PDA

View Full Version : I am leaving Mav Krew

Monostradamus
08-09-2011, 11:53 AM
First off, I want to say that it's been a great time with MK. Six years or cromination and regulating bitchasses has been terrific. We've been the dominant force of the NBA Forum and I want to offer sincere thanks to everyone in Mav Krew who made it possible.

With that said, a malaise has set in for me since the Mavericks became NBA World Champions. I think Booharv and others are right when they say that I'm not the same poster I was in the post. I need to shake things up.

So while this is very difficult for me, I have decided to resign from my position as CEO of Mav Krew, Inc. I feel that I guided the Krew as best I could, and the results are there for all to see. I know the Krew will continue strong without me, and I'll always root for MK.

With that said, I have also accepted an offer from a rival crew. I have officially signed a deal with the Lefty Crew. I have been given absolute power within the crew, and I feel that we will begin to really make a push as the most powerful crew on ST. Lefty, BSM, and other members of the crew, I look forward to working with you.

Out of respect for my former Mav Krew members, I have agreed to a self-imposed 3 month noncompete clause. I won't recruit any MK members for 3 months. After that, I will openly begin negotiating buyouts for other MK members to join the LC.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-09-2011, 11:58 AM
:lol mainstream
:lol owned by Harlem

BlackSwordsMan
08-09-2011, 12:04 PM
this is like acquiring kobe in his prime (99-2002)

Slim Charles
08-09-2011, 12:08 PM
:lol You really had no other choice, tbh..

Since the Mavs won the title you've been arguably the worst poster on this forum..you became just like a Laker fan..scoreboarding when you lost an argument instead of having actual b-ball takes:lol..

:lol Does lefty even want you in the crew?..you're not exactly the hottest FA on the market anymore:lol..

Leetonidas
08-09-2011, 12:29 PM
What a mainstream gookish ship-jumping faggot

Ed Lover
08-09-2011, 12:39 PM
C'mon Son

Monostradamus
08-09-2011, 12:48 PM
I gave 6 years of loyal service to Mav Krew, I led them to heights never before seen on ST, and this is how I'm treated?

Lefty Crew is about to start regulating.

Giuseppe
08-09-2011, 12:57 PM
I just wish Kori would spank my ass like she spanked your asses that time when you almost went over the hill.

tee, hee.

I. Hustle
08-09-2011, 01:01 PM
Since this leaves an opening and I just got the boot from the LC I'd like to throw my hat in the ring.
Here are my credentials.
I'm originally from the Greedy Grove
I have a troll army ready to attack
Ed Lover troll is played out
and TC sucks ass

lefty
08-09-2011, 01:03 PM
I gave 6 years of loyal service to Mav Krew, I led them to heights never before seen on ST, and this is how I'm treated?

Lefty Crew is about to start regulating.
You tell them, `trada`

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-09-2011, 01:08 PM
Since this leaves an opening and I just got the boot from the LC I'd like to throw my hat in the ring.
Here are my credentials.
I'm originally from the Greedy Grove
I have a troll army ready to attack
Ed Lover troll is played out
and TC sucks ass
Sorry senor but the Mav Krew isn't a big fan of fart jokes

Giuseppe
08-09-2011, 01:12 PM
Sorry senor but the Mav Krew isn't a big fan of fart jokes

Your mother breaking wind on the corner of Central & Jefferson withstanding.

tee, hee.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-09-2011, 01:14 PM
Your mother breaking wind on the corner of Central & Jefferson withstanding.

tee, hee.
That joke woulda been marginally funny if you said Central & Van Buren instead

Lefty's understudy
08-09-2011, 01:27 PM
:corn:

Giuseppe
08-09-2011, 01:28 PM
That joke woulda been marginally funny if you said Central & Van Buren instead

Or, if you mother hadn't luncheoned on Hershey Kisses & hard boiled eggs.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-09-2011, 01:39 PM
Not funny.

Sorry.

I wish I could help you.

Lincoln
08-09-2011, 02:10 PM
Mono was a great leader for 6 years and took me in as an infant when I first arrived on the St doorstep. Under his leadership, the MK successfully trolled the fuck out of dipshits like 90210, ashraf, kw, lakaluva, ronmexico, among many many others. MK reached it's peak under his guidance but also reached many many lows. Nonetheless, he will be missed and the MK must come together and ask ourselves who can replace this man?

John Basedow
08-09-2011, 02:26 PM
MavKrew always did suck, IMHO.

CubanSucks
08-09-2011, 03:13 PM
unanimous consent is needed my friend, and as a founding father I can tell you that you will not get in. However, I still believe that you have potential and I truly believe you have what it takes to start another crew. Now's the chance to show your leadership skills, not fall back on an up and coming group of renegades like the LC badasses. I have full confidence in you, Mono. Go with God

endrity
08-09-2011, 03:18 PM
To be completely fair, Ghazi had a monster playoffs run. I think he kind of took your CEO position regardless.

Wrong bout dem Mavs is gonna be remembered here for a long time.

Giuseppe
08-09-2011, 03:18 PM
Not funny.

Sorry.

I wish I could help you.

Bend over. That'll help me.

DMC
08-09-2011, 04:17 PM
How many "I quit" threads have you created?

Who's created the most?

frodo
08-09-2011, 04:47 PM
Ghazi be da unanimous selection imho, stretch & Findog taking vice occupations

Axe Murderer
08-13-2011, 11:28 AM
This reminds me.

My 6 year deal is set to expire November 2011. Right now I'm just focusing on winning ballgames and making this team better but I can't lie to you guys and say that this isn't bothering me to an extent.

I'm just gonna play out the season and worry about it when the time comes. I wanna be an MK member for life but I also understand this is a business.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-13-2011, 11:29 AM
As the new self-appointed Mav Krew CEO, I'm offering Axe Murderer a fully guaranteed 6 year extension.

Axe Murderer
08-13-2011, 03:49 PM
tbh I need to see what kind of deal Ghazi comes up with before i make a decision imho

BlackSwordsMan
08-13-2011, 04:50 PM
all lefty crew has to offer bump is a vet minimum =[

4>0rings
08-13-2011, 05:18 PM
Mono's out and staying out. That putrid faggot.

Roddy Beaubois
08-13-2011, 05:24 PM
tbh I need to see what kind of deal Ghazi comes up with before i make a decision imho

Axe, with the "keeping my options open, looking out for my future, purposely structured my contract like this, why would I sign an extension now, want to focus on where I am currently, next question please" goods.

Blake
08-13-2011, 11:16 PM
This reminds me.

My 6 year deal is set to expire November 2011. Right now I'm just focusing on winning ballgames and making this team better but I can't lie to you guys and say that this isn't bothering me to an extent.

I'm just gonna play out the season and worry about it when the time comes. I wanna be an MK member for life but I also understand this is a business.

lol Mav 12 Konference

Axe has the swag to set up his own network and go independent, tbh.