PDA

View Full Version : Who put DoK and stretch in charge?

Monostradamus
08-19-2011, 10:12 AM
How is it that they've decided to disband Mav Krew, then rebrand it as the Regulation Krew? Who put them in charge?

Everyone knows that after my departure, Ghazi was the new leader of MK. Was he consulted in this? Did he have a say?

As far as Axe Murderer, dirk4mvp, Lincoln, and beloved Ghazi go, why exactly do you have to "prove your loyalty" to stretch and DoK? What makes them so special? Shouldn't they, after destroying the krew and making a desperate power grab, have to prove THEIR loyalty to YOU???????? They obviously have no problem making you feel like a second class citizen as they sit like fat cats on their thrones of injustice. Just like Al-Qaeda, imho.

Meanwhile, Lefty Crew treats everyone with respect (except for Jizz Mopper CubanSucks). We value your loyalty and there's no "proving" it to us. We accept you for who you are.

If you like America, big breasted women, and guns, please consider Lefty Crew.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-19-2011, 10:17 AM
:lmao butthurt I'm taking all the free agents

Monostradamus
08-19-2011, 10:18 AM
:lmao butthurt I'm taking all the free agents

You can go after the small potatoes and easy targets, I'm getting the big fish.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-19-2011, 10:19 AM
You can go after the small potatoes and easy targets, I'm getting the big fish.
I already got dirk4mvp and Ghazi. Two bigfish right there.

Monostradamus
08-19-2011, 10:19 AM
once your Al-Qaeda/Nazi tactics are exposed fully, people will see that if they love freedom, they will join The Lefty Crew.

Monostradamus
08-19-2011, 10:20 AM
I already got dirk4mvp and Ghazi. Two bigfish right there.

easy targets. 4mvp is a follower who doesn't want to upset the apple cart. and I have seen no confirmation by Ghazi.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-19-2011, 10:20 AM
lefty is from fuckin Algeria, so lets rethink which crew uses Al-Queda tactics :lol

stretch
08-19-2011, 10:22 AM
it was already the Regulation Krew, when we decided to open up toward other fanbases

it wasnt a matter of proving loyalty to me and DoK (who happened to be the first remaining founding fathers to put forth a regrouping effort, and willing to allow all members to walk if they felt it would be in the best interest of their careers). it was a matter of proving loyalty to the krew. all they had to do was state that they wished to remain in their position of founding fathers of the RK. id say that we have proceeded with the re-organization in a very respectful, professional manner, as evidenced by the fact that we are overwhelmingly the most dominant krew on ST, and only getting more powerful by the second by keeping loyal regulators such as d4mvp, and such, while you are stuck with faggots like lefty, cubansucks, and other similar worthless douchers.

Monostradamus
08-19-2011, 10:23 AM
lefty is from fuckin Algeria, so lets rethink which crew uses Al-Queda tactics :lol

The Lefty Crew is color blind. We accept everybody into our melting pot. That's what makes us so great. Lefty has proven that he loves simple, down to earth things like making his own beef jerky and eating kettle corn. He loves freedom and so does everyone who joins Lefty Crew.

stretch
08-19-2011, 10:23 AM
easy targets. 4mvp is a follower who doesn't want to upset the apple cart. and I have seen no confirmation by Ghazi.

good point on ghazi, where the fuck is he?

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-19-2011, 10:25 AM
Stretch is dead on. It wasn't about proving loyalty to me or stretch, it was about proving loyalty to Regulation and the dominance we've displayed. It's much bigger than me and stretch, stretch and I just saw it falling apart and knew we had to save it.

stretch
08-19-2011, 10:25 AM
ROFL at all the threads intending to attack the RK. And you claimed WE were the ones who felt threatened and butthurt???

hmm..........................

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-19-2011, 10:26 AM
good point on ghazi, where the fuck is he?
I've talked to Ghazi on AIM. They were rough negotiations, but he got the contract he wanted and is resigning with the RK.

stretch
08-19-2011, 10:27 AM
easy targets. 4mvp is a follower who doesn't want to upset the apple cart.

I think this should be taken into consideration by those who have any interest in joining TLC... mono was breaking his balls to get dirk4mvp in his crew, and when he was rejected, he decides to insult him behind his back... you people want a guy like this as your leader, someone who from the getgo has already had power struggles in the "LEFTY" crew with lefty himself, and is already attempting to overtake the crew as his own?

motherfucking food for thought tbqmfh

stretch
08-19-2011, 10:28 AM
I've talked to Ghazi on AIM. They were rough negotiations, but he got the contract he wanted and is resigning with the RK.

good m-fing work my nigga

Monostradamus
Stretch is dead on. It wasn't about proving loyalty to me or stretch, it was about proving loyalty to Regulation and the dominance we've displayed. It's much bigger than me and stretch, stretch and I just saw it falling apart and knew we had to save it.

Who appointed you as saviors? Ghazi should have had ultimate say and you fucked him over. I'm sure you tried to use your Nazi mind control tactics to get him to re-sign, but I'll be damned if I allow it.

Ghazi, don't be controlled by Fuehrer DoK and his tactics. Come to The Lefty Crew, where freedom and liberty are what reign supreme!

lefty
.If you like America, big breasted women, and guns, please consider Lefty Crew.
This

Speaking of big breasted women, we'll need a second jizz moper

Roman orgies got nothing on what's gonna take place @TLC

Monostradamus
08-19-2011, 10:30 AM

Until it's in writing here in the blessed NBA Forum, it's not official.

:lol just like a liberty hater who doesn't value the NBA Forum here. trying to make things official outside of the borders of our great land!

The Lefty Crew loves three colors - red, white, and blue. And these colors don't run, you freedom hating sonofabitch!

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-19-2011, 10:30 AM
Who appointed you as saviors?
We were two founding fathers who felt like saving it, we are no bigger than the crew. dirk4mvp and ghazi are just as important as we are and are both founding fathers now that they have resigned. We felt that all members of the RK should be reconfirming their loyalty.

stretch
08-19-2011, 10:32 AM
Who appointed you as saviors? Ghazi should have had ultimate say and you fucked him over. I'm sure you tried to use your Nazi mind control tactics to get him to re-sign, but I'll be damned if I allow it.

Ghazi, don't be controlled by Fuehrer DoK and his tactics. Come to The Lefty Crew, where freedom and liberty are what reign supreme!

Why would ghazi have ultimate say? No founding father in the RK ever has been, nor will ever be, higher than his fellow founding fathers.

DUNCANownsKOBE
:lol mono is so stunned his understudy and his brother who constantly talk shit to each have joined forces and destroyed his ambitions with TLC

Monostradamus
We were two founding fathers who felt like saving it

hmmmmmmmm just like how Bin Laden felt like destroying the World Trade Center. And right before the 10th anniversary of 9/11, you decide to use Bin Laden tactics on this here forum.

The Lefty Crew won't stand for this! We'll put a boot up your ass, it's the American way!

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-19-2011, 10:33 AM
Why would ghazi have ultimate say? No founding father in the RK ever has been, nor will ever be, higher than his fellow founding fathers.
+1

We have no kings or prime ministers, it's run like a law firm. Once you make partner (or founding father), you have just as much say as anyone else.

stretch
08-19-2011, 10:34 AM
We were two founding fathers who felt like saving it, we are no bigger than the crew. dirk4mvp and ghazi are just as important as we are and are both founding fathers now that they have resigned. We felt that all members of the RK should be reconfirming their loyalty.

exactly. we confirmed ours by attempting to improve the organization and stability of the krew, and the others are in complete agreement with our efforts.

Monostradamus
08-19-2011, 10:35 AM
+1

We have no kings or prime ministers, it's run like a law firm. Once you make partner (or founding father), you have just as much say as anyone else.

:lol nobody likes a sonofabitch lawyer! I'm here laughin at you while I eat some of my grandma's apple pie, with a scoop of good ol' fashioned Blue Bell ice cream!

lefty
08-19-2011, 10:35 AM
RK should run a background check on some of its members

Just saying

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-19-2011, 10:36 AM
:lol nobody likes a sonofabitch lawyer! I'm here laughin at you while I eat some of my grandma's apple pie, with a scoop of good ol' fashioned Blue Bell ice cream!
:lol mono all about mainstream American lifestyle
:lol mainstream

Do you want an all ST medal with that apple pie?

Monostradamus
08-19-2011, 10:38 AM
:lol DoK scoffing anything that represents the greatness of freedom and liberty! If you hate freedom so much then I suggest you move to France!

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-19-2011, 10:39 AM
:lol DoK scoffing anything that represents the greatness of freedom and liberty! If you hate freedom so much then I suggest you move to France!
Half of Algeria (the country lefty is from) and Canada (the country lefty lives in) speaks French.

:lol speaking French

lefty
08-19-2011, 10:42 AM
Half of Algeria (the country lefty is from) and Canada (the country lefty lives in) speaks French.

:lol speaking French

:lol
Except that Algerians and Quebecers hate France

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-19-2011, 10:42 AM
they hate France so much they speak French :lmao

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-19-2011, 10:43 AM
:lol mono using neocon tactics with TLC, "If you don't join TLC you're not a Patriot :cry"

lefty
08-19-2011, 10:44 AM
they hate France so much they speak French :lmao
No you idiot, the french language is a heritage of the French colonisation

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-19-2011, 10:46 AM
:lmao colonized by France
:lmao letting the pussiest military of all time colonize you

lefty
08-19-2011, 10:46 AM
Point taken

Stalin
08-19-2011, 11:50 AM
:corn:

Kori Ellis
08-19-2011, 12:00 PM

Seriously?

I'd be wary if I were you.

Ghazi is always messaging me on Skype to tell me to ban you.
Seems like he might be a double-agent.

Just sayin'.

BlackSwordsMan
08-19-2011, 12:01 PM
Kori Ellis trying to tear apart the NRK? Wanna join the Lefty Krew?

Lincoln
08-19-2011, 12:05 PM
Seriously?

Just sayin'.

:lmao

Kori Ellis
08-19-2011, 12:10 PM
ban DOK
hes in disguise
send his ass to the tree of woe
f----- j----- (edited by Kori)
IMO

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-19-2011, 12:12 PM
Seriously?

Just sayin'.
Did he ax you to ban me anytime recently tbh?

Kori Ellis
08-19-2011, 12:13 PM
Did he ax you to ban me anytime recently tbh?

Just yesterday, tnbh.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-19-2011, 12:15 PM
:lmao well, this certainly causes a problem.

I think the Regulation Krew needs an internal affairs department, question being which founding father is in charge of it.

TheMACHINE
08-19-2011, 12:20 PM
DoK is right...y'all need to figure out the internal shit...see Shoot em Up Krew for example. LOL

Stalin
08-19-2011, 12:20 PM
kori ellis trying to :stirpot:

ElNono
08-19-2011, 12:33 PM
:lol Kori with the inside info

Kori, we can offer a signing bonus on the TLC... maybe even throw in a vacation package for you, timvp and the kiddos... if interested, you should contact lefty or mono asap.

stretch
08-19-2011, 12:37 PM

I think the Regulation Krew needs an internal affairs department, question being which founding father is in charge of it.

i vote dirk4mvp tbh

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-19-2011, 12:39 PM
same. I was thinking he's best for the job.

Leetonidas
08-19-2011, 12:46 PM
ban DOK
hes in disguise
send his ass to the tree of woe
f----- j----- (edited by Kori)
IMO

:lmao sneaking that last little bit in there

djohn2oo8
08-19-2011, 12:47 PM
lol Ghazi

lefty
08-19-2011, 02:08 PM
I run a ship, solo .
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_vZhR4a7LLS8/SnoqCeM3UfI/AAAAAAAAP5M/gTkYq79xMkI/s320/no_shit_sherlock.jpg

Kori Ellis
08-19-2011, 02:59 PM
I'm not interested, lil nigga. I run a tight ship, solo at that. No need for me to join a bunch sex starved jackasses that have nothing better to do with their time other than to compete over each others fake friendship on a message board that my bitch started.

Wait... did you just pretend you were my husband?

lefty
08-19-2011, 03:00 PM
Wait... did you just pretend you were my husband?
Come on Kori

Everybody knows that

Lakaluva = Timvp

Kori Ellis
08-19-2011, 03:03 PM
Come on Kori

Everybody knows that

Lakaluva = Timvp

:lol Yeah, it was said as a joke and half of you actually believe it, for whatever reason. But I didn't know lakaluva actually participated in carrying on the myth.

Killakobe81
08-19-2011, 03:07 PM
Seriously?

Just sayin'.

The Queen B of regulators ...all hail!!!!

LOL

stretch
08-19-2011, 03:11 PM
lefty getting the shit kicked out of him by kori once again

i think it would be wise for lefty to learn the boudaries of his jurisdiction, if he wants to keep or earn any legit members in his crew, which as of this current hour, he has zero, other than mono who has basically overtaken the crew in a subtle manner already, and will do so in a not-so-subtle manner before long... if the crew lasts...

lefty
08-19-2011, 03:12 PM
:lol Yeah, it was said as a joke and half of you actually believe it, for whatever reason. But I didn't know lakaluva actually participated in carrying on the myth.
Denial denial :hat

lefty
08-19-2011, 03:13 PM
lefty getting the shit kicked out of him by kori once again

i think it would be wise for lefty to learn the boudaries of his jurisdiction, if he wants to keep or earn any legit members in his crew, which as of this current hour, he has zero, other than mono who has basically overtaken the crew in a subtle manner already, and will do so in a not-so-subtle manner before long... if the crew lasts...
Strtech...

You krew will be mine in 2 months

You know it, I know it, everybody knows

It will happen whether you like it or not

stretch
08-19-2011, 03:17 PM
Strtech...

You krew will be mine in 2 months

You know it, I know it, everybody knows

It will happen whether you like it or not

you cant even keep a shitbag like cubansucks in your crew

what makes you think you can get grade-A regulators like myself, DoK, 4mvp, and others?

:dizzy

lefty
08-19-2011, 03:21 PM
you cant even keep a shitbag like cubansucks in your crew

what makes you think you can get grade-A regulators like myself, DoK, 4mvp, and others?

:dizzy
That's the point

djohn2oo8
08-19-2011, 03:23 PM

He had to carry it on. A 28 year old bitter Asian Naruto loving male isn't exactly something to be proud of.

lefty
08-19-2011, 03:25 PM
lol Kori is in a relationship a Naruto lover

ElNono
08-19-2011, 03:42 PM
I'm not interested, lil nigga.

Nobody offered you shit, naruto loving old tired shit bag.

BlackSwordsMan
08-19-2011, 03:47 PM
Language you savages. There are woman amongst us

pass1st
08-19-2011, 04:30 PM
This forum-guild shit is serious here isn't it

BlackSwordsMan
08-19-2011, 04:35 PM
I wish I could tell you that Andy fought the good fight, and the Sisters let him be. I wish I could tell you that - but prison is no fairy-tale world

DMC
08-19-2011, 05:29 PM
How is it that they've decided to disband Mav Krew, then rebrand it as the Regulation Krew? Who put them in charge?

Everyone knows that after my departure, Ghazi was the new leader of MK. Was he consulted in this? Did he have a say?

As far as Axe Murderer, dirk4mvp, Lincoln, and beloved Ghazi go, why exactly do you have to "prove your loyalty" to stretch and DoK? What makes them so special? Shouldn't they, after destroying the krew and making a desperate power grab, have to prove THEIR loyalty to YOU???????? They obviously have no problem making you feel like a second class citizen as they sit like fat cats on their thrones of injustice. Just like Al-Qaeda, imho.

Meanwhile, Lefty Crew treats everyone with respect (except for Jizz Mopper CubanSucks). We value your loyalty and there's no "proving" it to us. We accept you for who you are.

If you like America, big breasted women, and guns, please consider Lefty Crew.

Otherwise, haven't the terrorists already won?

DMC
08-19-2011, 05:32 PM
:lol Kori with the inside info

Kori, we can offer a signing bonus on the TLC... maybe even throw in a vacation package for you, timvp and the kiddos... if interested, you should contact lefty or mono asap.
What happens when you have to kick her out? Boom, you are ElNomore.

512spursfan
08-19-2011, 05:35 PM
Can I be a cool kid and join this crew?

ElNono
08-19-2011, 05:41 PM
What happens when you have to kick her out? Boom, you are ElNomore.

TLC is a family type of thing. Once you're in, there's no way out.

DMC
08-19-2011, 05:42 PM
Can I be a cool kid and join this crew?
You can join my Geriatric Gentleman's Club.

DMC
08-19-2011, 05:45 PM
TLC is a family type of thing. Once you're in, there's no way out.
Pretty sure she could find a way out in one of her mod menus.

ElNono
08-19-2011, 05:46 PM
Pretty sure she could find a way out in one of her mod menus.

:lol

LnGrrrR
08-20-2011, 12:44 AM

Tbh, I'm a neutral party, but DOK regularly scoffs the military, so I'm not too surprised by that

LnGrrrR
08-20-2011, 12:46 AM

Without France, America wouldn't exist tbh. History fail

LnGrrrR
08-20-2011, 12:48 AM

lol all founders equal
lol animal farm
lol some more "equal" than others

Lincoln
08-20-2011, 01:05 AM
Lol bringing up animal farm

Great fucking high school novel :cry

DMC
08-20-2011, 11:38 AM
lol calling Animal Farm a HS novel

I read The Catcher in the Rye in HS...

Damn HS novels.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-20-2011, 11:47 AM
lol all founders equal
lol animal farm
lol some more "equal" than others
Tbh I never said some more than others. Don't you have some POWs you should be water boarding and taking homoerotic pictures of?

DMC
08-20-2011, 11:48 AM
Tbh I never said some more than others. Don't you have some POWs you should be water boarding and taking homoerotic pictures of?

pics or it didn't happen

wait..

nm

LnGrrrR
08-20-2011, 05:49 PM

lol thinking bad of all military because of a few stupid people
lol protecting your right to have stupid opinions

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-20-2011, 07:01 PM
:lmao the last time the military did anything to "protect my rights" was WWII. Everything the military has done since then has been a political operation.

Leetonidas
08-20-2011, 07:20 PM
Lol bringing up animal farm

Great fucking high school novel :cry

novella tbh

DMC
08-20-2011, 07:25 PM
novella tbh

Wiki Wiki Wiki

They are still novels, just short ones.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-20-2011, 07:30 PM
nah people all over the globe have stupid opinions, you aren't protecting his right to do that at all. pretty sure if he moved to canada his opinions wouldn't change.
Crofl if I moved to Canada I'd see that the US spending so much on having the world's most powerful military enables Canada to thrive because they can hide behind the American military for protection without paying a cent.

DMC
08-20-2011, 07:31 PM
nah people all over the globe have stupid opinions, you aren't protecting his right to do that at all. pretty sure if he moved to canada his opinions wouldn't change.
Of course not, because Canada is nestled snugly in the armpit of the US. No one would dare threaten their security so they don't need much of a presence.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-20-2011, 07:35 PM
Of course not, because Canada is nestled snugly in the armpit of the US. No one would dare threaten their security so they don't need much of a presence.
I'm pretty sure if I moved anywhere outside the US, other people would agree with my opinion that the US military is a mass murdering tool used for political purpose that has for all intensive purposes committed genocide in Iraq. US citizens are the only people dumb enough to think the US military actually ":cryspreads and protects freedom:cry"

dirk4mvp
08-20-2011, 07:38 PM
I accept the position offered to me.

lol lefty krew

DMC
08-20-2011, 07:47 PM
I'm pretty sure if I moved anywhere outside the US, other people would agree with my opinion that the US military is a mass murdering tool used for political purpose that has for all intensive purposes committed genocide in Iraq. US citizens are the only people dumb enough to think the US military actually ":cryspreads and protects freedom:cry"

Genocide? That's hyperbole.

I don't think they spread freedom. I think they protect it though. Otherwise you might not be around today.

lefty
08-20-2011, 07:49 PM

I don't think they spread freedom. I think they protect it though. Otherwise you might not be around today.

:lmao

DUNCANownsKOBE

The last time the US military "protected freedom" was WWII. Nazi Germany was the last country that posed any real threat to America.

DMC
he could also have a stupid opinion all he likes in every other civilized country. people in europe, australia, etc all have stupid opinions. from what i understand parts of south america are now starting to thrive and i know there are activists in nicaragua who are VERY outspoken and anti new world order, don't see them getting arrested. the only place where someone can't really say anything without getting locked up and tortured is maybe china and north korea, if you take pride in being better than them congrats.
Since when has Iraq been a civilized country? We aren't invading civilized countries.

What you are saying, then, is that DoK would have the same outlook in a country that's protected militarily and has developed it's infrastructure, and runs in a democratic or democratic/republic fashion.

DMC
08-20-2011, 07:51 PM
The last time the US military "protected freedom" was WWII

There were atrocities in that war committed by the US military as well. No one had cell phone cameras then though. Do you think innocent kids died when Berlin was bombed?

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-20-2011, 07:53 PM
There were atrocities in that war committed by the US military as well. No one had cell phone cameras then though. Do you think innocent kids died when Berlin was bombed?
Well, last I checked, Germany declared war on America first, and they posed an actual threat to America. Iraq has never been even the slightest threat to America and they never declared war on America.

DMC
08-20-2011, 07:56 PM
Dead kids are dead kids. I'm not here to justify a war but it's naive to think kids won't die in a war. We just happen to have a front row seat to this one.

Pretty sure Germany never attacked the US.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-20-2011, 07:57 PM
They declared war on the US. Comparing the two situations is just your latest example of extreme retardation.

:lol engineering major

DMC
08-20-2011, 07:58 PM
They declared war on the US. Comparing the two situations is just your latest example of extreme retardation.

:lol engineering major

The US was funding the enemies of Germany already. We were all but directly involved already.

lol college smack

DMC
08-20-2011, 08:05 PM
who said anything about iraq being a civilized country? i said that there are many civilized countries where dok could go and voice the same opinions, and they didn't need to attack iraq in order for him to have that right. to say that people like you, dok, or i should thank the soldiers for us having basic human rights is ridiculous.

I don't expect young people to feel thankful for what they have been given, because most don't realize yet they aren't entitled to it and that it could go away.

I also think it's important that people like DoK voice their concern about things they disagree with. Older vets have patriotic blinders on and could overlook things that need to be addressed. It balances itself out.

DMC
08-20-2011, 08:06 PM
the war in iraq was NOT necessary to protect basic human rights

Islam needs to be fought. It's not a good system, worse than communism.

DMC
08-20-2011, 08:39 PM
:lmao Islam is a religion, not a system of government
Except where Imams are ruling, eh?

Islam is a way of life, not a religion, to the Islamic. They don't separate religion from the rest of their life, even government.

ElNono
08-20-2011, 08:40 PM

I agree this is the sentiment out there. Justified or not.

vy65
08-20-2011, 09:37 PM
The last time the US military "protected freedom" was WWII. Nazi Germany was the last country that posed any real threat to America.

Lol USSR

lefty
08-20-2011, 10:58 PM
Let's go back to DoK and Stretch

LnGrrrR
08-20-2011, 11:57 PM
:lmao the last time the military did anything to "protect my rights" was WWII. Everything the military has done since then has been a political operation.

lol thinking the military is only about attacking other countries
lol thinking the military doesn't defend the homeland, through air, space, land, sea and cyber
lol thinking every country would just leave the US alone without a military

LnGrrrR
08-20-2011, 11:58 PM

lol america=evil!!! :cry :cry

LnGrrrR
08-21-2011, 12:02 AM
Why not bro? Every other country in the world stays the fuck out of people's business, and spends less than half of what we do on military, and I don't see them getting attacked?

Everyone who spends any time on the political forum knows I'm not a fan of how much America engages interventionism, or the war in Iraq.

But you'd have to be a fucking tool to take it to the extreme that a) every military person is a fucktard and b) that the military isn't necessary/doesn't defend freedoms.

I'm pretty sure DoK isn't so retarded and is just trolling. I'm pretty sure thispedo IS that stupid.

Fpoonsie
08-21-2011, 12:57 AM
Every other country in the world stays the fuck out of people's business

lolwut?

DMC
08-21-2011, 01:12 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Pakistani_wars_and_conflicts

DMC
08-21-2011, 01:15 AM
There's also Russia/Chechnya.

DMC
08-21-2011, 01:33 AM
Countries became part of a pact in order to be protected, and the force of protection is largely the US since the USSR collapsed.

Durant82
08-21-2011, 07:19 PM
Islam needs to be fought. It's not a good system, worse than communism.

Islam is a religion just because some crackheads used it on the evil end it doesnt mean the religion itself is an evil. im sorry to hurt your feelings about your hometown but its unarguable truth that theres actually no other political system being worse than communism, and it is only in THAT turd land where such a system can be planted and grown

DMC
08-21-2011, 07:33 PM
Islam is a religion just because some crackheads used it on the evil end it doesnt mean the religion itself is an evil. im sorry to hurt your feelings about your hometown but its unarguable truth that theres actually no other political system being worse than communism, and it is only in THAT turd land where such a system can be planted and grown

Another who doesn't understand that separation of church and state doesn't exist in all countries.

Bill_Brasky
08-21-2011, 07:33 PM

Its "for all intents and purposes"

Leetonidas
08-22-2011, 12:10 AM
If stretch looks anything like this guy

http://www.gossipberry.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/wtf-Scotch-Korean-Contradictions-like-a-starburst-302x400.jpg

He deserves to be in charge

lefty
08-22-2011, 08:24 AM
red head asian?

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-22-2011, 08:27 AM
Another who doesn't understand that separation of church and state doesn't exist in all countries.
You don't seem to understand Hussein was a secular leader who suppressed all Islamic extremism in Iraq, it's only been ruled by extremist militants since America came in and removed Saddam.

jag
08-22-2011, 08:31 AM

Genocide seems fitting for a group of countries that have dedicated their respective existences to wiping every Jew off the face of the earth.

Leetonidas
08-22-2011, 03:54 PM
"for all intents and purposes"

tbh

DMC
08-22-2011, 08:28 PM
For all who are in tents, and porpoises, tbh.