PDA

View Full Version : Another ST NBA Forum retirement...zzzzzz

DeadlyDynasty
08-09-2011, 02:13 PM
This is about 3 months overdue (as a couple of you know already:lol), but fuck it. It's been fun, but we won't see any NBA b-ball for probably a year and a half, and the NBA forum has been stale for awhile now anyways. Thanks for the laughs.

Peace, and I'll see you bitches in the NFL Forum when the season starts.
Your favorite degenerate bookie,

DD

Nick Manning
08-09-2011, 02:15 PM
I call bullshit on this thread.

John Basedow
08-09-2011, 02:20 PM
Why am I on this list?:bang

Dex
08-09-2011, 02:36 PM
What the hell is the point in all of this Retiring? Are you guys trying to organize your bookmarks, and decide that there just isn't room for SpursTalk?

If you get bored with the site, just stop reading or posting for a while. Then, you can come crawling back later, as they all inevitably do, with your pride intact.

CubanSucks
08-09-2011, 03:37 PM
What the hell is the point in all of this Retiring? Are you guys trying to organize your bookmarks, and decide that there just isn't room for SpursTalk?

If you get bored with the site, just stop reading or posting for a while. Then, you can come crawling back later, as they all inevitably do, with your pride intact.

but then they won't get attention. You see, they just need to wait for another poster to give them the attention for them. Like Lefty's understudy does for me