PDA

View Full Version : Turning Point of Game 2

Wallace ²
06-13-2005, 05:24 AM
Last game i posted that the turning point was the Ben / Manu, Charge / Block call and that got a lot of people talking. I thought I would start another "turning point of the game" thread for us to discuss. Tonight I think the turning point was early on in the game when the ref threw the ball into the air to signal the start of the game. All joking aside, I think the pivotal (sp?) point in the game is when Sheed had 2 turnovers in a row where he threw the ball right to Horry. At that point, the Pistons were only down like 8 but those steals killed us.

Sense
06-13-2005, 05:55 AM
Last game i posted that the turning point was the Ben / Manu, Charge / Block call and that got a lot of people talking. I thought I would start another "turning point of the game" thread for us to discuss. Tonight I think the turning point was early on in the game when the ref threw the ball into the air to signal the start of the game. All joking aside, I think the pivotal (sp?) point in the game is when Sheed had 2 turnovers in a row where he threw the ball right to Horry. At that point, the Pistons were only down like 8 but those steals killed us.

lol...

Yeah, I don't think your team feels any good about playing in San Antonio for some reason....

Maybe it's the team :D

Taco
06-13-2005, 08:00 AM
Turning Point of Game 2.

The Turning point in game 2?

The Tip-off!!! :lol

duncan_21
06-13-2005, 08:11 AM

That's what I was going to say.

RobinsontoDuncan
06-13-2005, 08:14 AM
Good post, made me laugh, I really thought the truning point were those give and goes between Parker and Ginobili, that set the tone for what we were going to be able to do on offense.

BigDaddyMatty
06-13-2005, 08:16 AM
it was when ginobili hit the first shot of the game. when he is hitting his threes everyone can go home.

spurs_fan_in_exile
06-13-2005, 08:17 AM
I don't think there was really a turning point in the game. There were a number of points where the momentum seem to teeter but the Spurs were able to make a play to keep it from swinging completely against them. Whether it was one of Horry's steals or a Bowen three pointer, the Spurs just made the plays when they had to.

nkdlunch
06-13-2005, 09:09 AM
it was when ginobili hit the first shot of the game. when he is hitting his threes everyone can go home.

I agree, if Manu hits a good three on his first shot, it's a huge sign.

TOP-CHERRY
06-13-2005, 09:15 AM
How could there be a "turning point in the game" if the Spurs led the whole 48 minutes? :rolleyes

Bottom line is: Both teams are mirror images of each other on D. But the Spurs just happen to have a lot more O.

Momma_monkey
06-13-2005, 09:17 AM
SPURS INTRODUCTION AND MANU's First Three point shot. SSSSWWWWWOOOSSSSHHH!

GO SPURS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!