PDA

View Full Version : My decision

Axe Murderer
08-19-2011, 11:42 AM
The time is here where I decide where I'm going to end up for most likely the rest of my ST career. I've received numerous lucrative offers from multiple parties and while this decision certainly wasn't easy, I am at peace with the one I made.

Will I stay loyal to the crew that brought me in and continue to troll dumbasses and bible beaters with DoK? Do I team up with another superstar in mono and try to restore a once proud franchise in The Lefty Crew? Or is a mysterious third party involved?

Well, without further ado, I will end this mystery once and for all and announce the crew I will be taking my talents to below.......

*drumroll*

Ultimately this came down to my daughter and with her eye condition, I've decided there was really only one place I could go and I have decided to team up with Fabbs joining the expansion Fabbs/Axe crew.

I really have no idea if this crew will even compete with the upper tier crews of ST, but frankly I don't give a shit. This was the only decision that made sense for me and my family. I look forward to starting this new opportunity and I wish the best luck to the other crews out there with their pursuit of free agents!!! :toast

http://b.vimeocdn.com/ps/184/966/1849664_300.jpg

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-19-2011, 11:43 AM
:lmao

BlackSwordsMan
08-19-2011, 11:58 AM
Another BUMP classic

Tinystarz
08-19-2011, 12:14 PM
you guys have way to much free time.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-19-2011, 12:15 PM
So does anyone posting on a message board.

BlackSwordsMan
08-19-2011, 12:16 PM

tiny!

Tinystarz
08-19-2011, 12:19 PM
So does anyone posting on a message board.

The difference is being most have "some time" not "too much time".

thispego
08-19-2011, 12:22 PM
lol fabbs is the shit, good choice imo

TheMACHINE
08-19-2011, 12:27 PM
ooo Fabbs Foundation sounds promising

baseline bum
08-19-2011, 12:37 PM
This just isn't the same without all the dumbasses from the Boys Club sitting around and minus the University of Phoenix scholarships tbh. This announcement just wasn't about the kids, and it shows BUMP's total lack of class. For that reason he'll be a great fit with Fabbs. Since all the Dallas lowlifes are signed, he's going to need to woo a couple of faggot Laker fans like House and Blessings to fill out the rest of that roster though.

Blake
08-19-2011, 12:37 PM
stay independent and start your own channel, tbh.

Monostradamus
08-19-2011, 12:49 PM
Brah, like I told you before, the Fabbs/Axe crew can be an offshoot of TLC. As part of The Lefty Crew, you will have the freedom to run your own subcrew. That way you have your own independent crew while simultaneously enjoying the security of being part of a larger corporation.

Sign our offer sheet tbh. A move to TLC is a move that strengthens the economy, creates jobs, and promotes freedom and liberty earthwide.

djohn2oo8
08-19-2011, 12:52 PM
lol nice

Veterinarian.
08-19-2011, 12:54 PM
crofl

ElNono
08-19-2011, 12:56 PM
http://images.wikia.com/simpsons/images/e/e4/Ralph.gif

Creepn
08-19-2011, 02:07 PM
Brah, like I told you before, the Fabbs/Axe crew can be an offshoot of TLC. As part of The Lefty Crew, you will have the freedom to run your own subcrew. That way you have your own independent crew while simultaneously enjoying the security of being part of a larger corporation.

Sign our offer sheet tbh. A move to TLC is a move that strengthens the economy, creates jobs, and promotes freedom and liberty earthwide.

What about peace?

Killakobe81
08-19-2011, 02:27 PM
The time is here where I decide where I'm going to end up for most likely the rest of my ST career. I've received numerous lucrative offers from multiple parties and while this decision certainly wasn't easy, I am at peace with the one I made.

Will I stay loyal to the crew that brought me in and continue to troll dumbasses and bible beaters with DoK? Do I team up with another superstar in mono and try to restore a once proud franchise in The Lefty Crew? Or is a mysterious third party involved?

Well, without further ado, I will end this mystery once and for all and announce the crew I will be taking my talents to below.......

*drumroll*

Ultimately this came down to my daughter and with her eye condition, I've decided there was really only one place I could go and I have decided to team up with Fabbs joining the expansion Fabbs/Axe crew.

I really have no idea if this crew will even compete with the upper tier crews of ST, but frankly I don't give a shit. This was the only decision that made sense for me and my family. I look forward to starting this new opportunity and I wish the best luck to the other crews out there with their pursuit of free agents!!! :toast

http://b.vimeocdn.com/ps/184/966/1849664_300.jpg

Excellent post, :rollin ... If I was in to joining a crew your post would of swayed me. But good shit regardless ...

Axe Murderer
08-19-2011, 04:42 PM

b1k, the negotiating goods, etc

if you can convince Fabbs as well, then we will officially be a subcrew of TLC. :tu

if not, then fuck

DMC
08-19-2011, 05:24 PM
My Decision:

Chuy's

Ace
08-19-2011, 10:49 PM
Crofl

Barfunk
08-20-2011, 06:28 AM
Lol

Reggie Williams