PDA

View Full Version : Tyson_Chandler and thispego

Pages : [1] 2

Monostradamus
08-10-2011, 10:30 PM
let's get this shit out in the open and fucking done with.

thispego, it was funny when HarlemHeat37 sent you those fake pictures of me. I had a good laugh about it. I know you wanted me to give you those pictures of mavs>spurs aka Tyson_Chandler, but I have none. In the end, all I gave you was a facebook link to one of TC's friends, but you don't have the goods on him. It's kinda stupid that you're so obsessed with finding out his real identity, but I'm not one to talk here.

Tyson_Chandler aka mavs>spurs, I didn't send him a link to your facebook page, because as you and I both know, I don't have it. I sent him the link to your friend, which was pretty gay of me. I was not "pulling his strings" ordering him to e-stalk you, which thispego can confirm. So maybe now you can cool it with all the talk of finding/raping/etc my wife.

And now I wash my hands of the situation. This place is fucking gay and I don't think I have time to waste with this faggot shit anymore.

DMC
08-10-2011, 10:32 PM
Why don't you guys do this in private. Is this another "pretend I died" thing? Just wink if so... but not too seductively.

Monostradamus
08-10-2011, 10:32 PM
Unfortunately, as pathetic as it is, this is 100% real.

DMC
08-10-2011, 10:35 PM
Just wondering why it has to be on the NBA forum when private messaging is intact and you both have your own user boards to use. It just seems a bit dramatized intentionally. Not saying it is, just saying...

Leetonidas
08-10-2011, 10:35 PM
I never understood why posting someone's picture/name/facebook link is considered sooooo hilarious. Who fucking cares

Monostradamus
08-10-2011, 10:37 PM
Just wondering why it has to be on the NBA forum when private messaging is intact and you both have your own user boards to use. It just seems a bit dramatized intentionally. Not saying it is, just saying...

Just getting this out so maybe everyone involved quits acting like a bitch. If you don't like it, there's dozens of other gay ass threads going right now, pick another one.

DMC
08-10-2011, 10:37 PM
I never understood why posting someone's picture/name/facebook link is considered sooooo hilarious. Who fucking cares
If it was mine, I would be very concerned. I don't have one.

If you are a kid, and you have talked a lot of shit about a lot of people, getting the goods on you could embarrass you and pretty much quell any future bullshit from you.

If you are an adult, it's likely you have it out there on a lot of forums and aren't that hard to find just by using key words in searches.

DMC
08-10-2011, 10:39 PM
Just getting this out so maybe everyone involved quits acting like a bitch. If you don't like it, there's dozens of other gay ass threads going right now, pick another one.
I know, you guys have started most of them in the last few days.

Who do you guys think this is hooking? If I had real issues with someone here, I would take it up with them, with the mods, or I would just leave. I wouldn't start thread after thread about it just to drum up drama like a major attention whore.

Ignignokt
08-10-2011, 10:39 PM
So let me get this right. You were okay with exposing people's identity until it came to bite you in the ass. And now you think ST is at fault. Okay, if your hands are washed, it's with bullshit.

Ignignokt
08-10-2011, 10:42 PM
Faggot is the one who likes to slap from behind and then runs behind Mommeh Bear's skirt (Kori).

You fucked up in not getting the goods on Pego, that would have been good because then you could have had more power. But now, your Pontius Pilates Yogamat New Age Fag trying to remove yourself of blame.

FAIL

ultimate Fail.

Now your fate lies with Rogue.

Monostradamus
08-10-2011, 10:44 PM
You were okay with exposing people's identity until it came to bite you in the ass.

This is hilarious considering the faggot you're defending. It's not like he didn't do the exact same shit to others.

Monostradamus
08-10-2011, 10:45 PM
I didn't give a fuck until threats were made against my wife, that's the fucking bitchass shit that's got me to this point.

Monostradamus
08-10-2011, 10:47 PM
dude no threats were made against your wife, don't try to hoe me there

so you never said shit about raping my wife? don't fucking lie here.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-10-2011, 10:48 PM
It's moments like these where your best option is to

Charge it to tha game!

pass1st
08-10-2011, 10:49 PM
If Jordan played in the mid 70s to late 80s, would he ring 6+ times? Either with the 1991 or 1996 lineup.

dirk4mvp
08-10-2011, 10:50 PM
It's moments like these where your best option is to

Charge it to tha game!

Have you ever went so HAM you turned into a pig?

Ignignokt
U jest kent do teengs like det

DUNCANownsKOBE
If Jordan played in the mid 70s to late 80s, would he ring 6+ times? Either with the 1991 or 1996 lineup.
great question

If Hakeem Olajuwon played next to a healthy Ralph Sampson his entire career, how many rings would that team have won?

symple19
I love spurstalk :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-10-2011, 10:52 PM
Have you ever went so HAM you turned into a pig?
ROS COE DASH!

R

O

S

C

O

E

Mr. shawty put it on me

I be goin' HAM

shawty upgrade from bologna

Ignignokt
08-10-2011, 10:53 PM
I'm gonna go all lefty here...

What do Mono and the US have in common?

They both need the Chineese to bail them out.

See there!! Rogue is chineese, our debt is owned by the chineese..

Funny Right?

dirk4mvp
08-10-2011, 10:54 PM
I love spurstalk :lol

tbh are you ready to get your bumhole pillaged on October 29th by our retarded midget qb with a stuttering problem saaaaaiiiiiddddddd!

Monostradamus
08-10-2011, 10:54 PM
i said something like that 6 months ago whenever i was still doing the "im a blood and im gonna kill you" shtick...back when i posted the video. it was total bullshit and u knew it. i didn't even have any info then. find where i've threatened your wife since ive actually had the info and means to do so. or else take it back, you bitch.

You and I both know threats were made. Don't try to back down now. I'm done with this shit, but I'm dead serious when I say that if anybody goes anywhere near my wife, you'll be on the wrong end of some hollow points.

dirk4mvp
08-10-2011, 10:55 PM
I'm gonna go all lefty here...

What do Mono and the US have in common?

They both need the Chineese to bail them out.

See there!! Rogue is chineese, our debt is owned by the chineese..

Funny Right?

sup DAT BULL

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-10-2011, 10:56 PM
What do a MexiCANT and an 8 ball have in common?

The harder you hit them, the more english you get outa them :rollin

Kori Ellis
08-10-2011, 10:56 PM
Whatever this whole penis measuring contest is all about, just stop it already. And don't drag anybody's wife or family into your little e-war. It's lame.

I don't get the constant obsession with digging up dirt on people. Making fake Facebook accounts to spy on people...finding out where someone's spouse works...blahblahblah. What's the whole point? I get it that there's a lockout but you guys can't be THAT bored. Take a few steps back and look at your behavior, then stop acting like nuts and be a little more kind to each other.

symple19
08-10-2011, 10:59 PM
tbh are you ready to get your bumhole pillaged on October 29th by our retarded midget qb with a stuttering problem saaaaaiiiiiddddddd!

:lmao

thought you guys had a competition going on. You're talking about mackey, right?

Giuseppe
08-10-2011, 10:59 PM
Whatever this whole penis measuring contest is all about, just stop it already. And don't drag anybody's wife or family into your little e-war. It's lame.

I don't get the constant obsession with digging up dirt on people. Making fake Facebook accounts to spy on people...finding out where someone's spouse works...blahblahblah. What's the whole point? I get it that there's a lockout but you guys can't be THAT bored. Take a few steps back and look at your behavior, then stop acting like nuts and be a little more kind to each other.

Put a [thank you] on it, Princess.

Blake
08-10-2011, 11:01 PM
this dude has been blackmailing me with "info" for months now..he posts names of me or people i know in threads then deletes them real fast..gives out the facebook of someone i know to pego, and thinks it's all funny until i researched him and fought back with some information of my own. now he wants to cry like a little bitch. it's ridiculous that i had to stalk him and get that type of info for him to quit threatening to post mine. not to mention all the various trolls he's tried to create. he deserves this humiliation.

lol "had" to stalk him

the police he calllllllllllllled

Monostradamus
08-10-2011, 11:01 PM
this dude has been blackmailing me with "info" for months now..he posts names of me or people i know in threads then deletes them real fast..gives out the facebook of someone i know to pego, and thinks it's all funny until i researched him and fought back with some information of my own. now he wants to cry like a little bitch. it's ridiculous that i had to stalk him and get that type of info for him to quit threatening to post mine. not to mention all the various trolls he's tried to create. he deserves this humiliation.

Again, there's a difference between doing this bullshit to each other, and then bringing someone's family into it.

I'd have no problem, but you're the one who constantly makes threats at my wife. At that point it's not a fucking game anymore.

DMC
08-10-2011, 11:02 PM
What do a MexiCANT and an 8 ball have in common?

The harder you hit them, the more english you get outa them :rollin

That's actually a cue ball.

just sayin

Kori Ellis
08-10-2011, 11:03 PM

He knows that he was wrong for giving your friend's info to pego. You should know you are wrong for digging up info on his wife.

This behavior really needs to cease, or both of you could end up in some trouble.

Since you are so afraid of people knowing who you really are, you really should just truce with e-enemies and stop getting into other people's business too.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-10-2011, 11:05 PM
That's actually a cue ball.

just sayin
God dammit I told the joke wrong

:madrun:madrun:madrun:depressed:depressed:cry:cry: madrun:madrun:madrun

dirk4mvp
08-10-2011, 11:06 PM

thought you guys had a competition going on. You're talking about mackey, right?

lol yeah Mackey.

The competition is still going on and Brunetti is actually leading right now. I just like the idea that someone could possibly think that starting a 5'10 guy without that great of an arm (and a stuttering problem on top of that) at quawtaback would be a good idea in the SEC.

Monostradamus
08-10-2011, 11:07 PM
dude shut the motherfuck up, i never threatened your wife. it's just like gtown says, you thought it was super fucking hilarious until i found out your info, then you cry and hide behind kori's skirt and try to play innocent. for anyone else reading this, i DID NOT threaten his wife.

You can lie all you want, you fucking know what you said. I'm done with this shit.

symple19
08-10-2011, 11:07 PM
isn't it about time someone posts the obligatory popcorn emoticon?

dirk4mvp
08-10-2011, 11:08 PM
the person that posts the best CBF style rant wins this argument imho.

NRHector
08-10-2011, 11:08 PM
:corn:

DMC
08-10-2011, 11:10 PM
the person that posts the best CBF style rant wins this argument imho.
CBF? Canadian Boy Friend?

Frenzy
08-10-2011, 11:10 PM
Imo I don't care for any of this tbh.

symple19
08-10-2011, 11:11 PM
lol yeah Mackey.

The competition is still going on and Brunetti is actually leading right now. I just like the idea that someone could possibly think that starting a 5'10 guy without that great of an arm (and a stuttering problem on top of that) at quawtaback would be a good idea in the SEC.

Dude is supposed to be great on the run. Nutter will find a way to use him, but, I agree you can't start the guy.

didn't know he stuttered, should make for some unintentionally hilarious interviews

Giuseppe
08-10-2011, 11:12 PM
Imo I don't care for any of this tbh.

As long as we're cleanng house tonite, would you mind changing your sig. I'm sick of that girl.

dirk4mvp
08-10-2011, 11:12 PM

last thing I will ever say to you on this entire forum as long as it exists

dude I hope you die a slow painful death after being fucked up the ass by prison homos with 12 foot dicks

You really are everything that has ever been wrong with the entire fucking world. You sell out a guy you hang out with in person just to impress people you’ve never met that you play Madden with.

Well I hope your status in the Madden crew is tight. Hope all the blue-named Mavs fans you play Madden with, with your precious colts see you as a down ass white boy for giving them our real names, and all that info they kept trolling us with back in april.

Cuz it’s really probably that they learned all that private shit from some other poster on this site, right?

You are a fucking walking zombie, because regardless of anything you ever do in this life, you’re always going to know that you sold out a great person just to impress XBOX Madden Mavericks fags.

That is what you did. You fucked over someone you had real people interactions with just to gain status on the fucking internet. You are a piece of shit and I hope the next person on spurstalk that turns up dead is you.

And what’s REALLY REALLY FUNNY is that you might have seen our pictures and act all tough guy but you actually know jack shit about us. Nothing other than our names. I told mike from day 1 he was stupid to hang out with you especially after he told me what a fucking walking acoustic guitar playing junkie you were.

But after this, after your shallow actions possibly leading to this bull shit…you best believe you will have the ability to shove a shank up my gooch. Because I never roll alone and you truly do not know any of us.
I cannot recognize you but if anyone I am with in Austin ever sees your ass we will follow you home and we will fucking destroy you.

Have fun playing Madden with that choker Peyton and always remember you sold out a real life friend for internet mavs props.

Fuck you and I hope you burn in hell.

symple19
08-10-2011, 11:14 PM

for fucks sake. You really are a Lefty protege', aren't you?

Axe Murderer
08-10-2011, 11:15 PM
1 star thread

wont read again

DMC
08-10-2011, 11:15 PM
for fucks sake. You really are a Lefty protege', aren't you?

I heard they found some new 80's videos on Youtube... better run before someone else posts them.

symple19
08-10-2011, 11:18 PM
I heard they found some new 80's videos on Youtube... better run before someone else posts them.

yep, no question. Sick burn, btw

Frenzy
08-10-2011, 11:18 PM
As long as we're cleanng house tonite, would you mind changing your sig. I'm sick of that girl.

Sig 5

You 4

NRHector
08-10-2011, 11:20 PM
Sig 5

You 4don't remove the girl in your sig

DMC
08-10-2011, 11:22 PM
yep, no question. Sick burn, btw

Thanks, I had that one in Notepad just waiting.

Ignignokt
08-10-2011, 11:22 PM
Frenzy has a sick asian fetish.

That chick looks like a grey alien went to darque tan and ordered the Tiger special, got implants and a wig.

It's funny how she has like small palms but extremely long fingers.

Her name should be Cap'n Chinky Longfingers

Giuseppe
08-10-2011, 11:24 PM
Frenzy has a sick asian fetish.

That chick looks like a grey alien went to darque tan and ordered the Tiger special, got implants and a wig.

It's funny how she has like small palms but extremely long fingers.

Her name should be Cap'n Chinky Longfingers

Asian girls have never turned me on. I don't like their slight build and ultra smooth skin and hair. I like a mix of Asian and American though. That is pretty.

DMC
08-10-2011, 11:28 PM
I used to have an Asian fetish, dated a Korean and a Vietnamese girl. Never felt racism as bad as those days. Always got seated last in the Asian restaurants, she said they hated that she was with a white guy. That was the Vietnamese girl. The Korean girl didn't speak much English but I spent enough time in Korea to pic up some words. We did ok for what we were there to do.

I got over it. Started dating Mexicans.

Axe Murderer
08-10-2011, 11:29 PM
tell us more

I. Hustle
08-10-2011, 11:38 PM
:corn::deadhorse:loser:down::violin:clap:madrun :ihit :rollin:lmao:downspin:

stretch
08-10-2011, 11:47 PM
did i miss a thread where shit went down? lol

Slim Charles
08-10-2011, 11:56 PM
One bourbon
One scotch
And one beer

thispego
08-11-2011, 12:11 AM
rofl funny thread. Mono you done fucked up, why you gon out me like that bro?

Tys, I'm on yo trail nigga :lmao

4>0rings
08-11-2011, 12:12 AM
I wanna see this 8 eye rumble go down.

Lincoln
08-11-2011, 12:21 AM
Tbh it be time like these where I know dat det nigga TC know me and the rest of his fb fam go his back

Me n my fellow Mav niggas dirk4 ghazi bump, plus dok and gtown all got each others fb. But us niggas trust each other, god bless y'all.

Spursfan092120
08-11-2011, 12:32 AM

koriwhat
08-11-2011, 12:43 AM

dude I hope you die a slow painful death after being fucked up the ass by prison homos with 12 foot dicks

You really are everything that has ever been wrong with the entire fucking world. You sell out a guy you hang out with in person just to impress people you’ve never met that you play Madden with.

Well I hope your status in the Madden crew is tight. Hope all the blue-named Mavs fans you play Madden with, with your precious colts see you as a down ass white boy for giving them our real names, and all that info they kept trolling us with back in april.

Cuz it’s really probably that they learned all that private shit from some other poster on this site, right?

You are a fucking walking zombie, because regardless of anything you ever do in this life, you’re always going to know that you sold out a great person just to impress XBOX Madden Mavericks fags.

That is what you did. You fucked over someone you had real people interactions with just to gain status on the fucking internet. You are a piece of shit and I hope the next person on spurstalk that turns up dead is you.

And what’s REALLY REALLY FUNNY is that you might have seen our pictures and act all tough guy but you actually know jack shit about us. Nothing other than our names. I told mike from day 1 he was stupid to hang out with you especially after he told me what a fucking walking acoustic guitar playing junkie you were.

But after this, after your shallow actions possibly leading to this bull shit…you best believe you will have the ability to shove a shank up my gooch. Because I never roll alone and you truly do not know any of us.
I cannot recognize you but if anyone I am with in Austin ever sees your ass we will follow you home and we will fucking destroy you.

Have fun playing Madden with that choker Peyton and always remember you sold out a real life friend for internet mavs props.

madden, facebook, spurstalk "krews" having each other's back's.... :lol

yall fuckin' nerds at it again? :lol

Again, there's a difference between doing this bullshit to each other, and then bringing someone's family into it.

I'd have no problem, but you're the one who constantly makes threats at my wife. At that point it's not a fucking game anymore.

you reap what you sow, homie! oh and fuck your wife! fuck tc, fuck you mono, fuck all the trolls that sit here and say i'm the reason this forum has gone down the drain... at least i don't go crying or trying to squander up my e-friends to get my back over some e-shit to have a huge e-brawl with a bunch of e-fags like yall. pathetic motherfucker's yall are and it's always been evident. :lmao

koriwhat
08-11-2011, 12:44 AM
btw, take this shit to facebook or pm or some other e-shit... yall bitches are lame and seriously need your thread making rights taken away and a good ban in place for all yall fuckin' trolls.

ALVAREZ6
08-11-2011, 01:09 AM
this just got interesting
:corn:

TheSanityAnnex
08-11-2011, 02:16 AM
The trolling methods here are now pathetic. You guys now have to stalk facebook pages and ask the Chinese for help to troll a fellow poster? Back in the day, a good troll could get the info on his own, from the same person he was trolling. Don't believe me, just ask smeagol. http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102907 (insert password)

Got that dumbfuck to post his own pictures of his own wife, I don't need no fucking Chinese. Tyson, you're a transparent fraud. Mono, you've shown yourself to be quite a bitch. Sad to say it, but I got more laughs out of NorCal, GiG, J.T., Conqueso......your failed attempts at trollings are juvenile. tbh lol no racist scro scrah mav krew tee hee.

pass1st
08-11-2011, 02:30 AM
I thought some of these people were just retarded, not trolling.

koriwhat
08-11-2011, 03:03 AM
go tattoo a fruit faggot

but you're all the way in oak cliff... :lol

Veterinarian
08-11-2011, 04:33 AM
The trolling methods here are now pathetic. You guys now have to stalk facebook pages and ask the Chinese for help to troll a fellow poster? Back in the day, a good troll could get the info on his own, from the same person he was trolling. Don't believe me, just ask smeagol. http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102907 (insert password)

Got that dumbfuck to post his own pictures of his own wife, I don't need no fucking Chinese. Tyson, you're a transparent fraud. Mono, you've shown yourself to be quite a bitch. Sad to say it, but I got more laughs out of NorCal, GiG, J.T., Conqueso......your failed attempts at trollings are juvenile. tbh lol no racist scro scrah mav krew tee hee.

tsa from out of nowhere with the random shots fired goods!

Veterinarian.
08-11-2011, 09:03 AM
tsa from out of nowhere with the random shots fired goods!

eterin, with the don't fire til you see the white of their eyes troll goods etc

Slim Charles
08-11-2011, 09:22 AM
So what happens now that the smoke has cleared, the dust has settled and all the lames have been CROFLed?

baseline bum
08-11-2011, 11:38 AM
So if I understand this correctly, Mono is Sampson, Chandler is Sichting, and Rogue is Walton?

TLztLLPjyjY

Bulllshit call... if that's the way they wanna play, we can play like that all night.

Leetonidas
08-11-2011, 12:01 PM

Out of fucking nowhere...

cheguevara
08-11-2011, 12:47 PM
madden, facebook, spurstalk "krews" having each other's back's.... :lol

yall fuckin' nerds at it again? :lol

you reap what you sow, homie! oh and fuck your wife! fuck tc, fuck you mono, fuck all the trolls that sit here and say i'm the reason this forum has gone down the drain... at least i don't go crying or trying to squander up my e-friends to get my back over some e-shit to have a huge e-brawl with a bunch of e-fags like yall. pathetic motherfucker's yall are and it's always been evident. :lmao

you know it's pathetic whe koriwhat is the one that makes the most sense out of all these faggots :lmao

cheguevara
08-11-2011, 12:48 PM
:lmao e-brawlers

stretch
08-11-2011, 12:59 PM

you know it's pathetic whe koriwhat is the one that makes the most sense out of all these faggots :lmao

sadly, its true. i cant believe im on the same side as che and calf tats, lol

dirk4mvp
08-11-2011, 01:04 PM
stretch

cheguevara
08-11-2011, 01:05 PM
sup stretch buddy

thispego
08-11-2011, 01:20 PM
koriwhat squanders his efriends lolol what a dumbass

DisAsTerBot
08-11-2011, 01:37 PM
God Damn, SA and koriwhat bitch slapping tc like the fake ass he is...

Blake
08-11-2011, 01:53 PM
oSIHF1lei38

koriwhat's my hero cause he's so strong

Lincoln
08-11-2011, 02:00 PM
Lol cram, you my nigga tbh

stretch
08-11-2011, 02:13 PM
stretch

dirk4mvp

sup stretch buddy

hi

koriwhat squanders his efriends lolol what a dumbass

rofl

Blake
08-11-2011, 02:23 PM
hey, what's up man!

good to hear from you man!

LnGrrrR
08-11-2011, 02:24 PM
Unfortunately, as pathetic as it is, this is 100% real.

Tbh, I'm not surprised that "thispego" and "pathetic" are related. :lol

LnGrrrR
08-11-2011, 02:36 PM
1 star thread

wont read again

BUMP, how are you the only MK member to not constantly be embroiled in drama? :lol

LnGrrrR
08-11-2011, 02:40 PM
oSIHF1lei38

I just caught that the other day on Cartoon Network. Good post. :tu

Findog
08-11-2011, 02:49 PM
BUMP, how are you the only MK member to not constantly be embroiled in drama? :lol

He's not the only one.

stretch
08-11-2011, 03:04 PM
He's not the only one.

agreed

Lincoln
08-11-2011, 03:08 PM
Dat nig findog n bump be dem only ones
Frodo be calm too as of late but his past wit da chink djohn back in the 08 be in his record

DisAsTerBot
08-11-2011, 03:20 PM
Lincoln, my lil scro. When we gonna be running that 2k again?

Lincoln
08-11-2011, 03:29 PM
Tbh I don't think we can run a league no more cuz ppl be done playin but catch me when I'm on and we can have a lil series.

ALVAREZ6
08-11-2011, 04:57 PM
sadly, its true. i cant believe im on the same side as che and calf tats, lol

crooofl me too

monoslobsond1ck
08-11-2011, 05:29 PM
:cry I didn't give a fuck until threats were made against my wife, that's the fucking bitchass shit that's got me to this point. :cry

4>0rings
08-11-2011, 06:14 PM
:cry I didn't give a fuck until threats were made against my wife, that's the fucking bitchass shit that's got me to this point. :cry
http://i29.tinypic.com/jutnya.gif

I. Hustle
08-11-2011, 06:34 PM
Ssssshhhhhhh let it go mijo. It's over now.

I. Hustle
08-11-2011, 06:39 PM
I think Rogue bailed on you. He probably grew up.

DMC
08-11-2011, 07:33 PM
Prediction (you read it here first): TC and Mono will declare a truce, then an alliance. Monday night at the Forum, it will go down. Thispego will not want to join the alliance, and will act as a wedge showing up at ringside to cause chaos.

Randy Savage just rolled over in his grave. oooooooooohhh yyyyyeeeahhh....

thispego
08-11-2011, 07:46 PM
I'll post mono's pic tonight when I get home for selling me out. Stretch and bump too unless they give me what I want. Bump and stretch, pm me to find out what I want.

dirk4mvp
08-11-2011, 07:49 PM
:lol BUMP and stretch have already posted their pics before. I bet they're shitting their pants.

thispego
08-11-2011, 07:50 PM
shit

DMC
08-11-2011, 07:51 PM
http://i29.tinypic.com/jutnya.gif

Isn't that Koriwhat?

thispego
08-11-2011, 10:06 PM
I will. and fuck you.

thispego
08-11-2011, 10:13 PM
lol brah you such a puss now. No one gon take you seriously anymore. you a laughing stock now :lol

LnGrrrR
08-11-2011, 10:16 PM
This is a record. Thispego has already posted over 3 times in this thread, and not once has he been bragging about how much better at life he is than everyone else on ST. Amazing.

dirk4mvp
08-11-2011, 10:22 PM
He's still bluffing with them goods on certain posters imo.

lmao looking like Dj Qualls

stretch
08-11-2011, 10:27 PM
:lol BUMP and stretch have already posted their pics before. I bet they're shitting their pants.

im still trying to figure out why me and bump are getting threatened against, especially since neither of us give 2 shits?

stretch
08-11-2011, 10:31 PM
Bump doesn't give a fuck, hes posted his pic anyway. And I got more info on stretch than u do, he ain't sellin me out I know his wife, where he works, etc.

im not selling you out because 1) I dont waste my time doing stupid shit like this, and 2) even if I somehow did have info on you, I dont care enough to do so, nor am I a bitch like that. and what exactly are you planning on doing? sending me random boxes of gay porn or something?

this stuff is seriously getting old and ridiculous.

stretch
08-11-2011, 10:45 PM
nah you're totally missing my point, im telling pego that if it came down to it, you'd never side with him because i have more shit on you than he does.

but honestly, i ain't sellin you out because you've always been cool to me. i have no reason to nor would i want to. you misinterpreted that.

gotcha, although i wouldn't side with him because i simply choose no side in this war. anyways like i said, i dont wish to be a part of this. i think its stupid and everyone has gone too far. im not siding with mono in the least bit, and if he truly does have info on you or was giving out info on you, he was dead wrong and a fucking dumbass for doing so. tbh this all just needs to stop because first off, no one is going to do anything, its just silly talk. second, its actually starting to ruin spurstalk. i love all the trolling and the leniency that we are given here, but things have been taken too far at this point. this is where people i think have a legit complaint about the trolling that goes on, because it has potential to go beyond just silly talk, as opposed to the harmless "LMAO spurs" and things like that that GNSF gets so asshurt about. i really dont care that much if my picture gets posted or some stuff like that, but other people obviously do, and that line of privacy shouldn't be flirted with if its against their will.

anyways, thats just my 2 cents. now you and pego can get back to your battle. :toast

stretch
08-11-2011, 10:46 PM
tbh why do i get the feeling that Arlington Native is someone sent here to stalk me? Did I say something and piss off the wrong person somewhere in government? This dude silently views every thread that I'm in, and never says a word. Fuck off weirdo.

maybe hes the new 1billups1, who never says anything for years, then will make one post completely out of randomness

dirk4mvp
08-11-2011, 10:47 PM
lmao 1billups1

GOAT lurker, tbh.

stretch
08-11-2011, 10:48 PM
lmao 1billups1

GOAT lurker, tbh.

"fuck you" - his last famous words rofl

stretch
08-11-2011, 10:53 PM
well, i agree but i also have to correct a couple things, mono actually DID do something, and it was too far. so i reacted, and had he gone through with the rest and told pego more, i actually would have done something about it. i know its just a messageboard and people talk shit and never do anything, but mono came within a hair of taking this off spurstalk and into real life. but yeah like i told your brother, if he just plays it cool i'll play it cool. i'm not out to get anybody here.

hes an idiot for doing so, and its unfortunate that it happened

thispego
08-11-2011, 11:53 PM
This is a record. Thispego has already posted over 3 times in this thread, and not once has he been bragging about how much better at life he is than everyone else on ST. Amazing.

because it's already common knowledge

Axe Murderer
08-11-2011, 11:54 PM
thispego i have the info u wanted (scroll down to see it)

The _Allas Mavericks disgust me more than any other team in pro sports history. I actually relocated my family down to Port Arthur because of that team. Ever since Jason Terry punched Michael Finley below the belt, I promised my wife I'd never set foot in that trashy city again. Well, it's been 4 years since then and I'm proud to say I kept my word.

Not only that but I get to root for a team with real class, and that's the San Antonio Spurs. There's a reason we got 4 rings, and those chokers led by _Irk will never see one.

Lincoln
08-11-2011, 11:55 PM
Lol tbh why do y'all care so much bout ppl postin your pic. If you're a ugly/weird ass looking motherfucker I understand or if you're tryin to hide your real identity cuz you pretending your swole or black etc I understand too

Lol even that nigga kw got more canines then some of y'all fake ass niggas

thispego
08-11-2011, 11:57 PM
well, i agree but i also have to correct a couple things, mono actually DID do something, and it was too far. so i reacted, and had he gone through with the rest and told pego more, i actually would have done something about it. i know its just a messageboard and people talk shit and never do anything, but mono came within a hair of taking this off spurstalk and into real life. but yeah like i told your brother, if he just plays it cool i'll play it cool. i'm not out to get anybody here.

lol :lol what the fuck you gonna do in real life, pussy?

thispego
08-12-2011, 12:00 AM
BUMP I'll play you a game, 1on1, tomorrow, first one to 21. I win you sell out your pussy boy m>s to me, deal?

thispego
08-12-2011, 12:02 AM
:lol you're an ignorant naive motherfucker raised in a nice little town where everyone is friendly to everyone if you thinkin shit is sweet...you come at me in real life and you're gonna lose your life, blood or not. i can hold my own with them hands and i got a LOT of bad motherfuckers who got my back..you don't know what kind of connections I could have.

Like Brian? Yeah he's intimidating, Darrell. :lmao

thispego
08-12-2011, 12:04 AM
why do you want my info so bad dude? you ain't gonna do shit..ive tried to meet up countless times

You would NEVER meet up. Your m.o. is standing people up from spurstalk. I just want to expose you for the pussy you are after your years of big talk and intimidation tbh

thispego
08-12-2011, 12:07 AM
you wouldn't know what i'd do, because you've never had the balls to meet up yourself

Yeah I never had the balls to drive 5 hours to Dallas to get stood up :lol

thispego
08-12-2011, 12:10 AM
and pussy? dude we've all seen what you look like..i'd fuck you up easy no chance

Show yourself for comparison, I'm a realist, if I think you could beat my ass I'd admit it. But as it stands your just a little pussy who threatens people behind the anonymity of the internet. As far as we're all concerned only thing you can beat up is your little peepee.

thispego
08-12-2011, 12:11 AM
:lol "i never showed up because you wouldn't either! i'm not a pussy you are, you wouldn't have showed up even if i did!!"

Who are you quoting exactly?

thispego
08-12-2011, 12:11 AM
"im going to find your info and post it and expose you instead! because actually meeting up is dangerous"

Who are you quoting now?

symple19
08-12-2011, 12:13 AM
Darrell

Didn't people quit naming their sons "Darrell" in the 70's?

thispego
08-12-2011, 12:14 AM
dude everyone on this messageboard can beat your ass (except maybe some of the women) and none of us need to post pics to prove shit

Typical. Expected response from the pussy who's been lying for years and won't show himself :lmao it's cool brah, you'll be found out in time...

thispego
08-12-2011, 12:15 AM
Didn't people quit naming their sons "Darrell" in the 70's?

Late 80's I guess cause that's when little tys here was born. Isn't that right, Darrell?

symple19
08-12-2011, 12:18 AM
Hmmm, when I hear that name I think of mullets, Old Milwaukee, bondo, and the Newhart show

I suppose there are exceptions, though :lol

thispego
08-12-2011, 12:21 AM
:lol keep calling me darrell, i'm laughing my ass off over here

lol mike mckay from the early 80's

That's me mike McKay all day every day from here to eternity

thispego
08-12-2011, 12:23 AM
Hmmm, when I hear that name I think of mullets, Old Milwaukee, bondo, and the Newhart show

I suppose there are exceptions, though :lol

Think bitch ass little white kid who pronounces it dur-rell and you got m>s

thispego
08-12-2011, 12:24 AM
Kori what's going on? Tell this little shit what's up

redzero
08-12-2011, 12:25 AM
HarlemHeat, post something. I see you lurking.

thispego
08-12-2011, 12:27 AM
lol lol lol lol ban him pwease!!! :cry

TE
08-12-2011, 01:22 AM
Cool thread. :tu

Bill_Brasky
08-12-2011, 01:54 AM
This thread reached new levels of pathetic.

koriwhat
08-12-2011, 05:30 AM
Show yourself for comparison, I'm a realist, if I think you could beat my ass I'd admit it. But as it stands your just a little pussy who threatens people behind the anonymity of the internet. As far as we're all concerned only thing you can beat up is your little peepee.

dude, seriously, and i'm going to say this the nicest way i can... you look and act like a big fuckin' pussy and i'd kick your ass in two shots with my right and left. believe that!

however, to say anyone on this board could kick your ass is a little bit of a reach but you seriously are far from intimidating.

:lol soliciting my info to start all of this. ban him please kori.

:cry

i don't even care if you're playing... you're pathetic man.

This thread reached new levels of pathetic.

for real! it's like watching the george lopez show, thank god he just got canceled.

4>0rings
08-12-2011, 06:04 AM
Anyone named Darrell has got to be a bitch, fwiw, tbh.

thispego
08-12-2011, 08:05 AM
dude, seriously, and i'm going to say this the nicest way i can... you look and act like a big fuckin' pussy and i'd kick your ass in two shots with my right and left. believe that!

however, to say anyone on this board could kick your ass is a little bit of a reach but you seriously are far from intimidating.

I also don't go around trying to intimidate people. And lol at the thought of your skinny hippy ass knocking me out in two shots :lmao it'd take a lot more than that and I'd have to just stand there :lol

thispego
08-12-2011, 08:06 AM
says the guy who cried to kori first :rollin

Kori was lurking in the thread, I wanted her two cents on your bitch ass

I. Hustle
08-12-2011, 08:37 AM
Who cares who went first? You both cried to Kori thus exposing your vaginas. You could have at least done it in a PM so not everyone would see how weak you two have become.

cheguevara
08-12-2011, 08:45 AM
for real! it's like watching the george lopez show, thank god he just got canceled.

:lmao :lmao

Koriwhat teabaggin mofos up in this thread.

Ignignokt
08-12-2011, 09:21 AM
The Calf Tat Krew

Ring Leader: Koriwhat

1. Koriwhat
2. I hustle
3. 4>0 rings (treasurer)
4. Disasterbot
5. Frenzy

Consultant/Legal Attorney/Yoda : Zosa

Group Charter.

1. You must work in a trade and come from the following trade schools; Devry, Mt Everest, or ITT tech.

2. Satire, Wit, Sarcasm, Deadpan, are insufficient forms of humor. Shit talking and Fart Jokes are endorsed for the promulgation of our members and is valued highly by our esteemed leader Koriwhat.

3. You must have some kind of body tattoo that is located in an area that is considered feminine. These tattoos are important in identification of clan members, and help Johns in the street to identify their gay male prostitutes.

4. Meetings are held bi weekly on monday's 5-8 at the Flying J's Truckstop. Appropriate attire is a wife beater, long hair (reins), jorts, keds, and virginia slims. For directions contact the current treasurer for information for meetings are never held in the same Flying J. To contact the treasurer, search any bathroom stalls at your local flying J.

5. Procedures on Clocking in during meetings. In order to limit expenditures, members will clock in/out by sticking their phallus's in a glory hole. At the other end, Koriwhat will time stamp your penises with his mouth. Failure to follow the procedure will result in withdrawal of vouchers for feminine tattoos, loosing cigarette priveleges, and probation.

6. Even though we participate in various homoerotic experiences, homosexuality is not in anyway condoned. NO FAGS ALLOWED!!!

Avowed Enemies:

Good Food
Good Cinema
Good Music
Anyone with an oppinion
Funny People
All other ST Krews.

thispego
08-12-2011, 09:32 AM
:lmao :lmao

I. Hustle
08-12-2011, 09:37 AM
The Calf Tat Krew

1. Koriwhat
2. I hustle
3. 4>0 rings (treasurer)
4. Disasterbot
5. Frenzy

Group Charter.

1. You must work in a trade and come from the following trade schools; Devry, Mt Everest, or ITT tech.

2. Satire, Wit, Sarcasm, Deadpan, are insufficient forms of humor. Shit talking and Fart Jokes are endorsed for the promulgation of our members and is valued highly by our esteemed leader Koriwhat.

3. You must have some kind of body tattoo that is located in an area that is considered feminine. These tattoos are important in identification of clan members, and help Johns in the street to identify their gay male prostitutes.

4. Meetings are held bi weekly on monday's 5-8 at the Flying J's Truckstop. Appropriate attire is a wife beater, long hair (reins), jorts, keds, and virginia slims. For directions contact the current treasurer for information for meetings are never held in the same Flying J. To contact the treasurer, search any bathroom stalls at your local flying J.

5. Procedures on Clocking in during meetings. In order to limit expenditures, members will clock in/out by sticking their phallus's in a glory hole. At the other end, Koriwhat will time stamp your penises with his mouth. Failure to follow the procedure will result in withdrawal of vouchers for feminine tattoos, loosing cigarette priveleges, and probation.

6. Even though we participate in various homoerotic experiences, homosexuality is not in anyway condoned. NO FAGS ALLOWED!!!

Avowed Enemies:

Good Food
Good Cinema
Good Music
Anyone with an oppinion
Funny People
All other ST Krews.

How many "krews" do you have me in? I thought I already ran my own krew and now I am in the Calf Tatt Krew?
You really put a lot of thought into that. I'll give you an A- because even I lol'ed.

DMC
08-12-2011, 10:02 AM
lol krews

How strange that there exists all these "krews" and the individuals don't want anyone to know who they are.

Sounds like a bunch of insecure children.

BlackSwordsMan
08-12-2011, 10:05 AM
Lefty Krew is this close to denying your membership.

I. Hustle
08-12-2011, 10:06 AM
lol krews

How strange that there exists all these "krews" and the individuals don't want anyone to know who they are.

http://data.whicdn.com/images/9578468/tumblr_lkhgxa4Tox1qdaa3mo1_500_thumb.gif?130488328 9

Cant_Be_Faded
08-12-2011, 11:15 AM
You guys are gonna laugh even harder when you see what mono looks like. All the shit he talked about my appearance and all the racist crap he posted. It will be epic. His nose alone made me cry from laughter. It looks like Ushers nose if it was stung by ten hornets. crofl

stretch
08-12-2011, 11:23 AM
You guys are gonna laugh even harder when you see what mono looks like. All the shit he talked about my appearance and all the racist crap he posted. It will be epic. His nose alone made me cry from laughter. It looks like Ushers nose if it was stung by ten hornets. crofl

hi beaner

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-12-2011, 11:24 AM
The Calf Tat Krew

1. Koriwhat
2. I hustle
3. 4>0 rings (treasurer)
4. Disasterbot
5. Frenzy

Group Charter.

Avowed Enemies:

Good Food
Good Cinema
Good Music
Anyone with an oppinion
Funny People
All other ST Krews.
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

stretch
08-12-2011, 11:30 AM
i am wondering when we are going to see a pic of mono. its been threatened to be posted about 100 times already, with no action...

thispego
08-12-2011, 11:39 AM
lol krews

your mom was real insecure but I broke her of that real quick

Cant_Be_Faded
08-12-2011, 11:40 AM
hi beaner

Lol lol. says the person who looks like law from tekken shit out a bad meal of pho and named it stretch. little bitch shouldn't you be going to theme parties?

thispego
08-12-2011, 11:40 AM
Patience stretch, ya teeny tiny chink, it's comin

stretch
08-12-2011, 11:42 AM
Lol lol. says the person who looks like law from tekken shit out a bad meal of pho and named it stretch. little bitch shouldn't you be going to theme parties?

LMAO

somebody didnt get their daily dose of gay buttfuck apparently, and is getting hormonal.

Cant_Be_Faded
It makes sense why you and mono have been s racist. its living proof asian are the most racist people online because you bitch asses get owned left and right every day by every other race in person.

Leetonidas

No you didn't

stretch
08-12-2011, 11:43 AM
Patience stretch, ya teeny tiny chink, it's comin

sweet, cant wait. :toast

Leetonidas
08-12-2011, 11:43 AM
stretch is asian?

stretch
08-12-2011, 11:44 AM
It makes sense why you and mono have been s racist. its living proof asian are the most racist people online because you bitch asses get owned left and right every day by every other race in person.

actually im not racist in the least bit at all. i just like to call you beaner because you get asshurt like a mofo over it.

shouldnt you be wishing people death by 12 foot prison dicks or something?

thispego
08-12-2011, 11:44 AM
No you didn't

stretch
08-12-2011, 11:45 AM
stretch is asian?

half korean, half irish tbh

Leetonidas
08-12-2011, 11:45 AM
Woah :wow

Cant_Be_Faded
08-12-2011, 11:46 AM
stretch is asian?

He looks like short round from indiana jones if he never grew up and was hit in the face with a tack hammer a few times, with a stereotypical korean nose.

baseline bum
08-12-2011, 11:47 AM
Here's mono's pic

http://www1.picturepush.com/photo/a/5903074/640/5903074.jpg

Now you faggots can let this thread die.

Bash
half korean, half irish tbh

half korean, half irish? Somebody had fun on vacation

dirk4mvp

stretch
08-12-2011, 11:48 AM
He looks like short round from indiana jones if he never grew up and was hit in the face with a tack hammer a few times, with a stereotypical korean nose.

neat, but you arent getting anywhere telling people how i look. ive already posted my pic here before, and have met people that post here in person. no one gives a shit, especially me. im not insecure about how i look in the least bit, nor am i insecure about my race, both of which you obviously are guilty for considering the crybaby faggot you turn into anytime someone talks about you being mexican or having a beiber do, despite the fact that no one here really gives 2 shits about it other than your buddies pego, mook, and 4cc. quit taking this shit so seriously, and go get some poon or something.

symple19
08-12-2011, 11:49 AM

dad was probably in the military

stretch

dad was in military

went to korea

met mom

got married

the rest is history

stretch
dad was probably in the military

bingo

dirk4mvp
08-12-2011, 11:50 AM
but ded! it was just a little weed!

I guess you gotta charge it to da game!

symple19
08-12-2011, 11:50 AM
Here's mono's pic

Koriwhat would be proud

thispego
08-12-2011, 11:52 AM

docta jones! i wov you! :lmao

thispego
08-12-2011, 11:53 AM
neat, but you arent getting anywhere telling people how i look. ive already posted my pic here before, and have met people that post here in person. no one gives a shit, especially me. im not insecure about how i look in the least bit, nor am i insecure about my race, both of which you obviously are guilty for considering the crybaby faggot you turn into anytime someone talks about you being mexican or having a beiber do, despite the fact that no one here really gives 2 shits about it other than your buddies pego, mook, and 4cc. quit taking this shit so seriously, and go get some poon or something.

lol insecure

Cant_Be_Faded
08-12-2011, 11:53 AM

Hey don't rant so much, people may think you're getting mad crofl crofl

stretch
08-12-2011, 11:55 AM
Hey don't rant so much, people may think you're getting mad crofl crofl

thats the spirit, my beaner buddy!

stretch
08-12-2011, 11:56 AM

symple19
08-12-2011, 11:57 AM
http://www.showbiz411.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/atwt2000.jpg

BlackSwordsMan
08-12-2011, 12:05 PM
korean women are hot

Lincoln
08-12-2011, 12:06 PM
Lol this is pathetic

And if you think ms name is Darrell then :lmao :lmao

dirk4mvp
08-12-2011, 12:07 PM
tbh jokes about stretch being korean ain't det funny considering he looks more like a white/black mix of the timvp variety, except I don't know the status of stretch wearing jerri curls.

stretch
08-12-2011, 12:08 PM
tbh jokes about stretch being korean ain't det funny considering he looks more like a white/black mix of the timvp variety, except I don't know the status of stretch wearing jerri curls.

funny thing is, most people when meeting me in person, think i look spanish.

stretch
08-12-2011, 12:09 PM
Lol this is pathetic

sup md?

Veterinarian.
08-12-2011, 12:18 PM

tbh BUMP's too busy 1 upping Fabbs in the baseball forum and copy and pasting in the Club forum nowadays too give a shit imho

thispego
08-12-2011, 12:18 PM
Lol this is pathetic

What's his name then, scro? Brian?

Leetonidas
08-12-2011, 12:27 PM
Here's mono's pic

Now you faggots can let this thread die.

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Leetonidas
08-12-2011, 12:28 PM
looks like koriwhat did the stars

Lincoln
08-12-2011, 12:33 PM
sup md?

Sup brah

Lincoln
08-12-2011, 12:35 PM
What's his name then, scro? Brian?

Damn Brah you aren't very good at this are you, lol tryin to act all hard but failing to get someone's personal info
Bro we have all seen your picc and everyone thinks you look like a fuckin faggot :lmao

stretch
08-12-2011, 12:37 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/image.php?u=1318&dateline=1180814022&type=profile

to be fair though, i didnt track this down or anything. its on 4ccs ST profile, so its completely fair game.

Lincoln
08-12-2011, 12:38 PM

thispego
08-12-2011, 12:40 PM
Damn Brah you aren't very good at this are you, lol tryin to act all hard but failing to get someone's personal info
yeah I'm trying reallllll hard too :lol info is just fallin in my lap, I'm gettin warm, I'm on yo trail

Bro we have all seen your picc and everyone thinks you look like a fuckin faggot :lmao

yeah I know, y'all just hopeful that I'm gay like y'all so you can get some :lol fuckin queers

DMC
08-12-2011, 12:42 PM

^ case in point

Are you the same poster as MadSammy from ESPN? Curious you both used the same, otherwise uncommon avatar and both are SA Spurs fans, and curious you removed your avatar and MadSammy deleted his information after I asked you about it.

Lincoln
08-12-2011, 12:42 PM
So you admit you're a fuckin faggot and you attract gay men? Neat.

And Brah no one is buying your shitty bluffs, if you had shit you would've posted it by now.

stretch
08-12-2011, 12:44 PM
^ case in point

Are you the same poster as MadSammy from ESPN? Curious you both used the same, otherwise uncommon avatar and both are SA Spurs fans, and curious you removed your avatar and MadSammy deleted his information after I asked you about it.

madsammy???

LMAO

queer

thispego
08-12-2011, 12:45 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/image.php?u=1318&dateline=1180814022&type=profile

to be fair though, i didnt track this down or anything. its on 4ccs ST profile, so its completely fair game.

lol how about other pics of me from gtg's and shit? Funny how y'all latch on to this particular one when theres lots of pics of me on this site

Lincoln
08-12-2011, 12:46 PM
True, I mean you look like a queer in all of them :lmao

dirk4mvp
08-12-2011, 12:49 PM
lol madsammy

DMC
08-12-2011, 12:54 PM
If you and MadSammy are the same person, I know some of the people you know.

stretch
08-12-2011, 01:00 PM
lol how about other pics of me from gtg's and shit? Funny how y'all latch on to this particular one when theres lots of pics of me on this site

too lazy

this one was easy to find

lol madsammy

thispego
08-12-2011, 01:17 PM
^ case in point

I've never posted at another site in my life. Only fuckin losers post at multiple sites. How is your post per day count so high if your not just on spurstalk?? :lmao jesus effing christ :lol

thispego
08-12-2011, 01:20 PM
So you admit you're a fuckin faggot and you attract gay men? Neat.

And Brah no one is buying your shitty bluffs, if you had shit you would've posted it by now.

Not a faggot but faggots like you love me

I'm not bluffing, I didn't say what I do or do not have. What's the hurry?

Lincoln
08-12-2011, 01:25 PM
Lol bluffing faggot, let's see his shit.

And naw I'm straight nigga I've put pics on here with gfs. You on the other hand just admitted you look like a fuckin faggot and try to attract gay men. Nice

LeBald Crabs
08-12-2011, 01:34 PM
:rollin :lol

Gangstaz

:flypig

monoslobsond1ck
08-12-2011, 01:48 PM

I also don't go around trying to intimidate people.

:lmao No shit!

cheguevara
08-12-2011, 01:50 PM
Unlike that tyson poster at least thispego is no virgin

http://www.filmcritic.com/assets_c/2010/02/Road-Trip-thumb-560xauto-25288.gif

dirk4mvp
08-12-2011, 01:51 PM
rofl rofl rofl

I. Hustle
08-12-2011, 01:54 PM
So what's the point of the "I got shit on you" threats? I mean unless you are going to actually go over and meet up with that person what do you get from posting personal info (or threatening to) on here?
Pegs, you were always insecure as evident with the lil mo schtick but lately you've been bitching out more and more. Once you post his info then what are you going to do? What's your next big move? Make 10 more threads about how you did it or about the pic or info itself?
Do you not realize how bitchmade you are coming acros with the your mom jokes and the empty threats? You can attempt a comeback but bottomline is you've completely bitched out.
So shit or get off the pot or just stop talking all together. You sound like a bitter ex girlfriend.

thispego
08-12-2011, 02:02 PM
So what's the point of the "I got shit on you" threats? I mean unless you are going to actually go over and meet up with that person what do you get from posting personal info (or threatening to) on here?
Pegs, you were always insecure as evident with the lil mo schtick but lately you've been bitching out more and more. Once you post his info then what are you going to do? What's your next big move? Make 10 more threads about how you did it or about the pic or info itself?
Do you not realize how bitchmade you are coming acros with the your mom jokes and the empty threats? You can attempt a comeback but bottomline is you've completely bitched out.
So shit or get off the pot or just stop talking all together. You sound like a bitter ex girlfriend.

lol ihustle saying this means absolutely nothing :lol

Slim Charles
08-12-2011, 02:02 PM
too lazy

this one was easy to find

lol madsammy

Not hard to find tbqh

http://www.spurstalk.com/ice042.jpg

thispego
08-12-2011, 02:04 PM
Lol bluffing faggot, let's see his shit.

And naw I'm straight nigga I've put pics on here with gfs. You on the other hand just admitted you look like a fuckin faggot and try to attract gay men. Nice

reading comprehension is something you should get in to.

stretch
08-12-2011, 02:12 PM
pego, with nowhere to go

I. Hustle
08-12-2011, 02:15 PM
lol ihustle saying this means absolutely nothing :lol

There's that comeback I was expecting. So from which poster does it mean the most? Your shit is tired and weak and now you are trying to cling to whatever life you had left. The moment KW put you in your place you lost all credibility.

Lincoln
08-12-2011, 02:27 PM
Lol bluffing faggot
Lol looking like a pussy ass virgin
Lol thinking youre hard cause you can pretend to have a dudes info

DMC
08-12-2011, 02:42 PM
I've never posted at another site in my life. Only fuckin losers post at multiple sites. How is your post per day count so high if your not just on spurstalk?? :lmao jesus effing christ :lol

I stopped posting at ESPN a couple years ago actually.

I highly doubt a poster with multiple user names one a forum only posts on one forum.

It's ok though. Tell Stephanie I said hello.

LnGrrrR
08-12-2011, 02:43 PM

You could post them yourself, if you thought they vindicated you.

LnGrrrR
08-12-2011, 02:45 PM

There's the lame thispego insult I've been looking for, coupled with the traditional "laughing at my own joke because no one else will" finisher. :tu

DMC
08-12-2011, 02:46 PM
btw

http://www.freedomfly.net/images/gain_small.gif

08-12-2011, 03:02 PM
:lol thispego looking like a little bitch in front of the whole forum as usual

lol houseband
lol cuckold

DMC
08-12-2011, 03:05 PM
:lol thispego looking like a little bitch in front of the whole forum as usual

lol houseband
lol cuckold
You forgot

lol madsammy

Lincoln
08-12-2011, 03:07 PM
he is getting shit on by the forum koriwhat/90210 style

dirk4mvp
08-12-2011, 03:33 PM
the only way thispego can reverse him getting shat on is posting det inside info he has on so many people. But I guess that won't happen since he doesn't have anybody's info.

Lincoln
08-12-2011, 03:51 PM
Tbh stretch bump mono dirk4 and myself have all put our pics on here multiple times so it's not like it'd bother us to repost shit

Its not like we weird looking motherfuckers like pego

Lincoln
08-12-2011, 03:53 PM
Anyone who knows me very well personally (dok and dirk4 can vouch for this) knows that if pego does find my info and I feel threatened, I have the connections to make you one sorry motherfucker.

Your fb is private and none of the MK on fb will leak your shit so unless he has some nerdy ass way to hack you, he ain't gettin shit

That pussy is just bluffing :lol

Axe Murderer
08-12-2011, 04:13 PM
holy shit i cant believe this reached 11 pages

tbh this thread is even worse than Fabbs threads and slightly above Kool's

dirk4mvp
08-12-2011, 04:25 PM
tbh i got a feeling this thread could be good if a certain poster (a 3rd party in all this) and posted some cool things.

cheguevara
08-12-2011, 04:36 PM
there is some scared bitches up in here

why these motherfuckers so scared to get revealed. Maybe they plain gay and have a couple boyfriends and shit :lmao

cheguevara
08-12-2011, 04:40 PM
translation:

i.hustle, I am hot and alone tonight PM me ASAP

:lol

DMC
08-12-2011, 04:44 PM
well for obvious reasons, i wouldn't want to get revealed because there is a group of idiots who think i killed their friend and i have received death threats in the past, not to mention the amount of homo's with a crush on me like i.hustle

It is what it is, but if you think someone wants your info so they can hunt your ass down, why would you continue posting on this forum, and why would you have a facebook page with your personal information and share that with other posters on this forum?

It doesn't seem like you have done anything to avoid detection tbh.

So either you are lying about the whole affair (along with others here) or you are one stupid motherfucker.

cheguevara
08-12-2011, 04:50 PM
just play it like timvp plays the fact that we know he is lakaluva

Blake
08-12-2011, 04:54 PM
put it this way, if he were to come anywhere near me i'd shoot him in the throat with the crossbow, native style and scalp him as a souvenir.

beyond sad and pathetic when even forum dregs like kalftat and DMC are dropping e-deuces on you for acting the bitch.

cheguevara
08-12-2011, 04:58 PM
maybe Tyson or thispego are one of these guys :lol

kUmk4TXQ5Vw

Cant_Be_Faded
08-12-2011, 04:59 PM
well for obvious reasons, i wouldn't want to get revealed because there is a group of idiots who think i killed their friend and i have received death threats in the past, not to mention the amount of homo's with a crush on me like i.hustle

So you're scared because you're not scared? rofl damn boy the plex just oozes from your not scared posts

cheguevara
08-12-2011, 05:02 PM
IhjIieSLx2c

:rollin

cheguevara
08-12-2011, 05:04 PM
^ :lmao

Cant_Be_Faded
08-12-2011, 05:11 PM
jose you live in dallas and i've yet to see you around 44 or any pm's in my box to meet up, you're a bitch. you have absolutely no room to talk here, you're jacking off at the thought of being able to post another dudes pics on spurstalk, you would never do shit yourself you're a nobody and a lame.

Sorry i can't read right now i'm too busy laughing over the thought of you too scared to play basketball with koreans.

Cant_Be_Faded
08-12-2011, 05:12 PM
but but but but hes got plex! ! ! rofl

Cant_Be_Faded
08-12-2011, 05:44 PM
:rollin you don't even know the meaning of the word plex

Yeah true, i am not into memorizing street slang on urban dictionary for the sake of acting hard on spurstalk.

DMC
08-12-2011, 05:46 PM
i'm just not that scared, they ain't gettin shit long as i dont post it myself, and even if the little shit did find me, i'm willing to bet that when the smoke clears he and his would be dead not me.

But at what cost man? My god, wake up! Don't do it. It ain't worth it Billy for no man. When are you going to put your guns down for good?

DMC
08-12-2011, 05:53 PM
I'm going Sunday to the coast to fish for sharks. I will post some pics.

I think I got the scoop, at least as much as I care to get it. You can email me if you like, [email protected]

GLAAD Committee
08-12-2011, 05:53 PM
RIP mookie crew :lmao

I think it's sweet that CBF is in here trying to save face for his buddy, but in reality he's just digging the hole deeper.

jose, go back to stalking all the ST females profile pages, brah...ashbeeigh dropped about 80 pounds, so she's probably dtf now.

I. Hustle
08-12-2011, 05:58 PM

What the shit? I don't give a shit about you vvigga.

DMC
08-12-2011, 06:13 PM
lol disabling your pm feature
I don't like PMs tbh fwiw. Too much drama.

NRHector
08-12-2011, 06:15 PM
1sONfxPCTU0

DMC
08-12-2011, 06:23 PM
The more Dos Equis I drink the funnier this gets.

Cant_Be_Faded
08-12-2011, 06:25 PM
sorry ask stretch, we hooped before and ran everyone off the court

So you overcame your fear of koreans by hooping with the smallest most diminutive pussy of a korean this side of the trinity river? Daaaaamn boy! You got mad plex! !

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-12-2011, 06:45 PM
Why does CBF keep saying plex?

Giuseppe
08-12-2011, 06:47 PM
Why does CBF keep saying plex?

Hi twinker. Have you ever seen a near 60 year old man partially nude, your grandpa withstanding in a Hoveround.

DMC
08-12-2011, 06:49 PM
because repeating the same thing over and over is how all the real shit talking beaners from north mexico (but reside in north texas) do it.

i'm surprised he hasn't started saying spaghetti uncontrollably.
Based plex imo fwiw tbh smh

DMC
08-12-2011, 06:50 PM
beyond sad and pathetic when even forum dregs like kalftat and DMC are dropping e-deuces on you for acting the bitch.
And don't think I didn't see this you couch dwelling cuck.