PDA

View Full Version : Perry Recieves Major Endorsement

SnakeBoy
08-18-2011, 04:24 PM
KISS frontman Gene Simmons: Rick Perry will be our next president

“I voted for Pres Bush. I voted for Pres Clinton. I voted for Pres Obama. The next president will be Gov Rick Perry,” Simmons broadcasted.
A few minutes later, he backed up the prediction with another tweet touting what few conservatives would consider to be Perry’s most sterling credential.
“Gov Perry worked for Al Gore and then switched to Republican. He will be our next President. I’ve never been wrong,” Simmons wrote.

http://hotair.com/archives/2011/08/17/kiss-frontman-gene-simmons-rick-perry-will-be-our-next-president

Agloco
08-18-2011, 04:49 PM
Women love Gene. It's all good for Perry. :lol

Blake
08-18-2011, 05:44 PM
Funny, he didn't really endorse Perry or even say he would vote for him.

Wild Cobra
08-18-2011, 09:27 PM
Funny, he didn't really endorse Perry or even say he would vote for him.
It appears to me that he did, in his own way.

Nbadan
08-19-2011, 02:13 AM
Simmons is wack....Perry like Phil Graham before him, has way too many skeletons in his closet...

Nbadan
08-19-2011, 02:16 AM
...wackness maybe enough to win the GOP nomination though....the party has drifted so far too the right it will only attract the rightest wingnuts in the primaries.....

cheguevara
08-19-2011, 08:33 AM
Women love Gene. It's all good for Perry. :lol

wrong

You can learn about one true story on www.zbzebooks.com in the book ‘Garbage People, The Clown’. There is an account there of a young teen hooker in Vegas who was purchased to have sex with Simmons.

She said, “He had nothing going for him, but his tongue.” She was referring to his small male appendage. The prostitute now in her mid 20’s said, “He was lame in bed, and liked little girls.” At the time she looked like she was 14 and was being pimped out to celebrities with a thing for teen girls.

With all the bravado this rocker throws out there, it became apparent, in years of conversations with this Vegas prostitute that during her liaison with Gene Simmons that he had a hard time picking up women and found it better to just pay it.

Read more: http://newsflavor.com/opinions/gene-simmons-bashes-michael-jackson-but-he-should-not-throw-rocks-in-a-glass-house/#ixzz1VTuclX4p

cheguevara
08-19-2011, 08:34 AM
nice endorsement. a deviant. who's next, R Kelly, Kobe, Culburn? :lmao

RandomGuy
08-19-2011, 08:46 AM
[gene simmons]

Oddly enough, Mr. Simmons neglected to tell us that he voted for Bush.

Wonder why?

(probably because he didn't)

Gene is a nice guy, but I wouldn't assign his political acumen all that much weight. No disrespect, it isn't his thang.

RandomGuy
08-19-2011, 08:48 AM
...wackness maybe enough to win the GOP nomination though....the party has drifted so far too the right it will only attract the rightest wingnuts in the primaries.....

It is looking that way.

Watching the Republican primaries is pure schadenfreude at this point.

:corn:

Oh, Gee!!
08-19-2011, 08:58 AM
what's worse is that his reality show is scripted with horrible acting.

Adam Lambert
08-19-2011, 09:48 AM
Gene Simmons and Jeaneane Garofalo both in the first five threads on the page? My give-a-fuck meter is off the charts right now.