PDA

View Full Version : koriwhat..

HarlemHeat37
08-14-2011, 11:13 PM
Hey bro, I saw your thread in the club, about your tattooing hobby..

I took initiative and submitted your work to a tattoo forum for reviews and thoughts..unfortunately, they were not too impressed..

The poster reefdiver seemed particularly bothered..

http://www.everytattoo.com/tattooforum/viewtopic.php?t=17187&sid=e94bda93dfe3faaeca7b92710f437d65

Nathan89
08-14-2011, 11:29 PM
That's fucked up.

Nathan89
08-14-2011, 11:34 PM
The dude is just pursuing a dream of his and you're going to try to lower his confidence. Not right and tbh I don't know what type of a pathetic person gets happy about pissing on others dreams. I can only assume that you never pursued anything in life and that you are a complete failure.

MannyIsGod
08-14-2011, 11:37 PM
oh...wow....I actually feel bad for KW...pretty cold...

thispego
08-14-2011, 11:38 PM
rofl fuckin hilarious

Nathan89
08-14-2011, 11:39 PM
I want to know who reefdiver is.

4>0rings
:)

thispego
That's fucked up.

:lmao

Nathan89
08-14-2011, 11:41 PM
TBH, Reefdiver show face in here.

Bash
08-14-2011, 11:43 PM
oh...wow....I actually feel bad for KW...pretty cold...

Yeah I thought this went a little too far as well...

...till I snapped back to reality and remembered what an insufferable cunt he is

DPG21920
08-14-2011, 11:44 PM
It is cold, but I don't know anything about tattooing. If what he is doing is really wrong (I guess people can decide for themselves, meaning the one's letting him tattoo) then maybe people should know or even if it's not wrong, posting his work (which he already posts and talks about online) shouldn't be that big of a deal if he needs feedback and already looks for it online.

4>0rings
08-14-2011, 11:45 PM
Fuck, now I can't hold his opinion of restaurants in high regard.

DPG21920
08-14-2011, 11:47 PM

koriwhat
08-15-2011, 12:31 AM
yo HH, did you get your gold star from your respective ST trolls yet? finally get what you've been seeking this whole time, acceptance? huh? lame...

symple19
08-15-2011, 12:38 AM
yo HH, did you get your gold star from your respective ST trolls yet? finally get what you've been seeking this whole time, acceptance? huh? lame...

uh-uh, chicken scratcher, your tatoos are what's lame. Can't wait for you to infect someone and then get sued/arrested/beaten, whatever it is they do to scumbags like you after you're caught

Bash
08-15-2011, 12:40 AM
Real talk, how many people have you tatted so far?

koriwhat
08-15-2011, 12:41 AM
uh-uh, chicken scratcher, your tatoos are what's lame. Can't wait for you to infect someone and then get sued/arrested/beaten, whatever it is they do to scumbags like you after you're caught

the ignorance in this thread and the other is hilarious... watch some infection control dvd's, ask some shops how they deal with blood-borne pathogens, etc... after you do that, come back at me and we can talk about my setup and how i go about tattooing but until then, stop acting like you know what the fuck you're talking about just because you don't like me. don't like me, that's fine by me.

symple19
08-15-2011, 12:42 AM
the ignorance in this thread and the other is hilarious... watch some infection control dvd's, ask some shops how they deal with blood-borne pathogens, etc... after you do that, come back at me and we can talk about my setup and how i go about tattooing but until then, stop acting like you know what the fuck you're talking about just because you don't like me. don't like me, that's fine by me.

are you doing taToos legally? answer the question, scumbag

koriwhat
08-15-2011, 12:42 AM
Real talk, how many people have you tatted so far?

why would you think i even give a fuck to answer any questions you have for me? why? i don't care and i won't answer anything. truth be told, create a new troll and ask me again because you're on ignore.

koriwhat
08-15-2011, 12:43 AM
are you doing taToos legally? answer the question, scumbag

legally? look the law up dipshit.

Bash
08-15-2011, 12:44 AM
why would you think i even give a fuck to answer any questions you have for me? why? i don't care and i won't answer anything. truth be told, create a new troll and ask me again because you're on ignore.

That doesn't make sense.

symple19
08-15-2011, 12:45 AM
so, you're doing this illegally and putting people's health at risk. Fun times, fun times

maybe why the people on that board were saying you should be apprenticing at a shop under an experienced artist. You know, doing it in a legal manner

here's a helpful link http://www.dshs.state.tx.us/dmd/tattoo.shtm

Bash
08-15-2011, 12:46 AM
tbh If you still have the tattooees' info you should probably tell them to get blood work done. They paid for a tat, not Hep B&C

symple19
08-15-2011, 12:49 AM

koriwhat
08-15-2011, 12:52 AM
new grips, new needles, new! how the hell is infection going to happen? i ask yall because obviusly yall are the experts, right?

symple19
08-15-2011, 12:58 AM
new grips, new needles, new! how the hell is infection going to happen? i ask yall because obviusly yall are the experts, right?

are you licensed? Have you been inspected by the state department of health?

Answer the question, fuckface

Bash
08-15-2011, 01:00 AM

Forgive me, but I don't picture your residence as a sterile work environment. I picture dirty dishes piled high and attracting roaches, laundry strewn across the floor, beer stains on the couch and carpet, and the air filled with pot smoke and cheeto dust.

Not ideal for a business, imho

redzero
08-15-2011, 01:00 AM
holy sh*t,worse than I thought,

I'll tell you this young one, if I caught you tattooing folk around my neighborhood you would get those hands hammered.........stop f*cking people up, you cant tattoo for shit and you have little chance of ever being even a mediocre artist.
You don't respect the history of this art form, you don't respect the craft in its current state,you don't respect real artists, you don't respect your clients and you do not deserve an apprenticeshipWow, tell us how you really feel.

symple19
08-15-2011, 01:04 AM
so Koriwhat is running an unlicensed business, has not been inspected, nor has he been properly trained

What could go wrong?

symple19
08-15-2011, 01:05 AM
Forgive me, but I don't picture your residence as a sterile work environment. I picture dirty dishes piled high and attracting roaches, laundry strewn across the floor, beer stains on the couch and carpet, and the air filled with pot smoke and cheeto dust.

Not ideal for a business, imho

c'mon bro, he has new grips and needles!!!!

koriwhat
08-15-2011, 01:30 AM
:lol

Arlington Native
08-15-2011, 01:33 AM

"dude you can't even draw a little star with straight lines, let alone with the right proportions. give it up. you're not good. sometimes practice just can't make perfect. do the world a favor and quit giving awful tattoos."

4>0rings
08-15-2011, 02:06 AM

Bill_Brasky
08-15-2011, 02:15 AM
Damn....those people seem to have a huge problem with KW and what he does.

Tattoos are fuckin stupid as hell in the first place though imo.

koriwhat
08-15-2011, 03:15 AM
Damn....those people seem to have a huge problem with KW and what he does.

the thought of competition brings out the worst in people, especially in this field. what's funny is the fact that they are reading what some jackass, HarlemHo, is posting and not talking to me directly, of course they're going to be more inclined to be dick's because of it.

btw, the assumptions about how i work, where i work, and the work i do is laughable. you don't buy blood-borne pathogen, sterilization dvd's, gloves, new grips, needle's, etc if you're just wanting to "scratch" and infect people. however, you do assume this and that if you're goal is to be an asshole knowitall that has no room to talk because you haven't even touched a tattoo machine.

i don't go around telling mechanic's how to do their job, doctor's, pilot's, etc... it's not my place to do so. stick to what you know or stfu.

just cause your hate for me is laughable it's no excuse to think you're one-uppin me with insults and stupidity like yall have shown and even more evident by harlemho's lame act of signing up on another msgboard entertaining the thought of being me.

MannyIsGod
08-15-2011, 07:19 AM
laughable!

koriwhat
08-15-2011, 07:26 AM
laughable!

i know, i've seen your photo's and they are :lol

MannyIsGod
08-15-2011, 07:46 AM
I was actually on your side in this thread, KW. Then you made the unfortunate mistake of opening your mouth in the 2nd post you made.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5378740&postcount=11

That post had it right. Unfortunate. Or laughable?

SnakeBoy
08-15-2011, 07:53 AM
Damn those are some shitty tattoos.

koriwhat
08-15-2011, 08:17 AM
I was actually on your side in this thread, KW. Then you made the unfortunate mistake of opening your mouth in the 2nd post you made.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5378740&postcount=11

That post had it right. Unfortunate. Or laughable?

you don't get it, huh? i don't give a damn whose "side" you're on. i don't need you on my "side" to begin with, especially not you.

rolled up $20
08-15-2011, 08:47 AM
KW, why do you even bother responding to these threads and add fuel to the fire?

MannyIsGod
08-15-2011, 09:16 AM
you don't get it, huh? i don't give a damn whose "side" you're on. i don't need you on my "side" to begin with, especially not you.

Thats not the point. Obviously no one needs me to feel sympathy for them.

The point is that maybe you might try to do some thinking about what about you makes people do things like this. I've been posting here for a long ass time, have pissed off lots of people, have been trolled tons, and yet no one has gone this far to make me feel like shit.

I felt sympathy for you because I think its pretty fucked up to have someone - anyone - shit on your dreams like that. But then you turn around and make it completely known why this type of thing happens to you. THAT is the point.

I still think what HH did was fucked up, but there's a reason it happens to you and not others.

koriwhat
08-15-2011, 09:26 AM
I still think what HH did was fucked up, but there's a reason it happens to you and not others.

yeah, it is pretty fucked up but i'll live, ain't nothing to sweat tbh. reality is, kids will be kids and the internet will be the internet, nothing new.

GoodOdor
08-15-2011, 09:36 AM
This is some serious shit, giving people bootlegged tattoes without a licence could hurt someone. Someone needs to call the FDA or a similar body on ca1f tats ass.

Sense
08-15-2011, 09:48 AM
:lmao the worst part of this is, I'm worried about the people he's tattooing..

JoeChalupa
08-15-2011, 09:56 AM
I know some dudes who do tatooing out of their homes.

Dr. Gonzo
08-15-2011, 09:57 AM
the thought of competition brings out the worst in people, especially in this field.

You really think you are competition? :lmao :lmao

That's like saying a retard in the Special Olympics is Usain Bolt's competition.

Dr. Gonzo
08-15-2011, 09:57 AM

hepatitis c

JoeChalupa
08-15-2011, 10:00 AM
hepatitis c

No, Carlos and Javier.

koriwhat
08-15-2011, 10:20 AM

marini martini
08-15-2011, 10:22 AM

hepatitis c

No, Carlos and Javier.

BlackSwordsMan
08-15-2011, 10:25 AM
why can't you draw stars proportionally?

spurs_fan_in_exile
08-15-2011, 10:28 AM

You really think you are competition? :lmao :lmao

That's like saying a retard in the Special Olympics is Usain Bolt's competition.

I'd pay to see that race. Mostly I just want to see a guy set a world record and still get booed for it.

koriwhat
08-15-2011, 10:29 AM
thought i'd share 1 of my new machine's with yall... is this thing legit? i got it for $80.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Yr-tgndCx_0/TBKPlhuGeqI/AAAAAAAAALw/1C8pbt8Lq2I/s1600/homemade+tattoo+machine.jpg

i'm about to mix up some new ink too... just have to take a piss, get some shavings off my boot soles and mix that shit up with some spit.

i can't wait to get to work!

MannyIsGod
08-15-2011, 10:30 AM
No, Carlos and Javier.

Brad2217
08-15-2011, 10:42 AM
I found one of KW's tattoos online
http://failblog.org/2011/08/13/epic-fail-photos-ugliest-tattoos-he-must-have-been-raining-blood/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+failblog+%28The+FAIL+Blog+-+Fail+Pictures+%26+Videos+at+Failblog.ORG%29

jimo2305
08-15-2011, 05:24 PM
http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/photos/images/original/000/136/055/130833832251320110725-22047-1oz8tj2.jpg

redzero
08-15-2011, 06:06 PM
If somebody is dumb enough to get a tattoo from an amateur like koriwhat, they deserve what they get. These people are right to be mad, but at the same time, koriwhat didn't trick anybody into getting a tattoo from him.

Cant_Be_Faded
08-15-2011, 06:18 PM
If somebody is dumb enough to get a tattoo from an amateur like koriwhat, they deserve what they get. These people are right to be mad, but at the same time, koriwhat didn't trick anybody into getting a tattoo from him.

Exactly. You get what you pay for in this world. Its not like Kat Von Dee offers complimentary hand jobs after tatting someone.

mouse
08-16-2011, 05:54 PM
koriwhat could officially be the biggest douche on the www these days. Trust me i have met many since I started posting in 96. I have met posters who i wouldn't piss on if they was on fire but koriwhat somehow lowered the bar even further. Even the most sick ignorant assholes on the www today you can still have a brief moment where you both agree on something. But not with koriwhat the guy has a few bad clusters in his hard drive.

Even after all the shit the guy is able to spew which contradicts having a collage education i still had a glimmer of hope for the vato and asked him how much he would charge to put an 82nd airborne patch on my right arm and the dude went off on another immature rant and told me he didn't accept lone star cards.

I already know what to expect from his small brain in fact i made a topic "posting of an idiot" to warn others. But I will say this even I can't get Manny to reply to my postings and yet Manny not only wasted valuable time from his life to reply to koriwhat he actually supported him just to have koriwhat take a dump on him?

I will say this for koriwhat he took much unwanted attention off my back and some who hated me before have even started treating me different now that they have koriwhat to deal with.

And for that I thank you koriwhat

:toast

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/bored/shake3.gif

mouse
08-16-2011, 05:57 PM
Exactly. You get what you pay for in this world.

You really think those fucked up stars are worth 4.00 dollars each?

Agloco
08-16-2011, 06:02 PM
koriwhat could officially be the biggest douche on the www these days. Trust me i have met many since I started posting in 96. I have met posters who i wouldn't piss on if they was on fire but koriwhat somehow lowered the bar even further. Even the most sick ignorant assholes on the www today you can still have a brief moment where you both agree on something. But not with koriwhat the guy has a few bad clusters in his hard drive.

Even after all the shit the guy is able to spew which contradicts having a collage education i still had a glimmer of hope for the vato and asked him how much he would charge to put an 82nd airborne patch on my right arm and the dude went off on another immature rant and told me he didn't accept lone star cards.

I already know what to expect from his small brain in fact i made a topic "posting of an idiot" to warn others. But I will say this even I can't get Manny to reply to my postings and yet Manny not only wasted valuable time from his life to reply to koriwhat he actually supported him just to have koriwhat take a dump on him?

I will say this for koriwhat he took much unwanted attention off my back and some who hated me before have even started treating me different now that they have koriwhat to deal with.

And for that I thank you koriwhat

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/bored/shake3.gif

True but.......

I'll still stick my foot in your ass each and every time you post science fiction and attempt to pass it off as legit.

Agloco
08-16-2011, 06:04 PM
KW, why do you even bother responding to these threads and add fuel to the fire?

That's KW's MO tbh. He's always gotta have the last word.

mouse
08-16-2011, 06:40 PM
True but.......

I'll still stick my foot in your ass each and every time you post science fiction and attempt to pass it off as legit.

But you don't call me a fag when doing so your talking apples and oranges.

Speaking of foot in ass go to the carbon dating topic and feel the pain.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/bored/fuk.jpg

4>0rings
08-16-2011, 06:47 PM
Mouse, you were in the 82nd?

mouse
08-16-2011, 07:08 PM
Mouse, you were in the 82nd?

11 years went to Desert shield missed desert storm after injury.

http://d2jxk7u2ol2fk7.cloudfront.net/image/thumb/large/82_SIGN_BAT.jpg

Agloco how's that Radiation milk tasting right about now. Go to the MIT FB page tonight.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/raditation-mouse-milk.gif

BlackSwordsMan
08-16-2011, 07:38 PM
You were airbourne and you let yourself slip this far?

koriwhat
08-16-2011, 07:55 PM
:sleep

Sisk
08-16-2011, 08:01 PM
No fucking way mouse was Airborne.

Sisk
08-16-2011, 08:04 PM
No, Carlos and Javier.

DMC
08-16-2011, 08:40 PM
No, Carlos and Javier.

I lol'ed.

DMC
08-16-2011, 08:41 PM
I have nothing against tattoos, but I have never, not once, seen an image I want permanently affixed to my skin, and I've seen some pretty decent images.

Trill Clinton
08-17-2011, 09:51 AM
*pauses Madden*

So threadstarter saved a photo of Koriwhat's art on his computer, searched until he found a tattoo forum that met his standards, made an account under Koriwhat's name on said site, created a thread under the guise of Koriwhat that included Koriwhat's art and asked to be critiqued, then posted the results here? Wow.....too much time on your hands bro.

Ignignokt
08-17-2011, 09:57 AM
*pauses Madden*

So threadstarter saved a photo of Koriwhat's art on his computer, searched until he found a tattoo forum that met his standards, made an account under Koriwhat's name on said site, created a thread under the guise of Koriwhat that included Koriwhat's art and asked to be critiqued, then posted the results here? Wow.....too much time on your hands bro.

*Restarts Madden*

DarkReign
08-17-2011, 02:56 PM
Ig with the goods.

Anyone on any forum anywhere, talking about other people having too much time on their hands, is gold.

koriwhat
08-18-2011, 11:35 AM
waiting... waiting... waiting...

koriwhat
08-18-2011, 02:28 PM
so word on the street, harlemho, is that you're a complete loser who has way too much time on his hands and a very bad case of koriwhatitis... you're signing up on multiple forum's as yours truly, trying to run my name into the mud before i can even make a name for myself?

what gives man? are you in the industry, are you just some punk kid which i lay odds you'd have to be to do such things, or do you truly just despise me so much you'd waste time with such bs?

whatever it is, fuck you! i'm going to pray night and day that you end up in a fiery head on wreck and you never see the light of day again. i'm not even religious but it's worth a shot.

Bill_Brasky
08-18-2011, 03:10 PM
so word on the street, harlemho, is that you're a complete loser who has way too much time on his hands and a very bad case of koriwhatitis... you're signing up on multiple forum's as yours truly, trying to run my name into the mud before i can even make a name for myself?

what gives man? are you in the industry, are you just some punk kid which i lay odds you'd have to be to do such things, or do you truly just despise me so much you'd waste time with such bs?

whatever it is, fuck you! i'm going to pray night and day that you end up in a fiery head on wreck and you never see the light of day again. i'm not even religious but it's worth a shot.

Did you just wish death on someone for something they did over the internet?

P3ALwKeSEYs

koriwhat
08-18-2011, 03:36 PM
Did you just wish death on someone for something they did over the internet?

P3ALwKeSEYs

it wouldn't be the first time. harlemho def deserves to burn in a fiery wreck.

Agloco
08-18-2011, 04:15 PM

IMO KW with posts like these, HH is getting exactly what he wanted. You're all too complicit in this unfortunately. Your only play is to walk away from this handle and possibly, ST.

Just my two protons.

symple19
08-18-2011, 07:02 PM

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah aahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah aahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah aahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

mouse
08-18-2011, 08:35 PM
No fucking way mouse was Airborne.

That's because I don't use ST to toot my horn. If the subject comes up i respond. Many have no idea I went to MIT for 18 months.

Many who know me from 1996-1999 know and I am in the top five TRolls of all time on the www . I have over 3000 screen names in 100 different forums.
over 10 different email accounts and over four active Facebook pages.

I can make you think I am your best friend one minute and rip you a new ass the next and while using three other screen names to come to your defense.

I do it all the time with koriwhat if he only knew how bad he kicks his own ass everyday he would have offed himself years ago.

If your hell bent on proving me wrong make a pay pal deposit to Kori or a middleman I will do the same if I am wrong about any of the facts above you keep my cash if you are wrong....(which is 99,9 %) I take your cash and start to pay back many people who bought my drinks at the many GTGs we used to have.

RashoFan
Alamo50
LongHornE
DizzG
crazyone
Joe Chalupa
BigZax25
Timvp
Kori
CyberBob
2Blonde
Walter Pasacreta
Paul Gecko
Pakidan
DannyT
SpursWoman
and Chris Duel

those of you I forgot to mention please add your name to the list thank you.

Agloco
08-18-2011, 09:07 PM
That's because I don't use ST to toot my horn. If the subject comes up i respond. Many have no idea I went to MIT for 18 months.

mouse
08-18-2011, 09:20 PM

forward me the PayPal account number :smokin

Is your radiation loving ass going to be in the politics forum tonight.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/th_miners-dig-under-reactor.jpg (http://s125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/?action=view&current=miners-dig-under-reactor.mp4)

DMC
08-18-2011, 09:43 PM
IMO KW with posts like these, HH is getting exactly what he wanted. You're all too complicit in this unfortunately. Your only play is to walk away from this handle and possibly, ST.

Just my two protons.

Are you positive?

Stringer_Bell
08-18-2011, 10:50 PM
Thank you to all involved in this thread and the crossover thread in that other tattoo forum, been a hearty good laugh catching up on it.

Sisk
08-18-2011, 11:20 PM

Many who know me from 1996-1999 know and I am in the top five TRolls of all time on the www . I have over 3000 screen names in 100 different forums.
over 10 different email accounts and over four active Facebook pages.

I can make you think I am your best friend one minute and rip you a new ass the next and while using three other screen names to come to your defense.

I do it all the time with koriwhat if he only knew how bad he kicks his own ass everyday he would have offed himself years ago.

If your hell bent on proving me wrong make a pay pal deposit to Kori or a middleman I will do the same if I am wrong about any of the facts above you keep my cash if you are wrong....(which is 99,9 %) I take your cash and start to pay back many people who bought my drinks at the many GTGs we used to have.

RashoFan
Alamo50
LongHornE
DizzG
crazyone
Joe Chalupa
BigZax25
Timvp
Kori
CyberBob
2Blonde
Walter Pasacreta
Paul Gecko
Pakidan
DannyT
SpursWoman
and Chris Duel

those of you I forgot to mention please add your name to the list thank you.

So, you weren't in the Airborne.

koriwhat
08-19-2011, 08:35 AM
Mouse, youre delusional.

Agloco
08-19-2011, 10:06 AM
Are you positive?

Agloco
08-19-2011, 10:07 AM
forward me the PayPal account number :smokin

Is your radiation loving ass going to be in the politics forum tonight.

As long as your fear mongering, conspiracy driven ass is there as well.

Cant_Be_Faded
08-19-2011, 03:23 PM
Mouse i will buy you a Jagerbomb next time i'm in town. Still can't believe you flaked out on the one get together i attended.

mouse
08-20-2011, 12:48 PM
Mouse i will buy you a Jagerbomb next time i'm in town. Still can't believe you flaked out on the one get together i attended.

what one was it?

lakerhaterade
11-28-2012, 03:18 AM
http://www.everytattoo.com/tattooforum/viewtopic.php?t=17187&sid=e94bda93dfe3faaeca7b92710f437d65

lelelelelelellelele