about the feeling of watching your wife get plowed by another man for Random Cuckold anymore, it's more than that now. Any man who lets his wife get plowed by another man isn't really a man at all and is more of a sick twisted form of bisexual. See, DAT BULL just got out of prison and although he was straight before he went in, in the pen it was lonely and he developed a sense of satisfaction out of being able to sexually dominate another man. Random Cuckold secretly hopes that DAT BULL will notice him cowering in the corner and command him to bend over and touch his toes while he takes turns plowing the both of them at the same time, husband and wife, getting plowed side by side. Pretty sick and twisted if you ask me, RC is definitely a sexual deviant.

:wow so being a cuckold is all related to homosexual tendencies?

dirk4mvp
08-08-2011, 06:45 PM
btw, does anyone know the regions that polyamory predominantly is practiced in? One would think that a largely christian and conservative place like Texas wouldn't allow it socially, but that's obviously not the case since 2 of ST's posters acknowledged themselves and participating.

Creepn
08-08-2011, 06:49 PM
Won't believe it till I see proof .

dirk4mvp
08-08-2011, 06:51 PM
Won't believe what? That polyamory is a real practice that is also an agreement to cuckoldry?

Creepn
08-08-2011, 06:52 PM
No. All of the shit regarding Random Guy. How'd yall even found out he's married to Summers?

DMC
08-08-2011, 07:10 PM
btw, does anyone know the regions that polyamory predominantly is practiced in? One would think that a largely christian and conservative place like Texas wouldn't allow it socially, but that's obviously not the case since 2 of ST's posters acknowledged themselves and participating.

Some of the meat clubs in Dallas do it.

DMC
08-08-2011, 07:11 PM
So what if your wife is butt ugly and you cannot even fuck her yourself without being drunker than cooter brown? You have some bull come do it, and her rich daddy thinks you are taking care of his lovely muffin and he lets you have the keys to the cottage and the 60' Merritt.

Leetonidas
08-08-2011, 07:17 PM
So what if your wife is butt ugly and you cannot even fuck her yourself without being drunker than cooter brown? You have some bull come do it, and her rich daddy thinks you are taking care of his lovely muffin and he lets you have the keys to the cottage and the 60' Merritt.

Sounds like you've done this before

DMC
08-08-2011, 07:19 PM
Sounds like you've done this before

Just hypothetically, if I was Bull... maybe, but alas no. Nothing that "exciting". I am old and would die of a heart attack.

Real stuff though, I had a friend in SA who wanted me to fuck his wife and she was hot as hell, but he was a massive motherfucker and I could just imagine this guy changing his mind mid stroke...

dirk4mvp
08-08-2011, 07:43 PM

I know my views towards polyamory have seemed one sided, but this does work 2 ways if a couple decided to partake. Just because your wife is having a bull rodeo her around doesn't mean you should be watching in the corner feverishly jerking off. Instead, you should be lassoing yourself some females. Even though I don't agree with polyamory in the first place.

btw, why did your scro want you to fuck his wife?

dirk4mvp
08-08-2011, 07:48 PM
No. All of the shit regarding Random Guy. How'd yall even found out he's married to Summers?

Why is that important? I know you're not the BULL of their relationship. Do you participate?

symple19
08-08-2011, 07:49 PM
would love to read the thread where all this is coming from

dirk4mvp
08-08-2011, 07:56 PM
would love to read the thread where all this is coming from

tbh I didn't start this thread as a platform to shit all over RandomCuck and Summers. I only used them as a concrete example people could gauge by since they are ST members. A few posters after me though have ill feelings harbored towards these people.

symple19
08-08-2011, 08:07 PM
:lol

Okay, let me re-phrase. May I have a link to the 'concrete' evidence that RandomGuy lets his ole' lady's vag get pummeled by large men?

Thanks in advance

Creepn
08-08-2011, 08:16 PM
Why is that important? I know you're not the BULL of their relationship. Do you participate?

Okay, let me re-phrase. May I have a link to the 'concrete' evidence that RandomGuy lets his ole' lady's vag get pummeled by large men?

Thanks in advance

Summers
08-08-2011, 08:22 PM

Thanks in advance

There is none. This thread is full of fail, and by "fail" I mean erroneous assumptions.

symple19
08-08-2011, 08:25 PM
There is none. This thread is full of fail, and by "fail" I mean erroneous assumptions.

okie dokie, thanks for clearing that up

symple19
08-08-2011, 08:25 PM

DoubtingThomas
08-08-2011, 08:36 PM

Thanks in advance

You really want to see proof? :wow

Ignignokt
08-08-2011, 08:47 PM
A lot more people have open marriages than you probably think because people are so judgmental about it. I've known people with open marriages and they are normal, loving people with happy, healthy children, not desperate sluts or amoral animals. If it's not your cup of tea, then don't sleep around. It's that simple.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4563867&postcount=108

Frenzy
08-08-2011, 08:55 PM
Why bring it up now?

Creepn
08-08-2011, 08:56 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4563867&postcount=108

She could be talking about swingers. Two totally different things imo.

AmericanPsycho
08-08-2011, 08:57 PM
Being open is one thing but watching is another.

Ignignokt
08-08-2011, 08:59 PM
no. if any man other than u is railing your bitch then it is a problem

thing is , women are sluts by nature so they cant keep their gash closed

she one time admitted to being into freaks of cock. tbh.. it was a while back

dirk4mvp
08-08-2011, 09:02 PM
Why bring it up now?

You're a pretty awful poster and I don't know why I'm responding to you. But what are you talking about? I had an idea and I made a thread about it. Does that make sense to you or are you so dumb your brain doesn't get that?

Creepn
08-08-2011, 09:05 PM
I will agree that cuckoldry is some fucked up shit. It has nothing to do with having an "open" marriage. The man is seriously messed up in the head by some trauma and the woman is using it as an excuse to fuck another man.

symple19
08-08-2011, 09:23 PM
Just read back through that thread. Lebomb getting slaughtered was the funniest part about it

RandomGuy
08-08-2011, 10:59 PM
it is my firm belief that if you practice and embrace polyamory and are male, you agree to being a cuckold. i know this pertains to certain posters on the forum like Summer and RandomGuy. To the posters on the forum who participate, why do you agree to partake in the event? Has your love life simmered down to having to have BULL come and ram your parter in holy matrimony to get you excited and feeling young again?

Ghazi's specific input is required.

also thoughts on polyamory in general

A whole flame thread devoted to me. I'm flattered.

dirk4mvp
08-08-2011, 11:03 PM
It's not. Don't be. If you were half as smart as you pretend to be, you'd see by the post you quoted, if the thread was dedicated to anybody it would be Ghazi.

RandomGuy
08-08-2011, 11:07 PM
It's not even just about the feeling of watching your wife get plowed by another man for Random Cuckold anymore, it's more than that now. Any man who lets his wife get plowed by another man isn't really a man at all and is more of a sick twisted form of bisexual. See, DAT BULL just got out of prison and although he was straight before he went in, in the pen it was lonely and he developed a sense of satisfaction out of being able to sexually dominate another man. Random Cuckold secretly hopes that DAT BULL will notice him cowering in the corner and command him to bend over and touch his toes while he takes turns plowing the both of them at the same time, husband and wife, getting plowed side by side. Pretty sick and twisted if you ask me, RC is definitely a sexual deviant.

Like I said about ignoragt or whatever his name is...

1) Your obsession with the word "cuckhold" is creepy, bordering on "uses it constantly, because it secretly turns him on".

Lastly:

You can think I am a little green man too, and that would be just as true. Think either, think both, I don't care.

If it makes you happy, or you want jack to it, knock yourself out. :jack

RandomGuy
08-08-2011, 11:09 PM
It's not. Don't be. If you were half as smart as you pretend to be, you'd see by the post you quoted, if the thread was dedicated to anybody it would be Ghazi.

True dat. You went the extra-classy step of dragging my wife into it.

How silly of me. :toast

Frenzy
08-08-2011, 11:11 PM
You're a pretty awful poster and I don't know why I'm responding to you. But what are you talking about? I had an idea and I made a thread about it. Does that make sense to you or are you so dumb your brain doesn't get that?

And what an idea it was. Obsessed with the two tbh.

dirk4mvp
08-08-2011, 11:16 PM
And what an idea it was. Obsessed with the two tbh.

rofl great throw away line.

Frenzy
08-08-2011, 11:21 PM
rofl great throw away line.

Lol keep posting

dirk4mvp
08-08-2011, 11:29 PM
Lol keep posting

I will if you'll promise to stop making shitty posts.

Creepn
08-09-2011, 12:02 AM
Your slut wife drug herself into it whenever she expressed her views on cuckoldry. Don't shoot the messenger faggot.

:wow Wow. That's pretty fucked up.

Ignignokt
08-09-2011, 10:24 AM
What's up with Frenzy's frenzied defense of the Cucks household? Do these guys carpool to go to DAT HEB where DAT BULL Dejuan Blair shops at to get their cuck on?

Axe Murderer
08-09-2011, 10:53 AM
Does that make sense to you or are you so dumb your brain doesn't get that?

ha ha!

Frenzy, in 2011, is a very respectable third best poster in the Mighty Club forum....

There are two types of Frenzy fans on this board

I'm not saying Frenzy should commit suicide but if the idea of swiftly terminating his existence should cross his mind it might not be a bad idea to capitalize

etc

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-09-2011, 11:07 AM
Tbh the chick in Frenzy's sig is pretty gross

Slomo
08-09-2011, 12:31 PM
Thread closed because of stupidity and offensive and unwarranted allegations.