PDA

View Full Version : A&M to SEC is a dun deal

Blake
08-11-2011, 06:42 PM
Per Aggieyell:

http://tamu.rivals.com/

non-Aggie: "you are going to play SEC teams that will stomp your asses on a weekly basis."

Aggie: "Yes! We get to play SEC teams!"

lol adios

Fpoonsie
08-11-2011, 06:44 PM
Huh.

Sisk
08-11-2011, 07:00 PM
I'll believe it when it's officially announced. They're probably just reaching for some traffic right now.

DesignatedT
08-11-2011, 07:01 PM
Liucci says it isn't done yet. I only believe him.

Blake
08-11-2011, 07:06 PM
the dude from Aggieyell was on the radio talking with Taylor about it, which is how I found out.

He said he was officially told from official A&M officials that it is officially a done deal.

The only thing he was unsure of was the year that the Ags will be leaving.

Sisk
08-11-2011, 07:21 PM
the dude from Aggieyell was on the radio talking with Taylor about it, which is how I found out.

He said he was officially told from official A&M officials that it is officially a done deal.

The only thing he was unsure of was the year that the Ags will be leaving.

He wasn't "officially" told anything, otherwise it would be official.

What T said.. I'll believe it when Liucci says it.

DMX7
08-11-2011, 09:16 PM
I really hope it's a done deal so that I can finally stop hearing from every Aggy I know about how the Big XII is holding back how awesome they are at football.

DesignatedT
08-11-2011, 09:24 PM
I really hope it's a done deal so that I can finally stop hearing from every Aggy I know about how the Big XII is holding back how awesome they are at football.

The big12 is a joke and it sucks.

symple19
http://aol.sportingnews.com/ncaa-football/story/2011-08-11/source-report-of-texas-am-accepting-sec-invitation-just-not-true

DesignatedT
It's not done yet. It will happen soon though, per Liucci.

DesignatedT
08-11-2011, 09:31 PM
Even if the LHN didn't exist, I'd still want to move. The big12 sucks and is boring. I'm not going to miss playing Iowa State and Kansas in front of 30 thousand when we get to play at places like the swamp and death valley. That's what football is all about.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-11-2011, 10:12 PM
Per Aggieyell:

non-Aggie: "you are going to play SEC teams that will stomp your asses on a weekly basis."

lol adios
But in the SEC every game counts! Playing in the SEC will motivate the Aggs to squeeze their balls and yell even louder!

DesignatedT
08-11-2011, 10:29 PM
But in the SEC every game counts! Playing in the SEC will motivate the Aggs to squeeze their balls and yell even louder!

:lmao arizona fan chiming in. priceless.

symple19
08-11-2011, 11:05 PM
I've been going to other school's boards. FSU, Va Tech, etc, and it seems a majority are for getting into the SEC. FSU fans are hilariously throwing their conference under the bus and clamoring to get in :lol

fun reading

dirk4mvp
08-11-2011, 11:08 PM
whottt's the deal with the aggie jizz jar, tbh?

Axe Murderer
08-12-2011, 12:01 AM
The _exas A&M Aggies disgust me more than any sports team in college history. I actually relocated my family to Lubbock because of that team. Ever since the Lane punched Harrell below the belt I promised my wife I'd never set foot in that trashy city again. Well, it's been four years since then and I'm proud to say that I kept my word.

Not only that but I get to root for a team with real class, and that's the Texas Tech Red Raiders. There's a reason we got 4 rings, and those chokers led by _annehill will never see one.

Blake
08-12-2011, 08:15 AM
I'll believe it when it's officially announced. They're probably just reaching for some traffic right now.

funny how opinion haved been changing, basically by the hour

Expect an announcement in about 11 days.

lol

Blake
08-12-2011, 08:23 AM
Even if the LHN didn't exist, I'd still want to move. The big12 sucks and is boring. I'm not going to miss playing Iowa State and Kansas in front of 30 thousand when we get to play at places like the swamp and death valley. That's what football is all about.

yes, Texas A&M playing Vandy, Missi St and Kentucky will be a huge step up in entertainment.

Blake
08-12-2011, 08:29 AM
Texas A&M is leaving the Big 12 ... if you believe its fan site

Posted by Justin Kendall on Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 7:59 AM

Texas A&M could soon have a new home.

Texas A&M is leaving the Big 12 for the SEC ... if you believe the Aggie Yell Rivals fan site. The news came last night, just a day after Texas governor, former Aggie yell leader and presidential candidate Rick Perry stirred the conference realignment pot by saying "conversations are being had."

Even with Aggie Yell reporting that A&M's defection was a done deal, others are saying it's not. The Sporting News reported that rumors of A&M accepting an SEC invite are "just not true" and "way premature." Texas' Rivals site, Orangebloods.com, reported that Texas A&M's regents will meet August 22nd to vote on whether the Aggies should jump into the SEC's bed — and they're rumored to be leaning on leaving due to unhappiness over the Longhorn Network (A&M got what it wanted Thursday when the NCAA ruled that high school games cannot appear on school or conference networks, but A&M apparently still isn't satisfied).

A&M spokesman Jason Cook told Orangebloods: "There's no agreement in principle, nothing."

But there is a lot of smoke. Orangebloods also reported that the SEC's presidents will hold an emergency meeting Saturday to vote on A&M's application.

Texas lawmakers are going to get pulled into the fray to try to save rivalries. So are lawyers. A&M could be facing some serious hurdles to leaving, including fees for leaving the Big 12 and recently signed contracts. According to Orangebloods:

http://www.pitch.com/plog/archives/2011/08/12/texas-aandm-is-leaving-the-big-12-if-you-believe-its-fan-site

stupid aggieyell.com

lol

Kermit
08-12-2011, 08:44 AM
whottt's the deal with the aggie jizz jar, tbh?

It's tradition. From the inside you can't explain it, and from the outside you can't understand it

Basically, the corp combined their jizz in a large jar and stuck it on the bonfire. Nowadays they just combine it in a milkman's stomach.

rjv
08-12-2011, 08:57 AM
Per Aggieyell:

lol adios

by the way, rumors are its tech or missouri that may be the other team to migrate over to the SEC.

rjv
08-12-2011, 09:02 AM
the big XII guaranteed some of the big 12 teams 20 mil per year to keep the conference alive and they are not meeting that sum so if they fail to keep that end of the bargain then they may be in breech.

the SEC is a cash cow and each school can earn 30 mil per year in that conference.

monetary considerations are as big a factor here as any other variable could be.

rjv
08-12-2011, 09:04 AM
The big12 is a joke and it sucks.

i wouldn't go that far but it certainly isn't a very sexy conference. it lacks any real tradition or history.

symple19
08-12-2011, 10:01 AM
by the way, rumors are its tech or missouri that may be the other team to migrate over to the SEC.

haven't heard the tech rumor, mizzou I have

Missouri boards are lighting up over the prospect, but some still want the big whatever

Kermit
08-12-2011, 10:03 AM
haven't heard the tech rumor, mizzou I have

Missouri boards are lighting up over the prospect, but some still want the big whatever

Missouri would be a great add for the SEC. If A&M is going, they don't need Tech. The SEC would add another TV market. Lubbock isn't bringing that many sets. Louisville or Missouri would.

symple19
08-12-2011, 10:14 AM
Missouri

100% percent agree. GREAT academic school, excellent b-ball, good football, K.C./St. Louis market.

Louisville I like as well, but it wouldn't add much in the way of TV market. UK is king in Kentucky, even in Louisville. (I live in Kentucky)

Still, the Louisville b-ball program is elite and they're willing to spend money. Louisville has a nicer arena than many NBA teams. The message board(s) I read were very receptive to the idea, even though it means leaving a great B-ball conference

Most fans/alum of possible target schools realize the SEC money is going to be astronomical once they renegotiate their deal, and are willing to jump in even if it means taking a step down (basketball and overall academics, for instance. SEC is way down in the hierarchy, atm) They also realize that football isn't the only game in town, and they could take a big step toward winning more in other sports (again, basketball)

symple19
08-12-2011, 10:16 AM
Also hearing West Virginia tossed around a lot.

dirk4mvp
08-12-2011, 10:25 AM
It's tradition. From the inside you can't explain it, and from the outside you can't understand it

Basically, the corp combined their jizz in a large jar and stuck it on the bonfire. Nowadays they just combine it in a milkman's stomach.

that ain't gonna fly in a conference full of rich, non gay traditions, tbh.

rjv
08-12-2011, 10:27 AM
i would also prefer mizzou but i'm hearing tech is lived with texas and with don beebe. the SEC would probably prefer the tigers though.

rjv
08-12-2011, 10:28 AM
that ain't gonna fly in a conference full of rich, non gay traditions, tbh.

then i guess a trip to austin for most SEC schools would be quite the experience

Kermit
08-12-2011, 10:34 AM
then i guess a trip to austin for most SEC schools would be quite the experience

Butbutbut, it's not gheygaygaey, it's a tradition dammit!!! You wouldn't understand.

SSSSSQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEZ E

Blake
i would also prefer mizzou but i'm hearing tech is lived with texas and with don beebe. the SEC would probably prefer the tigers though.

the SEC would want A&M for the Houston TV market and OU for the Dallas market.

The rumor all along for Tech has been to the Pac 12.

dirk4mvp
I look forward to our game in Austin in a few years imo.

symple19
08-12-2011, 10:36 AM
Interestingly, OU people are the only ones who aren't that hot about the SEC, at least from what I've read. They seem to want the Pac-12 more

Frankly, I personally don't want them either. Having had the misfortune of living in that wasteland on and off for 4 years, I have a very low opinion of their people/fans. They remind me of Bammer people, only a bit dirtier and with a greater sense of entitlement. Not as delusional or arrogant, though.

It's an alright school and all, but it doesn't really offer anything more than an elite football program.

Also, I think it will be hilarious if they join the PAC-12. Can you imagine their fans in LA, Tucson, Seattle, and Eugene every year (or every other year)? :lmao

Kermit
08-12-2011, 10:38 AM
the SEC would want A&M for the Houston TV market and OU for the Dallas market.

The rumor all along for Tech has been to the Pac 12.

I wish Texas would go with you.

symple19
08-12-2011, 10:40 AM
OU for the Dallas market.

Yeah, but Okie St has to be a part of that package, and I just don't think there's room for both

Does OU really have that much swag in Dallas? Never seemed that way to me, I could be mistaken though

A&M brings more than enough Texas to the equation, don't need anyone else

Kermit
08-12-2011, 10:42 AM
Yeah, but Okie St has to be a part of that package, and I just don't think there's room for both

Does OU really have that much swag in Dallas? Never seemed that way to me, I could be mistaken though

Aggy brings Houston, and yes OU has a huge presence in Dallas. Huge. Where do you think their alums go to get a job? Plus you get the entire state of Oklahoma which is like, 5,000 tv sets.

symple19
08-12-2011, 10:43 AM
I wish Texas would go with you.

I would say it was still possible if not for the LHN. Hell, if the P12 was smart, they would still try to court the Horns. UT would be much better off once the domino's start to fall. Not sure how good being an indy would be, especially with scheduling decent teams throughout the season

symple19
08-12-2011, 10:44 AM
Where do you think their alums go to get a job?

They get jobs?

Plus you get the entire state of Oklahoma which is like, 5,000 tv sets.

:lol

Kermit
08-12-2011, 10:47 AM
I would say it was still possible if not for the LHN. Hell, if the P12 was smart, they would still try to court the Horns. UT would be much better off once the domino's start to fall. Not sure how good being an indy would be, especially with scheduling decent teams throughout the season

Yup. The LHN is going to be a huge impediment to joining the Pac but I'm sure if both sides want it, it can be worked around. I seriously doubt that Texas is ever going to go independent.

pkbpkb81
08-12-2011, 10:53 AM

OU has a huge alumni base in the dfw area so yes

pkbpkb81
08-12-2011, 10:56 AM
Interestingly, OU people are the only ones who aren't that hot about the SEC, at least from what I've read. They seem to want the Pac-12 more

Frankly, I personally don't want them either. Having had the misfortune of living in that wasteland on and off for 4 years, I have a very low opinion of their people/fans. They remind me of Bammer people, only a bit dirtier and with a greater sense of entitlement. Not as delusional or arrogant, though.

It's an alright school and all, but it doesn't really offer anything more than an elite football program.

Also, I think it will be hilarious if they join the PAC-12. Can you imagine their fans in LA, Tucson, Seattle, and Eugene every year (or every other year)? :lmao

Most OU people I have talked to want the sec over the pac 12 hell most don't want the pack 12 at all.

wtf part of the state did you live in, there are some t-shirt fans like that but 90% of the fans are not like that, there just use to winning

symple19
08-12-2011, 10:59 AM
Most OU people I have talked to want the sec over the pac 12 hell most don't want the pack 12 at all.

wtf part of the state did you live in, there are some t-shirt fans like that but 90% of the fans are not like that, there just use to winning

Lawton, when I was in the Army

Yes, most of them were T-shirt fans

Kermit
08-12-2011, 11:00 AM
Oh, because some parts of Oklahoma are better than others? Is that what you're alleging?

symple19
08-12-2011, 11:00 AM

I was reading the soonerfans.com board

Axe Murderer
08-12-2011, 11:03 AM
Does OU really have that much swag in Dallas?

OU football is what the Lakers, Yankees, and Carolina basketball are to the average black sports fan in Dallas

Kermit
08-12-2011, 11:07 AM
OU football is what the Lakers, Yankees, and Carolina basketball are to the average black sports fan in Dallas

Dallas? Doesn't that cover all black sports fans? Just add the Cowboys and you're golden.

Blake
08-12-2011, 11:09 AM

A&M, OU, OSU + a 4th team could work for the SEC.

Problem is that OU doesn't want to leave UT and I don't see UT ever going to the SEC.

I still can see UT, Tech, Okie St and OU going Pac 16.

OU plays in Dallas every year for several reasons.

pkbpkb81
08-12-2011, 11:14 AM
stewart Mandel of si.com just tweeted that fsu is going to be the 14th team in the sec

symple19
08-12-2011, 11:15 AM
I find it interesting that even OU is held hostage by the Leviathan that is UT

They could both go to different conferences and still hold their rivalry. What other deep seated connections are there?

pkbpkb81
08-12-2011, 11:15 AM
Lawton, when I was in the Army

Yes, most of them were T-shirt fans

Lawton is a shithole

pkbpkb81
08-12-2011, 11:16 AM
Oh, because some parts of Oklahoma are better than others? Is that what you're alleging?

Yes kermit just like austin and cs are not the same

symple19
08-12-2011, 11:22 AM
stewart Mandel of si.com just tweeted that fsu is going to be the 14th team in the sec

Can't believe UF would be down with that. FSU fans have a giant hard-on for the SEC though.

Thing is, money-wise, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense. No new TV's, no new recruiting grounds, no step up in academics (may be mistaken about that last one, though)

As for their culture, it certainly does. FSU and Climpsun (lol clemson) are probably the two most SECish, non SEC schools

Rather it be FSU than CU, I guess. Also means AU stays in the west, if true

Can't help but think a lot of this is still premature. SEC President's haven't even met yet, unless all this shit has been in the works for quite sometime

symple19
08-12-2011, 11:22 AM
Lawton is a shithole

a giant, stinking one

Sisk
08-12-2011, 12:19 PM
funny how opinion haved been changing, basically by the hour

lol

My opinion didn't change. I said I expect an announcement by or on the 22nd. I'll believe it to be true when it's officially announced by the school, conference, or Liucci.

romad_20
08-12-2011, 12:31 PM
a giant, stinking one

I went to a range there one time to control air back in the late 1990's and there was some shithole titty bar where you drank beer out of milk jugs. Real class. :lol Dragon west, maybe?

Anyway, I'm torn on this issue. If A&M comes I don't know that it helps the east teams that much in recruiting. Playing in Texas every other year doesn't do much and the recruiting in Florida is already cutthroat as hell as it is. I can't imagine if FSU joined. VT doesn't really offer that much in tradition or SEC culture. Seems like its a good idea for A&M and just a money grab for the league. I don't know if its going to add much to the conference in terms of competition or rivalries

pkbpkb81
08-12-2011, 12:36 PM
so the OsU aggies are talking to the big east per the sports animal in Oklahoma

DesignatedT
08-12-2011, 01:51 PM
The SEC doesn't want anything to do with Oklahoma State. They don't seem to be interested in Missouri as a first option also.

Seems like they want to add A&M and 1 team from the east (preferably Florida State).

If OU wants to join the SEC with the Aggies then they too have an open invitation, don't see them doing it though. They will stay with Texas.

If the big12 lasts and picks up UH im going to fuckin lmao. What a joke of a conference that would be.

DesignatedT
08-12-2011, 01:59 PM
Another thing is the SEC presidents meet on Sunday to officially discuss expansion. There could be an official announcement on Monday.

I have also heard that the SEC could expand to 13 teams in 2012 and play 1 season with just 13 before further expanding before the 2013 season.

The Batman
08-12-2011, 01:59 PM
The SEC doesn't want anything to do with Oklahoma State. They don't seem to be interested in Missouri as a first option also.

Seems like they want to add A&M and 1 team from the east (preferably Florida State).

If OU wants to join the SEC with the Aggies then they too have an open invitation, don't see them doing it though. They will stay with Texas.

If the big12 lasts and picks up UH im going to fuckin lmao. What a joke of a conference that would be.

There's no bigger joke than a&m to the SEC.

Kermit
08-12-2011, 02:04 PM
:lmao

http://the-mainboard.com/index.php?threads/texas-a-m-to-sec-goodbye-big-xii.94867/page-31

The Batman
08-12-2011, 02:09 PM

http://the-mainboard.com/index.php?threads/texas-a-m-to-sec-goodbye-big-xii.94867/page-31
:lmao Fucking faggots

DesignatedT
08-12-2011, 02:11 PM
:lmao Texas fans claiming they don't care and yet their politicians are lining up in piles trying to prevent this move and the fans are looking up A&M to SEC threads on random fan boards. What the fuck is it sips? I thought you guys don't give a shit and we are just going to go get our ass beat in the SEC right? Leave it alone :lmao

:lol acting like you dont give a shit.

The Batman
08-12-2011, 02:13 PM
:lmao Texas fans claiming they don't care and yet their politicians are lining up in piles trying to prevent this move and the fans are looking up A&M to SEC threads on random fan boards. What the fuck is it sips? I thought you guys don't give a shit and we are just going to go get our ass beat in the SEC right? Leave it alone :lmao

Just read about the jizz jar.
http://the-mainboard.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/ohholkyfuck.gif

All the military dudes jizz in a jar and put it on the bonfire. Arrec Bardwin (http://the-mainboard.com/index.php?members/arrec-bardwin.6204/), Today at 11:13 A (http://the-mainboard.com/index.php?threads/texas-a-m-to-sec-goodbye-big-xii.94867/page-31#post-4937969)

:lmao A&M "Jizz Jars"

DesignatedT
08-12-2011, 02:15 PM
I've never heard of a jizz jar before in my life and we don't even have bonfire anymore. :lmao Texas fans being obsessed with us leaving

I thought we weren't a rival anymore, you guys hold the key to the conference and we are going to fail miserably in the SEC. :lol just let it go sips. were gone, have fun with techhy and baylor.

DesignatedT
08-12-2011, 02:19 PM
Why is Texas trying so hard to keep us here, I thought y'all didn't care....

Sisk
08-12-2011, 02:19 PM
It's hilarious that the sips haven't cared at all about A&M but come out the woodwork when we pack our bags. How pathetic.

Just like I said to Kermit... texas is the girlfriend that acts like she doesn't care about her boyfriend, then once he dumps her, she comes crying like a little bitch. It's pathetic.

Sisk
08-12-2011, 02:21 PM
T, don't forget, they're adding U of H to the powerhouse conference that is the b12.

tech
baylor
u of h
iowa state
kansas state

They'll probably win the next 10 straight MNC's.

The Batman
08-12-2011, 02:21 PM
I've never heard of a jizz jar before in my life and we don't even have bonfire anymore. :lmao Texas fans being obsessed with us leaving

I thought we weren't a rival anymore, you guys hold the key to the conference and we are going to fail miserably in the SEC. :lol just let it go sips. were gone, have fun with techhy and baylor.
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h207/Z4luvr/aggies-squeeze-small.jpg

:rollin

Little brother tired of big brother. No one's begging them to stay, it's more like "who the fuck do you think you are?" mentality :lmao

The Batman
08-12-2011, 02:23 PM
It's hilarious that the sips haven't cared at all about A&M but come out the woodwork when we pack our bags. How pathetic.

Just like I said to Kermit... texas is the girlfriend that acts like she doesn't care about her boyfriend, then once he dumps her, she comes crying like a little bitch. It's pathetic.
:lmao UT OWNS this state. That's why A&M is leavin. lol gettin beatdown like the redheaded stepchild

Kermit
08-12-2011, 02:24 PM
Ask Baylor. Which Texas politicians are you referring to? Haven't heard. But I'm sure you can tell me, just like you can tell me what provisions of the LHN contract you're upset about now that high school football is off the table. You guys were lining up to tell me what you were so pissed about now that your main point of grief has disappeared.

Blake
08-12-2011, 02:28 PM

Yeah, A&M really has raised the power index of the Big XII over the last decade.

I wish A&M would just gtfo already so the rest of us can laugh our asses off at the Aggies getting their asses vandalized by LSU, Bama, Florida, Auburn, Tennesee, Georgia, and maybe even Arkansas, Ole Miss and South Carolina.

Sisk
Ask Baylor. Which Texas politicians are you referring to? Haven't heard. But I'm sure you can tell me, just like you can tell me what provisions of the LHN contract you're upset about now that high school football is off the table. You guys were lining up to tell me what you were so pissed about now that your main point of grief has disappeared.

I was aware of the HS games being prohibited by the NCAA before I opened any thread on ST.

DesignatedT
Little brother tired of big brother. No one's begging them to stay, it's more like "who the fuck do you think you are?" mentality :lmao

@billyliucci: @BEllisRecruiter It will be revealed soon enough how active Texas is in trying to stop this thing from happening.

They are doing everything possible to keep A&M here, comical for a school who "doesn't care" about A&M.

MikeTaylor760 Mike Taylor
Horns trying to block Ags from leaving. Won't work. Congrats, U. Of Houston. Appears you're heading to Big 12.

billyliucci Billy Liucci
...then why all the fuss, Longhorns? Just let A&M go. After all, Texas 'holds the key' and A&M will fail miserably in the SEC, right?

billyliucci Billy Liucci
...which is why it's comical to see Longhorn and Baylor politicians line up to try to block A&M-to-SEC from happening at the last second

frankthetank111 Frank the Tank
@
@billyliucci UT leaders know that A&M is valuable. That's why I think UT is going to fight this hard (and use Baylor and Tech as pawns).

Sisk
08-12-2011, 02:29 PM
Yeah, A&M really has raised the power index of the Big XII over the last decade.

I wish A&M would just gtfo already so the rest of us can laugh our asses off at the Aggies getting their asses vandalized by LSU, Bama, Florida, Auburn, Tennesee, Georgia, and maybe even Arkansas, Ole Miss and South Carolina.

South Carolina was just in the SEC Championship last year. Do you watch college football?

Blake
08-12-2011, 02:31 PM
T, don't forget, they're adding U of H to the powerhouse conference that is the b12.

tech
baylor
u of h
iowa state
kansas state

They'll probably win the next 10 straight MNC's.

pretty much a lock that the Ags won't be close enough to even sniff a national championship for the next 50 years if/when they leave.

Sisk
08-12-2011, 02:31 PM
Blake, your obsession with texas scares me. Did you go to tech? If so, you should be ashamed of yourself.

"Yes texas, I'll do whatever you say master!"

How fucking pathetic and embarrassing.

Sisk
08-12-2011, 02:32 PM
pretty much a lock that the Ags won't be close enough to even sniff a national championship for the next 50 years if/when they leave.

I'd rather go 0-1,000,000 than act like the slave you'd love to be for texas.

Have fun shining their shoes.

The Batman
08-12-2011, 02:33 PM
Blake, your obsession with texas scares me. Did you go to tech? If so, you should be ashamed of yourself.

It's just funny that aggie fans think they'll have ANY success in the SEC.

Blake
South Carolina was just in the SEC Championship last year. Do you watch college football?

oh, so you think that Carolina will also be vandalizing the aggie ass.

I was giving A&M some benefit of the doubt in that matchup, but your opinion is duly noted.

Kermit
You just threw out Aggy's version of Geoff Ketchum to try and convince me that Texas is throwing up roadblocks in the legislature to try and prevent Aggy from leaving. You know he makes money off your gulible ass, right?

Show me some proof. A quote from a prominent politician who went to Texas. A Texas booster. Hell, Dan Beebe (who is a UT stooge) just told you faggots to fuck off.

If you want to be pissed at anyone, be pissed at Baylor. They have legitimate beef. An alumni from their school is calling this meeting. I haven't seen dick from Texas. If you can show me, then I'll say otherwise, but some goateed fag who makes money off your ass isn't proof.

Sisk
08-12-2011, 02:36 PM
oh, so you think that Carolina will also be vandalizing the aggie ass.

I was giving A&M some benefit of the doubt in that matchup, but your opinion is duly noted.

Enjoy the b12, pawn.

You just threw out Aggy's version of Geoff Ketchum to try and convince me that Texas is throwing up roadblocks in the legislature to try and prevent Aggy from leaving. You know he makes money off your gulible ass, right?

Show me some proof. A quote from a prominent politician who went to Texas. A Texas booster. Hell, Dan Beebe (who is a UT stooge) just told you faggots to fuck off.

If you want to be pissed at anyone, be pissed at Baylor. They have legitimate beef. An alumni from their school is calling this meeting. I haven't seen dick from Texas. If you can show me, then I'll say otherwise, but some goateed fag who makes money off your ass isn't proof.

If texas didn't care, they would not have hired a PR company to run a campaign to smear and/or stop Texas A&M from leaving.

No matter how much you do not want to admit this is bothering you Kermit, it's quite clear that it does.

Kermit
08-12-2011, 02:38 PM

Enjoy the b12, pawn.

If texas didn't care, they would not have hired a PR company to run a campaign to smear and/or stop Texas A&M from leaving.

No matter how much you do not want to admit this is bothering you Kermit, it's quite clear that it does.

They didn't you stupid fuck. That's a Baylor graduates lobbying firm. You think he doesn't have a vested interest in this. I hope your idiocy isn't contagious.

And this isn't bothering me. It's fun.

DesignatedT
08-12-2011, 02:42 PM
:lol kermit is mad

Sisk
08-12-2011, 02:42 PM
They didn't you stupid fuck. That's a Baylor graduates lobbying firm. You think he doesn't have a vested interest in this. I hope your idiocy isn't contagious.

And this isn't bothering me. It's fun.

I can tell it doesn't bother you. Cussing incessantly, typing in all caps, never leaving this thread. You're becoming obsessed.

You're not following what I'm saying. I can't make anything I'm saying clearer.

t.u. hired a PR campaign to do a smear campaign to prevent or, when we leave, to blame us for potentially ruining the b12.

If it didn't bother them, they wouldn't make this move.

That's as simple as I can lay it out for you. If it's not simple enough, I wouldn't be surprised.

Greg Oden
08-12-2011, 02:43 PM
I just read the aggie traditions wiki page. jesus yall are some weirdos in college station.

lol elephant walk

Blake
08-12-2011, 02:44 PM

fail.

UT/ESPN: "put this game on the Longhorn Network."

Tech: "get the fuck out of here. We want to play, but on equal footing."

A&M: "You tell 'em, Red. We're also tired of the verbal noogies from big brother and we can't take it any more.
Whips and chains cracking across our backs in the SEC, here we come! Whoooooop!"

DesignatedT
08-12-2011, 02:46 PM
fail.

UT/ESPN: "put this game on the Longhorn Network."

Tech: "get the fuck out of here. We want to play, but on equal footing."

A&M: "You tell 'em, Red. We're also tired of the verbal noogies from big brother and we can't take it any more.
Whips and chains cracking across our backs in the SEC, here we come! Whoooooop!"

:lmao like tech had any other options anyway. Just because you guys are stuck doesn't mean you have to be upset on us taking a better offer.

:lol acting like if Tech didn't have an single offer from the Pac that they wouldn't look into it.

The Batman
08-12-2011, 02:46 PM
When's the last time a&m was relevant in the BIG XII?

Kermit
08-12-2011, 02:47 PM
I can tell it doesn't bother you. Cussing incessantly, typing in all caps, never leaving this thread. You're becoming obsessed.

You're not following what I'm saying. I can't make anything I'm saying clearer.

t.u. hired a PR campaign to do a smear campaign to prevent or, when we leave, to blame us for potentially ruining the b12.

If it didn't bother them, they wouldn't make this move.

That's as simple as I can lay it out for you. If it's not simple enough, I wouldn't be surprised.

Do you know who Neal T. "Buddy" Jones is?

Blake
08-12-2011, 02:54 PM

Enjoy the b12, pawn.

lol pawn.

enjoy watching the Ags get ass whipped. I know I will.

Blake
08-12-2011, 02:57 PM
:lmao like tech had any other options anyway. Just because you guys are stuck doesn't mean you have to be upset on us taking a better offer.

The option would have been to say yes, and play the Horns on the LHN

I'm not upset at all.

I think the Aggies are stupid for leaving a better opportunity to be NC contenders because of the severe inferiority complex.

:lol acting like if Tech didn't have an single offer from the Pac that they wouldn't look into it.

absolutely they would look into it.

ChumpDumper
08-12-2011, 03:01 PM
If texas didn't care, they would not have hired a PR company to run a campaign to smear and/or stop Texas A&M from leaving.What is the name of the PR company?

DesignatedT
08-12-2011, 03:03 PM
I think the Aggies are stupid for leaving a golden opportunity to be NC contenders because of the severe inferiority complex.

We're looking at this from a different perspective then. Let's be real here, When was the last time A&M won a football NC in the big12? It hasn't really worked out here, a change would be good. Also, as a student and fan, I would absolutely love to be able to play in the SEC and witness the best football in the nation as well as great stadiums, teams and a culture that fits us. I've never seen 1 aggie say we are going to go to the SEC and start dominating the conference, nobody believes that. Even if we were to only win 6 or 7 games for awhile but get to play the best teams in the best conference than I would much rather that then play Iowa State, Baylor and Kansas.

By going to the SEC were losing out on winning a NC in the big12? When have we ever won a NC in the big12? Never. We aren't losing out on anything in that regard and if our recruiting can keep picking up and we put the right coaches in charge then who knows, we might have a chance to be a great team in the SEC down the road. Either way, I would much rather be apart of that conference than be with Texas and the little 9.

DesignatedT
08-12-2011, 03:06 PM
Not to mention all of our other sports will immediately become title contenders in that conference.

The Batman
08-12-2011, 03:12 PM
We're looking at this from a different perspective then. Let's be real here, When was the last time A&M won a football NC in the big12? It hasn't really worked out here, a change would be good. Also, as a student and fan, I would absolutely love to be able to play in the SEC and witness the best football in the nation as well as great stadiums, teams and a culture that fits us. I've never seen 1 aggie say we are going to go to the SEC and start dominating the conference, nobody believes that. Even if we were to only win 6 or 7 games for awhile but get to play the best teams in the best conference than I would much rather that then play Iowa State, Baylor and Kansas.

By going to the SEC were losing out on winning a NC in the big12? When have we ever won a NC in the big12? Never. We aren't losing out on anything in that regard and if our recruiting can keep picking up and we put the right coaches in charge then who knows, we might have a chance to be a great team in the SEC down the road. Either way, I would much rather be apart of that conference than be with Texas and the little 9.

You're a complete idiot. Your best chance to do anything is in the big 12 because UT is coming off a down year, and competition is easier than in the SEC. So what, you'd rather get beat my much superior teams than actually have a chance to compete?

Kermit
Remember this dandy.

Oh, Billy.

Statement One: Texas is going to have a cable channel like the Big Ten Network that will give them even more money and recruiting advantages. After all, it was reported in orangebloods.com and many media outlets picked it up, so it must be true.

Here are the facts. The bottom line is NOTHING HAS CHANGED! They could have had their own network for the last 14 years of the Big 12 and so could we or any member of the conference. Our friends have been bringing their Longhorn Sports Network television mic flags around for years. Their stand alone network has still not happened yet.

ABC/ESPN and FOX continue to have rights to the league's vast inventory of home football, men's basketball, and women's basketball games. For specific's regarding the Big 12 TV Contracts, click here.

There are quite a few baseball and softball games, tennis matches, swim meets, women's basketball and even a few men's basketball and football games that are not selected by ESPN and Fox Sports. And it's those contests, and only those contests, which may be broadcast on a school's own network. We call it a third-tier network. We broadcast many of these contests for free on our Aggies All-Access website powered by CBS Sports. I'm proud to say we have more viewers of our contests than the next three CBS Sports powered websites combined. In effect, that is our Aggie Network and we offer it to you for free around the world.

When we built the 12th Man Productions facilities, our plan was all along to eventually put together an Aggie Network. We are better positioned than any other conference school to do it. Having said that, we would still need to invest millions of dollars to hire the staff, and purchase the equipment and air time to do our own network. And while we would have some live programming from what ABC/ESPN and Fox Sports did not select, the bulk of programming would be replays of recent games and rebroadcasts of historical games. Even ESPN does not have enough live programming to fill its' schedule each day. That's why the Aggie Network is still on the internet.

Today, the financial numbers simply do not work in our favor to produce 168 hours of TV every week. If you think about it, a separate school network does not work unless it's public television, and they need all kinds of institutional and federal government funding. Last time I checked, the college athletic departments are not eligible.

On the other hand, a conference television network can work. There is enough live and delayed inventory to fill the week, although, even then, the live programming would be skimpy. I would support the new Big 12 doing developing its own network. If you have your own network, the paradigm has shifted on how you build a conference. You ultimately want to expand your footprint to increase the number of cable/satellite viewers who pay a monthly fee to receive your network.

The Batman
Not to mention all of our other sports will immediately become title contenders in that conference.

ThePop
08-12-2011, 03:16 PM

Blake
08-12-2011, 03:17 PM

Tech made it up as high as #2 in 2008 and was one win away from being in the title game.

I'm not saying you are losing your national title trophy that would automatically come.

I'm saying any chance you may have to get a title by being in the Big XII will get exponentially smaller by going SEC.

I guess you can always get pointers from Vanderbilt fan on the joy of getting their asses pounded year in, year out by such great teams.

pkbpkb81
08-12-2011, 03:20 PM
good times

Sisk
08-12-2011, 03:23 PM
TAMU is now posting a Boards of Regents meeting for Monday (such meetings have to be posted 72 hours prior). Tie that in with the fact that the SEC presidents are meeting on Sunday and you have the accelerated timeline that I’ve been hinting at. Something else to keep in mind is the fact that President Loftin has the power to make the A&M-to-SEC deal happen on his own. It can happen prior to the BOR actually meeting and voting on the issue. In other words, the Ags could have made the move at any time next week (following Sunday’s SEC presidents’ meeting) and simply thrown a "pending BOR approval" in the announcement. From there, the BOR would have simply rubber-stamped it with what will likely be a unanimous "yes" vote.

DesignatedT
08-12-2011, 03:23 PM

What's funny about that? Not that they weren't title contenders in the big12. TAMU finished #8 in the Directors Cup standings in 2011 (#1 in the Big12). They also led the country with 3 national championships in 2011. Simply saying there will no growing pains regarding other sports...

Sisk
08-12-2011, 03:24 PM
You're a complete idiot. Your best chance to do anything is in the big 12 because UT is coming off a down year, and competition is easier than in the SEC. So what, you'd rather get beat my much superior teams than actually have a chance to compete?

We're still playing in the B12 this year, moron.

DesignatedT
08-12-2011, 03:27 PM
Tech made it up as high as #2 in 2008 and was one win away from being in the title game.

I'm not saying you are losing your national title trophy that would automatically come.

I'm saying any chance you may have to get a title by being in the Big XII will get exponentially smaller by going SEC.

I guess you can always get pointers from Vanderbilt fan on the joy of getting their asses pounded year in, year out by such great teams.

Tech finished 12 that year. You're right, if the big12 stays together the conference is considerably weaker than the SEC therefore giving you a better chance at running the table. I for one, would still rather play in the SEC. Especially considering that we have never won a national championship in the big12 anyway. I can understand why Texas doesn't want to leave. They won the conference, they own everyone in the conference and they play shitty opponents. No thanks.

I rather go be apart of the best and play the best and try to turn our program into the best, and if you honestly think that A&M is going to be like Vandy, than i feel sorry for you.

DesignatedT
08-12-2011, 03:32 PM

I would rather play florida at the swamp than iowa state in front of 10k. win or lose.

DesignatedT
08-12-2011, 03:42 PM
Plus, There are only 2 SEC teams ranked ahead of us going into this season, If Sherman can continue to win and build this program there is no reason to think we cant be solid contender in that conference.

Sisk
08-12-2011, 03:44 PM
Plus, There are only 2 SEC teams ranked ahead of us going into this season, If Sherman can continue to win and build this program there is no reason to think we cant be solid contender in that conference.

"But, but, we're texas! :depressed"

Blake
08-12-2011, 03:46 PM
Tech finished 12 that year.

and was a win against OU away from being in the national title game.

I rather go be apart of the best and play the best and try to turn our program into the best, and if you honestly think that A&M is going to be like Vandy, than i feel sorry for you.

At best, I think you'll be like Arkansas or Ole Miss.

Kermit
08-12-2011, 03:47 PM
"But, but, we're texas! :depressed"

You got the name of that p.r. firm yet?

Sisk
08-12-2011, 03:48 PM
At best, I think you'll be like Arkansas or Ole Miss.

Arkansas was in a BCS bowl last season.

I'm convinced you don't watch college football.

Blake
08-12-2011, 03:50 PM
I would rather play florida at the swamp than iowa state in front of 10k. win or lose.

lose.

losing sucks, imo.

Sisk
08-12-2011, 03:51 PM
You got the name of that p.r. firm yet?

You know the answer to that question. Go along with your point, if you have one.

Kermit
08-12-2011, 03:53 PM
You know the answer to that question. Go along with your point, if you have one.

I've already made my point.

Hey, what other lies are Texags selling to the masses?

Blake
08-12-2011, 03:54 PM
Arkansas was in a BCS bowl last season.

I'm convinced you don't watch college football.

Arkansas' first one ever.

You're convincing me that last year was the first year you've watched college football.

Blake
08-12-2011, 03:56 PM
still waiting for the 13-0 story from Sisk.

DesignatedT
08-12-2011, 03:56 PM
Lies? A&M is going to the SEC and it will be announced Monday. Everything else doesn't matter. Now go back to Orangebloods or wherever and you guys continue to talk about how you could care less that we are gone.

Kermit
08-12-2011, 03:57 PM
Lies? A&M is going to the SEC and it will be announced Monday. Everything else doesn't matter. Now go back to Orangebloods or wherever and you guys continue to talk about how you could care less that we are gone.

Maybe you can answer. Which p.r. firm?

Blake
08-12-2011, 03:59 PM
Liucci says it isn't done yet. I only believe him.

A&M is going to the SEC and it will be announced Monday. Everything else doesn't matter.

so Liucci says it's done?

Kermit
08-12-2011, 03:59 PM
still waiting for the 13-0 story from Sisk.

It was Bevo.

I was wrong. I guessed the number of years since Aggy had been in a BCS bowl game. That number was 13 too, but not the 13 he was refering to.

Sisk
08-12-2011, 04:01 PM
It was Bevo.

I was wrong. I guessed the number of years since Aggy had been in a BCS bowl game. That number was 13 too, but not the 13 he was refering to.

Since 13-0 is a way to say 13 years ago :lmao

I love how you've spent 2 days now saying how little you care :lol

Sisk
08-12-2011, 04:02 PM

The SEC is meeting on Sunday to vote us in.

The BOR moved their meeting from the 22nd to Monday.

What does that tell you?

Kermit
08-12-2011, 04:06 PM
Since 13-0 is a way to say 13 years ago :lmao

I love how you've spent 2 days now saying how little you care :lol

http://images.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/9354433.jpg

Sisk
08-12-2011, 04:14 PM
http://images.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/9354433.jpg

You know the answer to that question. You stated the answer before you even asked me the question.

DesignatedT
08-12-2011, 04:15 PM

I'm jumpin the gun a bit but everything he's reporting about the TAMU BOR and SEC meetings. Monday seems to be the day.

Kermit
08-12-2011, 04:16 PM
You know the answer to that question. You stated the answer before you even asked me the question.

I just thought that you guys might know. Seeing as how Texas is being accused of hiring them. You seemed so sure. So you don't know? Or it's not true. Is it true? Did Liucci say it was true. Because we can trust that guy.

Sisk
08-12-2011, 04:22 PM
I just thought that you guys might know. Seeing as how Texas is being accused of hiring them. You seemed so sure. So you don't know? Or it's not true. Is it true? Did Liucci say it was true. Because we can trust that guy.

There's an investigation underway that shows payments given to various people involved with the firm, from the school. There are also payments being received from the firm to members of the education board. I'm not going to post someone else's information that they've worked for and as it's on a premium board - he'd like the info to remain there.

And no, this wasn't an investigation in which Liucci was involved at all.

I really don't know why I'm wasting my time giving you any information, as you're sure to deny it. It doesn't matter, though. Nothing you or I say here matters. All that matters are the people making the decisions.

Blake
08-12-2011, 04:24 PM
It was Bevo.

I know what he is referring to. I want to know what he knows about it.

ChumpDumper
08-12-2011, 04:26 PM
Why are you selling the PR firm rumor as fact?

ChumpDumper
08-12-2011, 04:27 PM
There's an investigation underway that shows payments given to various people involved with the firm, from the school. There are also payments being received from the firm to members of the education board.Which firm?

Sisk
08-12-2011, 04:28 PM
There's an investigation underway that shows payments given to various people involved with the firm, from the school. There are also payments being received from the firm to members of the education board. I'm not going to post someone else's information that they've worked for and as it's on a premium board - he'd like the info to remain there.

I really don't know why I'm wasting my time giving you any information, as you're sure to deny it. It doesn't matter, though. Nothing you or I say here matters. All that matters are the people making the decisions.

Why are you selling the PR firm rumor as fact?

in·ves·ti·ga·tion   [in-ves-ti-gey-shuhn] Show IPA
noun
the act or process of investigating or the condition of being investigated.
a searching inquiry for ascertaining facts; detailed or careful examination.

Why are you acting like you have a horse in the race?

Sisk
08-12-2011, 04:29 PM
Chump, read the thread.

Kermit
08-12-2011, 04:32 PM

Oh sweet jesus. This is good.

Please waste your time.

A Texags investigation. Awesome.

Maybe they should look into who owns the firm.

Kermit
08-12-2011, 04:32 PM
Which firm?

We've been waiting for awhile, but it's an investigation.

ChumpDumper
08-12-2011, 04:33 PM
Why are you acting like you have a horse in the race?Am I?

Don't be so sensitive.

Chump, read the thread.I did.

I didn't the name of the PR firm.

What is it?

Sisk
08-12-2011, 04:36 PM
http://www.hillcopartners.com/

Sisk
08-12-2011, 04:38 PM
Kermit, your next move is so predictable, and so wrong.

Kermit
08-12-2011, 04:38 PM
Who owns it? Is he somebody big in Texas politics? Did he go to a Big 12 school? Has he impeded conference realignment before? I'm just curious.

Kermit
08-12-2011, 04:39 PM
Kermit, your next move is so predictable, and so wrong.

Because I'm right. But don't let me impede the investigation.

ChumpDumper
08-12-2011, 04:39 PM
http://www.hillcopartners.com/That's a lobbying firm. Seems to me that they would already have someone working in that capacity.

Blake
08-12-2011, 04:40 PM
The SEC is meeting on Sunday to vote us in.

The BOR moved their meeting from the 22nd to Monday.

What does that tell you?

I'll believe it when it's officially announced.

funny how things can change so fast.

it will be interesting to see how A&M pays the exit fees.

Sisk
08-12-2011, 04:40 PM
Who owns it? Is he somebody big in Texas politics? Did he go to a Big 12 school? Has he impeded conference realignment before? I'm just curious.

See my previous post. Did you have that ready to paste? You're clearly not worried about this move.

Texas is involved with this, too. Not just Baylor.

Keep acting like texas isn't worried, though.

Sisk
08-12-2011, 04:42 PM
funny how things can change so fast.

it will be interesting to see how A&M pays the exit fees.

Did you have to post that again? You were wrong the first time, and wrong again.

I asked what that told you.

I still have my lingering doubts, but it sure as hell is looking like we're out of here officially on Monday.

HTH

ChumpDumper
08-12-2011, 04:42 PM
http://www.hillcopartners.com/ZOMG! One of the founders went to Baylor!

Kermit
08-12-2011, 04:43 PM
See my previous post. Did you have that ready to paste? You're clearly not worried about this move.

Why would Texas be worried?

Sisk
08-12-2011, 04:43 PM
ZOMG! One of the founders went to Baylor!

Sisk
08-12-2011, 04:44 PM
Why would Texas be worried?

Haha... they're not. Everything is great in Austin.

ChumpDumper
08-12-2011, 04:44 PM
I said "ZOMG!"

Jesus.

ChumpDumper
08-12-2011, 04:45 PM
Haha... they're not. Everything is great in Austin.Pretty much. Worst case they go independent in football and find some schoe conference for everything else.

Kermit
08-12-2011, 04:46 PM
Pretty much. Worst case they go independent in football and find some schoe conference for everything else.

Or they go West. Hopefully.

Sisk
08-12-2011, 04:47 PM
Pretty much. Worst case they go independent in football and find some schoe conference for everything else.

Beep beep

Blake
08-12-2011, 04:47 PM
Did you have to post that again? You were wrong the first time, and wrong again.

I asked what that told you.

I still have my lingering doubts, but it sure as hell is looking like we're out of here officially on Monday.

HTH

why do you have doubts if it looks like you are out on Monday?

pick a lane. Are the Aggies done with the Big XII or not?

ChumpDumper
08-12-2011, 04:48 PM
Or they go West. Hopefully.Not sure what the point would be. LHN is going to be a hard sell for most conferences.

Sisk
08-12-2011, 04:48 PM
why do you have doubts if it looks like you are out on Monday?

pick a lane. Are the Aggies done with the Big XII or not?

Because as I said, I'll believe it when it's official.

Do you understand?

ChumpDumper
08-12-2011, 04:50 PM
Beep beepOur house is well taken care of. UTSA is small potatoes, but doing everything right for small potatoes. Our fans seem to have delusions of grandeur, but not the people in charge. Not sure I can say the same for A&M.

Kermit
08-12-2011, 04:52 PM
Not sure what the point would be. LHN is going to be a hard sell for most conferences.

True. Dodd had an interesting blog post about it.

http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/6270202/31272222

Will probably never happen but still nice to dream about.

Blake
08-12-2011, 04:59 PM
Because as I said, I'll believe it when it's official.

Do you understand?

I'm beginning to understand you don't really know half the shit you think you do.

Sisk
08-12-2011, 05:01 PM
Our house is well taken care of. UTSA is small potatoes, but doing everything right for small potatoes. Our fans seem to have delusions of grandeur, but not the people in charge. Not sure I can say the same for A&M.

I'm not saying UTSA is a bad school at all. In fact, I would say quite the opposite. I'm saying beep beep because it's obnoxious to see so many UTSA fans be t-shirt sips. Hopefully having a football team will help that go away.

Sisk
08-12-2011, 05:02 PM
I'm beginning to understand you don't really know half the shit you think you do.

I've listed the things I know. I know the implications of the things I know. However, I will know for sure when it's announced for sure.

There's no way you're really this stupid.

ChumpDumper
08-12-2011, 05:05 PM
True. Dodd had an interesting blog post about it.

http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/6270202/31272222

Will probably never happen but still nice to dream about.
There are a few hurdles. Texas supposedly would have to surrender its third-party rights (re: archival, historic properties). But if Texas shows interest, that's nothing more that details.That might be a bigger hurdle than he thinks. Isn't BEVOtv a PPV shrine to past glories?

I just have trouble seeing UT give up so much power.

Blake
08-12-2011, 05:05 PM
I've listed the things I know. I know the implications of the things I know. However, I will know for sure when it's announced for sure.

right, same for all of us.

...even though it looks to you like hell it will be official on Monday.

There's no way you're really this stupid.

I think it's clear who is really this stupid here.

Explain what you have heard regarding 13-0 and the naming of Bevo, please.

ChumpDumper
08-12-2011, 05:06 PM
I'm not saying UTSA is a bad school at all. In fact, I would say quite the opposite. I'm saying beep beep because it's obnoxious to see so many UTSA fans be t-shirt sips. Hopefully having a football team will help that go away.Not really a fan. The business and emo catch my interest though.

Sorry to disappoint.

Sisk
08-12-2011, 05:16 PM
explain what you have heard regarding 13-0 and the naming of bevo, please.

the legend, accepted by both schools for decades, claims that the name came about due to an prank led by students of the agricultural and mechanical college of texas.[7][8][9] it is true that in 1916, four texas a&m aggies kidnapped the longhorn and branded him with "13 - 0", the score of a&m's 1915 win over texas.[7][10][9]

hth

Doug Collins
08-12-2011, 05:18 PM
hth

Please stop posting

Sisk
08-12-2011, 05:20 PM
Please stop posting

Because I posted a correct story that has since had many cover-ups and changes made to it?

pkbpkb81
08-12-2011, 05:23 PM
Because I posted a correct story that has since had many cover-ups and changes made to it?

That’s the only story I have heard. What cover ups have been made?

Did the Aggies try to fuck the cow? Did the longhorns touch themselves while the watched said Aggies rape the poor cow?

Sisk
08-12-2011, 05:26 PM
Did the Aggies try to fuck the cow? Did the longhorns touch themselves while the watched said Aggies rape the poor cow?

Yes to both.

Blake
08-12-2011, 05:50 PM
hth

How exactly was bevo named bevo

symple19
08-12-2011, 05:53 PM
:lmao @ this thread

:lmao @ the thread Kermit linked to

:lmao in general

DesignatedT
08-12-2011, 07:16 PM
lol at the remaining Texas teams getting the legislature involved.

symple19
08-12-2011, 07:33 PM
I'm just amused at the whole situation. Politicians are going to muck up this saga even more.

DesignatedT
08-12-2011, 07:42 PM
I'm just amused at the whole situation. Politicians are going to muck up this saga even more.

The Legislature can't officially do anything to keep TAMU in the big12 seeing that their session is out until 2013. The only way to officially do that would be the Governor call a "Special session" to address the issue. Thing about that is the Governor happens to be an Aggie and a former yell leader and is about to run for president. That doesn't keep the Legislature from making threats to A&M if they disagree with the move though.

Brutalis
08-12-2011, 11:19 PM
I got tons of respect for A&M if it gets the final stamp. It's time to dump those bitches, and then get out from under the Longhorns toilet brush holder and bring this very well recruited and overall talented football team into the premier conference in the nation.

However I hope A&M realizes it will be no cake walk.

Money is on FSU to the East and A&M to the West.

DesignatedT
08-12-2011, 11:35 PM
I got tons of respect for A&M if it gets the final stamp. It's time to dump those bitches, and then get out from under the Longhorns toilet brush holder and bring this very well recruited and overall talented football team into the premier conference in the nation.

However I hope A&M realizes it will be no cake walk.

Money is on FSU to the East and A&M to the West.

:tu