PDA

View Full Version : Rasho Got Some Playing Time!!

mcornelio
06-13-2005, 09:40 AM
anyone else see him play like 2 minutes !! he got 3 rebounds ... thats a statement!! Dont trade me... i can rebound...please dont trade rasho!!!

hell grow a fro :fro

MaNuMaNiAc
06-13-2005, 09:43 AM
Problem is, so can Nazr, and its not wise to keep 'em both.

mcornelio
06-13-2005, 09:46 AM
But I Love Rasho!!! Hes The Epitemy Of A Spur

LilMissSPURfect
06-13-2005, 10:30 AM
Rasho ! Rasho ! Rasho!.....

i like him...he's ight!

angel_luv
06-13-2005, 10:35 AM
he got 3 rebounds ...

... and looked oh so cute! :makeout

SPARKY
06-13-2005, 10:39 AM
The Human Victory Cigar is a Slovene, not a Serb...

SLOVENIAN 8
06-13-2005, 11:26 AM
He looks good , he would be much better than Nazr if he get some minutes, he is motivated i tell you :smokin But we cant nothing to do to see him play :depressed

angel_luv
06-13-2005, 11:29 AM
But we cant nothing to do to see him play :depressed

Start a petition. I'll sign it... twice! Cheers! () = )

SPARKY
06-13-2005, 11:37 AM
If the Spurs can't move Rasho this summer then the likely frontcourt rotation next season will be:

Starters
4 Duncan
5 Mohammed

Bench
4 Horry
5 Nesterovic
4 Scola

It would make sense to keep Rasho around until you are sure that Scola can play in the NBA. Also, I like the idea of maintaining some frontcourt depth. I will go out on a limb and say that Radosoft is the best backup center in the NBA. If Holt Cat et al can handle it the Spurs might as well spend the money to maintain that level of frontcourt depth. They should also think about bringing Javtokas over next season, though it might be a hard sell if he's looking at spending the majority of his first NBA season on IR...

Solid D
06-13-2005, 11:43 AM
Rasho looked good last night, even though the game was over and different Pistons were on the floor at the end.

It's just a rotation thing right now. Rasho has become insurance, since his injury and Nazr stepped in. Rasho's one stepped-on foot away from starting again.

sa_butta
06-13-2005, 11:44 AM
I say keep Rasho he is still a solid back up.

SWC Bonfire
06-13-2005, 11:45 AM
I say keep Rasho he is still a solid back up.

Most of us would love to keep Rasho, but keeping both Nazr & Rasho and getting Scola could cause some roster/cap issues.

Some hard decisions may have to be made, but hopefully not.

fraga
06-13-2005, 12:09 PM
Go Frankenstein...

sa_butta
06-13-2005, 12:12 PM
Most of us would love to keep Rasho, but keeping both Nazr & Rasho and getting Scola could cause some roster/cap issues.

Some hard decisions may have to be made, but hopefully not.True then who is our back up center? Do we go after
UFA's?

SPARKY
06-13-2005, 12:47 PM
There shouldn't be any roster/cap issues at this point. This team is primed to be the top contender for at least the next 3 seasons. It is tough to find any worthwhile bigs in this league and as lacking as Rasho is in certain aspects of the game, he's still better than a lot of what is out there. Plus, his deal is pretty damn good for a bigman. As the 4th big in a rotation I have no problems with him.

As mentioned above, the Spurs' rotation is only as deep as it is healthy. Now's no time to get cheap.