PDA

View Full Version : Superheroes : HBO

fraga
08-08-2011, 08:40 PM
5zxCLbPncGk

Watching this on HBO...kind of funny...yet kind of sad...

I. Hustle
08-08-2011, 09:38 PM
That is awesome

:lol I know "zimmer" :lmao

Spursfan092120
08-08-2011, 09:54 PM
looks interesting...DVRing the 4:25 AM showing

lefty
08-08-2011, 09:58 PM
I blame batman

What about escalation?

BlackSwordsMan
08-08-2011, 10:53 PM
they had something similar on G4 a white guy in a mask would go to central park in NY at night to stop drug dealers -- hes probably dead by now :cry

BlackSwordsMan
08-08-2011, 10:56 PM
http://www.g4tv.com/videos/39913/g4-underground-real-life-superheroes/

bus driver
08-09-2011, 08:19 AM
i saw this on the guide....but couldnt see my self watching this for a hour and a half.

I. Hustle
08-09-2011, 08:50 AM
i saw this on the guide....but couldnt see my self watching this for a hour and a half.

I did it and it was awesome. Keep in mind that I like to watch documentaries though. It's amazing to me how delusional these people are and how mentally disturbed they are. It's sad but at the same time fascinating. You have guys like Mr. Xtreme who is obviously crazy and lives out of his van to free up money to buy more crime fighting neccessities and then a guy like Dark Guardian who is a martial arts instructor and spends his nights at parks giving drug dealers a hard time.

It would be kind of like a person on here actually acting like his online persona in real life. Like if say, uuhhhh I don't know, someone were to walk around his suburb acting like a 6'2"(3"4"5" depending on the day) Native American gangster blood because that is his online persona. I mean, it's one thing to do it online in the safety of your parents house but these guys actually go out in the street and do it.

fraga
08-09-2011, 09:34 AM
Yeah...the sad part was how a lot of these guys were...let's say...overweight...not very well off...not really athletic...yet determined to fight crime...one of these poor saps is gonna get shot one day...believing they are super human...

bus driver
08-09-2011, 09:40 AM
I did it and it was awesome. Keep in mind that I like to watch documentaries though. It's amazing to me how delusional these people are and how mentally disturbed they are. It's sad but at the same time fascinating. You have guys like Mr. Xtreme who is obviously crazy and lives out of his van to free up money to buy more crime fighting neccessities and then a guy like Dark Guardian who is a martial arts instructor and spends his nights at parks giving drug dealers a hard time.

It would be kind of like a person on here actually acting like his online persona in real life. Like if say, uuhhhh I don't know, someone were to walk around his suburb acting like a 6'2"(3"4"5" depending on the day) Native American gangster blood because that is his online persona. I mean, it's one thing to do it online in the safety of your parents house but these guys actually go out in the street and do it.

:lmao

i will need to DVR it.

bus driver
08-11-2011, 09:24 AM
i am speechless........................................ ....................saw it last night and holy shit not sure if i should laugh, cry or should be happy that these guys are out there. that guy in orlando is a drunk and that guy in san diego........................speechless

I. Hustle
08-11-2011, 09:43 AM
I told you it was awesome. I was laughing and making fun of them with my bro in law then I felt bad when they were giving out food to the homeless and then I felt bad because that dude living out of his van and the drunk are obviously messed up in the head but have good hearts.