PDA

View Full Version : RIP Jani Lane.

HeadBanger
08-12-2011, 12:35 PM
​Jani Lane, the lead singer and songwriter for the hair metal band Warrant, probably best known for the hit "Cherry Pie," was found dead in a Los Angeles hotel room last night. He was 47.

http://blogs.sfweekly.com/shookdown/2011/08/rip_jani_lane_warrant_singer_h.php

Viva Las Espuelas
08-12-2011, 01:10 PM
The guy had lots of demons to be worked out. He was a mess on celebrity rehab. Too bad the demons won. RIP

Agloco
08-12-2011, 01:53 PM
Found in a Woodland Hills Comfort Inn.......

How far they fall.

cheguevara
08-12-2011, 01:54 PM
was that a chick?

HeadBanger
08-12-2011, 02:01 PM
this is real music. music of yesteryear must have sucked ass.

94Alq44dGY8

I'd kill myself if I had to listen to that shit you call music.

DarkReign
08-12-2011, 02:23 PM
I'd kill myself if I had to listen to that shit you call music.

Truth.

Warrant sucked though. Cool video nonetheless.

Seen him talking about Cherry Pie on some Behind the Music or whatever. He loathed that song and himself for writing it. Actually felt bad for him a little seeing him talk about it.

...but then I remembered it made him millions, famous and probably landed him more trim than one man could dream and thought "Suck it up, pussy".

Heath Ledger
08-13-2011, 03:46 AM
Found in a Woodland Hills Comfort Inn.......

How far they fall.

At least he died in comfort...

Spurminator
08-13-2011, 10:41 AM
Truth.

Warrant sucked though. Cool video nonetheless.

Seen him talking about Cherry Pie on some Behind the Music or whatever. He loathed that song and himself for writing it. Actually felt bad for him a little seeing him talk about it.

...but then I remembered it made him millions, famous and probably landed him more trim than one man could dream and thought "Suck it up, pussy".

Caught a bit of one of their shows about 12 years ago in a Dallas bar while killing time before a Toadies show... Between every song, several people from the crowd would shout "Cherry Pie!!" They were visibly irritated.

Viva Las Espuelas
08-13-2011, 10:44 AM
Cherry Pie was their I Wanna Know What Love Is :lol

JoeChalupa
08-13-2011, 04:23 PM
Cherry Pie was their I Wanna Know What Love Is :lol

Foreigner had many more hits. Long Live Rock!!!