PDA

View Full Version : A Tale of two Michelle

Nbadan
08-19-2011, 10:56 PM
Exposing the corrupt M$M...

4SHtKeCT9GY

Wild Cobra
08-20-2011, 10:59 AM
I would think they don't want to run this on Bachmann, because they know it will reopen the Obama statement.

Besides, the words "proud" and "faith" mean different things.

DarrinS
08-20-2011, 05:16 PM
Michelle said " for the FIRST time in my adult life, I am proud of my country". Quite different from what Bachman said.

DarrinS
08-20-2011, 05:16 PM
By the way, when did MSNBC hire black talent?

DMC
08-20-2011, 08:35 PM
Huge difference. Brief loss of faith in your country and having never had hope for your country since birth are very very different things. It's obvious Michelle Obama was about to be a first lady, so she was suddenly ok with the direction America was headed. She wasn't hopeful during the Clinton administration or the Reagan administration, though Barrack is a fan of Reagan. She only became hopeful after she got something out of it.

Losing faith in your country means you don't think congress or the White House are taking the country in the right direction and that the population were too apathetic to do anything about it at the polls.

I am not surprised that a black woman tries to defend another black woman. Blacks have a very good closed rank system where they cover each other. It happens in the media all the time and it's the elephant in the room.

boutons_deux
08-20-2011, 10:50 PM
"Blacks have a very good closed rank system where they cover each other."

Wealthy WASP whites have a very good closed rank system where the cover each other. (and they've won the wealth class war, the blacks, and everybody else, has lost)

DMC
08-20-2011, 11:22 PM
"Blacks have a very good closed rank system where they cover each other."

Wealthy WASP whites have a very good closed rank system where the cover each other. (and they've won the wealth class war, the blacks, and everybody else, has lost)
They do that indeed, however it's mostly a money thing, not a race thing. Almost anytime you see a piece on CNN or other sites about MLK or just about any black issue, the author is also black.

Where money is concerned, rich protects rich. Rich men don't play tummy sticks, they just have the poor crowd do it for them. Rich men don't fight wars, they profit from them, on both sides.

So your comment is actually not related to mine. There are rich blacks and rich whites, and none of them give a shit about the poor.

Nbadan
08-24-2011, 08:21 PM
Huge difference. Brief loss of faith in your country and having never had hope for your country since birth are very very different things.

Brief loss of faith? Why does Bachman get to qualify her statement but Mrs. Obama doesn't.... Michelle said in her adult life....now she's been an adult all her life?

Creepn
08-24-2011, 10:44 PM
Huge difference. Brief loss of faith in your country and having never had hope for your country since birth are very very different things.

She said first time in her ADULT life which could mean that she lost hope in America after she turned 18?

boutons_deux
08-25-2011, 10:31 AM
Right-Wing Bloggers Turn To National Enquirer To Smear Michelle Obama

http://mediamatters.org/blog/201108250005?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+MediaMattersForAmerica-CountyFair+%28Media+Matters+for+America+-+County+Fair%29

Wild Cobra
08-25-2011, 10:35 AM
How is this any different than some of you making fun of Cheney's daughter? Worse yet, confusing the two of them!

boutons_deux
08-25-2011, 01:15 PM
Cheney's daughter?

She makes extremely partisan political statements, so she takes political heat.