PDA

View Full Version : Benihana

Blake
08-12-2011, 01:30 PM
....on I-10 and Medical looks mighty closed.

One place I never got around to going to.

Soul_Patch
08-12-2011, 02:53 PM
wife and i went for my birthday last year. It wasn't all that great. Gimmicky, but the food was just par.

Agloco
08-12-2011, 02:55 PM
....on I-10 and Medical looks mighty closed.

One place I never got around to going to.

Yeah, I didn't hear good things about it.

Could never go there once I had gone to the one in Vegas.

I. Hustle
08-12-2011, 02:56 PM
wife and i went for my birthday last year. It wasn't all that great. Gimmicky, but the food was just par.

The show was good but I expected the food to be much better for the price.

Frenzy
08-12-2011, 02:59 PM
It was ok. More of a show thing.

boutons_deux
08-12-2011, 03:15 PM
What was that fat guy's name doing the ads? Brad Melzer?

DMC
08-12-2011, 04:19 PM
I fucking HATE that place. I've been there a few times with groups and it's like a circus.

Glad they closed.

koriwhat
08-12-2011, 08:04 PM
went there a couple yrs ago and it was hands down disgusting with a huge price tag... plus wallpaper was coming off the walls and the place looked dirty. glad it's gone!

ashbeeigh
08-12-2011, 08:25 PM
I read on another forum that they might be under new ownership.

koriwhat
08-12-2011, 08:48 PM
I read on another forum that they might be under new ownership.

nope, they're closing for sure. they had sent me an email a week ago saying so. wish i never signed up for their birthday discount email thing. spamming mofo's!

Blake
08-13-2011, 03:04 PM
your obsession with food and being overweight was a contributing factor to your life leaving you for DAT BULL, remember? try not to think about food so much.

Your obsession with other posters is a contributing factor to all the butthurt you've been experiencing lately.

DPG21920
08-13-2011, 03:48 PM
went there a couple yrs ago and it was hands down disgusting with a huge price tag... plus wallpaper was coming off the walls and the place looked dirty. glad it's gone!

:lol All you do is hate on everything. Everything sucks, every thing is crap. It's good to see you like businesses going under :tu

DeadlyDynasty
08-13-2011, 03:52 PM
I got hit in the eye with a shrimp last time I went to Benihana (90's)

koriwhat
08-13-2011, 04:23 PM
:lol All you do is hate on everything. Everything sucks, every thing is crap. It's good to see you like businesses going under :tu

seriously man, the food was disgusting! you'd think for $100+ it'd be damn good but it was on par with a meal i could've gotten for $6-10 anywhere else. it wasn't good at all.

btw, bring up something worth liking and i might like it. so far, yall all have bad taste and i'm sorry if you get all emotional because i don't like shit that you like.

DeadlyDynasty
08-13-2011, 04:24 PM
What do you like?

JoeChalupa
08-13-2011, 04:31 PM
I too never went.

DPG21920
08-13-2011, 04:55 PM
seriously man, the food was disgusting! you'd think for $100+ it'd be damn good but it was on par with a meal i could've gotten for $6-10 anywhere else. it wasn't good at all.

btw, bring up something worth liking and i might like it. so far, yall all have bad taste and i'm sorry if you get all emotional because i don't like shit that you like.

It's not about this individual thing. I don't get emotional, but it does kind of make me sad that you are so miserable about everything and such a negative person. You trash every single thing on here regardless of the topic.

The fact you celebrate businesses closing down and people's livelihoods being at stake just shows how unhappy you probably are.

4>0rings
08-13-2011, 05:04 PM
It wasn't up to the standards of a dropout hippie secretary that does shitty tat's on fruit.

DPG21920
08-13-2011, 05:08 PM
It's cool if people don't like something, but to non-stop celebrate failures and demean everything is sad.

koriwhat
08-13-2011, 05:11 PM
It's not about this individual thing. I don't get emotional, but it does kind of make me sad that you are so miserable about everything and such a negative person. You trash every single thing on here regardless of the topic.

The fact you celebrate businesses closing down and people's livelihoods being at stake just shows how unhappy you probably are.

yeah i'm so unhappy and miserable with my life because that place was a dump and the food was complete shit. yeah, that's it.

btw, you think i'm going to buy the fact that you're trying to come across as if you give a shit about me? i don't and won't buy that at all. also, i don't need you concerning yourself with me, a person you don't know at all except for the bs i post here on ST.

It wasn't up to the standards of a dropout hippie secretary that does shitty tat's on fruit.

i don't tattoo fruits but like i told tc, i'd make an exception and give you a tattoo if you want.

koriwhat
08-13-2011, 05:12 PM
It's cool if people don't like something, but to non-stop celebrate failures and demean everything is sad.

you suck. benihana sucks. the hangover sucks. thank god george lopez got canceled. fuck the trolls here.

DPG21920
08-13-2011, 05:14 PM
lol wut?

koriwhat
08-13-2011, 05:16 PM
lol wut?

suck it!

DPG21920
08-13-2011, 05:16 PM
The only one who trolls is you, not me. Just like you talking trash about how people are stupid for looking up other info, but then you bragged about snagging people's IP addresses and saying you would use that against them. Then you make fun of them and called them stupid and asked what would they do with the info even if they had it, even though you just did the same thing.

I don't care about you personally and I wasn't trying to make it about that. You are self-absorbed to think so. It more makes me sad about the state of people overall and your negativity and trolling is killing ST.

4>0rings
08-13-2011, 05:19 PM
Koriwhat is also racist it seems.

koriwhat
08-13-2011, 05:21 PM
The only one who trolls is you, not me. Just like you talking trash about how people are stupid for looking up other info, but then you bragged about snagging people's IP addresses and saying you would use that against them. Then you make fun of them and called them stupid and asked what would they do with the info even if they had it, even though you just did the same thing.

I don't care about you personally and I wasn't trying to make it about that. You are self-absorbed to think so. It more makes me sad about the state of people overall and your negativity and trolling is killing ST.

hahahaha too funny.

i never threatened to use info on ST against anyone, i simply stated if i saw anyone snoopin' around my pad that i would hand over the info collected to the cops. two totally different scenario's. then i uploaded part of that list because frankly, i don't give a fuck anymore and don't care.

my negativity and trolling is killing ST, yeah right. :lmao
i don't troll, i reply to threads. i'm not negative, i give my opinion on a fuckin' messageboard. skim over my replies or put me on ignore but stop acting like a little bitch already.

DPG21920
08-13-2011, 05:24 PM
That is true. Everyone on the internet always does the played out "this is just the BS I post online and not how I am in real life..." like KW just did. Well, he knows, just like everyone else that says that, that this is who they truly are and that their "real life" is just hiding that fact on a daily basis.

Forget ST for a minute, people like KW who are racist and homophobes and just so negative are a big reason the world as a whole is in trouble.

koriwhat
08-13-2011, 05:24 PM
Koriwhat is also racist it seems.

how'd you guess?

DPG21920
08-13-2011, 05:28 PM
hahahaha too funny.

i never threatened to use info on ST against anyone, i simply stated if i saw anyone snoopin' around my pad that i would hand over the info collected to the cops. two totally different scenario's. then i uploaded part of that list because frankly, i don't give a fuck anymore and don't care.

That is a contradiction, so not only are you a racist, sexist and homophobe, you are a liar?

The fact is, you tried to collect people's info and then threatened to use it only to turn around and mock those doing the same thing. Isn't that hypocritical? Regardless of whether or not you "don't give a bleep anymore", it is still something you did and because you are so negative towards any and everything you even make fun of things that YOU DO and don't even realize it.

my negativity and trolling is killing ST, yeah right. :lmao
i don't troll, i reply to threads. i'm not negative, i give my opinion on a fuckin' messageboard. skim over my replies or put me on ignore but stop acting like a little bitch already.

You do troll. Saying you don't give a "bleep" and posting the list of personal info is exactly trolling.

You are negative. Saying everything sucks and that you are glad people are losing their jobs is exactly the definition of negative along with telling everyone that what they like sucks and they have bad taste just because you don't like it.

You aren't giving your opinion, you are trolling and trashing everything because you get to be who you truly are on here without repercussions which is both sad and disgusting.

koriwhat
08-13-2011, 05:29 PM
I'd go so far as to say Joey was touched a lot as a child. He shows all the signs of an abused animal.

saying my name here doesn't earn you any brownie points, i'm sure you think it does. i'm also sure you think by saying my name here that you're some how intimidating me.... you're not. instead, you're making me :lol

That is true. Everyone on the internet always does the played out "this is just the BS I post online and not how I am in real life..." like KW just did. Well, he knows, just like everyone else that says that, that this is who they truly are and that their "real life" is just hiding that fact on a daily basis.

Forget ST for a minute, people like KW who are racist and homophobes and just so negative are a big reason the world as a whole is in trouble.

people who claim they know people because they're on the same messageboard are just that, pathetic. these types of people are not psychiatrist's but more so idiot's trying to look smart to their e-peers. everyone knows they're complete and utter shit and yet they still think they're one-uppin' the dude they think they know. this is a big reason the world as a whole is in trouble.

DPG21920
08-13-2011, 05:34 PM
That doesn't make any sense at all. You got caught lying, being hypocritical, overly negative and a homophobe and now you are upset.

BTW, if you don't like my response skim over it or put me on ignore and stop acting like a whiny baby because I called you out. If you didn't care you wouldn't respond to every post about you all the time, often times with long ass rants.

Cue the "this is just all fun and games to me, purely for entertainment :lol Yall fools just be helping me pass da time *insert racist, sexist, homophobic comment* :lmao"

koriwhat
08-13-2011, 05:41 PM
...so not only are you a racist, sexist and homophobe, you are a liar?

hahahaha! so not only am i a troll but now i'm racist, sexist, and a homophobe? hahahahaha! what next? god damn i should pay you $100/hr because you're just too good at this. i guess i hate jews next right, i mean it goes with the territory considering i'm a racist, guess i have to tell my best friend i fuckin' hate him now. oh well, life goes on.

You do troll. Saying you don't give a "bleep" and posting the list of personal info is exactly trolling.

trolling would be going after people for the sake of going after people. i don't do that.

...you are glad people are losing their jobs

who said anything about being glad a handful of people are out of a job? i never said anything about that, maybe this is you finally conveying your own opinions. so if i have this right, you are indeed the asshole, the negative one, the pos we all should be pointing a finger at. hmm... sounds about right to me.

...along with telling everyone that what they like sucks and they have bad taste just because you don't like it.

don't get me wrong, i don't like a bunch of shit here on ST but that doesn't mean you can't like it or have an opinion of said topics. i just choose to share my opinion too considering this is an open message board. like i said before, skim over my replies or put me on ignore if you're so concerned with what i have to say and if it bothers you that much.

You aren't giving your opinion, you are trolling and trashing everything because you get to be who you truly are on here without repercussions which is both sad and disgusting.

i'm like this is real life buddy, sorry to bust your bubble. you grow a spine or you shut the fuck up and sit back down. i don't hold my tongue. if my words hurt those around me and i lose a couple friends, so be it. i'm not scared to be who i am and i won't hold back my opinion's. i can live with that.

koriwhat
08-13-2011, 05:45 PM
this is just all fun and games to me, purely for entertainment :lol Yall fools just be helping me pass da time *insert racist, sexist, homophobic comment* :lmao

pst... ps: being racist, sexist and a homophobe is all news to me but whatever. i can live with it. guess the krit concert is out of the question, guess i can't talk to my faggy friend anymore, and if i see any bitches not in the kitchen they gonna get the backhand.

koriwhat
08-13-2011, 05:47 PM
dpg, why don't you stop trying to call people out and get back on the subject at hand. benihana of SA was a pathetic establishment that overcharged for shitty not-quality food. that's why it went under, not because they served a badass cousine or had terrific service because they most definitely didn't. you ever gone there? if not, gtfo of this thread.

koriwhat
08-13-2011, 05:50 PM
Our San Antonio Benihana restaurant has closed for business. We want to thank all of our loyal guests for their support over the years.

If you would like to continue receiving information from The Chef's Table please click the "Update Your Profile" button below and change your favorite location. If you are a member with an August birthday and you would like to receive your $30 birthday certificate, please update your account and send an email to [email protected].

Please note that if you have an existing certificate or Benihana gift card, it may be used at any of our other participating Benihana locations.

Please visit our website for a complete list of locations at www.benihana.com. We apologize for any inconvenience.

If you no longer wish to receive email communication from us, you may unsubscribe from The Chef's Table by clicking the button below.

DPG21920
08-13-2011, 05:54 PM
who said anything about being glad a handful of people are out of a job? i never said anything about that, maybe this is you finally conveying your own opinions. so if i have this right, you are indeed the asshole, the negative one, the pos we all should be pointing a finger at. hmm... sounds about right to me.

you suck. benihana sucks. the hangover sucks. thank god george lopez got canceled. fuck the trolls here.

So there you go being a liar again. What do you think happens when business close down? What do you think happens when George Lopez gets cancelled?

You celebrating and saying you are glad businesses close down and people get cancelled is a clear statement you are happy about people losing their jobs.

You said you don't troll. You also said you were smart. So unless you were trolling when you said those things, you knew what they meant. So if you knew what they meant, then you just lied about saying you didn't say that or you were trolling, in which case you were lying because you just said you don't troll.

Either way, you are lying.

hahahaha! so not only am i a troll but now i'm racist, sexist, and a homophobe? hahahahaha! what next? god damn i should pay you $100/hr because you're just too good at this. i guess i hate jews next right, i mean it goes with the territory considering i'm a racist, guess i have to tell my best friend i fuckin' hate him now. oh well, life goes on.

You are a racist and sexist and homophobe. You go around calling girls "b*tches" and you also go around throwing out the offensive term "f*ggot" all the time. It's pretty clear what you are on top of being a liar.

trolling would be going after people for the sake of going after people. i don't do that.

Trolling is doing things on a message board about sports that aren't about that. Trolling is telling people their tastes suck. That's not an opinion, that is trolling people. Trolling is trying to capture personal information and then saying "I don't give a f*ck" and posting that personal information to go at people.

So you are lying again, because what else were you doing but going at people for the sake of it by posting that info?

don't get me wrong, i don't like a bunch of shit here on ST but that doesn't mean you can't like it or have an opinion of said topics. i just choose to share my opinion too considering this is an open message board. like i said before, skim over my replies or put me on ignore if you're so concerned with what i have to say and if it bothers you that much.

i'm like this is real life buddy, sorry to bust your bubble. you grow a spine or you shut the fuck up and sit back down. i don't hold my tongue. if my words hurt those around me and i lose a couple friends, so be it. i'm not scared to be who i am and i won't hold back my opinion's. i can live with that.

You aren't sharing your opinion, you are trashing others for theirs and celebrating people losing their jobs. I am aware this is an open message board and I already said it's sad that the true you comes out here and it is a pretty sad person that has a lot of negativity.

You're like this in real life? Please answer the following (without lying like you do):

1) You call girls bitches to their face and that is how you refer to them when you are trying to hook up? You tell them that in your world all you care about is "bitches and blunts"?

2) You call people faggots to their face all the time? People you don't know?

3) You told the people at Benihana their food sucks and that you will be glad when their place closes down?

Or did you, after having their "shit food" sign up for their damn e-mail list?

If you don't do all of those things, you are a fake a** punk who is exactly what I said.

DPG21920
08-13-2011, 05:55 PM
dpg, why don't you stop trying to call people out and get back on the subject at hand. benihana of SA was a pathetic establishment that overcharged for shitty not-quality food. that's why it went under, not because they served a badass cousine or had terrific service because they most definitely didn't. you ever gone there? if not, gtfo of this thread.

Is this not an open forum? Or were you lying about that as well? If you don't like it, put me on ignore or skip over my posts. No one is forcing you to respond.

koriwhat
08-13-2011, 06:05 PM
i'll humor you for shit's and giggle's. why not, right?...

You're like this in real life? Please answer the following (without lying like you do):

1) You call girls bitches to their face and that is how you refer to them when you are trying to hook up? You tell them that in your world all you care about is "bitches and blunts"?

2) You call people faggots to their face all the time? People you don't know?

3) You told the people at Benihana their food sucks and that you will be glad when their place closes down?

Or did you, after having their "shit food" sign up for their damn e-mail list?

If you don't do all of those things, you are a fake a** punk who is exactly what I said.

1. why would i call a chick a bitch if i am trying to hook up with her? that's stupid. i will call a chick a bitch if she is indeed a bitch. and in my world, all i care about is black and grey not blue and gay.

2. yep and yep.

3. no. i simply footed the bill and never went back again because i don't believe in being duped twice. plus i signed up for their email thing beforehand because a friend told me you could get a $30 gift certificate from them if you have your bday dinner there. i wanted to always try an establishment like that out and what better occasion than my bday last yr, sadly i was very disappointed and still came out of there $100 poorer.

now answer me something... is this your shtick or do you purposely choose not to contribute here but instead to try and oust those that choose to voice their opinion's on ST? wha wha wha... cry some more little bitch.

koriwhat
08-13-2011, 06:08 PM
btw, if you want some quality food with the same shtick as benihana, try this little place across from gucci-B off broadway. damn what is that place called? it's like oki or oaki or ochi or something like that. place has some great sushi.

DPG21920
08-13-2011, 06:12 PM
So you just admitted to being a liar. You clearly didn't tell them their food sucked like you spout off here. You also continued to receive their monthly e-mails even though there is a clear link that says "If you no longer wish to receive email communication from us, you may unsubscribe from The Chef's Table by clicking the button below."

You are also lying about calling people you don't know along with everyone else fags to their faces all the time.

If you were real, you would call girls b*tches like you do on here all the time and tell them that is what you really think instead of lying to get them into bed.

You don't contribute here or in the real world. You are a liar, sexist, homophobe and racist.

If you are calling people (like you said you do) f*ggots all the time, you are a homophobe.

If you call girls b*tches (like you said you do), you are a sexist.

I said you make the world a worse place with your negativity and hate, and if you aren't lying and indeed walk around calling people f*ggots to their faces and women b*tches and this is how you are in the real world, I'm right about you.

I contribute here, you just troll and lie and spread your hate.

DPG21920
08-13-2011, 06:15 PM
btw, if you want some quality food with the same shtick as benihana, try this little place across from gucci-B off broadway. damn what is that place called? it's like oki or oaki or ochi or something like that. place has some great sushi.

You might be thinking of Koi Kawa

koriwhat
08-13-2011, 06:23 PM
So you just admitted to being a liar. You clearly didn't tell them their food sucked like you spout off here. You also continued to receive their monthly e-mails even though there is a clear link that says "If you no longer wish to receive email communication from us, you may unsubscribe from The Chef's Table by clicking the button below."

You are also lying about calling people you don't know along with everyone else fags to their faces all the time.

If you were real, you would call girls b*tches like you do on here all the time and tell them that is what you really think instead of lying to get them into bed.

You don't contribute here or in the real world. You are a liar, sexist, homophobe and racist.

If you are calling people (like you said you do) f*ggots all the time, you are a homophobe.

If you call girls b*tches (like you said you do), you are a sexist.

I said you make the world a worse place with your negativity and hate, and if you aren't lying and indeed walk around calling people f*ggots to their faces and women b*tches and this is how you are in the real world, I'm right about you.

I contribute here, you just troll and lie and spread your hate.

who the fuck are you? this shit is hilarious! for real man, you're on a mission to make this world a better place or you're just so bored you have nothing else to do than try and soap box everyone?

how have i lied by saying i didn't like benihana and didn't go back because i didn't like their food? i don't get it and i doubt i ever will because you're making stupid assumptions that because i didn't give a shit about benihana that some how i wished their employees to be laid off and that establishment to be closed. truth be told, i couldn't care less if it stayed open and everyone still had their jobs, i just wouldn't visit that place again and shell out $100+. nothing more, nothing less.

why would i call a chick a bitch just to do so? i don't even do that here. just cause i had a title of "bitches and blunts" doesn't mean i'm a total asshole and that i go around saying "yo bitch" or something similar. now don't get wrong, if a chick is a bitch, i'll definitely let her know she's being a bitch or being bitchy. i know my ex got a mouthful of "bitch" before we finally called it quits but that shit was definitely warranted.

i contribute, but my main forte is replying to stupid threads where i simply rant for no other reason than being bored and having nothing to do on a saturday afternoon. it is what it is.

btw, who are you to try and tell me what type of person i am, who i am, etc? you have no room... just do you and i'll do me. it's that simple. get off your soap box already, oh wait i forgot it's the only way we can see eye to eye. stay on it i guess.

koriwhat
08-13-2011, 06:24 PM
you might be thinking of koi kawa

osaka!

DPG21920
08-13-2011, 06:50 PM
Never been to Osaka. I'll have to try that. Koi Kawa is a good little place.

I'm not on a soap box, I just hate negativity and I'm not the only one that comments on yours around here. I'm not talking about trolls, I'm talking about just regular pretty non-confrontational posters.

koriwhat
08-13-2011, 07:05 PM
Never been to Osaka. I'll have to try that. Koi Kawa is a good little place.

I'm not on a soap box, I just hate negativity and I'm not the only one that comments on yours around here. I'm not talking about trolls, I'm talking about just regular pretty non-confrontational posters.

guess i'll have to check out koi kawa one of these days... btw man, don't take anything i say here to heart. if you knew me you'd know i'm very opinionated and i love sarcasm too much it gets me in trouble sometimes.

you might think i'm a dickhead, i'm cool with that. it doesn't hurt my feelings and i'll make some more "negative" remarks in the future, don't let those remarks hurt your feelings. cheer up!

symple19
08-13-2011, 07:51 PM
:lmao had no idea this was going on in here

KW getting ruined wherever he goes

4>0rings
08-13-2011, 07:56 PM
Kori got massively trolled and has no idea.

marini martini
08-13-2011, 08:44 PM
Kona, FTW!:tu

Blake
08-13-2011, 11:25 PM
saying my name here doesn't earn you any brownie points, i'm sure you think it does.

your name is Joey?

What happened to 'Perry'?

Blake
08-13-2011, 11:27 PM
who the fuck are you? this shit is hilarious! for real man, you're on a mission to make this world a better place or you're just so bored you have nothing else to do than try and soap box everyone?

how have i lied by saying i didn't like benihana and didn't go back because i didn't like their food? i don't get it and i doubt i ever will because you're making stupid assumptions that because i didn't give a shit about benihana that some how i wished their employees to be laid off and that establishment to be closed. truth be told, i couldn't care less if it stayed open and everyone still had their jobs, i just wouldn't visit that place again and shell out $100+. nothing more, nothing less.

why would i call a chick a bitch just to do so? i don't even do that here. just cause i had a title of "bitches and blunts" doesn't mean i'm a total asshole and that i go around saying "yo bitch" or something similar. now don't get wrong, if a chick is a bitch, i'll definitely let her know she's being a bitch or being bitchy. i know my ex got a mouthful of "bitch" before we finally called it quits but that shit was definitely warranted.

i contribute, but my main forte is replying to stupid threads where i simply rant for no other reason than being bored and having nothing to do on a saturday afternoon. it is what it is.

btw, who are you to try and tell me what type of person i am, who i am, etc? you have no room... just do you and i'll do me. it's that simple. get off your soap box already, oh wait i forgot it's the only way we can see eye to eye. stay on it i guess.

nice meltdown, btw :tu......it had been a while

PakiDan
08-14-2011, 04:31 PM
What was that fat guy's name doing the ads? Brad Melzer?

That guy is such a slimeball. I was at the Patio one night (by mistake) and he was there in a greaseball suit feeling up all over every chick in the place saying he was the owner of Benihanas. Dude gave me the shivers.

DPG21920
08-14-2011, 11:42 PM
I wasn't trolling. I don't think he is really a racist/sexist/homophobe, but I do get annoyed with the negativity and crazy rants and I wanted to make a point that it's not always cool to just be annoying and post derogatory stuff even if you don't really mean it.

johnsmith
04-04-2019, 12:54 AM
Good stuff.

spurraider21
04-04-2019, 04:18 AM
Lol angry koriwhat

BD24
04-04-2019, 12:20 PM
That’s an epic rant/meltdown even by Joeys standards tbh

04-04-2019, 12:49 PM
Calftats :lol

Millennial_Messiah
04-04-2019, 03:02 PM
Restaurants in general are meh. Home cooking >>>

SpursforSix
04-04-2019, 03:07 PM
Restaurants in general are meh. Home cooking >>>

coming from someone who includes Taco Bueno in his list of Mexican restaurants

04-04-2019, 04:41 PM
Is taco Bueno upscale though?

SpursforSix
04-04-2019, 04:49 PM
Is taco Bueno upscale though?

I mean...it's OK. It's not like upscale upscale like On the Border.

Millennial_Messiah
04-04-2019, 05:58 PM

I said it was disgusting

SpursforSix
04-04-2019, 06:09 PM
I said it was disgusting

You used it as an example to make your point that Dallas didn’t have any good Mexican restaurants.

Millennial_Messiah
04-04-2019, 09:17 PM
You used it as an example to make your point that Dallas didn’t have any good Mexican restaurants.

Exactly.

In SA you can get stuffed for two for $25 for high quality Mexican, including drinks, tax and tip.

Try that in DFW.

SpursforSix
04-04-2019, 10:30 PM
Exactly.

In SA you can get stuffed for two for $25 for high quality Mexican, including drinks, tax and tip.

Try that in DFW.

Nevermind.

Millennial_Messiah
04-04-2019, 11:10 PM
Nevermind.

I'm thankful that I've gotten to spend this week and last week in SA. But I'm going back up to DFW this weekend, wah. :(