PDA

View Full Version : With all these new crews being formed and new alliances being made, don't forget who

21_Dickings
08-18-2011, 10:36 PM
still reigns supreme.

The BDC. :hat

I know I've been MIA lately, but that's usually the case for Lakers homers when we get our asses obliterated in the playoffs. We disappear into our "awesome" Los Angeles lifestyles that has us rubbing elbows and genitals with celebrities 24/7 and brokering entertainment deals so you fat sacks there in TexASS can have something to watch on TV as you gorge yourself on pig feet sandwiches and 44oz milkshakes.

But don't forget who rules this shit. Me, DrHouse, and the other 21 are gonna bring Armageddon in this bitch once the Lakers have their first decent win streak of next season. Believe that.

And Baby Drew is finally going to start a season completely healthy for the first time in his stellar career.

NBA = F:lolcked :bking

CubanSucks
08-18-2011, 10:42 PM
you don't want a part in this fight young buck. This shit aint the nba season. Shit gets nasty in here when dey aint nuttin to do

Dr House
08-18-2011, 11:04 PM
Well put bro, I haven't been posting much lately either because I've been busy doing stuff like googling pictures of Bynum's cock and partying hard with all the celebrities that these obese Texans will never get to see ....

So the second part of that isn't really true, I've just been hiding like a bitch and forgetting the NBA existed for awhile ever since the Choke(get it?)ricks squeaked by us in the playoffs. I'm also ready to root for the Packers/Eagles this football season.

21_Dickings
08-26-2011, 12:47 PM
Well put bro, I haven't been posting much lately either because I've been busy doing stuff like googling pictures of Bynum's cock and partying hard with all the celebrities that these obese Texans will never get to see ....

So the second part of that isn't really true, I've just been hiding like a bitch and forgetting the NBA existed for awhile ever since the Choke(get it?)ricks squeaked by us in the playoffs. I'm also ready to root for the Packers/Eagles this football season.

Definitely gonna rock that Green and Yellow this upcoming pigskin season. The Packers are the class of the NFL. Most titles all-time, just like the Lakers (I don't count the Bill Russell era titles for the Celts. The league was way too unbalanced then, not like when Mikan was killing formidable teams like the Chicago Stags and Ft. Wayne Pistons. Who did Russell ever beat?).

Feels good to be a Packers, Lakers, Yankees, Crimson Tide fan!

lefty
08-26-2011, 12:53 PM
Never heard of BDC

TBH

cantthinkofanything
08-26-2011, 02:05 PM
Never heard of BDC

TBH

It's old Broken Dick Culligan. He used to shine shoes on mainstreet for a dime. Always willin' to give you a little extra for your money. "The shine costs ten pennies, the advice is for free". I can hear him now...

LnGrrrR
08-26-2011, 02:52 PM
I approve of the BDC trolls :lol

Blake
08-26-2011, 03:29 PM
f1g03ZkY9ng

DMC
08-26-2011, 09:05 PM
It's old Broken Dick Culligan. He used to shine shoes on mainstreet for a dime. Always willin' to give you a little extra for your money. "The shine costs ten pennies, the advice is for free". I can hear him now...
You had to edit that? Hate to think how shitty it was before you edited.