PDA

View Full Version : Disturbing News About The "Regulation Krew"

Monostradamus
08-19-2011, 09:34 AM
To all NBA Forum visitors:

There's a dark, shadowy new league that has formed within this place. I'd just like you to beware of the dangerous powers at the forefront of this supposed crew.

Take the name - Regulation Krew. 14 letters. 2 words. 1 space in between.

1 + 4 + 2 - 1 = 6

What word has six letters in it? HITLER:wow:wow:wow:wow:wow:wow:wow

Consider this as well.......

Take Regulation Krew and jumble the words and you get

Laterian Geuwrk

Translate "Laterian Geuwrk" using WW2 era German army call signs and you get the following message

"spurs = class"

:wow

They call themselves the RK but in secret they're a group of GNSF sympathizers who hate America. Is that an environment you want your children to be a part of?

The Lefty Crew, meanwhile, has no secret agenda. We do not support the evils of the world.

If you join Lefty Crew, all of your wildest dreams will come true.

DMC
08-19-2011, 09:38 AM
Faggot also has 6 letters.

Monostradamus
08-19-2011, 09:40 AM
Faggot also has 6 letters.

:tu exactly.

turns out the RK is looking to become a new form of GNSF - Gay Nazi Spurs Fans. Nobody should support that.

Lefty Crew - bald eagles nest in our offices.

stretch
08-19-2011, 09:42 AM
:sleep

the fact that you have lefty, cubansucks, and ihustle in your crew shows what a crock of shit the TLC is

for those interested in joining the regulation krew, please disregard this thread. it has no legit backing to it, the allegations are false, and why the hell would you want to work for a crew that backstabs like these putrid fucks?

lefty
08-19-2011, 09:44 AM
:sleep

the fact that you have lefty, cubansucks, and ihustle in your crew shows what a crock of shit the TLC is

for those interested in joining the regulation krew, please disregard this thread. it has no legit backing to it, the allegations are false, and why the hell would you want to work for a crew that backstabs like these putrid fucks?
Still mad at us for rejecting your candidacy?

Is that why you have started the RK?

Kirk Nowitzki
08-19-2011, 06:25 PM
lmao all these chodes thinking the regulation crew is something new and not the official name of the mavs krew for fucking years

thispego
08-19-2011, 07:37 PM
what does gnsf mean? Ohhhhhh grey name spur fan

Pretty gay

DMC
08-19-2011, 10:06 PM
YES!!
Behold my lord Lefty:
The Rock!
The Hard Place!
Like a wind from Niederwald he sweeps by,
Blown far from his homeland in search of glory and honor!
We walk in the garden of his turbulence!!

Ace
08-19-2011, 10:22 PM
Regulation Krew put in work on the streets and now own the streets. You new niggas should be happy we even let you walk our streets...

lefty
08-19-2011, 11:46 PM
YES!!
Behold my lord Lefty:
The Rock!
The Hard Place!
Like a wind from Niederwald he sweeps by,
Blown far from his homeland in search of glory and honor!
We walk in the garden of his turbulence!!

Good good

Monostradamus
08-19-2011, 11:50 PM
I also got some inside "news" that could change the outcome of this competition. Mono knows what that is, don't you? Stay tuned for more info.

Not sure I know what you're talking about tbh.

imho I think if the RK has officially spurned you, I'd love to have you join TLC. I know we've had our differences, on many many occasions, but it's undeniable that TC + Mono = NBA Forum Domination. If you're interested, let me know.

Monostradamus
08-19-2011, 11:58 PM
I'll consider it, but I'm also in talks to join the mookie crew, and there's also a possibility of starting up my own crew with a couple of spurstalk's swolest posters. I'll let you know something soon :tu

Sounds good, but know that I'm prepared to offer a max contract with incentives, along with the ability to have your own sub-crew within TLC.

I'm looking to also have our own Fab Five, which if everything works out will be you, me, HarlemHeat, BUMP, and Ghazi. The Fab Five will dominate the forums and crush the Fagulation Krew.

lefty
08-19-2011, 11:59 PM
I'll consider it, but I'm also in talks to join the mookie crew, and there's also a possibility of starting up my own crew with a couple of spurstalk's swolest posters. I'll let you know something soon :tu

Good good

CubanSucks
08-20-2011, 12:21 AM
hTOKJTRHMdw

Monostradamus
08-20-2011, 08:43 AM
sorry CubanSucks, but under article 3c in the contract you signed to join TLC, it clearly states that you're locked into your contract for another 2 years, regardless of any demotions or changes within the crew.

So you're officially the Jizz Mopper and if you try to quit we will sue the shit out of you.

Bob Loblaw.
08-20-2011, 08:44 AM
sorry CubanSucks, but under article 3c in the contract you signed to join TLC, it clearly states that you're locked into your contract for another 2 years, regardless of any demotions or changes within the crew.

So you're officially the Jizz Mopper and if you try to quit we will sue the shit out of you.

As the crew's attorney, I can confirm the truth of the above post. You're locked in for quite some time, CubanSucks.

CubanSucks
08-20-2011, 10:49 PM
As the crew's attorney, I can confirm the truth of the above post. You're locked in for quite some time, CubanSucks.

I don't argue that I'm locked in with TLC, but inform this piece of shit about the legitimacy of my founding father status. I'm not even up for a demotion, let alone from a new guy

badfish22
08-21-2011, 01:13 PM

There's a dark, shadowy new league that has formed within this place. I'd just like you to beware of the dangerous powers at the forefront of this supposed crew.

1 + 4 + 2 - 1 = 6

Laterian Geuwrk

Translate "Laterian Geuwrk" using WW2 era German army call signs and you get the following message

"spurs = class"

They call themselves the RK but in secret they're a group of GNSF sympathizers who hate America. Is that an environment you want your children to be a part of?

The Lefty Crew, meanwhile, has no secret agenda. We do not support the evils of the world.

hmmmm... with this post I guess my original question of "Will mono use the same trolling tactics" is answered. You have definitely changed. This is some terribly unfunny stuff.

Durant82
08-21-2011, 07:03 PM
hmmmm... with this post I guess my original question of "Will mono use the same trolling tactics" is answered. You have definitely changed. This is some terribly unfunny stuff.

thats not trolling at all. i seriously see a TLC domination over the board with me, TC, HarlemHeat, BUMP, and Ghazi being the Fab Five, and if you are interested also it wouldn't bother me to add your name in as well and make it Fab Six. if you are interested in it, please let me know soon.

ElNono
08-21-2011, 07:15 PM
Wouldn't that be the Fabbs Five?

DMC
08-21-2011, 07:37 PM
It's not the Mono crew though, it's the Lefty crew, and Mono is keeping with the spirit of the founder.

ginobili's bald spot
08-21-2011, 08:24 PM
thats not trolling at all. i seriously see a TLC domination over the board with me, TC, HarlemHeat, BUMP, and Ghazi being the Fab Five, and if you are interested also it wouldn't bother me to add your name in as well and make it Fab Six. if you are interested in it, please let me know soon.

Ghazi wouldn't leave his brothers in the RK imo.

ElNono
08-21-2011, 08:31 PM
Ghazi wouldn't leave his brothers in the RK imo.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5383556&postcount=37

ginobili's bald spot
08-21-2011, 08:42 PM
http://i51.tinypic.com/muzdog.jpg

Ace
08-21-2011, 08:46 PM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5383556&postcount=37

Nigga putting in work imho

Stalin
08-21-2011, 09:41 PM
Good good

lefty the figurehead, putting in work

Killakobe81
08-22-2011, 01:48 AM

1 + 4 + 2 - 1 = 6

Laterian Geuwrk

"spurs = class"

The radical muslims and the principle followers promise eternal life and a plethora of virgins ... can I join a "utah" crew? I doubt TLC, Mookie or regulation is offering that ...