PDA

View Full Version : Most potent food smell that sticks to clothes?

InRareForm
08-11-2011, 10:10 PM
INdian food?

Middle Eastern?

Chinese is up there.

4>0rings
08-11-2011, 10:30 PM
Whatever Booharv's mom cooks for breakfast.

cantthinkofanything
08-11-2011, 11:08 PM
probably vomit

Kai
08-11-2011, 11:15 PM
dat curry. Stinky ass indian motherfuckers....

I. Hustle
08-12-2011, 07:36 AM
I'm going to go with Indian. A friend invited me to some Indian place to eat once and I had to apologize because I couldn't even go inside. Curry is strong as a mf'er and for some reason that is one smell that I can't stomach.(no racist)

JoeChalupa
08-12-2011, 07:41 AM
Bbq

Drachen
08-12-2011, 08:18 AM
Butter Pecan Syrup from IHOP

I. Hustle
08-12-2011, 08:35 AM
Butter Pecan Syrup from IHOP

I love that stuff though. I don't really eat pancakes because I don't like them but on the rare occasion that I do go there I get the harvest grain and nut pancakes with the butter pecan syrup.

Drachen
08-12-2011, 08:40 AM
I love that stuff though. I don't really eat pancakes because I don't like them but on the rare occasion that I do go there I get the harvest grain and nut pancakes with the butter pecan syrup.

I worked there for 8 months about 9 years ago and within 3 days of starting, I hated pancakes. I didn't eat any until about 2 or 3 years ago when I started eating at Magnolia Pancake Haus on a regular (read: when I can afford it) basis. However, when I did work there, it didn't matter how many times I washed my clothes, they always smelled like Butter Pecan syrup.

DMC
08-12-2011, 09:24 AM
Anything with garlic

Viva Las Espuelas
08-12-2011, 09:25 AM
Spring Creek barbecue. I always reek of smoke when I leave there.

hehateme
08-12-2011, 09:29 AM
Anything with garlic

This...sometimes you can smell it after eating pizza with basil and garlic bread and just sweat it out for hours and still get a whiff.

spurs_fan_in_exile
08-12-2011, 09:57 AM
Might just be PTSD from the movie theater job but my answer is popcorn.

Slim Charles
08-12-2011, 10:35 AM
Poocy. I know it's not food but I eat it and that smell lingers.

symple19
08-12-2011, 10:52 AM
kimchi, hands down.

InRareForm
08-12-2011, 11:34 AM
It's for sure Curry. Went to a mixer. A group of three people walked in (Indian) and the whole room turned into a Indian Restaraunt.

bus driver
08-12-2011, 11:39 AM
for me it is bill miller's

xellos88330
08-12-2011, 12:17 PM
kimchi, hands down.

:lmao

This is a good one. I am part korean, so I don't think it smells bad. For people that aren't used to it, they tell me it reeks.

TheAdmiral#50
08-22-2011, 05:53 PM
Whataburger

Viva Las Espuelas
08-22-2011, 06:04 PM
:lmao

This is a good one. I am part korean, so I don't think it smells bad. For people that aren't used to it, they tell me it reeks.

i don't know if it smells, but i tried kimchee for the first time recently and it was pretty good. couldn't smell it though and i don't know how "authentic" it was.

TDMVPDPOY
08-23-2011, 02:16 AM
greeks and curries for whatever reason, after eating it they wear it like a fkn cologne...

SnakeBoy
08-23-2011, 03:14 AM
kimchi, hands down.

+1

I had a friend in high school who's mom was korean and was always making kimchi. I never dared to taste it but god that shit stunk.

SnakeBoy
08-23-2011, 03:20 AM
North Korean air thick with kimchi stink
13 October 2006

North Korean missles suspected to be filled with fermenting cabbage.WASHINGTON - Results from an initial air sampling after North Korea's announced nuclear test showed no evidence of radioactive particles that would be expected from a successful nuclear detonation, but did contain high percentages of kimchi stink, which is in some ways much worse.

A U.S. government intelligence official said Friday that the test results mean the North Korean blast was probably not a nuclear explosion, but rather an exploding buried jar of kimchi, a spicy regional dish of fermented cabbage famous for its stink, which has been compared to "dead ass." The official spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to disclose the sampling results, however, his name is Michael Billington.

The readings reinforce uncertainty about Monday's underground explosion, which North Korea has trumpeted as a nuclear test. It also keeps alive lingering questions about North Korea's intentions to use kimchi as a weapon. Data from seismic sensors has already indicated the explosion was smaller than expected.

The test was still extremely worrisome, as kimchi in even small doses has been known to cause blindness, chemicals burns to the mouth and butthole areas, and agonizing death, usually on a toilet. In contrast, radioactivity is mercifully free of smell or taste.

The Chinese and Japanese governments have done their own air sampling and found no trace of radioactive material, officials from both countries said Friday. A Japanese government official said his country sampled air over the Sea of Japan, as well as rainfall and ground-level air on Japanese territory and found nothing.

The U.S. intelligence official described the U.S. results as the State Department announced that large-nostrilled Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice will travel to China, South Korea and Japan next week to discuss steps to be taken to pressure North Korea to drop its efforts to threaten nearby countries with death by kimchi, and to assess the stink situation in the region.

TE
08-23-2011, 03:55 AM
Dog food.

silverblk mystix
08-23-2011, 04:48 AM
Kimchi.

I worked in a Koreatown hotel in L.A....and nothing reeks as bad as kimchi...some people would step into an elevator and it literally came out of their pores and you could see other people in the elevator trying desperately to hold their breath and take panicky stabs at the floor buttons...

The Principal
08-23-2011, 08:52 AM
Kimchi.

I worked in a Koreatown hotel in L.A....and nothing reeks as bad as kimchi...some people would step into an elevator and it literally came out of their pores and you could see other people in the elevator trying desperately to hold their breath and take panicky stabs at the floor buttons...

What does it smell like? For some reason, I've always thought it would smell really sour. Very vinegary.

cheguevara
08-23-2011, 09:12 AM
yup it's that indian food. it not only sticks to clothes. It sticks to houses, bricks, concrete, sidewalks and anything. You can tell if an indian family lives in the neighborhood as soon as you get out of the car.

cheguevara
08-23-2011, 09:15 AM
and kimchi when it's still fresh nothing wrong with it. not that bad.

but when kimchi goes bad, goddam! it smells like rotten worms with dead squirrels inside of them and the smell won't go away for months