PDA

View Full Version : koriwhat..

HarlemHeat37
08-14-2011, 11:10 PM
Hey bro, I saw your thread in the club, about your tattooing hobby..

I took initiative and submitted your work to a tattoo forum for reviews and thoughts..unfortunately, they were not too impressed..

The poster reefdiver seemed particularly bothered..

http://www.everytattoo.com/tattooforum/viewtopic.php?t=17187&sid=e94bda93dfe3faaeca7b92710f437d65

BlackSwordsMan
08-14-2011, 11:11 PM
rofl

BlackSwordsMan
08-14-2011, 11:16 PM
I hope more people post in there. That was funny.

symple19
08-14-2011, 11:25 PM
:lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

4>0rings
08-14-2011, 11:31 PM
:lmao

"dude you can't even draw a little star with straight lines, let alone with the right proportions. give it up. you're not good. sometimes practice just can't make perfect. do the world a favor and quit giving awful tattoos."

Was that from someone here?

Arlington Native
08-14-2011, 11:43 PM

I took initiative and submitted your work to a tattoo forum for reviews and thoughts..unfortunately, they were not too impressed..

http://www.everytattoo.com/tattooforum/viewtopic.php?t=17187&sid=e94bda93dfe3faaeca7b92710f437d65
The goods :toast

Hedgie
08-14-2011, 11:45 PM
Brutal

symple19
08-14-2011, 11:48 PM
originally posted by themrchen

this work is terrible, if you are not currently training under a respectable artist in a local shop you should also have your hands broken.

Creepn
08-15-2011, 12:11 AM
lol.

Yikes.

Fpoonsie
08-15-2011, 12:16 AM
Wow.

(:lol)

koriwhat
08-15-2011, 12:23 AM
yall seriously have no lives huh? signing up on other forum's acting as if you're me, posting work i've done so you can fill that void inside yourself that you so long for. wtf is wrong with people like yall? seriously?

i really don't care what people think of me or my work on that forum nor here, it doesn't matter to me. i don't infect people, i keep everything sterile, and i make damn sure of it too.

yall can sit here and talk all the shit yall want, create all the accounts yall want, but i'm doing and yall are just pretending.

btw, i can draw damn well and i don't need anyone to tell me so, i know so. i'm :lmao at the responses at that forum because you gave them no background info, maybe you should inform them about how bad my initial machine's were before i bought 2 new quality machine's.

like i said, doesn't matter, i'm still going to do what i do and eventually you and them will have nothing to say.

GoodOdor
08-15-2011, 12:24 AM
KW: " what do professional artists who post on a professional artist forum know anyway??! i'm fukin good!"

koriwhat
08-15-2011, 12:25 AM
yo koriwhat fuck this shit and get on 2k!

my friend is here right now playing 2k vs someone online.

koriwhat
08-15-2011, 12:27 AM
thats when you tell him to pass u the rock after his game is over brah

he just started qtr 2 so in like 10-15 mins or so man.

Bash
08-15-2011, 12:28 AM
my friend is here right now playing 2k vs someone online.

You're 29, brah...you shouldn't still be having sleepovers

4>0rings
08-15-2011, 12:29 AM
yall seriously have no lives huh? signing up on other forum's acting as if you're me, posting work i've done so you can fill that void inside yourself that you so long for. wtf is wrong with people like yall? seriously?

i really don't care what people think of me or my work on that forum nor here, it doesn't matter to me. i don't infect people, i keep everything sterile, and i make damn sure of it too.

yall can sit here and talk all the shit yall want, create all the accounts yall want, but i'm doing and yall are just pretending.

btw, i can draw damn well and i don't need anyone to tell me so, i know so. i'm :lmao at the responses at that forum because you gave them no background info, maybe you should inform them about how bad my initial machine's were before i bought 2 new quality machine's.

like i said, doesn't matter, i'm still going to do what i do and eventually you and them will have nothing to say.

:lmao:lmao:lmao

symple19
08-15-2011, 12:30 AM
You're 29, brah...you shouldn't still be having sleepovers

he and his friend are probably wearing matching jammies

koriwhat
08-15-2011, 12:32 AM
he and his friend are probably wearing matching jammies

jamz, not jammie's! i keep it early 90's!

hehateme
08-15-2011, 12:33 AM
There goes his confidence.

pulling a kurt cobain in......3........2.......1......

Bash
08-15-2011, 12:36 AM

I don't need that on my conscience, tbh.

koriwhat
08-15-2011, 12:36 AM

not...at...all... yall don't learn huh? the more haters, the more motivation.

hehateme
08-15-2011, 12:40 AM
not...at...all... yall don't learn huh? the more haters, the more motivation.

That's a hell of a lot of motivation gone to waste :(

koriwhat
08-15-2011, 12:44 AM
i shall wax koriwhat's ass in 2k on behalf of the nba forum...:wakeup

i'm sure you're going to whoop my ass too... it seems a bit slow on the 360 compared to the pc version, kind of annoying but whatever. 1 more qtr and we can play.

Creepn
08-15-2011, 12:45 AM
TBH, I think it was mostly his cocky attitude that did him in though. He was basically bashing people who spent years under an apprentice. Naturally, you'll get responses like that.

That skull tattoo isn't too bad actually.

koriwhat
08-15-2011, 12:51 AM
TBH, I think it was mostly his cocky attitude that did him in though. He was basically bashing people who spent years under an apprentice. Naturally, you'll get responses like that.

That skull tattoo isn't too bad actually.

i'm far from cocky in this field, i understand apprenticing is important and wish i could've went that way but no one would give me a chance so i did it on my own. i believe in myself and that's all that matters.

u got a mic scrah?

nah man, sorry. gave it away when my old 360 died.

Creepn
08-15-2011, 12:58 AM
i'm far from cocky in this field, i understand apprenticing is important and wish i could've went that way but no one would give me a chance so i did it on my own. i believe in myself and that's all that matters.

I can respect that. You're a go-getter. Go-getters get ahead in life instead of waiting for things to happen for them. Maybe after a couple of experiences, you can present your work to a dude and he'll take you under.

koriwhat
08-15-2011, 01:29 AM
waxed!

so-so... if i could exploit the game online too i would but i don't know how. plus tc, what's up with playing oden and those push-me-out-of-bounds turnover's? good game though, i def needed the practice. we'll hoop it up again soon, my friend is going to play some other game i think.

Lincoln
08-15-2011, 01:31 AM
crofl tc thinking he is good when he got ass raped in game 3 of our league playoffs

lol choking 16 point lead

koriwhat
08-15-2011, 01:34 AM
crofl tc thinking he is good when he got ass raped in game 3 of our league playoffs

lol choking 16 point lead

i was doing pretty solid in the first half but once the second half started and all the bs turnover's and foul's started to get out of control i backed off and decided not to put my all in it any longer. i knew once tc was able to push me out of bounds 3 plays in a row, it wasn't worth it any longer to go 100%. nothing against tc, it is what it is.

koriwhat
08-15-2011, 01:37 AM
i didn't exploit anything brah! the only thing i did was crowding you every time you got too close to the line and pushed you out of bounds like twice.

3 times in a row to be exact in the 3rth qtr but it's nothing tbh. you did crowd me but there was nothing i saw that couldn't be corrected with a couple practice games. and what was up with splitter getting foul after foul even though i'd beat you to the hole and block that ish? ugh, damn you 2k!

koriwhat
08-15-2011, 01:39 AM
lol 41-71

like i said, it is what it is. i'm not going to go 100% after i realize there's no chance because of fouls and turnover's that are out of my control. i will play to the end but there's no reason to give it your all when you know it's over.

ElNono
08-15-2011, 01:40 AM

crofl

koriwhat
08-15-2011, 01:42 AM
brah there weren't really many bs calls i was just taking it to the rim imho

uh, you did but not really... duncan sucks at staying on his man and i got a ton of bs foul calls that led you to the line.

koriwhat
08-15-2011, 01:48 AM
i think i shot like 10 ft's all game brah, just play better next time. you just got the game so don't worry

i'll probably be back on 2k tomorrow if you wanna ball again, i had a blast tbh. wish we had a league going, i'd probably buy a membership then.

Lincoln
08-15-2011, 01:49 AM
kdub ill be on tomorrow too brah, you can face the reigning 2k11 league champ tbh

Lincoln
08-15-2011, 02:00 AM
tbh you may have got my number but i won det playoff series 2-0 with you choking a 16 point lead in the elimination game lol

and you coulda made a team of shooters too imo.

koriwhat
08-15-2011, 03:06 AM
kdub ill be on tomorrow too brah, you can face the reigning 2k11 league champ tbh

hit me up tomorrow for sure... jack knife 666

koriwhat
08-15-2011, 03:09 AM
I can respect that. You're a go-getter. Go-getters get ahead in life instead of waiting for things to happen for them. Maybe after a couple of experiences, you can present your work to a dude and he'll take you under.

that's my goal... by then, i'll probably only be in a apprenticeship not necessarily to learn but to be around it day in and day out, probably as shop help or land a gig somewhere. some of the greats in the field went through what i'm going through without an apprenticeship so what's the difference?

Roddy Beaubois
08-15-2011, 03:27 AM
:lmao Holy shit I'm glad I didn't keep ignoring this thread.

cobbler
08-16-2011, 06:46 PM

Hmmmm you said you were a man of your word and would not post here anymore.

But... just as I have said since day one. You are a lying piece of shit with no honor whatsoever. Thanks for confirming!

LOVE IT!!!!

Stalin
08-16-2011, 07:32 PM
wow caft.tats got completelly shat on, in that tat forum, poor perry, can't finish highschool, working as a receptionist (lol!) now his tat shtick is complete fail, I give you props for not killing yourself yet, keep on puffing scrah!

midnightpulp
08-17-2011, 12:57 AM
LOL:

"this work is terrible, if you are not currently training under a respectable artist in a local shop you should also have your hands broken.

get an apprenticeship under a good teacher and stop f*cking people up."

DMC
08-17-2011, 01:01 AM
Oh Snap!

HarlemHeat37 (http://www.everytattoo.com/HarlemHeat37)

Enthusiast

My Tattoos (0) (http://www.everytattoo.com/tattooforum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=70145&page=1&images_type=1#img)
http://www.everytattoo.com/tattooforum/templates/subSilver/images/icon_minipost.gif (http://www.everytattoo.com/tattooforum/viewtopic.php?p=213018#213018)Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:11 pm Post subject: I think he's pretty good http://www.everytattoo.com/tattooforum/templates/subSilver/images/lang_english/icon_quote.gif (http://www.everytattoo.com/tattooforum/posting.php?mode=quote&p=213018) I don't appreciate the flak that you guys are giving Koriwhat. I've been dating this guy for a couple of years and he has done a couple of good tatts on my calves (two kittens on one and two puppies on the other) and one on my lower back (a rose with a tear drop).

He might not be all apprenticed but he's good enough to make money at it.

I post on the same forum he posts on over at Spurstalk.com and I really don't appreciate the hard reviews. If they were fair, that's fine, but some of you guys are just down right mean.

wow...

midnightpulp
08-17-2011, 01:01 AM

Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:12 pm Post subject:

"Unfortunately nothing we say here will make a difference to this scratcher asshole. And no matter how bad of an artist he is and how dangerous his practices are, there will be enough losers willing to give him $50 for a shitty tattoo and keep him going. And these same losers will also tell him how great of an artist he is because they won't know any better and would rather drop pennies for a shitty tattoo and a possible infection than pay for good work in a professional environment. It sucks but I think it's reality, he really doesn't give a shit what we think and will probably be tattooing losers for quite a while."

pass1st
08-17-2011, 02:07 AM
A lot of people these days have fucked up tats, so business is good.

TE
08-17-2011, 04:22 AM
lol tattoo critique

spurs_fan_in_exile
08-17-2011, 08:21 AM
So rather than move this thread to the Troll Forum, which was created in part so that there was a place to move these threads when they get out of hand, it got sent to the NBA Forum. Guess management's just given up on getting this place in order.

Bill_Brasky
08-17-2011, 09:05 AM

spurs_fan_in_exile
08-17-2011, 09:35 AM
this was a double posted thread fwiw imho

Ah, so it was.

http://www.angryblacklady.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/emily_litella_-_Never_mind.jpg

DarkReign
08-17-2011, 02:17 PM
The Troll forum has reached beyond Spurstalk.

My name is Trollforum: for we are many.

Stalin
08-17-2011, 02:19 PM
So rather than move this thread to the Troll Forum, which was created in part so that there was a place to move these threads when they get out of hand, it got sent to the NBA Forum. Guess management's just given up on getting this place in order.

its fucking offseason with lockout's end nowhere in sight, can you really blame us?

spurs_fan_in_exile
08-17-2011, 03:36 PM
its fucking offseason with lockout's end nowhere in sight, can you really blame us?

I blame global warming and all economic troubles on the Irish and the Eskimo people, so yes, I think I'm capable of blaming you guys.

Stalin
08-17-2011, 03:38 PM
I blame global warming and all economic troubles on the Irish and the Eskimo people, so yes, I think I'm capable of blaming you guys.

touche

spurs_fan_in_exile
08-17-2011, 04:43 PM
friggin potato eaters

Don't go letting those harpoon chuckers off easy.

DeadlyDynasty
08-17-2011, 05:15 PM
they'd club a baby seal to make a deal

sup crazy eddie

spurs_fan_in_exile
08-17-2011, 05:23 PM
sup crazy eddie

:lol UHF. Ah memories....

Narutoluva
08-17-2011, 08:43 PM
sup crazy eddie

thought you quit st?

Agloco
08-17-2011, 09:25 PM
Oh Snap!

HarlemHeat37 (http://www.everytattoo.com/HarlemHeat37)

Enthusiast

My Tattoos (0) (http://www.everytattoo.com/tattooforum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=70145&page=1&images_type=1#img)
http://www.everytattoo.com/tattooforum/templates/subSilver/images/icon_minipost.gif (http://www.everytattoo.com/tattooforum/viewtopic.php?p=213018#213018)Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:11 pm Post subject: I think he's pretty good http://www.everytattoo.com/tattooforum/templates/subSilver/images/lang_english/icon_quote.gif (http://www.everytattoo.com/tattooforum/posting.php?mode=quote&p=213018) I don't appreciate the flak that you guys are giving Koriwhat. I've been dating this guy for a couple of years and he has done a couple of good tatts on my calves (two kittens on one and two puppies on the other) and one on my lower back (a rose with a tear drop).

He might not be all apprenticed but he's good enough to make money at it.

I post on the same forum he posts on over at Spurstalk.com and I really don't appreciate the hard reviews. If they were fair, that's fine, but some of you guys are just down right mean.

wow...

I'll put a c note up and say that's KW.

DarkReign
08-18-2011, 02:23 PM

Your power of deduction is unmatched.

koriwhat
08-18-2011, 02:29 PM
posted in the other thread already...

so word on the street, harlemho, is that you're a complete loser who has way too much time on his hands and a very bad case of koriwhatitis... you're signing up on multiple forum's as yours truly, trying to run my name into the mud before i can even make a name for myself?

what gives man? are you in the industry, are you just some punk kid which i lay odds you'd have to be to do such things, or do you truly just despise me so much you'd waste time with such bs?

whatever it is, fuck you! i'm going to pray night and day that you end up in a fiery head on wreck and you never see the light of day again. i'm not even religious but it's worth a shot.

koriwhat
08-18-2011, 02:29 PM

you're wrong but i did post there once and i won't again.

Bill_Brasky
08-18-2011, 02:42 PM
The funny part is where they actually think people that aren't scumbag lowlifes ever want/get/care about tattoos and tattooing :lmao

"But it's art!!!! :cry:cry:cry"

I've never met anyone over the age of 20 who's not a complete retard that wanted to get a tattoo.

Lincoln
08-18-2011, 02:58 PM
posted in the other thread already...

so word on the street, harlemho, is that you're a complete loser who has way too much time on his hands and a very bad case of koriwhatitis... you're signing up on multiple forum's as yours truly, trying to run my name into the mud before i can even make a name for myself?

what gives man? are you in the industry, are you just some punk kid which i lay odds you'd have to be to do such things, or do you truly just despise me so much you'd waste time with such bs?

whatever it is, fuck you! i'm going to pray night and day that you end up in a fiery head on wreck and you never see the light of day again. i'm not even religious but it's worth a shot.

5 star rant, will read again

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-18-2011, 03:05 PM
The funny part is where they actually think people that aren't scumbag lowlifes ever want/get/care about tattoos and tattooing :lmao

"But it's art!!!! :cry:cry:cry"

I've never met anyone over the age of 20 who's not a complete retard that wanted to get a tattoo.
Tbh the people under 20 I know who got a tattoo are pretty fuckin retarded. My friend got a tattoo with his grandma's name on his bicep after she died, as if his grandma dying of old age in her late 80s was some life changing experience that required getting a tattoo comparable to when someone who lives in the ghetto gets a tattoo in memory of a little brother who died in a drive by shooting.

stretch
08-18-2011, 03:08 PM
best tattoo ever

http://www.womansday.com/var/ezflow_site/storage/images/media/images/03-steve-o/881940-1-eng-US/03-Steve-O.jpg

Bill_Brasky
08-18-2011, 03:14 PM
Tbh the people under 20 I know who got a tattoo are pretty fuckin retarded. My friend got a tattoo with his grandma's name on his bicep after she died, as if his grandma dying of old age in her late 80s was some life changing experience that required getting a tattoo comparable to when someone who lives in the ghetto gets a tattoo in memory of a little brother who died in a drive by shooting.

Oh wow.....that's just beyond retarded.

I'm willing to bet the grandma hated tattoos and would see him getting that more as a sign of disrespect than cherishing her memory.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-18-2011, 03:17 PM
:lol I never thought about it from that angle, but his parents weren't too happy about it.

koriwhat
08-18-2011, 03:35 PM
best tattoo ever

http://www.womansday.com/var/ezflow_site/storage/images/media/images/03-steve-o/881940-1-eng-US/03-Steve-O.jpg

that's actually a really well done b&g portrait. whoever did that piece is beyond great at tattooing.

stretch
08-18-2011, 03:43 PM
that's actually a really well done b&g portrait. whoever did that piece is beyond great at tattooing.

i agree, it really is a well done tattoo. silly, stupid and funny, but an incredibly well done one tbh

HarlemHeat37
08-18-2011, 03:46 PM
:lol Kori, I understand why you're angry, tbh(those responses were a rude awakening, i would imagine), but I didn't take any shots at you, nor did I imply any negativity towards you, b..your anger shouldn't be directed towards me, it should be directed towards the world..

If you were serious about wanting to become a legit tattoo artist, then you should welcome criticism and honest opinions, which I provided for you..

koriwhat
08-19-2011, 08:17 AM
:lol Kori, I understand why you're angry, tbh(those responses were a rude awakening, i would imagine), but I didn't take any shots at you, nor did I imply any negativity towards you, b..your anger shouldn't be directed towards me, it should be directed towards the world..

If you were serious about wanting to become a legit tattoo artist, then you should welcome criticism and honest opinions, which I provided for you..

Stfu youre a fuckin dick and you know it. I welcome criticism only because im an artist. However, i dont welcome some pos like yourself trolling other boards under my handle trying to be me while sitting here on ST trying to tell me how it is. Straight up, youre a punk ass bitch and you know it!

koriwhat
08-19-2011, 08:20 AM
Btw, "a rude awakening", who the fuck do you think you are? i take those unwarranted replies against me on that forum and this one with a grain of salt and i keep chuggin along. Im going to do my thing regardless homie!

Burn in a motherfuckin head on you pos!

baseline bum
08-19-2011, 08:24 AM
best tattoo ever

:lol I think most tats look like shit, but that one is incredible.

BoricuaCJA
08-19-2011, 02:25 PM
Btw, "a rude awakening", who the fuck do you think you are? i take those unwarranted replies against me on that forum and this one with a grain of salt and i keep chuggin along. Im going to do my thing regardless homie!

Burn in a motherfuckin head on you pos!
You want to fight about it?
http://ts3.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1080406445030&id=a122bff44a5fa4607f72ade1f25dca1a