PDA

View Full Version : Slap Brown in the back of the head, for not including Delfino?

nkdlunch
06-13-2005, 09:02 AM
Not including Delfino in the finals roster is gotta be one of the biggest mistakes Brown has made. Or was he still injured going into the playoffs? I don't think so.

Who knows, w/his talent, he could have exploded in the finals and it could have been an Argentine Duel vs. Manu.

At the very least he could have helped Detroit a little I think. I mean he even included the human victory cigar. What the hell was he thinkin(probly his head was in Cleveland already)

boutons
06-13-2005, 09:04 AM
Carlos chose to get an knee operation in the season that the Pistons thought he didn't need until after the season. Furthermore, Larry doesn't play rookies.

Wallace ²
06-13-2005, 09:06 AM
He got two surgeries this season. He came back with like a month and a half left in the season and played well, for the most part, when he got in. The problem is that Larry Brown isn't as good of a coach as people make him out to be. Look what is has done to Darko. Bottom line is im glad LB is going to mess up Cleveland