PDA

View Full Version : Garafalo: Herman Cain being paid or has Stockholm Syndrome

DarrinS
08-18-2011, 04:57 PM
Two great minds discuss the Tea Party and Herman Cain.

Enjoy. :toast

EyfaxOl4y0Y

clambake
08-18-2011, 05:00 PM
who is that? why should i watch your little utube?

DarrinS
08-18-2011, 05:09 PM
who is that? why should i watch your little utube?

You are free not to.

4>0rings
08-18-2011, 05:10 PM
You are free not to.
But it would be racist if he didn't watch it.

MannyIsGod
08-18-2011, 05:27 PM
She's pretty stupid.

DarrinS
08-18-2011, 05:29 PM
She's not even aware that she's being racist. lol

jack sommerset
08-18-2011, 05:43 PM
If I hit play I may just throw up. Cain seems pretty cool but his zero expierence in politics will make that a easy exit. I wonder if he really thought he had a chance to win the nomination?

Spurminator
08-18-2011, 05:45 PM
"Diarrhea cha cha cha"

ChumpDumper
08-18-2011, 06:53 PM
She's pretty stupid.No idea why Darrin follows her so slavishly.

Viva Las Espuelas
08-18-2011, 07:00 PM
iro·ny

noun \ˈī-rə-nē also ˈī(-ə)r-nē\

No idea why Darrin follows her so slavishly.

ChumpDumper
08-18-2011, 07:51 PM
Are you saying Darrin is stupid? :toast

Wild Cobra
08-18-2011, 09:34 PM
She's not even aware that she's being racist. lol
Most liberals don't understand how their belief that blacks cannot think for themselves, or their belief that blacks are inferior, is the very definition of racism. The belief that one race is inferior. They use that tactic all the time, yet those of us who treat blacks as equal, and will not treat them special, are the racists...

Wild Cobra
08-18-2011, 09:35 PM
If I hit play I may just throw up. Cain seems pretty cool but his zero expierence in politics will make that a easy exit. I wonder if he really thought he had a chance to win the nomination?
He probably won't win, but I would like to see someone with his business experience win.

4>0rings
08-18-2011, 09:46 PM
Most liberals don't understand how their belief that blacks cannot think for themselves, or their belief that blacks are inferior, is the very definition of racism. The belief that one race is inferior. They use that tactic all the time, yet those of us who treat blacks as equal, and will not treat them special, are the racists...
Yet, that's exactly how you feel as a republican.

Wild Cobra
08-18-2011, 09:51 PM
Yet, that's exactly how you feel as a republican.
No.

First, I'm not a republican. Past that, people with my mindset on the topic treat blacks as equals. We recognize they do not need special accommodations like a quota system. We recognize they can think for them self.

Why do liberals think if a black doesn't think like their stereotypical viewpoint of how a black is suppose to, that he is being manipulated?

Why do liberals think blacks are not capable of competing with a level playing field? Isn't this a clear sign they think blacks are inferior?

ElNono
08-18-2011, 09:56 PM
Why do liberals think if a black doesn't think like their stereotypical viewpoint of how a black is suppose to, that he is being manipulated?

Why do liberals think blacks are not capable of competing with a level playing field? Isn't this a clear sign they think blacks are inferior?

Who are these 'liberals' you're railing against?

And no, the playing field isn't level in all cases. That's why there's programs to level the playing field for minorities (notice the word 'minorities', not 'blacks').

Also, wouldn't 'smart people' avoiding black surgeons point to 'smart people' thinking blacks are inferior?

crofl

George Gervin's Afro
08-18-2011, 09:57 PM
WC always views successful black people as products of affirmative action..he then explains how sad he feels for them because of it..

ElNono
08-18-2011, 09:58 PM
Cue 'my intent', 'you don't understand' excuses...

Wild Cobra
08-18-2011, 10:00 PM
WC always views successful black people as products of affirmative action..he then explains how sad he feels for them because of it..
No I don't, and you can't back that up. Besides. The origins of affirmative action were noble. What it has become over time is a disgrace.

George Gervin's Afro
08-18-2011, 10:03 PM
No I don't, and you can't back that up. Besides. The origins of affirmative action were noble. What it has become over time is a disgrace.

You have made it very clear that successful blacks are viewed as products of affirmative action.. and that it is a shame they are viewed like that.. when you are the only who views them as such

Wild Cobra
08-18-2011, 10:04 PM
And no, the playing field isn't level in all cases. That's why there's programs to level the playing field for minorities (notice the word 'minorities', not 'blacks').

There is never a 100% level field, and it isn't only harder for blacks. We all have some attributes that make it harder in one field of another, or with one employer or another.

I am not saying racism is dead. There are still a few bigoted idiots out there. However, that number is far to low to justify putting blacks ahead of the line of others.

I don't see the problems in the black communities as a racial issue, but as a cultural issue. Blacks who grow up with whites most often fit in with white crowds and the reverse holds true, Whites who grow up in black communities often have the same difficulties that many blacks have.

It isn't color.

ElNono
08-18-2011, 10:08 PM
Why do liberals think blacks are not capable of competing with a level playing field?

There is never a 100% level field

Make up your mind.

And the programs are not only tied to black people, much to your dismay. They apply equally to other minorities, like females, latinos, etc.

ElNono
08-18-2011, 10:09 PM
And nobody cares, especially black people, what an outright racist like you thinks the problem is in black communities.

Wild Cobra
08-18-2011, 10:17 PM
And nobody cares, especially black people, what an outright racist like you thinks the problem is in black communities.
It's not racism to acknowledge that black communities have problems. However, the problem is not because of their skin color. Historically, they are in the communities because of their skin color though.

Still, the fact remains, there are whites who end up in the same boat. It's not because of color, but life's advantages and disadvantages kids have growing up.

I could say that color makes an issue because there are blacks who keep the issue alive by instilling in kids that whites don't give them a fair break. However, whites often instill negativity on their kids too.

ElNono
08-18-2011, 10:24 PM

CuckingFunt
08-19-2011, 01:04 AM
It's not racism to acknowledge that black communities have problems. However, the problem is not because of their skin color. Historically, they are in the communities because of their skin color though.

Still, the fact remains, there are whites who end up in the same boat. It's not because of color, but life's advantages and disadvantages kids have growing up.

I could say that color makes an issue because there are blacks who keep the issue alive by instilling in kids that whites don't give them a fair break. However, whites often instill negativity on their kids too.

Yeah. The same.

Except that if a white kid who grew up in the 'hood made it into medical school and became a sugeon, "smart people" wouldn't assume he'd gotten there thanks to affirmative action.

SnakeBoy
08-19-2011, 01:21 AM
JRR1ISJsZh4

LnGrrrR
08-19-2011, 01:24 AM

Did you ever actually meet a black person who did this? Just curious; you never answered last time I asked.

SnakeBoy
08-19-2011, 01:40 AM
Did you ever actually meet a black person who did this?

I did. It was a black surgeon.

Drachen
08-19-2011, 08:58 AM
wow, she looks horrible.

Viva Las Espuelas
08-19-2011, 09:03 AM
That's being nice.

Oh, Gee!!
08-19-2011, 09:05 AM

I don't like most black people. There are very few who I have met that grew up in a cultural setting I have any respect for. Most I have met are out right thugs, and lack integrity. I could say I don't like black people, but there are some exceptions. If I based all my decisions on statistics, I would stay clear of blacks.

Oh, Gee!!
08-19-2011, 09:06 AM
WC treats black people equally, but from a distance and with a eye towards suspiscion.

George Gervin's Afro
08-19-2011, 09:37 AM
WC treats black people equally, but from a distance and with a eye towards suspiscion.

do you blame him? Most black people are thuggish..

MannyIsGod
08-19-2011, 09:49 AM
i did. It was a black surgeon.

rofl

Wild Cobra
08-19-2011, 12:55 PM
Yeah. The same.

Except that if a white kid who grew up in the 'hood made it into medical school and became a sugeon, "smart people" wouldn't assume he'd gotten there thanks to affirmative action.
I love all this power I have over you guys. I can flip your switches so easily.

Wild Cobra
08-19-2011, 12:56 PM
Did you ever actually meet a black person who did this? Just curious; you never answered last time I asked.
Yes, I have.

clambake
08-19-2011, 01:00 PM
the resident aryan thinks he has power over everyone. lol

Wild Cobra
08-19-2011, 01:24 PM
Did someone say Janeane Garofalo?

rj_64MUmbHI

clambake
08-19-2011, 01:34 PM
you and daren said it.

Spurminator
08-19-2011, 02:43 PM
:cry :cry A comedienne from the 1990's said something mean about us. :cry :cry

George Gervin's Afro
08-19-2011, 06:50 PM
:cry :cry A comedienne from the 1990's said something mean about us. :cry :cry

Apparently she bothers the hell out of darrins

DarrinS
08-19-2011, 08:45 PM
Apparently she bothers the hell out of darrins

She doesn't bother me. She entertains me. Both of them do. That video is hilarious. And should be embarrassing to any progressive.