PDA

View Full Version : sunburn in the wrong places...

CosmicCowboy
08-15-2011, 12:01 PM
Dang, my butt stings. I just built a new swimming pool at the ranchito and put water in it last week, got the equipment working, water cleared up, etc. I was working there yesterday and decided to dive down to the pool drains and unscrew the drain lids and clean out the last of the construction debris (plaster chips, dirt, etc.) from the drain boxes. I was there by myself and didn't have a bathing suit so I just cowboyed it wearing nothing but the snorkel/mask LOL. I didn't think it took that long, but i ended up just burning the shit out of my lily white ass :lol.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-15-2011, 12:12 PM
Get some aloe vera, by far the best sunburn remedy I've ever used.

Horn Tooter
08-15-2011, 12:15 PM
I hear ya. I was washing the Benz and Expedition this weekend and got a major sunburn.

hater
08-15-2011, 12:17 PM
http://i51.tinypic.com/2wodnvo.jpg

Vertigo
08-15-2011, 12:22 PM
I'm surprised you don't always wear sunblock out in the sticks.

cantthinkofanything
08-15-2011, 12:25 PM
Me too. I decided to catalog my Rolex collection last weekend and thought what better place than on top of my Hummer without any clothes on. Needless to say, I'm quite sore today.

Viva Las Espuelas
08-15-2011, 01:09 PM
Quite

Frenzy
08-15-2011, 02:18 PM
I was diving in the money pit yesterday and I guess since I added more money last week the air condition could not handle cooling all the money. So some of it was warm and I had to sit and wait for the extremely hot ac repair women they were going to send to upgrade my ac. Who I later banged in said money pit. I got a paper cut fml.

z0sa
08-15-2011, 02:20 PM
You shouldn't have cut down your money tree

Chomag
08-15-2011, 02:32 PM
Oh the woes of a richer... :p:

CosmicCowboy
08-15-2011, 02:36 PM
It's so much fun stirring the haterade.

Gordon Gekko
08-15-2011, 02:39 PM
It's so much fun stirring the haterade.

+1 At least you and I know greed is good.

JudynTX
08-16-2011, 12:22 PM
Wait until you start peeling.

cantthinkofanything
08-16-2011, 12:28 PM
Wait until you start peeling.

I've found that my houseservants of Oriental descent will eat the dead skin if it's been freshly harvested from the body. It's an excellent way to save a few dollars on their meals while allowing be to debase them even further.

Agloco
08-16-2011, 06:11 PM
Dang, my butt stings. I just built a new swimming pool at the ranchito and put water in it last week, got the equipment working, water cleared up, etc. I was working there yesterday and decided to dive down to the pool drains and unscrew the drain lids and clean out the last of the construction debris (plaster chips, dirt, etc.) from the drain boxes. I was there by myself and didn't have a bathing suit so I just cowboyed it wearing nothing but the snorkel/mask LOL. I didn't think it took that long, but i ended up just burning the shit out of my lily white ass :lol.

You don't protect your crack with SPF 50? :lol

Good thing you didn't need to do any work on the underside of the kiddie diving platform.

RandomGuy
08-16-2011, 06:29 PM

Ow. That's what underwear is for.

Given that part of your anatomy probably hasn't had sun since the Truman administration (just guessing that you, like most kids, did some streaking at some point), then it wouldn't take much.

Aloe Vera is the shaznot for that.

Blake
08-16-2011, 09:15 PM
http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/2263/doggielove008.jpg (http://img39.imageshack.us/i/doggielove008.jpg/)

did your dog jump in behind you