PDA

View Full Version : HarlemHeat37...

ElNono
08-18-2011, 02:29 PM
i'm not going to sit on this forum and explain myself any further than this one reply.

the OP, he isn't me, he is a pos who hates me on that other forum and would rather lie to you all and run my name into the mud in order to some how fill that void inside himself. he thinks by doing so, he is better than i am and i have no idea why he thinks this but many on the internet who troll about have the same mentality.

the OP is really harlemheat on that other forum and the harlemheat here is probably just some other poster from that forum too. i am not into guys, sorry, and i don't go about scratching people up.

i have attempted many times to find a tattoo shop that would give me an apprenticeship but i have not had any luck. i recently went to a shop this past week still looking for an apprenticeship and it's still a no-go. that shop recently hired an apprentice 2 wks ago and told me i was late to the party.

yall can say i have no artistic skills and that's fine by me, but reality is that i know i have artistic skills, i know there's room to grow and i strive not only to make a living at this tattoo thing but also to become the best i can and one of the best in the field in the future.

i have a collection of over 40+ hrs of video from the likes of devries, ciaramello, abbot, laux, beavers, capobianco, carlton, etc... it's not like i am just trying out my own techniques, i take a little of this and a little of that from everyone.

i not only watch video's on tattooing, the artists, infection control, etc, but i also watch video's on oil painting, acrylics, pencils, color theory, etc. learning daily is what it's all about.

call me a scratcher all you want but i have yet to infect anyone and yet to scar anyone too. i understand the mentality most have in the industry but take a look around and you'll notice not everyone went through a formal apprenticeship, though i want to be apprenticed, so before you start giving me shit, look up corey miller's email or better yet his number and tell him he's a scratcher.

i'm not delusional to think i'm some great tattooist but i strive to be and that's all i can do at the moment.

the replies here are too much not to laugh at, especially yours reefdiver. take a backseat to your own anger issues, your own ego, and try for once to understand why some people have to go this same route i am on.

btw, i understand people get all up in arms not only because i have yet to get an apprenticeship but also over the blood-borne pathogen, infection control, cross-contamination, sterilization issue. rest assure that i have a very bad case of ocd when it comes to sterilization and i know i could do more, there's always more that could be done. i also own 2 video's and have talked to numerous shop's about this in order to learn more and properly work without causing harm to others.

thank you for the harsh criticisms, it's all good! art isn't for the spineless.

btw, about sailor jerry... it's true, i don't like that style but i do have respect for the meaning behind those pieces. with that said, the people getting sailor jerry art today have no respect for history considering the fact they get such pieces which they've not earned. art is subjective, to each their own. i like realistic art like portraits and the like, not simple outlines with cartoonish fills but it's all good if you like that style.

yall have a good day and stop letting others dupe you like the OP has.

koriwhat
08-18-2011, 02:35 PM
elnono, you too huh? jumping on the wagon or what?

koriwhat
08-18-2011, 02:39 PM
btw, for such a longtime ST member as yourself, what does this thread have to do with basketball? the easy answer is, nothing at all.

stretch
08-18-2011, 02:41 PM
i'm not going to sit on this forum and explain myself any further than this one reply.

the OP, he isn't me, he is a pos who hates me on that other forum and would rather lie to you all and run my name into the mud in order to some how fill that void inside himself. he thinks by doing so, he is better than i am and i have no idea why he thinks this but many on the internet who troll about have the same mentality.

the OP is really harlemheat on that other forum and the harlemheat here is probably just some other poster from that forum too. i am not into guys, sorry, and i don't go about scratching people up.

i have attempted many times to find a tattoo shop that would give me an apprenticeship but i have not had any luck. i recently went to a shop this past week still looking for an apprenticeship and it's still a no-go. that shop recently hired an apprentice 2 wks ago and told me i was late to the party.

yall can say i have no artistic skills and that's fine by me, but reality is that i know i have artistic skills, i know there's room to grow and i strive not only to make a living at this tattoo thing but also to become the best i can and one of the best in the field in the future.

i have a collection of over 40+ hrs of video from the likes of devries, ciaramello, abbot, laux, beavers, capobianco, carlton, etc... it's not like i am just trying out my own techniques, i take a little of this and a little of that from everyone.

i not only watch video's on tattooing, the artists, infection control, etc, but i also watch video's on oil painting, acrylics, pencils, color theory, etc. learning daily is what it's all about.

call me a scratcher all you want but i have yet to infect anyone and yet to scar anyone too. i understand the mentality most have in the industry but take a look around and you'll notice not everyone went through a formal apprenticeship, though i want to be apprenticed, so before you start giving me shit, look up corey miller's email or better yet his number and tell him he's a scratcher.

i'm not delusional to think i'm some great tattooist but i strive to be and that's all i can do at the moment.

the replies here are too much not to laugh at, especially yours reefdiver. take a backseat to your own anger issues, your own ego, and try for once to understand why some people have to go this same route i am on.

btw, i understand people get all up in arms not only because i have yet to get an apprenticeship but also over the blood-borne pathogen, infection control, cross-contamination, sterilization issue. rest assure that i have a very bad case of ocd when it comes to sterilization and i know i could do more, there's always more that could be done. i also own 2 video's and have talked to numerous shop's about this in order to learn more and properly work without causing harm to others.

thank you for the harsh criticisms, it's all good! art isn't for the spineless.

btw, about sailor jerry... it's true, i don't like that style but i do have respect for the meaning behind those pieces. with that said, the people getting sailor jerry art today have no respect for history considering the fact they get such pieces which they've not earned. art is subjective, to each their own. i like realistic art like portraits and the like, not simple outlines with cartoonish fills but it's all good if you like that style.

yall have a good day and stop letting others dupe you like the OP has.

LMAO was this posted on the other forum?

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-18-2011, 02:42 PM
LMAO was this posted on the other forum?
:lmao yeah it was, I just checked

Bill_Brasky
08-18-2011, 02:43 PM
KW just keeps digging that hole deeper and deeper :lol

koriwhat
08-18-2011, 02:45 PM
KW just keeps digging that hole deeper and deeper :lol

i'm trying to reach china in order to learn from some real traditionalist artists.

Bill_Brasky
08-18-2011, 02:48 PM
i'm trying to reach china in order to learn from some real traditionalist artists.

Good idea tbh. While you're there punch everyone in the face for continuously voting in an injured shitbag into the ASG year after year.

Stalin
08-18-2011, 02:49 PM
HH trolled the shit out of calf.tat, he's in full meltdown mode, judging by the length of post, and number of excuses....
:cry:cry:cry no one will mentor me cause i can't draw stars :cry:cry:cry

hater
08-18-2011, 02:55 PM
koriwhat makes sense tbh.

haters gonna hate

ElNono
08-18-2011, 03:31 PM
elnono, you too huh? jumping on the wagon or what?

Don't hate the messenger

koriwhat
08-18-2011, 03:38 PM
Don't hate the messenger

the messenger or right-hand man? to sit around and make a thread like this, not bball related in the nba forum, just proves to me that you're no better than he is. did you get the attention of harlemho and the rest of ST with this thread? that is what you were after, right?

koriwhat
08-18-2011, 03:40 PM
HH trolled the shit out of calf.tat, he's in full meltdown mode, judging by the length of post, and number of excuses....
:cry:cry:cry no one will mentor me cause i can't draw stars :cry:cry:cry

there's no meltdown mode going on tbh... i'm actually out the door in 5 mins to go finish up some color work on that dragon i mentioned a couple wks ago. so far just the outline but today's the day to wrap that ish up. too bad i can't show yall anymore work, oh well.

Barfunk
08-18-2011, 03:55 PM
Damn. It's crazy how many naysayers are out there on the net and everywhere in general. If you have to, get lessons in whatever field that you are trying to improve on. It's helpful to get constructive criticism if whoever is giving it means well, but all that other harsh bashing I'm not so sure about.

ElNono
08-18-2011, 04:03 PM
the messenger or right-hand man? to sit around and make a thread like this, not bball related in the nba forum, just proves to me that you're no better than he is. did you get the attention of harlemho and the rest of ST with this thread? that is what you were after, right?

tbh, I need 3 more paragraphs so I can start another thread just like this one.

ElNono
08-18-2011, 04:06 PM
:lol Reminds me when harlemho got mad when I called him harlemho. Or when cobbler would get all worked up when I was dissing Kobe, like anybody gives a shit what happens here.

DMC
08-18-2011, 04:40 PM
Good idea tbh. While you're there punch everyone in the face for continuously voting in an injured shitbag into the ASG year after year.

*pours one out for Rogue

Stalin
08-18-2011, 06:12 PM
:lol Reminds me when harlemho got mad when I called him harlemho. Or when cobbler would get all worked up when I was dissing Kobe, like anybody gives a shit what happens here.

:cry:cry i care :cry:cry

ElNono
08-18-2011, 07:04 PM
:cry:cry i care :cry:cry

:lol

DMC
08-18-2011, 09:30 PM
Im not reading that bullshit. Someone delete this fucking gay ass th read.

Hows your PC doing? Did you fix the MBR like I fucking told you or are you too fucking stupid to read directions and need a grown up to do it for you?

Jt.ONE
08-19-2011, 12:18 AM
tbh i thought harlem quit spurstalk lol