PDA

View Full Version : *** Official New Regulation Krew Thread ***

stretch
08-18-2011, 04:07 PM
This is the Official Thread for the Regulation Krew. In here, you will find guidelines for the Krew.

Note - The Regulation Krew (RK for short) was previously known as the Mav Krew, but underwent a name change due to the fact that this Krew is open to fans of all teams, not just Mav Fans.

Section 1: Members

These are the classification of the members of the Regulation Krew.

1. Founding Fathers
2. Regulators
3. Krewmembers
4. Suspended
5. Disavowed

Founding Fathers

The Founding Fathers obviously are the leaders of the Krew. They set the standard for Regulation among Spurstalk. If every poster on Spurstalk had their mentality, Spurstalk would be the greatest website ever created.

dirk4mvp
DoK
Ghazi
ignignokt
kirk_nowitzki
Lincoln
Stretch

Regulators

Regulators consist of members who have gone above and beyond their line of duty as Regulation Krewmembers. They have potential to be future Founding Fathers, and have authority to assist in omission of renegade Krewmembers, as well as choosing new Krewmembers.

Ace
Venti Quattro

Krewmembers

Krewmembers are members of Spurstalk who have shown a fine ability to properly regulate other members of Spurstalk, and deserve recognition for it.

badfish22
Fpoonsie
Ginobili's Bald Spot
Muser

Suspended

The Suspended list consists of Krewmembers who violated the Code of Conduct, and are on the cusp of being disavowed. They are placed on the suspended list for a short period of time, to have a chance to prove their worth to the Krew.

No one is currently suspended.

Disavowed

The Disavowed list consists of Krewmembers who violated the Code of Conduct and did not prove their worth during their suspension period, or simply were voted off the Krew by the Founding Fathers and Regulators.

No one is currently disavowed.

Section 2: Code of Conduct

1. You must know shit about basketball.

If you don't know shit about basketball, you are a piece of shit, and will not be a part of the Regulation Krew, rather, will be skoffed by the Regulation Krew.

2. You must lol/LMAO people who don't know shit about basketball.

loling and LMAOing is what started it all, thus if you do not lol or LMAO people, you will be skoffed. Non-lol/LMAOers are a piece of shit, and will not be a part of the Regulation Krew.

3. You may not be a non-conformist.

Non-conformists will be skoffed. Nothing wrong with having your own opinion, but being different for the sake of being different, is gay. If you are a non-conformist, you are a piece of shit, and will not be a part of the Regulation Krew.

4. No faggots.

Faggots will be skoffed. If you are a faggot, you are a piece of shit, and will not be a part of the Regulation Krew.

5. Attack the easily butthurt.

People who easily get butthurt are the prime targets of the Regulation Krew, always have been, and always will be. They will be skoffed. If you do not attack the easily butthurt, or are easily butthurt yourself, you are a piece of shit, and will not be a part of the Regulation Krew.

6. YoU mAy NoT tYpE lIkE tHiS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Typing like that is for faggots. Faggots get skoffed. Typing like that will be skoffed. If you type like that, you are a piece of shit, and will not be a part of the Regulation Krew.

7. You must be strong.

If you are not strong, then you are weak. The weak are skoffed. If you are weak, you are a piece of shit, and will not be a part of the Regulation Krew.

8. Never use a shitload of emoticons, unless used for trolling purposes.

Those who use an excessive amount of emotions for non-trolling purposes will be viewed as faggots. They will be skoffed. One who uses excessive amounts of emoticons for non-trolling purposes are a piece of shit, and will not be a part of the Regulation Krew.

9. Calf Tats = FUCK YOU

No further explanation neccesary for this rule. Calf tats will be skoffed. One who has calf tats, is a piece of shit, and will not be a part of the Regulation Krew.

Section 3: Krewmembership

There are two ways to become a part of the Regulation Krew.

1. Post a resume in this thread, including your intent to be a part of the Regulation Krew, why you think you would make a good Krewmember, and evidence of having regulated another member. At this point, a voting process will take place. If the general tone is a positive vote, you will officially be part of the Krew.

2. Accepting a personal invitation from a Founding Father to join the Regulation Krew.

Section 4: Suspension, Disavowment

Again, any may join the Regulation Krew. But only the strong survive. Ones who were once strong, but became weak, and do not abide by the Code of Conduct, may be suspended and even disavowed from the Regulation Krew. Depending on the terms of their departure, they may be viewed as weak pieces of shit who will be skoffed.

For a member of the Founding Fathers to be suspended/disavowed from the Krew, more than 50% of the Founding Fathers must agree that suspension/disavowment is neccesary. Depending on the terms of their departure, disavowed Founding Father may be viewed as a faggot, a piece of shit, and be skoffed.

Section 5: Reinstatement

For a disavowed member of the Regulation Krew to be reinstated into the Krew, they must post a thread in the Troll forum including your intent to be reinstated into the Krew, reasons why you feel you should be allowed back in, and proof of a troll job done since your disavowment. At that point, a voting process will take place among the Founding Fathers to determine whether you will be reinstated or not. If not, reasons will be provided, so that you may take the proper steps to rectify your situation, and be reinstated into the Regulation Krew.

:toast to all members of the Regulation Krew, and those who wish to join.

ElNono
08-18-2011, 04:11 PM
Can Bloods/Crips members join The Regulation Krew?

stretch
08-18-2011, 04:11 PM
All members of the regulation krew has been released unconditionally. This is in an effort to determine who is truly loyal to the krew and wishes to remain a part of it, and those who wish to depart the krew on to their own career paths.

We would love all previous members to return, and are holding an open audition for those who wish to newly join. However there is limited room due to recent salary cap restrictions that have been placed. So please post in this thread a resume to show your intent to be or remain a part of the krew.

So far, the previous founding fathers that have remained and will currently determine whether you shall be a part of the krew, including your contract terms, are myself and DoK. We hope other founding fathers will also return, to help distribute the workload of our revamping.

THE REGULATION KREW IS BOUND TO RETURN BIGGER, BETTER, AND MOTHERFUCKING STRONGER THAN EVER BEFORE!!!

stretch
08-18-2011, 04:13 PM
Can Bloods/Crips members join The Regulation Krew?

as long as you fall in line with the code of conduct, the regulation krew is open for all to attempt to join.

ElNono
08-18-2011, 04:13 PM
as long as you fall in line with the code of conduct, the regulation krew is open for all to attempt to join.

How about fat beaners?

Monostradamus
08-18-2011, 04:14 PM
:lol an act of desperation from the former rulers of this place. We got 'em shook, lefty!

stretch
08-18-2011, 04:14 PM
How about fat beaners?

fat beaners are generally frowned upon by the RK, but exceptions can be made if they fall in line with the code of conduct. unfortunately, its incredibly rare that fat beaners actually do fall in line.

consider it a case-by-case basis

ElNono
08-18-2011, 04:15 PM
fat beaners are generally frowned upon by the RK, but exceptions can be made if they fall in line with the code of conduct. unfortunately, its incredibly rare that fat beaners actually do fall in line.

:lol

stretch
08-18-2011, 04:19 PM
to begin, I would like to extend an invitation to those I personally feel are worthy of being founding fathers.

off the top of my head...

lincoln
axe murderer
harlemheat
tyson chandler
ignigknot
dirk4mvp

those are off the top of my head, im sure i missed some that DoK and others will cover

if you wish to join, inform me, and we will extend a contract offer to you

BlackSwordsMan
08-18-2011, 04:20 PM
Will spurstalk be apart of a future gangland episode?

Reggie Williams
08-18-2011, 04:20 PM
I am worthy.

stretch
08-18-2011, 04:21 PM
I am worthy.

tbh you being worthy is determine by founding fathers. submit a resume if you wish to join please :toast

Nathan89
08-18-2011, 04:21 PM
TBH, I have to consider joining a crew. I haven't decided on which one I am more suited for.

Fpoonsie
08-18-2011, 04:22 PM
...its incredibly rare that fat beaners actually do fall in line.

The only time fat beaners fall in line is when they collapse from exhaustion while waiting for their burrito order.

Lincoln
I'm still looking at options but re signing here is what im leaning towards

My resume:

Been in the krew for over a ear now
Took part in the boycott of 2010
Regulated koriwhat and ashraf
Found koriwhats address, myspace, email, and parent info and caused massive amounts of butthurt
Found ashrafs Facebook and pictures
2k11 league champ

Just to name a few

stretch
:lol an act of desperation from the former rulers of this place. We got 'em shook, lefty!

no desparation at all

organization is an important part of being at the top

we dont intend to change how we run shit here

lefty
08-18-2011, 04:23 PM
Losers

stretch
08-18-2011, 04:28 PM

My resume:

Found koriwhats address, myspace, email, and parent info and caused massive amounts of butthurt
2k11 league champ

Just to name a few

I have submitted an offer on your profile page.

lefty
08-18-2011, 04:32 PM
Bad choice by Lincoln

He had a bright future

Fpoonsie
08-18-2011, 04:41 PM
Did you lil niggas clear this with Kori? You sure as hell didnt clear it with me. Tread softly in my fucking forum, else you will be sent into the basement... again.

This is the basement, dummy.

Lincoln
08-18-2011, 04:43 PM
Rememba det time lakaluva asked to be in the rk?

stretch
08-18-2011, 04:44 PM

indeed, and he tried to play it off like he got hacked or something

i feel he should be considered as an immediate target of the RK after we are finished with our regrouping efforts

ElNono
08-18-2011, 04:50 PM

Was that when paki backstabbed Kool while begging to join the krew?

tee hee

Monostradamus
08-18-2011, 04:52 PM
rememba da time det da vtown crew started a membership drive thread?

was that before or after pat asked JT for heroin?

Nathan89
08-18-2011, 04:53 PM
This is The Lakaluva Obsessed Forum. Dont forget it, bitch.

Remember last year when you were something down here. How does it feel to be past your prime like the shitbag kobe.

stretch
08-18-2011, 04:56 PM
TBH, I have to consider joining a crew. I haven't decided on which one I am more suited for.

Post a resume. We will consider a position for you that suits your skills, along with pay that matches, of course with a chance to climb within the krew quickly, based on the quality of your work.

lefty
08-18-2011, 04:59 PM
Ah

TLCW

Reggie Williams
08-18-2011, 06:17 PM

My resume:

2k11 league champ

Just to name a few

crofl you young fagle, I fond Ashrafs facebook and pictures and told Dirk4mvp and you and you guys then posted it

Dont get it twisted young skywalker.

Lincoln
08-18-2011, 06:30 PM
Crofl you said the same shit before cool story bro

Remember when I posted the thread after you said that shit then you went makin excuses and runnin away? Lmao

Reggie Williams
08-18-2011, 06:32 PM
Crofl you said the same shit before cool story bro

Remember when I posted the thread after you said that shit then you went makin excuses and runnin away? Lmao

how did you find it then? Oh yeah no reason you just came across it right?

He was stalking me for my jawline questions, so I decided to google his username then got his name and found it on facebook. I then showed you it and Dirk.

whats the reason and how did you find him again?

Nathan89
08-18-2011, 06:32 PM
Post a resume. We will consider a position for you that suits your skills, along with pay that matches, of course with a chance to climb within the krew quickly, based on the quality of your work.

I must let you know that I have been offered a Lieutenant position with TLC.

My Resume:

-Been on the board for over a year.
-Have taken many jabs at the Lakers and everything Laker related.
-I got Lakaluva to admit he was wrong when he was in his prime(roughly a year ago).
-I use logic to make a fool out of posters.

TBH, a position as regulator would be best for me. The only problem I have with this krew is code of conduct rule number 9. I have nothing against KW and will not partake in the bashing of him.

I'm currently keeping the options open. I have to know what RK is offering though.

badfish22
08-18-2011, 06:34 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_42w5-R0zz2g/SGZRNxo_-kI/AAAAAAAABfg/JYlr5plUshA/s400/reggie+williams+undrafted.jpg

http://a323.yahoofs.com/ymg/ept_sports_nba_experts__60/ept_sports_nba_experts-855861924-1282330714.jpg?ymaRGpDDLmvs2mEi

Lincoln
08-18-2011, 06:36 PM
Dumbfuck his first username was ashrafabdeljaber so all I had to do was type that in on fb. I knew he was in Chicago and the school said university of Illinois so I assume it was him. I made a thread postin the pictures and he flipped out which confirmed it was him and he changed his name on fb from abdeljaber to abdeljabar

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-18-2011, 06:37 PM
Reggie Williams, cut the shit if you want a chance to be in the RK. As far as I remember Lincoln and Mr. BottomTooth found Tacker's name, youtube video and facebook.

dirk4mvp
08-18-2011, 06:38 PM
Consider this post my letter of intent.

Axe Murderer
08-18-2011, 07:24 PM
youtube video

tbh i found the video

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-18-2011, 07:28 PM
Tbh the bottom line is it wasn't Reggie Williams

Reggie Williams
08-18-2011, 07:31 PM
um why would mavsdynasty somehow post the picture of ashraf the exact same week tacker tried to troll me about my jawline questions?

Yeah what a coincidence right

Lincoln
08-18-2011, 07:56 PM
Cause he wasn't just trolling you, he was being a dipshit and tryin to troll everyone

Lincoln
08-18-2011, 08:10 PM
Dude you got run outta Here an you're way past your prime

Lol washed up

Narutoluva
08-18-2011, 08:31 PM
Lol... HatinNathan. Nigga trying to use my name to gain respect of a boy krew. I shit on niggas like you. You shut your fucking pie hole, jackass.

hey sup, you up for watching some naruto and jerking of when they make out in the cartoon?

Venti Quattro
08-18-2011, 11:34 PM
I wanna join :cry

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-18-2011, 11:42 PM
Huge kickoff to free agency tbh

Venti, Dirk4mvp, badfish, and Ghazi are all IN

Fpoonsie
08-19-2011, 12:01 AM
Curious to see which way HH, Axe, and DD are leaning...

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-19-2011, 12:10 AM
Curious to see which way HH, Axe, and DD are leaning...
HH will never join TLC when it's being run by someone ultra-mainstream like mono, and only the RK has reached out to DD as it stands, at this point if the TLC reaches out to DD it will be an obvious "Oops, I forgot about him and don't value him like the RK does!" moment.

If HH were to join TLC, all I could do is laugh at mono for going from scoffing HH non-stop to falling so low where he needs HH to come save his crew.

Axe is truly the pivotal free agent, but I have plans regarding my recruitment of Axe and the RK's continued efforts to retain him.

Btw, the issue with TC has been resolved, if I were you I'd jump on board quickly tbh.

Nathan89
08-19-2011, 12:29 AM
I need to know how RK members feel about me not supporting number 9 on the code of conduct. I will not partake in that and will encourage other members not to. This is the main thing preventing me from joining RK, TBH.

Pauly D
08-19-2011, 12:37 AM
Hey bros, I hope you don't mind if I jump into this little scuffle we got goin on here

Nathan89
08-19-2011, 12:39 AM
^ Do not let this fuck join.

Pauly D
08-19-2011, 12:45 AM
Woe woe woe what's the problem here? I'm gettin mad hate and I hadn't done nuthin. Mr equality don't seem so equalizing do you

Fpoonsie
08-19-2011, 01:02 AM
HH will never join TLC when it's being run by someone ultra-mainstream like mono, and only the RK has reached out to DD as it stands, at this point if the TLC reaches out to DD it will be an obvious "Oops, I forgot about him and don't value him like the RK does!" moment.

If HH were to join TLC, all I could do is laugh at mono for going from scoffing HH non-stop to falling so low where he needs HH to come save his crew.

Axe is truly the pivotal free agent, but I have plans regarding my recruitment of Axe and the RK's continued efforts to retain him.

Btw, the issue with TC has been resolved, if I were you I'd jump on board quickly tbh.

Tbh, while I'm a big fan of mono (just ask HH), not sure I could crew-up with the likes of rayjay, or worse yet, 2 of the 3 remaining mouse-tonguing faggots that feebly attempt to keep that shit-stain of a Troll subforum afloat.

TC's faggotry remains a concern, but I've been reassured by several people that they've wrapped the proverbial smallpox blanket around him to keep his power-bottom ass in check.

Nathan89
08-19-2011, 01:07 AM
Woe woe woe what's the problem here? I'm gettin mad hate and I hadn't done nuthin. Mr equality don't seem so equalizing do you

It's not hate. It's the fact that you aren't the typical recruit that RK is going after. IMHO, you're more suited for TLC.

Fpoonsie
08-19-2011, 01:14 AM
yeah if fpoonsie and reggie williams are in, count me out

lol butthurt

Fpoonsie
08-19-2011, 01:25 AM
fwiw I'm not the one that went off the reservation (lol wordplay) with all that "turning over a new leaf" faggotry just because you can't find a shtick that doesn't reek of unprotected ass-play.

Fpoonsie
08-19-2011, 01:50 AM
You wanna talk basketball when NBA.com can't even put a single current player's pic on their entire site?

Knock yourself out, faggot.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-19-2011, 02:23 AM
OK you're out then.

I understand you like beaner women, but acting like an angry butthurt beaner isn't gonna get you very far in the RK. Reggie Williams has been pretty gay in this thread and I understand that part, fpoonsie hasn't done anything wrong tbh.

Kirk Nowitzki
08-19-2011, 03:27 AM
I'm in on the condition that I retain full founding father status. I regulated a sad group of chodes a while back on a hall of fame scale that quite possibly produced the funniest and most viral trolling copypaste since the KFC thing. I think it's egregiously fucked up that Kori let Laker fans become the cancer they are on this site, and I fucking hate Naruto. My prerequisites are are rock solid. Boom.

stretch
08-19-2011, 08:41 AM
I'm in on the condition that I retain full founding father status. I regulated a sad group of chodes a while back on a hall of fame scale that quite possibly produced the funniest and most viral trolling copypaste since the KFC thing. I think it's egregiously fucked up that Kori let Laker fans become the cancer they are on this site, and I fucking hate Naruto. My prerequisites are are rock solid. Boom.

in, with founding father status tbh

stretch
08-19-2011, 08:42 AM
I need to know how RK members feel about me not supporting number 9 on the code of conduct. I will not partake in that and will encourage other members not to. This is the main thing preventing me from joining RK, TBH.

as long as you dont get calf tats yourself, its cool

stretch
08-19-2011, 08:43 AM
I wanna join :cry

is this your formal request to join?

edit: i just saw your post on TLC page

in, tbh

however i would suggest posting a resume.

your record will determine your position and contract terms

stretch
08-19-2011, 08:44 AM
Consider this post my letter of intent.

in

DMC
08-19-2011, 09:02 AM

TC with the subtle "Going Deep Cover" move to try and infiltrate TLC.

Monostradamus
08-19-2011, 09:14 AM
Tbh, while I'm a big fan of mono (just ask HH), not sure I could crew-up with the likes of rayjay, or worse yet, 2 of the 3 remaining mouse-tonguing faggots that feebly attempt to keep that shit-stain of a Troll subforum afloat.

TC's faggotry remains a concern, but I've been reassured by several people that they've wrapped the proverbial smallpox blanket around him to keep his power-bottom ass in check.

Cuts are going to be made to the TLC lineup, but I want commitments from free agents before I do anything.

Killakobe81
08-19-2011, 10:14 AM
LOL "internet krews" ...

No doubt this shit will be funny, but think about that ... "internet krews"? how can any of the wannabe gangstas explain this shit in the "hood?"

"Yo I can't hit the block right now, I gotta bash some random guy I dont know, on the internet ..."

Man, lockout please end ...soon ...

Ray was worried about what fans "would do with all this free time" ...this site will be the virtual reality of Ray Lewis's "warnings" ... LOL

lefty
08-19-2011, 10:26 AM
LOL "internet krews" ...

No doubt this shit will be funny, but think about that ... "internet krews"? how can any of the wannabe gangstas explain this shit in the "hood?"

WHy don't you start the KillKobe Krew?

Wait....

KKK, you won't be able to explain that shit in the hood

Leetonidas
08-19-2011, 12:38 PM
I've always wanted to feel I belong somewhere :cry

Monostradamus
08-19-2011, 12:46 PM
I've always wanted to feel I belong somewhere :cry

How does a corner office as Regional Manager of TLC-SA sound?

Leetonidas
08-19-2011, 12:47 PM
Would I have a window

Monostradamus
08-19-2011, 12:52 PM
Would I have a window

yes, tbh a beautiful view of both the mountains and the oceanside.

ElNono
08-19-2011, 12:53 PM
Would I have a window

Not only that, we're offering dental and 401k package. At TLC we take care of you, not like the RK who will use you and then drop you on the streets.

Venti Quattro
08-19-2011, 12:59 PM
is this your formal request to join?

edit: i just saw your post on TLC page

in, tbh

however i would suggest posting a resume.

your record will determine your position and contract terms

I megabumped che and ezau's jinx threads when them spurs got booted out

I have regulated shitty Lakers fans to my best effort, never have been too biased

I have caused butthurt to Grey Spurfans and unsuspecting morons

I have spread omg sooooooo funny like wildfire, taking cue from DoK.

Those are some achievements that I can show to the RK Screening Commitee.

ElNono
08-19-2011, 01:06 PM

I have regulated shitty Lakers fans to my best effort, never have been too biased

Venti, you need to come over to the TLC. Free Taco Bell five bucks box for a week as signing bonus. What are you getting from these guys, tbh?

Venti Quattro
08-19-2011, 01:10 PM
Venti, you need to come over to the TLC. Free Taco Bell five bucks box for a week as signing bonus. What are you getting from these guys, tbh?

Credibility scrah.

What are tacos without credibility?

Are you really going to align yourself with a RMAO fan after what mou did?

ElNono
08-19-2011, 01:23 PM
Credibility scrah.

tbh, it's not his fault. It's not like he picked Mou to be there.

otoh, you're picking a side that claimed Ghazi as a member, then turns out he was the enemy. That's not credible, IMO.

Anyways, the tacos are there if you want to take up on them.

Killakobe81
08-19-2011, 01:41 PM
WHy don't you start the KillKobe Krew?

Wait....

KKK, you won't be able to explain that shit in the hood

Real leaders dont need to form crews, Lefty. And true leaders are born and developed not voted on and sucked off by a bunch of lemmings ....

Killakobe81
08-19-2011, 01:42 PM
Credibility scrah.

Venti please tell me you are joking ... you seem above this nonsense, but hey more power to you whichever road you take ...

lefty
08-19-2011, 01:44 PM
Credibility scrah.

Please

Barcuefa players are not angels

Venti Quattro
08-19-2011, 01:49 PM
Venti please tell me you are joking ... you seem above this nonsense, but hey more power to you whichever road you take ...

Come and see the light. Join the RK.

lefty
08-19-2011, 01:52 PM
http://www.gifbin.com/bin/1234525508_ben_stiller_-_do_it.gif

z0sa
08-19-2011, 01:53 PM
nba forum is srs bsns

Killakobe81
08-19-2011, 01:57 PM

LOL, always raised to lead not follow ...

Besides I come here for laughs and basketball talk (man, has that been lacking even BEFORE the lockout) not to form a crew and bully folks with lower IQ's or bball knowledge. What is the challenge in that anyways?

But I am for the Mavs fans wrecking shop on here. They won, have dealt with a lot of shit so it's their time to shine. if Spur fans, Lakers and Mavs fans unite in bi-partisan crews that is fine too.

But I hope when balling starts there is no San Antonio Heat and everyone reps their squad above all else and like you Venti yo call out blind homers even if they rep your team's colors ...

stretch
08-19-2011, 02:08 PM

pretty good, tbh

id say you are at the least, worthy of Regulator status, unless any of the other founding fathers has reason to believe otherwise.

ill go ahead and pencil you in as a Regulator

Congrats! :toast

stretch
08-19-2011, 02:14 PM
Lol, this shit is so funny. The gay feasting on the gay.

lol naruto lover

Leetonidas
08-19-2011, 02:18 PM
Lol, this shit is so funny. The gay feasting on the gay.

Not gonna apply for membership this time narutaluva?

stretch
08-19-2011, 02:22 PM
I mean serious. It's like asking someone to choose between joining a pedo club, or a tranny club...:lmao

your shit doesnt work against seasoned ST vets. only against GNSF. i suggest focusing your efforts on them, and stop wasting your (and our) time on us.

ElNono
08-19-2011, 02:24 PM
lol has-been washed up Naruto loving paki

Killakobe81
08-19-2011, 02:24 PM
Awkward HS fresman: (after getting thrown in to a locker or toilet) We need to join up (sniffle) if we dont join a crew, we will be picked on (fighting back tears) ... can I please join your crew?

Lincoln
08-19-2011, 02:25 PM
Tbh whats Kirk nowitzkis original name

Ignignokt
08-19-2011, 02:29 PM
I pledge allegiance to the RK Krew.

My work:gtownspur

stretch
08-19-2011, 02:45 PM
I pledge allegiance to the RK Krew.

My work:gtownspur

in

FF status tbh

stretch
08-19-2011, 02:47 PM
Tbh whats Kirk nowitzkis original name

im not going to say unless he wishes to release it himself. but lets just say he is a fine regulator, and created one of the best copy and pastes that the forum has ever seen, of a meltdown by a certain beiber-do wearing beaner

lefty
08-19-2011, 02:52 PM
I'll hire each and everyone of you in 2 months

Yep, that's how long the RK is gonna last

djohn2oo8
08-19-2011, 03:25 PM
I mean serious. It's like asking someone to choose between joining a pedo club, or a tranny club...:lmao

Whichever one offered you a Naruto fan club membership, I bet you would join.

Blake
08-19-2011, 03:31 PM
stretch made himself ineligible under code of conduct rule #1, tbh.

Blake
08-19-2011, 03:33 PM
in

FF status tbh

Nice choice

gtown is obsessed with cock, tbh.

These are things we have witnessed.

stretch
08-19-2011, 03:37 PM
stretch made himself ineligible under code of conduct rule #1, tbh.

tbh, i MUST know shit about basketball, considering I said that the winner of the NBA finals this year would be between either the Mavs or Lakers, probably the Mavs because they were the most complete and least flawed team in the league. 99.99% of the forum said i was a moron, and look how that turned out.... i was 100% right.

stretch
08-19-2011, 03:38 PM
Nice choice

gtown is obsessed with cock, tbh.

These are things we have witnessed.

we have also witnessed your love of sticking whole mcdonalds breakfast burritos as deeply down your throat as possible. faggot

Lincoln
08-19-2011, 03:39 PM
Stretch be right bout dem mavs

Blake
08-19-2011, 03:50 PM
tbh, i MUST know shit about basketball, considering I said that the winner of the NBA finals this year would be between either the Mavs or Lakers, probably the Mavs because they were the most complete and least flawed team in the league. 99.99% of the forum said i was a moron, and look how that turned out.... i was 100% right.

Pretty standard that people that don't know shit about basketball say that the lakers might win it all.

lol 99.9% of the forum calling you a moron.

Probably called you a moron for other things,tbh.

Ignignokt
08-19-2011, 03:52 PM
Pretty standard that people that don't know shit about basketball say that the lakers might win it all.

cuck

Blake
08-19-2011, 03:52 PM
we have also witnessed your love of sticking whole mcdonalds breakfast burritos as deeply down your throat as possible. faggot

Sausage biscuit and hash browns,tbh

stretch
08-19-2011, 04:00 PM

none of that changes the fact that i knew shit about basketball, and correctly predicted a darkhorse winner, and the reasons why as well, as proof that it wasnt a lucky pick, but rather well thought and educated.

fuck yourself, fatty. go back to jacking off to pics of trabtrees catch, greatest moment in tech history.

Muser
08-19-2011, 04:06 PM
Can we get this stickied tbh.

z0sa
08-19-2011, 04:24 PM
lol stretch

you picked your favorite team from the city you live in to win it all, BFD

stretch
08-19-2011, 04:28 PM
lol stretch

lol grizzlies

lol 8th seed

lol spurs

lol 1st seed

Kirk Nowitzki
08-19-2011, 04:28 PM
lol stretch

Sup gurl?

It isn't homerism if you're right.

I think you owe stretch an apology.

z0sa
08-19-2011, 04:32 PM
Mavfan shit talking an 8th seed beating a 1 seed is priceless :lol

it's not as funny as gloating over how you chose your favorite team to win it all, though

Blake
08-19-2011, 04:37 PM
none of that changes the fact that i knew shit about basketball, and correctly predicted a darkhorse winner, and the reasons why as well, as proof that it wasnt a lucky pick, but rather well thought and educated.

fans that don't know shit, pick the lakers or they go with their hometown team.

you did both. you didn't prove shit.

lol forum moron.

fuck yourself, fatty. go back to jacking off to pics of trabtrees catch, greatest moment in tech history.

the Catch brings a tear to my eye every time it's brought up, tbh.

I bet many t-shirt fans like you can't wait to jack off to UT men's synchro diving training at 3am on the horn network.

z0sa
08-19-2011, 04:39 PM
Sup gurl?

:lmao i think you'd be better suited to the lefty krew.

Blake
08-19-2011, 04:40 PM
lol grizzlies

lol 8th seed

lol spurs

lol 1st seed

2007 wants its shtik back

JJ Hickson
08-19-2011, 04:51 PM
I'd like to throw my hat into the ring.

stretch
08-19-2011, 04:51 PM
Mavfan shit talking an 8th seed beating a 1 seed is priceless :lol

it's not as funny as gloating over how you chose your favorite team to win it all, though

2007 = old news

this is today, and as of today, the spurs are losers at the hands of 8th seeders, after spursfans actually thought this was the "drive for five!!!"

fans that don't know shit, pick the lakers or they go with their hometown team.

you did both. you didn't prove shit.

lol forum moron.

i gave precise reasons as to why my picks stood, not baseless at all.

in the end, Mavs won it all, the team I ultimately predicted both in pre-season, and all through the season.

keep pulling stuff out of your fat ass if it makes you feel better

the Catch brings a tear to my eye every time it's brought up, tbh.

I bet many t-shirt fans like you can't wait to jack off to UT men's synchro diving training at 3am on the horn network.

yup cant wait to see the increase of crybaby bitch A&M, Tech, and other various fans...

":cry its unfair that UT has money and knows how to use it :cry they already kick our asses in recruiting and will only kick our asses more :cry so we have no choice but to cry like bitches about it :cry and threaten to the leave the conference as if it means a damn thing :cry to a prestigious program like UT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry :cry"

z0sa
08-19-2011, 04:55 PM
2007 = old news

this is today, and as of today, the spurs are losers at the hands of 8th seeders, after spursfans actually thought this was the "drive for five!!!"

who offed the mavs just a season ago, dipshit. the spurs were considered a better team than the mavs this season throughout. you picked your favorite team because they're your favorite team, PERIOD

Kirk Nowitzki
08-19-2011, 05:05 PM
:lmao i think you'd be better suited to the lefty krew.

Kind of like how you're better suited with a dick in your mouth and then apologizing for using too much teeth afterward?

ginobili's bald spot
08-19-2011, 05:09 PM
ANNOUNCEMENT

After much deliberation, I have decided to formally accept an offer from the RK and join their ranks as a regulator. After spending many years as a mercenary, I have decided that joining forces with the most powerful organization on spurstalk would not only be beneficial to me and my family, but is also in the best interest of regulating any and all faggorty in the NBA forum.

ginobili's bald spot
08-19-2011, 05:10 PM
awww shit, if my nigga hickson is in, i want in

You need to be in this shit tbh

Blake
08-19-2011, 05:13 PM
i gave precise reasons as to why my picks stood, not baseless at all.

in the end, Mavs won it all, the team I ultimately predicted both in pre-season, and all through the season.

keep pulling stuff out of your fat ass if it makes you feel better

anyone can makes silly homer picks and copy/paste reasons from the hometown writers as to why they might win.

Basketball knowledge comes more from opinions about the game itself.

Take Larry Bird for example.

A dumbfuck would say he didn't play defense.

yup cant wait to see the increase of crybaby bitch A&M, Tech, and other various fans...

":cry its unfair that UT has money and knows how to use it :cry they already kick our asses in recruiting and will only kick our asses more :cry so we have no choice but to cry like bitches about it :cry and threaten to the leave the conference as if it means a damn thing :cry to a prestigious program like UT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry :cry"

it's 3am. the lhn has coverage of the swim team try outs. thank god for vaseline and costco.

z0sa
08-19-2011, 05:51 PM
Sup gurl?

Kirk Nowitzki
08-19-2011, 05:57 PM
:cry :cry :cry I'm so sorry :cry :cry :cry

Kirk Nowitzki
08-19-2011, 05:59 PM
:cry :cry :cry i wouldn't be so racist if my daddy didn't take me to the clan meetings and make me watch schindler's list before bed every night :cry :cry :cry

stretch
08-19-2011, 06:19 PM
anyone can makes silly homer picks and copy/paste reasons from the hometown writers as to why they might win.

Basketball knowledge comes more from opinions about the game itself.

Take Larry Bird for example.

A dumbfuck would say he didn't play defense.

LMAO

if a battle of technicalities is all you got, you got nothing

z0sa
08-19-2011, 06:29 PM
depending on whose troll you are, i'm pretty sure your racist comments vastly outnumber mine. projection can be an ugly thing,

i'm also pretty sure i called you kkk first cause of that

BlackSwordsMan
08-19-2011, 06:31 PM
Racism is not tolerated in TLC -- calm yourself z0sa.

JJ Hickson
08-19-2011, 06:32 PM
I normally avoid laying out my personal stuff on the internets, but hell, I'm reeling so much right now, I'm asking everyone/anyone in sight what to do.

I had some nukes dropped on me this past week regarding the wife, which after looking back the past 1-2 years I should have seen it and I realize I am a fucking idiot. I've mulled over everything a billion times and there's no where to go but to get a divorce.

I have a 7 year old and some have already told me I need to go all out to get full custody. Any other practical advice? Step 1? Step 2?

Fuckity fuck fuck fuck.

:depressed

z0sa
08-19-2011, 06:33 PM
who are you?

JJ Hickson
08-19-2011, 06:34 PM
She told me she was going to co-workers to pick up some lesson plans or something last night.

After being gone for 3 hours, I called to see what time she'd be back. Heard her cell phone ring downstairs. I scrolled thru it to get her coworkers number to call her and let her know she left her phone.

Several new text messages up so I read them.

Not good.

I read the older ones.

Even worse.

I had a coworker tell me that the phone company might release all the actual messages to me on a hard copy. Can anyone verify?

Also, has anyone had any experiences with private investigators?

Kirk Nowitzki
08-19-2011, 06:35 PM
Nice try, I'm not DoK. I think you owe yourself an apology after that one.

z0sa
08-19-2011, 06:38 PM
:lol acting like DoK is the only one who has thousands of racist "jokes"

z0sa
08-19-2011, 06:46 PM
only thing that matters is the spur below.

z0sa
08-19-2011, 07:01 PM
original is something you're not, obviously

lefty
08-19-2011, 07:06 PM
ANNOUNCEMENT

After much deliberation, I have decided to formally accept an offer from the RK and join their ranks as a regulator. After spending many years as a mercenary, I have decided that joining forces with the most powerful organization on spurstalk would not only be beneficial to me and my family, but is also in the best interest of regulating any and all faggorty in the NBA forum.

See you in 2 months

Blake
08-19-2011, 07:54 PM
She told me she was going to co-workers to pick up some lesson plans or something last night.

After being gone for 3 hours, I called to see what time she'd be back. Heard her cell phone ring downstairs. I scrollded thru it to get her coworkers number to call her and let her know she left her phone.

Several new text messages up so I read them.

Not good.

I read the older ones.

Even worse.

I had a coworker tell me that the phone company might release all the actual messages to me on a hard copy. Can anyone verify?

Also, has anyone had any experiences with private investigators?

Tough times. :depressed

Thanks to spurstalk for all the advice on how to legally beat the woman down. :tu

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-19-2011, 09:41 PM
Muser, Ginobili's Bald Spot, and Ace are all in

Ace
08-19-2011, 10:20 PM
Muser, Ginobili's Bald Spot, and Ace are all in

I've been in tbh. Guess I fell off that much that it required re-enrollment...

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-19-2011, 10:21 PM
I've been in tbh. Guess I fell off that much that it required re-enrollment...
Everyone required re-enrollment. We needed to regroup and everyone (including founding fathers), needed to reconfirm their loyalty.

HarlemHeat37
08-19-2011, 10:30 PM
some impressive additions to the RK, tbh, including one of my partners..

Pretty stacked, at this point, tbh..

mystargtr34
08-19-2011, 10:39 PM
Whats this new regulation krew?

Ace
08-19-2011, 10:42 PM
Everyone required re-enrollment. We needed to regroup and everyone (including founding fathers), needed to reconfirm their loyalty.

Missed a bunch. Lol TLC

Nathan89
08-19-2011, 11:12 PM
I was going to join RK but it has too many members from too many favorite teams.

I'm looking for a crew now with Spurs and Mavs fans. Perhaps a few other teams but no LA or Heat fans.

Have to keep my eyes open.

stretch
08-22-2011, 03:28 PM
props to Lincoln, coming home

you are a true boss, my nigga

Fpoonsie
08-22-2011, 03:37 PM
I figure, after TC's gaping ass got the boot, and the RK seemed to pick up all the big name free agents (RIP DD), I'm gonna pull a Mike Bibby in this bitch and hop on board late to "regulate"/get a few kicks in after the fight's over.

stretch
08-22-2011, 03:48 PM
I figure, after TC's gaping ass got the boot, and the RK seemed to pick up all the big name free agents (RIP DD), I'm gonna pull a Mike Bibby in this bitch and hop on board late to "regulate"/get a few kicks in after the fight's over.

:toast

Welcome to the Krew!

Monostradamus
08-22-2011, 04:55 PM

:lol I already landed BUMP and HarlemHeat hasn't declared yet. RK can take all the small fish, I'm going after the marlins. Too bad you jumped on the wrong bandwagon.

Blake
08-22-2011, 05:04 PM
LMAO

if a battle of technicalities is all you got, you got nothing

You got no basketball knowledge, imo

Blake
08-22-2011, 05:08 PM
Regulation Krew isn't gonna sit here and take shit from some sissy little cuckold who's wife had sex with another man. You were too busy stuffing your throat with mcdonald's breakfast burrito's and your ass with cock that you didn't notice your wife was dissatisfied, much like you don't realize how you get cuckolded on this site daily. Too much lard on the brain is creating a pressure and causing you to be demented and out of touch with reality bro. Better watch it, that beetus ain't no joke and could require your already non-functioning cock to need to be amputated, you won't even have it for cosmetic reasons anymore. Watch your back scro, i'll lace your Mcdonald's coffee with extra sugar and set this motherfucker off.

Tldr tbh

Lol at having to edit.

stretch
08-22-2011, 05:12 PM
You got no basketball knowledge, imo

neat

unfortunately your opinion is equal to a pile of shit

sorry

Blake
08-22-2011, 06:21 PM
neat

unfortunately your opinion is equal to a pile of shit

sorry

Not opinion, but I believe you when you say my opinion is shit.

Im sure your krew will accept you no matter how badly your basketball knowledge might be.

lol larry

Gordon Hayward
08-22-2011, 06:31 PM
Can we get an updated roster in this bitch?

Blake
08-22-2011, 08:21 PM
too much sugar causes ADHD in children tbh

Your posts in the political forum are much funnier, tbh.

Fpoonsie
08-23-2011, 12:32 AM

yeah i tried posting courteously but you fucksticks proved once again why this forum has the lowest iq of any other collection/group of human beings on earth. idiots like you are the reason no basketball actually gets discussed here and i'd rather just make fun of you, congrats.

:cry great fucking irony :cry

Fpoonsie
08-23-2011, 12:39 AM
Not-so-coincidental hypocrisy is telling you.

Fpoonsie
08-23-2011, 12:51 AM
because i said i don't want in if faggots like you and reggie williams are in thats somehow the biggest ownage against me. lmao telling.

lol butthurt

Fpoonsie
08-23-2011, 12:56 AM
trying to shit on me about getting pussy is telling me.

:cry should I hook up w/ my friend? :cry

:cry I miss my friend I hooked up with :cry

Fpoonsie
08-23-2011, 01:09 AM
okay for all you wannabe psychologists out there..me and my ex broke up a month and 1 week ago, at first i was pissed and fed up with her and was all like good riddance. didn't feel a thing for a whole month. is it normal to start missing her now? why now? no trolling tbh fwiw imho

lol obsessed w/ pillaging men's assholes

lol "it's not gay if you're the one doing the fucking"

lol faggot

Fpoonsie
08-23-2011, 01:17 AM
never said i missed anyone

is it normal to start missing her now? why now?

oh and that quote was about missing my ex

yeah because none of that was trolling, you've successfully told me a couple things

no trolling tbh fwiw imho

I'm not trolling

So you either WEREN'T trolling, or you simply found another unfunny shtick.

Either way, you're still a faggot.

Fpoonsie
08-23-2011, 01:33 AM
never said i missed anyone

In the future, choose your pronouns more carefully, lest you look like a back-tracking idiot.

lol still obsessed with me pantsless

lol still a faggot

Blake
08-23-2011, 04:11 PM
just offering up some solutions why you didn't have the attention span to read a short paragraph, if you've got a better idea feel free to tell your psychiatrist about it.

I knew it was going to be a long and unfunny paragraph.

I can tell you the best idea was to not read it.

Kyle Orton
12-15-2011, 04:57 PM
Bump for the new faggots that are gonna join this year tbh

Leetonidas
12-15-2011, 04:59 PM
The NBA forum is filled was NBA discussion again. :cry I'm so happy :cry :cry So much trolling to be had :cry

Phillip
04-05-2013, 11:22 PM
these niggas put in work

midnightpulp
04-05-2013, 11:32 PM
How time flies.